๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐

By clown020

Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so... More

0.๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ.๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ.๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
๐Ÿ‘.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’.๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ“.๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ,๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”.๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ•.๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ–.๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž & ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ—.๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐€ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐Ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐„๐ฑ?

3.8K 128 11
By clown020

Nalani and Noah, the power couple who captured the hearts of Love Island viewers, continued to ride the wave of fame even after they left the show.

The duo found themselves in high demand for interviews, talk shows, and more, their connection evident every time they appeared together. Fans couldn't get enough of their love story, and the media couldn't resist diving into the details of their journey post-Love Island.

They even posed together on a magazine that made them gain an even larger fan base. They still had small arguments but never big ones.

They continued their normal careers, with Noah being a footballer, and Nalani still producing the music of her brother and helping him write his songs.

Noah even met Dave at one of their producing sessions, and they quickly became friends. They blended into each other's worlds really well, and both families were happy about them being together.

As the interviews rolled on, Nalani and Noah were confronted with questions about their relationship, their plans for the future, and how they navigated the challenges of their fame. Yet, fame also comes with unwanted attention, and the couple soon faced an unexpected twist.

Among the sea of adoring fans, an unexpected tweet emerged from Noah's ex that shocked many and made the couple lose some fans.

She claimed that they were seeing each other before Love Island, and that despite Noah assuring her he would wait for her, he chose to go on the show. According to her tweet, Noah had promised that any connection he formed on Love Island would be superficial.

"Is it true?" Nalani asked Noah while crossing her arms.

"I mean, it's not... it was more like..." he started, but Nalani cut him off.

"Noah! Is it true or not?" she said, getting even more annoyed.

"Yes, it is," he said, ashamed.

"Omg, why would you do that? Did you at least tell her it was done when we got out?" Nalani said, pacing around the living room.

"I mean, I texted her we're done, then blocked her," Noah said calmly.

"Omg, no shit. She's salty. That was such an asshole move, Noah. What the fuck?" Nalani said.

"You told me not to even breathe near another girl," Noah said, getting up and pulling her onto his lap, making some of Nalani's anger  leave her body, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What, so you're saying it's my fault?" she said, furrowing her brows.

"No, I just didn't want to drag it on. I felt like I was clear. I didn't think she would post that," he said.

"You could've at least talked to me about it; we would have dealt with it better together," she said.

Noah, realizing the impact of his decision, tightened his hold on Nalani. "I messed up, Nalani. I should have talked to you first. I didn't want this to blow up like it did."

Nalani, torn between frustration and understanding, replied, "Communication, Noah. That's all I ask for. We're a team, remember?"

Noah nodded, remorse evident in his eyes. "I know, I'm sorry."

After a moment of silence, Nalani started to talk again. "Okay, how will we address that?" Nalani said, looking into his eyes, making his heart warm at how she said "we" and not "you."

"My manager told me to make a statement and assume all of it and apologize," Noah said, peppering kisses everywhere on her neck and sucking on spots, making her tighten her arms around his neck.

While out of the villa, they finally started getting sexual and couldn't really live anymore without the other and would always stay together at one of the other houses.

"Let's talk about it later, baby," he said, removing her shirt slowly.

Nalani was cooking dinner for them, waiting for Noah to come back from seeing his friends. She was cutting up the onions when she received a call from a number she was not familiar with.

Her brows furrowed, but she still answered. "Hi, it's Nalani," she said, eating a mushroom.

"Hi, miss home wrecker," a voice that Nalani soon recognized to be Noah's ex, Sophia.

"Hi, miss 'I'm still obsessed with my ex'," Nalani said, rolling her eyes.

"I was just with him earlier; he told me he was just using you for fame and that he still loved me," she said proudly, making Nalani laugh at her.

"Girl, stop wasting my time with those lies," she said, putting her vegetables on her pan with some oil and spices.

"Well, I just called you to give you a heads-up, but it looks like you're in denial. Don't be shocked when he leaves you," Sophia said.

"Continue to mess with me and Noah, and I can promise you that you will find me," Nalani said calmly.

"Is this a threat?" Sophia said with her voice shaking a bit.

"No, it's a promise. fuck around and find out," Nalani said, hanging up.

She was putting the final touch to her dish when she heard Noah open the door.

"Baby, I'm home, and I got you your favorite ice cream," he said, walking towards the kitchen after smelling the food and removing his shoes and coat.

He smiled even more when he saw Nalani and dropped the bag he was holding on the counter to wrap his arms around her and kiss her.

"I missed you so much," he said, lifting her up and putting her gently on the counter and putting himself between her legs.

"Were you with Sophia earlier?" she said, looking into his eyes, knowing that she could spot when Noah was lying from a mile away.

"No, I was with Josh and Miguel," he said confused, caressing her thighs with his thumbs.

"Okay, because she called me to tell me that you were just using me, but I told her to stop messing with us, and I think she got the message," Nalani said seeing that he was saying the truth.

"I promise you on everything that I got that I'm not using you," he said truly.

"I know; I believe you," she said, leaning down for a kiss.
"I

 love you"She said
"I love you more"he answered with a lovesick look

@ Noahjohnson 

Liked by Nalani and 1 390 000 others

@ Noahjohnson 

I made a mistake before joining the show, making promises I shouldn't have and saying things I regret. I'm genuinely sorry for any hurt caused. I formed a genuine and real connection on the show that I'm so grateful for. It's helping me learn, grow, and become a better version of myself with Nalani by my side. Thank you to our fans for your continued support.

I think there's maybe like 3 chapters left

1120 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 314 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
6K 152 15
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...
98.9K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued
74K 1.9K 16
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ---- โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› drew can't...