metamorphosis | various bnha

By stupidgorilla

[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [las... More

0 - b4 u start
1.1 - coma
1.2 - wake up, [first name]!
1.3 - pls let me take the exam!
1.4 - the whole family can hit
1.5 - orientation
1.6 - pls be more selfish.
1.7 - janitor's closet
1.8 - in ur room
1.9 - hawks and miruko are bad influences
2.1 - let's go bully 1-a !
2.2 - u fuckking pest!!
2.3 - make it ur own
2.4 - those red eyes
2.5 - lamp, have you heard of them?
2.6 - it's not u (mostly)
2.7 - 2 urself!
2.8 - ยฟ1 of them?
2.9 - bite me! :3
2.10 - mutants can't sing
2.11 - nightmares
2.12 - red tie
2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?
2.14 - empty promises
2.15 - lovebug? gross!
2.16 - nezu hates [first name]
2.17 - ur the worst
2.18 - best friends?
2.19 - missed u
3.1 - dragons are real!
3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!
3.3 - some sorta existential crisis
3.4 - headache
3.5 - the scary forest
3.6 - stupid fucking magician
3.7 - spinner?
3.8 - not enough
special - cold-blooded
3.9 - a friendly reunion :D
3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you
3.11 - not yet
3.12 - u were right
3.13 - just letting yk
extra - songs !

special - king of all losers

1.2K 57 55
By stupidgorilla

summary - what if [first name] won the sports festival? (the special in which bitchugou is bullied by [first name] ☠️ and u can tell i got bored at the end.)

...

You stood on top of the podium, a proud grin on your beautiful face. You were in absolute disbelief that you won the festival. In second place was Bakugou, chained to a cement podium that Cementoss had erected. He also had a muzzle strapped to his face like a fucking dog. How embarrassing. He violently thrashed around in his restraints; his muffled screams overwhelmed by the admiring cheer from the stands. The cheering was for you, the winner. You waved all four arms at the crowd, marveling at your victory.

You really didn't think you would have won, especially against someone like Bakugou, but during your battle with him, you managed to land that hit to the ear and knocked him unconscious. As for your fight with Shouto, you persistently dodged his cold ice until he succumbed to the frostbite. When he did, you sent a barrage of quick kicks his way, which was able to knock him out. Shouto stood complacently in third place, a small smile on his handsome face.

Midnight gathered the attention of the audience. "The one who'll present the medals is naturally none other than-"

"It is I, All Might!"

"Our hero, All Might!" Midnight quickly apologized for speaking over the hero.

All Might went to each of you three, placing a medal around your necks. Or he was. Bakugou was so rabid that All Might genuinely shivered. "My, this this too much...!" he claimed. He then ripped the metal muzzle off of his face.

Bakugou raged upon being able to speak again. "No fucking way I lost to that ugly fucking insect," he snarled. His ego was heavily bruised, especially after saying that he was going to beat you specifically in the beginning of the Sports Festival. "No fucking way. This festival is bullshit, All Might, you fucker! Even if society acknowledges it, I won't! If I don't win, then it's trash!!!"

The silver medal stared back at him almost tauntingly and he whipped his head to the side when he heard you stifle a small snicker with your palms. "Huh!? What the fuck are you laughing, pesty bitch!? You won out of pure luck!!! I let you fucking win, bitch!" he furiously snapped, chomping his sharp teeth at you. You cringed back in disgust when his hot spit sprayed in your face.

"Ew. Chill out."

"EW!?? BITCH!" He tried to lurch at you but was held back by the chains wrapped all around him. You were glad his hands were encased in quirk-cancelling cuffs of some sort or he surely would have blown you up before you could utter another word.

A nervous sweat trickled down form All Might's forehead. "Maybe it's better if we keep this on..." he said, putting the muzzle back on the boy. "Young Bakugou, that's enough! Take this as a 'wound,' so that you shall never forget!" He hesitated putting the silver medal on the boy and it ended up being lazily placed on his hair.

Bakugou yelled and it sounded like vicious barks. What a dog... You sneered at the boy.

Finally, All Might came to you, that iconic pearly grin on his hardened face. It shined against the sun and all your problems were washed away.

"Young [last name]!" he proudly yelled, and you were sure it must've been the first time you've heard him say your name. This must be the first time you've actually interacted with the number one as well. He was full of charisma and you realized he was number one for a reason. You beamed at him. "Some journeys to greatness may not have an ideal start, but you've proven again and again this Festival that you can overcome anything you put your mind to!"

"Thank you, All Might!" you said, bowing, not only out of respect, but also to hide your watery eyes from the audience. He placed the shiny gold medal around your neck and you lifted your head to process everything. Your fingers grasped at the award. It was smooth and heavy in your palm, telling you that it was real. This is real. Your fingers gently grazed over the number 1 imprinted on it and you grinned, proud of yourself.

You did it. You said you would beat Shouto and Bakugou and you actually did. And you were going to rub it in their faces.

He hesitated to say more, but he gave in. "Young [last name]."

"Yes, All Might?"

"I hope to see you in the Heroics Course in the future," he kindly uttered, pulling you into a tight hug like he did with Shouto. He smelled like justice.

You couldn't help but cry. I mean, the fucking number 1 hero basically just said he want to mentor you. When he let go, you quickly wiped at your face. You glanced at the crowd of students and you saw your class holding up posters with your name and face on it. It was one of your classmates' quirk, to create cute posters. They were screaming your name, jumping and cheering. Aina and Shinsou grinned proudly at you.

"Fuck," you sniffled. "I'll get there. You fucking bet I'll get there."

The crowd roared. This has never happened before! A General Education student winning the UA Sports Festival!? And they loved it. It was unexpected and dramatic. How could they let someone like this be sorted into the General Course??? This is television!

Midnight held a microphone up to you. "Any words about your victory, [last name]?"

You took the microphone from her hands. "Hey UA!" You stepped down from your first place podium and onto the second place podium. Bakugou glared at you, baring his teeth like a rabid animal. Your hands reached around his head and he thought were going to hug him or some sappy shit, so he started jerking his body away. "Calm down, bitch." The crowd watched in interest as one pair of your hands grabbed the sides of his muzzle to keep his head still while the other unlatched the muzzle.

"FUCK! This isn't fucking over, you pest!!!" he yelled directly at your face.

You stood beside him and spoke into the microphone. "Guys, Bakugou Katsuki is a fucking looooooooserrrr," you sang, a sadistic grin on your face as he yelled at you. "This ugly dog said he would beat me multiple times, he even targeted me in the oath in the beginning of the Festival. Can you believe it!? Arrogant bitch. And guess who got first place? Not fucking him, haha! I did! This is for you, Zucchan!" You pointed at the green-haired boy in the crowd.

The crowd laughed and Bakugou flushed an angry and embarrassed shade of red you didn't know was possible on humans. But you guess he isn't really a human. He's part dog, isn't he? "SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're the loser!" he screeched.

"How can I be the loser when I'm in first place? Second place is first place for losers, so you're the king of all losers! King Loser!" you cackled, doubling over and clutching your stomach. It wasn't even that funny, babe.

"THIS SHIT IS RIGGED!"

"Nope!" You laughed in his face. "This is revenge for everything."

"Like what, huh? What have I done to you besides be a little mean, huh? You're doing too fucking much."

"Yo, do you remember punching me into a coma on October 24, XXXX?" The crowd gasped and you revelled in their shocked expressions. He stared at you, confused and shocked himself. His eyes were wide and his lips were slightly parted.

"I didn't put anyone in a coma, bitch. That's the day I wasted an awesome punch on some quirkless loser. What's that got to do with you?"

"Maybe this'll make you remember!" You reeled back two of your fists on the same side and channeled all of your body weight into the punches. The strangely slow punches landed and Bakugou's head rolled to the side, unconscious. You spat on his shoes. "Ugly fucker."

Suddenly, Izuku appeared by your side, his beautiful smile blinding you. "Wow, you put Kacchan into a coma! You're the best, [nickname]!" He latched onto your side.

You smiled and laughed, hopping off of the podiums. "No, you're the best!"

And then you saw your parents standing with Kamui Woods. Huh? What's going on? They were talking and Kamui had a small box in his hand. He grinned at your parents through his wooden mask. Your father began to cry and your mother comforted him by patting his back. He began to walk over. and when you blinked, he was right in front of you, though instead of his hero costume, he was now in a fancy tuxedo. His wooden mask was still on though.

"K- Kamui Woods!?!?"

The hero got down on one knee and presented the velvet box to you. "[first name], I'm in love with you, will you marry me? You can lick my wood whenever!" He opened the box, displaying a glowing diamond ring. Oh my fucking God, what is happening. You've lost the plot.

Just as you were about to say yes, a booming voice cut through the air. "I OBJECT! [first name]-chan, I won't allow it!" You whipped your head to the voice and saw Natsuo adorned in prince-like clothes, riding a sturdy white stallion. How the fuck did he get here? You let out various confused noises. He hopped off the horse and pushed Kamui over so he could kneel in front of you. "Because I'm in love with you!" He showed you an even more beautifully shimmering diamond ring.

"WHAT THE FUCK."

Natsuo smiled at you, causing you to blush a bit. "Marry me? I bought this with my father's card."

And then you woke up. You blinked. What the fuck. Natsuo... Ugh, he looked so handsome in that outfit! You buried your face into your soft pillow. "SHIT!" you screamed. You can't like Natsuo, oh my God. Yeah, it was a dream. Hahahahahaha. Kamui would never propose to you! I don't know about Natsuo though...

...

wc - 1,682 words

idk wtf this is sorry its kinda ass lmfaoaoaooa i was just writing shit hahahahaha 😭 this was a special for 300 hearts on quotev ! anyways i just wanna catch up to the chapters on quotev bcz its at 31 i think?? im writing the camp arc rn nd ughhghghh its kinda hard ok thx for reading !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.8K 37
๐Ÿ’œyou can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.๐Ÿ’œ Y/N has a dark begin...
134K 5.9K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...
66.1K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...