Weak

Par nngozi

"Can't explain why your lovin' makes me weak" A Kyrie Irving fanfic Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 38

2.1K 88 7
Par nngozi

Adrienne

"Bye Bora, we'll miss you"

Our four day trip seemed to be heaven and I hated having to leave this beautiful island.

The minute we arrived back in California was all business and work and I'll admit this month was starting to be great. I had to movies out right now; front cover of at least magazines, and studio time was going even better.

Not to mention the amazing fans I had who always seemed to be updated with everything I've been doing through social media. I always tried as much as I could to keep my fans happy whenever I had the chance.

*

"So I'm thinking a dinner party"

My fingers scrolled through searched venues on my phone. Kyrie's birthday was in exactly a week and I took the role of throwing him a little surprise party. It most likely wouldn't be easy, but Kirsten and Zizi were very reliable to help.

"Then after dinner, he could have an after party" Zizi raised her brows, as she looked up from her own phone.

Licking my lips "Yeah but I want everything to be a surprise"

"Where do you plan on having it?"

"It's obviously going to be in Cleveland, because he has a game the day before and he'll most likely be too exhausted to travel twice in a day"

"Let me call Jux and ask him if there are any good venues over there"

Typing away on her Galaxy S6 and placing it on speaker, I soon heard the ringing and it wasn't long before he answered.

"Yo yo"

"Al! We need your help"

"We?"

"I'm with Adrienne"

"Oh wassup Dri"

"Hey Al", I greeted.

"Anyways Jux, you know we tryna throw yo' boy this birthday party and we do not know any hot places in Cleveland"

"Clubs?" he asked.

"Well it's a dinner and then club later" Zi informed him.

"It's a few places out here. I can check and get back to the both of you"

"You do that"

I smiled, "Thank you Al"

"No problem"

"One more thing Jux, he cannot know about this. It's a surprise"

"I gotchu'"

"Alright bye Jux"

Zi ended the call, placing her phone aside. "Do you think he'll tell Kyrie?"

"I doubt it and if he does it wouldn't really matter as much"

We did a little more shopping, and Jux called back later after finding a place that he claimed seemed to be popping. I took his word and asked him to talk to the people and see if we could reserve it, and I'll take care of anything financial wise.

The next couple of days seemed kept me off track with the whole birthday thing based off the fact that Liam had my mind all over the place with shows and scripts.

When I spoke to Kyrie I made sure not to drop any hints about his birthday, instead I actually told him that I would be flying to Paris the day before and wouldn't be able to see him until the ending of the month.

As the week approached, I came to learn that it was some amazing people in this world. Josh, Jux, Kirsten and Zizi helped me out a lot with this whole party for Kyrie. Honestly I wouldn't have gotten anything done without the help of any of them because they held everything down from venues, reservations, cake, inviting people, literally anything you name it.

There was no doubt that Kyrie was bummed about me not being able to fly down to spend time with him for his birthday but little did he know my plane would be landing exactly tomorrow morning in Ohio.

Early this morning I spoke to him before his shoot around because he did have a game tonight at Milwaukee, and it was obviously heard in his voice how disappointed he was each time I would mention how bad I felt.

Zizi had flown out yesterday to go meet up with Josh, and make sure everything was up to date for tomorrow. She and I were constantly texting throughout the day so she could keep me updated with what was going on down there.

Today was my 'me' day because the only thing I was did was spoil myself with manicures, pedicures, spa treatments and even going to pick up Kyrie's presents. I'll admit finding him a perfect present was difficult because you have to think of all the things he already doesn't have and make sure what you get is something he will like.

Later in the night, I went to sleep with a whole new feeling of anxiousness. I just couldn't wait until tomorrow and when that day finally came I was up by four in the morning, and on the jet by five. The whole time on the flight I would dance in my seat or sing random tunes.

I actually seen the time was heading to seven and I didn't think Kyrie would be still asleep by this time. Since I couldn't talk, I just sent him a text to wish him a happy birthday.

Me: Happy Birthday kid 🎉🎈You're finally 2⃣3⃣. Have a wonderful day and as much as I would have loved to spend it with you, I know those around you will find a way to make it amazing for you. 😚

Few seconds later my phone lit up.

Ky💑: Thank you 😘, sucks you aren't here but getting this message is better than anything ☺️

I smirked to myself. If only he knew I was on my way to see him.

The rest of the plane ride; wine, fancy snacks, and my phone kept me busy for a while. I messed around on twitter and composed a few tweets.

Officialadrienne: happy birthday @kyrieirving

Officialadrienne: 😊😊😊😊

Officialadrienne: Wishing everyone an amazing day 😄

I even went on Instagram to post a picture of Ky and I from earlier this month with the caption, 'Happy birthday to one of the most important person in my life. I tell you all the time how special you are and I am extremely proud of you. May your day filled with joy, happiness and blessings😘'

Once it was posted and the likes and comments began going insane, I sat back and enjoyed the rest of my flight. In the next hour I was in Ohio and a huge shout out to Zizi for having a crew of security waiting me for me, once I stepped off the plane.

I sang to myself on the car ride to Kyrie's house and I was so anxious to finally get there. Josh, Zizi, and I had been texting ever since this morning and apparently they were already over his place.

Once the truck stopped I looked out the window as we parked on the side of his house, not trying to draw attention through the window.

Me: I'm here. Don't let anyone know. What is he doing?

After texting Zizi, I gently opened the car door and stepped down.

Zizi 💘: Okay and he's watching TV.

Placing my phone into my Gucci Bree Guccissima leather top handle bag, and then began placing candles on top of this huge cupcake I bought from the best bakery shop in California. I even asked them to throw his name on it, as well as a basketball.

"This is so cute" I smiled.

After four tries of lightening it, the candles finally decided to be lit and quietly I walked around to the front door of the house. I looked back asking the driver to wait for a while before bringing my bags into the house. I held the cupcake in both hands but used my left elbow to ring the doorbell.

Someone even yelled "Who was it from the inside?", but I played it off by not saying anything. It didn't really come as a surprise to see Brett answer the door and he himself looked completely shocked but I motioned with my eyes for him to not say a word.

Quietly walking through the front door, Kyrie had his back turned concentrated on whatever he was watching on TV.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" I began to sing, and soon it caught his attention causing him to turn around with the biggest smile I've probably ever seen on his face.

While everyone else just stood around recording the moment on their phones, I continued singing until I finally approached him with the lit cupcake.

He looked so speechless and I thought it was cute to see how much he was trying to contain his smile.

"What? I don't even know what to say man, this is such a surprise"

"Blow the candles out boi'" Jux yelled.

He looked down and it took three attempts for him to finally blow that one difficult candle out.

"Happy birthday kid"

"I'll take this" Zizi took the cupcake away from my hand and walked into the kitchen with it.

"This is unbelievable. All you guys knew about this?" He looked around the living room as everyone just nodded their heads, except for Brett.

"Happy born day Kyrie" Zizi yelled, licking icing off her fingers.

"Thank you" he looked down at me smiling and then wrapping his arms around my body, placing a wet kiss on my lips.

I pulled away first and just looked up at him. "So you're finally twenty-three, what feels new?"

"Nothing really, but I can finally say I'm the same age as you" he chuckled cutely.

"Oh, just for four months" I licked my smirking.

I wasn't sure if I should save his gifts for now or later, so I decided to just wait until after tonight.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

89.4K 1.9K 42
Previously known as Secrets // Kyrie Irving. In honor of my thirteen-year-old self, I have kept the book as I first wrote it. No edits, no changes...
1.9K 66 26
I can't choose which person is my person ( Neymar and Kylian fanfic)
221K 4.6K 76
Little scenarios that find themselves lodged in my brain about NBA players and Harry styles. Welcome to hell, enjoy yourself :)
130K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...