๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ | ๐๐ฑ๐

neiawritess

"๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.." ยฉ๏ธ ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐š†๐š๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚ ะ•ั‰ะต

ยฉ๏ธ
๐…๐‚
1
2
4
5
6

3

1.9K 133 26
neiawritess

EXCUSE MISTAKES
•not edited•

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂
ATL📍

"I'm off, 2 shots of the hennessy" Kaison rapped pushing his dreads to the side looking in the mirror

"Your retwist ate twin" Cora said walking into his bathroom. "I know, my momma so fye" he stuck his tongue out.

"My brother asked bout you" Cora blurted out randomly making him spin around. "What he said?" Kaison asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well you ain't been to my house in like a week so he was asking wea you was at" Cora explained.

Cora lived alone with her grandma, while Messiah had a house on the other side of town.

But their grandma was out of town this week so he was over more than usual.

"He so rude twin" Kaison tried to hide the smile forming on his face. "Yeah boo I know" She shook her head.

"We finna look so good" Kaison smacked his lips making her laugh. "You got yo outfit picked out?" she asked.

"Girl i'm just finna wear that sleeveless graphic tee with some jeans" he waved her off.

"The niggas is finna be outt" Cora waved her hands around crazily. "Bouta start getting ready" he told her.

"Your brother know you going?" he asked watching her face turn into a yikes expression.

"ion even think he going, that's not his scenery and mar gon be there so i hope he not coming" She frowned.

"You finna get us shot at again" He matched her frown.

"Nigga he was shooting at mar car and ain't know we was in the car that won't my fault" She smacked her teeth

"Girl you finna get caught up fucking with yo brother opp is crazy twin" He shook his head not judging but still

"Don't speak that on me, bad bitches don't get caught up" She rolled her eyes leaving the bathroom.

"See my nigga over there" Cora pointed at mar's car. The two were standing outside the party about to go in.

"You can go to him, i'm bouta go inside and grab a drink" He reassured causing her to smile.

"Love you, be safe" She said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking in the direction of mar's car.

Kaison mumbled the lyrics to the song blasting throughout the house called "Gal Policy" as he walked towards it.

Passing the few people outside with solo cups, he walked through the already opened door seeing the sweaty bodies dancing around.

"A nigga is not here for all that, where the alcohol?" He mumbled to himself, moving around them.

Finally making his way to the kitchen he immediately smacked his teeth. "Fuck you doing here where my sister" Messiah mugged the younger boy.

"Your sister not here" Kaison rolled his eyes looking at the taller boy leaning on the counter.

"Lying ass" Tj, his hb said standing next to him. "Fuck you" Kaison mugged walking up to the alcohol bottles.

"Nah move yo ass back" Messiah pushed off the counter placing his cup down.

"You not my daddy, leave me alone nigga" Kaison huffed as the bottle got snatched out his hand.

"How old you is again?" Messiah asked already knowing though. "18, technically grown" Kaison looked him up and down.

"Lemme get you some apple juice" Tj said walking over to the fridge. "Akekeke nigga you not funny" Kaison rolled his eyes.

"Go find my sister" Messiah pointed with the bottle still in his hand. "I just told you her ass is not here" Kaison raised his voice a little getting annoyed.

"Who you raising your voice at?" Messiah scrunched his face up waiting for a response but he never got one.

"I just want one cup, cmon please" He begged changing the subject. "You gotta stay here so i can watch you tho" messiah shrugged

"Nigga then it's not a party, I can't even hear the music from in here" He whined but Messiah just shrugged again.

"Niggas wanna be somebody daddy so bad go have yo own gawd damn kid" He mumbled, huffing at the last part

He went over and sat on top of the counter across from the one Tj and Messiah were originally on.

"Here" Messiah said handing him the cup of pink whitney he just poured. "Thankyou" he said making Messiah hum.

"Can I hit it?" He said after taking a sip, seeing Measiah and Tj passing a blunt back and forth.

"Nah" Messiah answered not even looking at the boy. "Lil ass boy tryna be crossfaded is crazy" Tj laughed.

"I hate it here"

"Stop doing that shit" Messiah spoke getting irritated as Kaison kept rubbing his eyes with Messiah's white shirt.

One cup turned into four, he was drunk asf.

The two were standing outside—leaning on Messiah's car outside the house, waiting for Tj so they can leave.

"I know damn well" Messiah shouted still holding on to the boy who had his head stuffed in Messiah's chest.

"Bring ya dumbass" He yelled watching Cora getting out of a familiar car.

Cora's eyes widened seeing her brother, not even acknowledging the position he had her bsf in.

Messiah had his right arm wrapped around the boy's waist as he used his other hand that was holding the solo cup—to point in her direction.

"Who that was?" He asked making his Florida accent known.

"My friend" Cora smacked her teeth walking up to the duo. "Fuck happened?" She asked looking at Kaison.

"I went to the bathroom and left him with Tj for a minute—why tf they start playing beer pong?" He asked a rhetorical question, getting mad all over again.

"Don't try and change the subject either, who yo friend is?" He scrunched his face up hoping her 'friend' just had the same car as his opp.

"Roni" She rolled her eyes letting the name of a friend from school slip out which obviously wasn't true.

"Yeah igh, lemme find out" He said in all seriousness. "Now get ya ass in the car" He said.

"I was just gone uber back to grandma house" She smacked her teeth knowing she was really ubering to Mar's

"Nah get ya ass in the back, i'll take you" He said already knowing her tricks. She huffed, getting in the back anyway.

It was too quiet, Messiah looked down at Kaison seeing his eyes closed making him shake his head.

"Wanna be grown so bad but can't even hold ya liquor?" He asked to nobody in particular as he helped him get in the back with Cora.

It was funny to him, Kaison always had a natural mug on his face and an attitude to match—so seeing him so vulnerable in this moment was hilarious.

Tj made his way out the house cheesing—with a tray of solo cups making Messiah sigh as his antics.

END OF CHAPTER

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

3.7K 114 24
(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO CELEBRATE MARYEL'LE & LEROI'S NUPTIALS! โ™ฅ ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’? โ‘ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...
The Silent Friend CollabQUEENS โค๏ธ

ะ”ะตั‚ะตะบั‚ะธะฒ / ะขั€ะธะปะปะตั€

14K 2.2K 28
Amai, Brooklyn, Kari, Jordan, Nasir, and Romeo had always been friends since high-school. The 6 friends had always had an unbreakable bond that was f...
Baller | IMAGINES bankhead bounced

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

101K 2.7K 23
แตขโ‚˜โ‚gแตขโ‚™โ‚‘โ‚› wแตขโ‚œโ‚• yโ‚’แตคแตฃ fโ‚แตฅโ‚’แตฃแตขโ‚œโ‚‘ bโ‚—โ‚cโ‚– โ‚‘โ‚™โ‚œโ‚‘แตฃโ‚œโ‚แตขโ‚™โ‚‘แตฃโ‚›. โ‚—gbโ‚œqโ‚Š
Accidental Marriage A E I N ๐ŸŒผ

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...