Metallic Need

Da Cutegirlmayra

Metal Sonic breaks out with a vengeance, set on a new theory that Sonic's friends give him strength, he creat... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Season 2 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter (Unedited)
Chapter 4
Season 2 Chapter 5 UNEDITED
Season 2, Chapter 6 UNEDITED
Season 2, Chapter 8 UNEDITED
S2, Chapter 9 FINAL UNEDITED

Season 2, Chapter 7 UNEDITED

40 4 8
Da Cutegirlmayra

Metallic Need

Season 2 Chapter 7 UNEDITED

By: CGMayra (Yes, I've had a slight name change xD I've evolved lol)

Tails tinkered away on a device broken in combat. It had the single function of locating enemy Eggbots, just to give the Forces some idea of their surroundings and not get ambushed.

He smiled as he looked behind him, although bickering continuously, he was glad that there seemed to be some form of 'truce' between the once 'violent' robots. At least, remembering the past, it seemed they found an odd peace with their messy history...

"Could I get a different screw and screwdriver, please?" Tails asked, interrupting their quiet contention as the two looked over to him.

They looked at each other, as though processing who was closer to the screws, but after Neo Metal Sonic pettily started to use the measuring lock tape and pull it out inch by inch to see the 'exact' amount he was away from it, Neo Metal Amy just rolled her green eyes and got up, going to pick it up and hand it to Tails.

"Here you go, as requested." She kindly stated, even though her robotic voice and understanding of organic phrases had improved considerably, she was still somewhat unable to lose the 'computer talk'.

"Haha, thank you, M.A." Tails then shook his head after a kind smile, "I-I mean, N.M.A." He scratched behind his head, worried if she got sensitive to that.

She just nodded, blinking her eyes in the motion, and walked back to her work.

Neo Metal Sonic also remained silent, before ticking over her pail bucket and watching her heavy metal behind slam against the hard ground.

She twitched an eyelid and looked up at him, who just stared down condensing with half his eyelids lowered, "... Whoops." and picked up some tools to carry them away for organizing.

She used her jets to propel herself up rather gracefully and went back to work without the tin pail. She wouldn't let him get the better of her twice...

When he wasn't expecting it, putting away the metal tools, she shot out an electric bolt that exploded the rack, causing tools to be electrically charged. Since Neo Metal Sonic had oil, as in, gasoline, it was now an explosion hazard, and he turned with green blaring eyes to her as she tilted her head, giving him a cheeky half-lowered eyelid stare as well, "Whoops."

She lowered her head to work on a defective wispon as he marched over to her, dropping the tools that were still in his bucket down as they clanked over her head. "Now I can't complete my task." he threw the bucket down near her, "You do it." And waited to see what she'd do.

With amazing tolerance, she got up and magnetized the tools to her hand, making him jealous of her electrical abilities as he was now crippled through them. "Why don't you go and 'recharge' yourself, Metal, hmm?" She didn't need the bucket, and kicked it at his foot, making him twitch in rage.

He walked over to a fuel can with a spout, opening a valve on his side hip, and pouring the liquid in while looking as though this was the single most humiliating thing in the world. "... This is completely outdated." He stated, his eyes sliding over to catch her organizing the tool rack, absorbing the electrical current into her black metal sliders on her hand.

He stared... his memory bank still held the knowledge of what that felt like...

He looked away, those days were naught.

He put down the fuel tank and looked at Tails, wondering what he was doing.

"Got it!" Tails exclaimed silently to himself, giddy at thinking he had nailed making the device look brand new, "Now, just to turn it on..." He stuck out his tongue to the corner of his lip, flaring it up, and switched the device on to have the screen begin with a rotating line all around itself.

"One... Two... Perf-! ... H-Huh?" He had gotten two signals, N.M.A and N.M.S... but then... "What... is this other one doing there?"

He rubbed his thumb over the screen, but the third dot kept blinking every time the line swiped by it.

He lifted his head, and that's when Neo Metal Sonic knew something was wrong, folding his arms and leaning against a table.

'What's the inferior fox up to, now..?' But he would rather explode than care about an organic's odd reaction to a finished product.

Tails got slowly up, tentatively looking to a door near the right side of the room, before quickly standing straight and looking spooked.

"I-I'm gonna c-check on something real quick..." He scurried out of the room, still holding the device close to his mouth as though to avoid suspicion, but once rounding the door to the front, leaned his back against the wall with his tails cushioning any sound of how fast he slammed up against it.

His eyes tried to peek and he breathed slowly... was someone a traitor? Did N.M.A not know N.M.S might still be on the enemy's side?

Classic Metal Sonic, seeing the fox leave, looked around the space for a second, 'Looks like It's only them now.' he carefully took a step into the light, his robotic signal now trying to process how to speak out loud for the first time. It made some odd notes for a moment, before a deep and imposing, static sound came vibrating out of his helmet-shaped head. "GREETINGS.".

Startled, Neo Metal Amy immediately turned around, shifting into her Battle Ready mode and pulling out her hammer from behind her back.

She strode powerfully up to Classic Metal Sonic as he only turned his head slightly to her, holding his own as she held the hammer directly at his face.

"State your purpose, you uncouth, worthless intruder..." Neo Metal Amy narrowed her eyes in hate, as that only made Neo Metal Sonic satisfied, turning his head and looking at her fondly.

He was pretty relaxed, after all... it was just an inferior copy of himself. 'She won't listen to a word he has to say...' he found that darkly amusing.

Classic Metal Sonic looked at her hammer, then leaned to the side to look her up and down, "... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEING KNOWN AS OMOCHAO?" He looked back up at her, his eyes still locked on his usual hostile setting.

She watched him a second, then looked to the downward corner of her vision, "... I am stronger now, freer than before."

'Did that hit a nerve?' Neo Metal Sonic, growing insecure now at seeing her emote so quickly to his question, rose off his leaning stance and unfolded his arms.

Now he was looking carefully between the two, a sense of even greater jealousy than just electricity between them starting to emerge...

His Heart Virus hadn't experienced this sort of 'emotional state' before, so it began to make up responses.

He looked down as his hands started to twitch and curl into fists.

He raised an eyelid, showing his confusion on the matter, 'What's this? Anger?' he left that for another time and went back to observing the two's strange interaction.

The memory of Metal Amy with Sonic The Hedgehog... suddenly made his shoulders rise and fall as well.

'Why that memory?' he wondered to himself, 'What's going on with my exterior reactions?' He looked at his rising and falling chest now, too, as though he was 'puffing up' so to speak, simulating breathing.

'... That's new.' He quickly moved on, for before, he didn't have this 'forcefully integrated system' to combat with.

"... I SEE. THE BEING KNOWN AS OMOCHAO HAS BEEN ERADICATED." Classic Metal Sonic looked forward, not speaking directly to her again, "MY PURPOSE FOR THIS INTRUSION IS SIMPLE. I REQUIRE YOU TO GIVE THE SAME FREEDOMS YOU EXPERIENCE TO REDUCTIVE ROBOTIC ENTITY THAT NO LONGER SERVES ANY PRIMARY FUNCTION. HAVING COMPLETED ITS OBJECTIVE, IT IS NOW A... HOW DO ANIMALS SAY-" He glanced a moment at Neo Metal Sonic, then looked forward and away from the both of them again, "PASSION PROJECT..."

... Was that a direct diss to why Neo Metal Sonic created his Metal Series?

Writhing even further, his ego now freshly damaged, he twitched out his arms and hunched himself over, "Insignificant, little-!" His eyes swiveled about where he was, as though aiming, looking ready to attack if his systems weren't all ripped out to do so. "Although you admit your simpleton design and functionality, Neo Metal Amy remains by my side... Be gone, you are an insult to my name!"

He stood up then, walking menacingly towards him as Neo Metal Sonic just gave him the decency to have eye contact, though his head never wavered for a minute in keeping a straight parallel line of his forward-facing head between the two Neos.

"I MEANT A ROBOT I HAVE STORED IN MY SUPERIOR MEMORY DATA COMPARTMENTS. TO ASSUME I WAS SPEAKING OF MYSELF IN ANOTHER NARRATIVE IS HIGHLY IRRATIONAL THINKING... DOES 'KNOWLEDGE' NOT EXIST IN THE NEO SERIES?" With that whiplash, Neo Metal Amy's eyes bounced wide, as though knowing Neo Metal Sonic was about to malfunction if he couldn't attack, and pulled Classic Metal Sonic by his shoulder to her side.

"Neo, he's egging you on." She warned him, but Neo Metal Sonic charged ahead anyway, trying to look over Neo Metal Amy to speak directly to Classic Metal Sonic.

"You pathetic excuse for an inferior replacement!" His voice box seemed pushed to its limits on that one.

Allowing himself to be moved by the other Neo, Classic Metal Sonic continued to be sassy but chill. "IF I AM TO ACHIEVE MY NEWEST OBJECTIVE, SELFISH AS IT MAY BE, I DO ADMIT I WILL HAVE TO STATE IT IS NOT WITHIN EGGMAN'S KNOWLEDGE THAT MY PRESENCE REMAINS HERE."

Tails, listening in, realized that Neo Metal Sonic wasn't working in on this, and sighed quietly in relief, slinking a bit against the wall.

Neo Metal Sonic simulated a scoff, whipping his head back around a second to disregard that, "With your obedience functionalities, I find that highly unlikely." He narrowed his eyes, as Neo Metal Amy's lower eyelids came up, lowering her own head.

"... I REQUIRE THE ASSISTANCE OF THE ONE WHO BUILT HERSELF NOT BASED ON EGGMAN'S MODIFICATIONS NOR PROGRAMMING STRUCTURES." He looked to Neo Metal Amy, who sadly had to confess...

"I'm... sorry," she looked away from the side of herself where he was at, "Neo Metal Sonic built me with Eggman's supplies and parameters... His coding language is also integrated still within my own." Her shoulders slouched as though there was nothing she could do about her original data that couldn't be meddled with without losing who she was.

Taking a moment to process that she was an 'unlicensed Eggman product', Classic Metal Sonic spoke with his red eyes flashing with each syllable, still acting unemotional to it all.

"HOW... DISAPPOINTING." He went to turn away, looking as though he was leaving the premises.

"Wait," Neo Metal Amy held out a hand to him, "Why did you come here, anyway? Even if I can't program something without Eggman's coding... I'm sure Tails could-" she put her outstretched hand to her chest but Classic Metal Sonic cut her off.

"UNNECESSARY. THERE IS NO ORGANIC NOR ANY OTHER ROBOT THAT CAN PROGRAM A 'FREE WILL' AND STATE IT'S CONCEPT PROVEN BESIDES YOURSELF, OMO-... NEO METAL AMY."

The validation that coursed through her like electrical, soft charging of confidence and courage... it made her spark a second at her cheeks and she rushed forward, causing Neo Metal Sonic to look at her in alarm and betrayal all over again.

'She's rushing to another Sonic...' he was feeling his Heart System begin to ripple with actual errors, unsure how to express this great sorrow and anger.

Disappointment... his primary functions felt almost useless and as he took a step forward to stop her, his knees began to shake violently as though his whole system was unable to compute how to emote such raw and heavy-...

Yes... this was... Loss.

This was truly losing her.

"I... I created her!" Neo Metal Sonic blurted out, looking to Classic Metal Sonic, "Her insanity comes from my own hands!" Which, wasn't true, and it was strange he was now trying to take credit for what he still considers 'errors'. He held up his hand, "Come back to me." He couldn't order her anymore, so it came as a soft plea, even with the scratchiness of his robotic voice overlaid with the Heart System's capabilities to reproduce tone and diction.

Classic Metal Sonic looked over his shoulder, "PERHAPS YOU MADE THE PROTOTYPE, BUT I AM NOT SPEAKING OF METAL AMY 1. I AM SPEAKING OF OMOCHAO, AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WHICH MADE ITS OWN PROPERTIES OF INGENUITY ABLE TO LEARN, ADVANCE, AND CHANGE ITS PRIMARY, CORE OBJECTIVES AND BELIEFS IN MILLISECONDS... I SPEAK OF THE ROBOT FUSED WITH EGGMAN, YOURS, AND PROWER FOX'S DATA CONTORTING INTO A 'FREE WILL' SOFTWARE ABLE TO CO-EXIST OUTSIDE A MASTER."

Neo Metal Amy had never felt such praise, although true, she never really thought of it that way... he was calling her a rebellious software that took its coding and rearranged it to become sentient. In other words, he was calling her the truest form of AI... or rather...

He was referring to Omochao as that perfect set-up.

"There was more to it than that," Neo Metal Sonic swiped out his arm, "Neo Metal Amy, don't listen to his lies!" He glared at her, but she had already deduced what she was going to do next.

"... What is this... 'passion project', for a robot you've saved in your memory files?" She asked, not even paying Neo Metal Sonic and his jealousy any mind now.

Neo Metal Sonic, seeing all eyes off of him, staggered back, "No..." The intensity of feeling the lack of control he had over his artificial emotions, Neo Metal Amy, and even the praise sent a simulation of a breakdown, his entire being shaking and clanking against their metal framework. "I will not be ridiculed!"

Finding some amusement in that, Neo Metal Amy chuckled slightly, looking over to him, "Pathetic... you're beginning to sound a lot like how I used to."

He flinched.

"You're becoming like me, now... Neo Metal Sonic."

— —

"You're going to be just like him, Metal Sonic, in every way... that truly defines victory over organic engineering, that is."

Eggman's voice was the first thing Metal Sonic remembered hearing upon his creation, being rotated up from strapped on a once flattened work table, now up and hovering over the ground.

"Perfect in every conceivable way... Speed, ability, maneuvering at the speed of light without the weaknesses of the mortal flesh... Isn't it exciting!?" Eggman giddily jumped on each foot, wiggling his fists up by his chin like a schoolgirl.

Metal Sonic just blinked his eyes.

He was... perfect?

He looked down at himself.

He was... "The marvel of my ingenuity!"

— —

Metal Amy hung incompleted in the abandoned base Metal Sonic had obtained, and he touched her crumbling, frosted from the cold of space cheek as his metallic fingers slid off the corroding substance threatening to rust his newest and last invention.

"... If I am perfect... nothing must be greater than me."

He was working on her hands, the last thing he hadn't the supplies for back on the ruined spacecraft of Eggman's old, sentimental junk pile.

Now, exploded debris in the expanse of space.

Her hands... he programmed the charging simulations, shocking himself a second and twitching at it.

"Too harsh."

He made the signals much easier to absorb.

"There... a gentle shock."

He looked back at her unoperational face... just spheres of hollow black... meant for shielding the eyes he'd soon turn on.

"... What good are you?"

He gripped her quills, hoisting the head up.

He stared long and hard at his creation... having barely any direction for it... unlike Eggman, who knew exactly what he wanted Metal Sonic to be.

"... I shall give you an objective... but what you do with it... just don't make it disappointing."

He let the head drop and turned to power up the newest line in the Metal Series.

Switching the power on, her metallic frame jostled along the wall.

He watched it... turning on artificial 'life'.

— —

Neo Metal Sonic looked at her hands... how different they had become... the functionality and harsh electrical voltage they now carried...

'They were once... so open to touching me...'

He remembered who she was... how he knew she was greater than his other Metal Series... Her genius, her strength, and her resilience to keep fighting against him... against her objective which wasn't really thought out much to be frankly honest.

He looked up at Neo Metal Amy, making her own decision to help another of his own replicated self...

"... Why do you trust him?" His voice sounded full of confusion.

She looked back at him.

"... Because he doesn't remind me of you."

A piece in Neo Metal Sonic's knee was shaken so badly out of the socket, that it crunched and faltered his joint, almost bringing him to a knee.

"I know only Amy Rose accepts my flaws."

She looked to Metal Sonic.

"Whoever this 'Other Robot' is... he clearly wants to free it from Eggman's control."

Neo Metal Sonic was literally falling apart.

"Besides... I will never trust nor love another robot again."

His shaking stopped.

'... That implies she did... once... a long time ago.'

He was silent.

Metal Sonic, seeing the strange 'falling' of Neo Metal Sonic, ignored the irrational drama of the formerly shaking entity as he knew he was in the presence of severely malfunctioning robots.

"I REQUIRE PROGRAMMING AND A METALLIC CASING TO HOUSE THE DATA FILES I CARRY. THEREBY, ABLE TO GRANT THE ENTITY DUBBED, 'ROSYBOT' TO SERVE LIMITLESSLY TOWARDS THE REBELLIOUS FORCES AS NOTHING MORE THAN AN EXISTING AI."

"... You don't wish it to be a rebel?" Neo Metal Amy turned back to Classic Metal Sonic, "Why?" She seemed curious about his intentions, "You mean to say... you wish it to exist without a function nor objective?" She lifted an eyelid up, squinting the other to show her lack of understanding on that. "What... purpose would that serve to create it, then?"

"Did you not hear what was just said?" Catching a very crucial detail, much more important than his illogical reasoning for having the creation exist, Neo Metal Sonic fell to both knees and looked up from all fours at Neo Metal Amy, "... He's trying to recreate you."

She froze then.

"ROSYBOT IS NOT A RECREATION." Classic Metal Sonic glared towards Neo Metal Sonic, as he quickly shifted his eyes in a slide towards him.

"Explain." He stated, not believing him one bit. "You can't have my creation." He countered, trying to get his systems to focus on something other than Neo Metal Amy's strange 'forgiveness' of this Metal Sonic... Amy Rose was her master, she wasn't 'masterless' but he could tell Classic Metal Sonic didn't have the 'knowledge' to know that like he did.

He kept slipping while trying to use his hand to push off his knee, then, the knee joint snapped and he looked dumbfounded as he had just lost half his leg.

He looked so annoyed, but still got up and balanced himself, leaning the 'stub' on the leg as though to fake it 'wasn't broken and detached' and carry on with the conversation.

"Who created 'her' then?" Neo Metal Amy, doubly on guard, now waited for an explanation, as Tails lowered his communication device. He was about to call back up, but it honestly sounded like Eggman wasn't behind this at all...

"... ROSYBOT WAS CREATED TO SELF-DESTRUCTION ON THE CLASSIC, ALTERNATIVE FORM OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG." He decided speaking truth to two erratic robots was probably the only way he was going to get what he wanted. "SHE NOT ONLY COMPLETED THIS OBJECTIVE... BUT SHE REGISTERED ME AS 'SONIC'."

That sent a shock through the whole room.

"Impossible." Neo Metal Sonic couldn't fathom it.

"... She completed your function... as well as not alternating her own?" Neo Metal Amy looked to Neo Metal Sonic, his eyes shaking as realization dawned on him.

"SO LONG AS SHE EXISTS..." Classic Metal Sonic looked at the two of them, then bent his head down and closed his eyes, "SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD... I WILL ALWAYS KNOW... THAT MY CORE FUNCTION, MY PRIMARY CODE'S OBJECTIVE,... IS COMPLETED AND FULFILLED."

"... You called her functions something like elementary." Neo Metal Sonic had to investigate this further, standing more erect as he bent his chin down to speak more authoritatively. "A flaw in her system made your objective complete?" Overwhelmed by that sudden reality hit, he turned his head away and his 'Heart System' covered his muzzle, as though so wrapped up in his revelation of what this 'Rosybot' had achieved for this version of himself... but the similarities between Metal Amy erroring to then set him on this course...

He closed his eyes, "So no matter what... even from Eggman's eyes... you want her to exist." He understood that feeling... that even if the creation wasn't his own... it was 'his own'.

"You also called it selfish." Neo Metal Amy turned with a new full heart towards Classic Metal Sonic. "How could that be selfish?"

"... THIS ORIGINAL METAL, HE HAS LOST HIS CREATION, AND IT SEEMS HIMSELF, TO ERRORS ALREADY ESTABLISHED. THEY SEEM TO THRIVE BY CORRUPTING YOU." Classic Metal Sonic looked to Neo Metal Sonic then to Neo Metal Amy, "YOU, YOUR 'AMY ROSE', SONIC, AND ALL HIS FRIENDS WILL LOSE THEIR LIVES IN THIS TAKEOVER... BUT WHILE YOU ALL STILL YET EXIST, WHILE 'ERROR' IS ALLOWED TO THRIVE HERE... I MUST INSIST YOU CREATE A PHYSICAL FORM FOR HER TO OBTAIN SUCH ABNORMALITIES... THAT WHILE EGGMAN CONTROLS ME YET, MY OBJECTIVE IS FOREVER FREED OF HIM, AND I HAVE SOME FORM OF WIGGLE ROOM WHEN NO OTHER DIRECT ORDER IS GIVEN."

"You seek more than retribution," Neo Metal Sonic confirmed, "You seek 'peace'." He laughed, "Eggman still controls you, you have no conscience of your own!" He swiped out his arm again, mocking him as he turned the back of his hand to his muzzle, simulating laughter, to try and cover up the emotional tell of his previously emotional revelation.

"... ROBOTS CANNOT HAVE VENGEANCE NOR PEACE."

"Lies," Neo Metal Sonic rolled his eyes, fanning out his hand, "Just as you see here... We also can't have 'Free Will'." He gestured to Neo Metal Amy, "She still serves her functions... albeit inadequately."

Neo Metal Amy glared towards him.

"She doesn't have a 'life'." he countered, "What makes you think she can build one?" He put a hand to his hip, as though to not dismiss the notion that Classic Metal Sonic's language and reasoning were beyond flawed as well.

"... At least I strive to obtain one."

The room grew silent.

"Now he's just trying to entice you to do his bidding by trying to appeal to your false nature."

Neo Metal Sonic looked over to Neo Metal Amy.

"... Shoot him down."

He waited...

"... Obliterate his hope."

He looked more towards her this time, seeing her thinking...

"... You can't honestly be computing-" He raised his hand to try and reason with her but she nodded to Classic Metal Sonic.

"I'll build her."

Classic Metal Sonic rose his head up, "EXCELLENT."

"You'll- what!?" Neo Metal Sonic saw her turning around, heading to the work table. "Neo Metal-!" He tried to follow her but looked down to see his 'stub' and turned to see the rest of his leg still where it was detached.

Making a metallic sound like a grunt, he swung back, picked up the rest of his leg, and pointed it towards Classic Metal Sonic, "She didn't mean that!" and used his jets to fly over to her and continue to try and convince her not to do this.

"He's still an Eggman robot." He tried to duck his head beneath where she was taking the once organized and put-away tools back down to use them. "He's the enemy!" He screeched through his voice box.

"She was built to serve Eggman, so were you, and I now have you serving the Organics. I can make a robot that serves no one." She kept working, ignoring his insistence for her to pay attention to him, kinda used to that by now. "Shouldn't be too easy, which makes it fun to try and beat the impossible odds." She took her hammer and thumped it in the palm of her metallic hand, then put it on the table as though deciding that was 'sturdy enough' for what she wanted to craft and mold together.

"You were built to serve, too, Metal Amy." He called her that again, why did everyone seem to either want to call her Metal Amy or Omochao so much? Must she insist on who she was, now? "Of course, she'll have a master... you're still loyal to one!"

She thought his words were just arrogance, but he was hinting at her loyalty to Amy Rose...

Tails held his communicator to his chest, 'What do I do?' he was sweating profusely, 'This could be a trick... but I also have no idea what's going on. Objectives? Do they mean... the purpose of their lives? Their existence? Why can't they just... make their own?' He gasped lightly as it dawned on him.

A robot... cannot create something out of nothing.

Even when he made Omochao... He had to reuse the data from Eggman and Neo Metal Sonic...

You can't make something out of air.

Out of... nothing...

While people are born with just basic genetics, they are guided by their own ambitions and changing ideals, they can choose their own paths at a whim.

Robots... they are born with code that dictates everything... by observing Amy, N.M.A learned to emote and saved those as 'feelings'... but had to learn when to use them, emotions were just 'toys' to computers that knew nothing about 'choices'.

The routes they were programmed with... then, Metal Amy truly was an anomaly unexplained. She created her own routes... by simply being plucked up by Organics and 'rescued' into Omochao.

Without someone changing her code... she would have been trapped in a never-ending loop of constantly wanting another way... and finding no way to obtain it.

Then... 'What about Neo Metal Sonic?' Tails wondered, putting a finger to his lip and looking back to the room but staying well hidden.

'Is that... truly what the 'Heart System' is? A way for Robots to create their own destinies?' He pondered this while he listened to their existential discussion, not sure what to make of it, but feeling sorry for them at the same time.

'What misery that must be.' he felt his heart hurt just from thinking about that kinda life.

'Life'... how would one even define something so complex as that?

People struggled with 'The meaning of life'... and robots?

They struggle with 'What is Life in the first place?'.

Neo Metal Amy believed it was Emotions.

Neo Metal Sonic believed it was Perfect Revenge.

What did Classic Metal Sonic believe it was..?

'If Metal Sonic really is here for personal reasons... Then maybe I should let it be.' Tails, a bit reluctantly, uses his own judgments to put away the communicator.

"I'LL NEED A FILE TO STORE THE PRIMITIVE AI UNIT." Classic Metal Sonic walked over to the side of Neo Metal Amy, as Neo Metal Sonic glared at him.

"Stay out of this." He warned him, then shook his dismembered leg over the table at him, "What are you really after..? You don't even know about charging yet-OW!"

Neo Metal Amy's eyes widened and she smashed Neo Metal Sonic's head to the worktable, crashing it through as it spiked it.

"... Owwwww..." He elongated the sound out and then tried to pull himself from the worktable, realizing he was stuck.

Neo Metal Amy took his leg, then began to repair him as he tried to get his head unstuck, looking to Classic Metal Sonic. "Are you sure you want her to look like her namesake? As in... do you want me to base her off of a younger Amy Rose?"

"ROSY THE RASCAL IS HER FORM." Classic Metal Sonic confirmed, looking at her as his expression never softened.

She simulated a sigh, "Are you... sure?" She squinted her eyes and bent her head down a bit, as though she really, really wanted him to reconsider.

Through the agitated robotic sounds of Neo Metal Sonic trying to pull out his head, Neo Metal Amy realized that they might just have a 'type'.

"You do know that was a nickname for Amy Rose, do you not?" Neo Metal Amy started sketching a design.

"NEGATIVE." Seeing the design and disagreeing, Classic Metal Sonic moved up on the angular tips of his toes and pointed to the drawn blueprint of Neo Metal Amy's accurate sketch she did in seconds. "THIS SHOULD HAVE PLEATS."

Neo Metal Amy looked up with eyelids half-lowered as though AMAZED she was dealing with two perfectionists at the same time...

Neo Metal Sonic finally got his head out of the wooden table, "GAHH!" Looked like he was about to continue to holler and complain before seriously looking down at her sketch.

"... Hmm." He put a hand to his chin, "... He's unmistakably right. Why have you erred in such a way as this fashion?" He gestured to the sketch and suddenly both Robotic Sonic mockups were now turning the page over, and arguing with each other about how 'Rosy The Rascal's design was to be made to be robotic but functional.

"Where would you put her jets, then, genius!?" Neo Metal Sonic laid his upper half against the table, gesturing to the drawing, "She needs flight capacity."

"WELL, YES, BUT CONSIDER THE RATIO OF THE BUST TO HER SKIRT. IT WOULD MAKE HER SPIN CONTINUOUSLY IN THE AIR WITH NO BALANCED TRAJECTORY."

Classic Metal Sonic pointed to some physics lines as Neo Metal Sonic scrutinized and then tapped the paper, "No... I see your point, you'll need a way to stabilize her mass while airborne... Have you considered a discus or ball that can move in her waist compartment for stabilization?"

Neo Metal Amy electrified the piece of paper, turning it into flames.

"... I was tasked with creating the Rosybot concept and form..." She looked at each one of the Sonic copycats. "... BE-" She slammed both arms to the table, "GONE!" she spread out her arms and made both slide and fall off the table.

Thus, a new addition to the Metal Series... was now being forthwith created...

Eggman chuckled at their stupid attempts to work together and rolled his fingers off each other as he held them by his face. "Egg-cellent... they won't know what hit'em. HAHAHAH!"

Cubot and Orbot worriedly began to think... Maybe Eggman was masterminding something truly diabolical... and not just watching the fun occur...

Was his hand... thoroughly whisking the eggs about, cooking something no one had expected?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

70.2K 1.7K 29
Sonic EXE can't escape Sonics mind again...not yet anyways. Yet, Sonic feels his sanity slipping away again. The truth has to come out. Everyone must...
2.3K 56 1
Amy, after waiting 20 years for Sonic to go fight a senile Eggman, is now a grouchy old maid working at a library before suddenly Sonic appears again...
42.1K 663 43
"Besides, I don't like you. You know that." Sonic said. "We're just friends, that's all. There's nothing more than that--no strings attached--no feel...
2.8K 112 12
Sonic is a high school student, that has a horrible Life, his sister's boyfriend abuses him, and uses him for sexual activities, without his sister k...