β“Œβ’½β“„ ⒢ⓇⒺ β“Žβ“„β“Š

By ARegularTV

𝔸 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ π”½π•–π•ž! ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 π•ƒπ• π•”π•œ ℂ𝕙𝕒π•₯π•—π•šπ•” π•Žπ•™π•–π•£π•– π•—π•’π•žπ• π•¦π•€ π•žπ• π••π•–π• [π•ŸοΏ½... More

Info
Prologue
Who are you
HUH
FaceTime Call
Niko
Parties Blow
I hate life
Snakeys A Bitch
NEW PEOPLE
Vote
Modeling Job
Modeling Job p.2
Maid Barou
A talk
Fly-day!
Alicia Keys is a smash
A/N

The Dreadful Press Conference

329 9 1
By ARegularTV

[name] nervously tugs at the hem of her jacket as the car pulls up to the building. She takes a deep breath before opening the door of the car and stepping out. It feels like a red carpet scene as she's bombarded with photographers and reporters. The bodyguards push them off as she sees her manager up ahead. She speeds up so that they walk in side by side and she's not completely alone. Ethan looks at her seriously. 

"You remember what to say to what questions right?" She nods and pulls out a stack of cards from her pocket. 

"Got the flash cards right here." He hums as they continue walking. They rest of the walk is awkward silence until the pair walk in and there are even more people than outside. [name] shifts uncomfortably as she feels the burning gazes of the people in the room. She takes a deep breath to calm her nerves as she walks to the center where the podium is. It goes dead silent as everyone waits in anticipation for her to speak. [name]'s heart is beating so hard she can hear it in her ears. She calms herself down before speaking.

"Hello everyone. I understand that you all have heard or maybe you guys have seen the clip about how I punched a boy." She starts. The reporters all start yelling out questions but she motions for it to be silent. "And I understand that you all have many questions. However, I'd like to say, I did punch him. That part is true." Murmurs and mumbles are shared throughout the crowd. "I had good reason for it though." A reporter speaks up against the chatter.

"Miss Shidou, what was your reason for punching a seemingly innocent boy?" She had anticipated this question of course. She even rehearsed what she was gonna say in response, that didn't help though. 

"Well. He had made advances on me after turning him down. He refused to take no for an answer so I used self defense. It might not have been the best response but it was one that would guarantee my safety." Okay. That parts done. She felt more relieved now. Until one of them asked a question she wasn't expecting.

"Do you regret it? Or feel remorse?" She tenses. No, no she didn't. He got what he deserved. But she couldn't just say that. It'd escalate the situation. 

"I regret the fact that I decided to use violence. Yes. However I don't regret protecting myself." Seemed like a good answer to her. But then here's the question she's been waiting for.  

"Reports say that the party involved alcohol. Were you under the influence during the interaction?" It was to be expected. After all, people talk. A lot. This was one that she could answer with pride though.

"No. No I did not drink. I have no idea for whether he was under the influence or not. But I know for a fact that I wasn't." How long was this thing supposed to be? She was already getting tired of standing. It's only been like 10 minutes. This thing needs to hurry up. She was starting to get impatient. A couple more reporters asked some questions and she answered as politely as she could. Of course it wouldn't be a [name] thing unless something happens. Which leads to this.

"How do we know you're not lying? After all..your kind have a tendency to be violent prone. And rumors have it that your older brother has had a violent history. And..the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree." [name]'s eyes narrow at the reporter who just spoke. 

"Excuse me?" She asks in disbelief with a quiet scoff. The audacity. Are they really trying to make her out to be in the wrong? Just how shallow are people for their money? That's a stupid question. [name] has experienced much racism in the community for her skin color, but this was just..wow. 

"You heard me. You've lived with your older brother for a while now. And your brother has gotten expelled on several occasions due to his behavioral issues. How are we supposed to know you're not like him? Harming people just cause." 

"I can assure you that is not the case. My older brother is violent yes but that doesn't make me like him. And if you have no knowledge on the subject please refrain from opening your mouth. You don't know what happened, so don't talk on the matter. Also I have never been expelled nor suspended or anything for my behavior. It would quite confusing if I just now started acting out. Especially considering my presence in the media." Some people murmur agreements but this reporter just wouldn't stop.

"Or you could've just bought them off to keep shut. Since you are well off I'd think it would be be a problem." 

"Then why wouldn't I do that for my brother?" She retorts. Some people are just so stupid. They just want attention and it's so annoying what they'll do to get it. The reporter finally closed their mouth. Finally. [name] sighs as she looks at the time. 5 more minutes. Just 5 more minutes. However after that it kinda went silent and no one felt it right to speak up. So she decides to wrap it up.

"Im afraid that our time here is coming to an end. If there are any more questions please say them now. If not I believe it to be appropriate for this conference to conclude." She waits for people to speak but it remains silent. "Okay then. Goodbye everybody. Have a good rest of your day." She smiles before walking out to be greeted by Ethan. 

"You did good out there [name]." He smiles. She only hums in acknowledge as they keep on walking towards the car. The silence is more comfortable than that of earlier. They exit the building and reach the parking garage. They get in the car and Ethan drives [name] home in silence. Neither one uttering a single word. [name]'s mind wanders to what the gc is up to right about now. Yet the moment she finally reaches the comfort of her room, her questions are answered by the constant vibrations of her phone. She groans into her pillow before she reaches for her phone and opens up the group chat. 

Team Z

[today, 14:25]

Bachira😍

YOU DID GRWAR [name]

[name]😘

Ty Bachi

Y'all when I tell you that shit was nerve wracking 

I was sweating mf buckets bro 😭[🤚🏾/🤚🏽/🤚🏿]

My main❤️

Bachira is right thi

You did great

Princess 👑 

That one reporter was kinda bitchy for no reason tho

Ichigo 2.0

I'm surprised [name] managed to stay calm

[name]😘

Imma be honest 

I am too

Cuz she was saying all this shit for no reason 

Reminds me of middle schoolers that love drama

My main❤️

Good on you tho for not getting angry 

[name]😘

Y'all

He congratulated me

He want me fr (I'm delulu asf)

But I did get angry

Having an older brother just kinda teaches you to bottle it up

Princess 👑 

Me n Kunigami got older sisters so can't relate 🤷‍♂️

[name]😘

But you're currently living in a building with like two hundred ninety smth men rn 

And I know for a GODDAMN FACT that they smell

Baldies Basics

I DONT SMELL

PICK ME [name] 

[name]😘

That's probably bc you don't practice 

Or play in any matches

Princess 👑 

Damn 💀

My main❤️

That was js cold

Niko 💕

That wasn't even for me and I felt that

Princess 👑 

Ngl I'd cry

Naru❤️

I think he is

He went back to the room tho so I don't know 

Ima

I don't think he was crying 

Just heartbroken from rejection 

Princess 👑 

I thought he would've been used to that by now

[name]😘

FOUL CHIGIRI

ABSOLUTELY FOUL 😭

Y'all need to calm down on this man

My main❤️

You kinda started it tho

[name]😘

Damn

I thought you love me

Guess not 🥲

My main❤️

Wait no

That's not what I meant

Niko💕

Isagi done fumbled

My main❤️

Js like how you fumbled your football career 😐

[name]😘

Oop-

ITS OKAY BBY

I STILL LY

Also don't talk to Niko like that

My main❤️

Fine

[name]😘

Anyways I should let y'all get back to doing

Idk wtv tf y'all do in that blue jail

Have fun

[name]😘 is offline

[name] puts her phone down and instead decides to do some schoolwork. She's been avoiding it as much as she could after all. 

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

So sorry if the writing is way too formal or wtv. I'm very used to formal writing and I even use correct punctuation in my goddamn texts. Also sorry abt how slow it's going. I'M GETTING TO THE GOOD PART ALR. Also updates are gonna be slow but I'll try to do it every week or every two weeks. Also I take criticism, js don't be a bitch abt it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 299 22
β˜†βš½οΈβ˜† in which a group of girls decided to go on Discord and troll as boys on the userphone bot. |constant updates| *first book *mistakes *chatfic *E...
251K 8.4K 24
blue lock chat fic fr πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ bllk x y/n ofc !! uhhhh eventual smut 🀣 5/8/23 - 6/7/23
20.4K 707 24
Β° 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 : 1/ 24/24 Β°β€’ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 : 5/2/24 β•°βž€ Β°ππ€π†πˆ π’π„πˆπ’π‡πˆπ‘πŽ π—β˜… ...
97.5K 4.2K 32
"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 π˜πŽπ” π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 πŠπ„ππ“ 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 π…πŽπ‘ 𝐀 π‹πŽππ† π“πˆπŒπ„... 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 π†πˆπ‘π‹." -𝐈...