Isolation's Echo

By sleepy_crew

Title: "Isolation's Echo" In "Isolation's Echo," witness the enigmatic tale of America's self-imposed isolati... More

characterzation
episode one/chapter one [Lunari's pov]
episode one /chapter two [2ed person]
episode two/chapter four [Alex's pov]
episode two/chapter five [Felix's pov]
episode two chapter six [Sullivan's pov]

episode one/chapter three [Aris's pov]

10 0 0
By sleepy_crew

⚠️ warning: cursing and gore mention.⚠️

If you are uncomfortable with this then don't simply read.

Hehe~ hope you are ready for chaos if so then let's begin

ו×

"You don't tell me what to do bitch" Aris said. pushing over and over and over until she placed her feet on the ground and looked up at him with cold dark eyes. He tried to shove her again but couldn't then he met her eyes and immediately fell to his knees. "I-I'm sorry captain" was all he could say after facing her menacing glare.

A voice as cold as ice and as sharp as a knife, she said "Don't call me no bitch,". The whole airport was shaken up at the events in front of them. But a crowd gathered around them and started shouting. "Discipline him" "Kill him" and other words like "kick him out".

The security team that was guarding the airport was scared to step in. Aris dared not to lift his head to face the only girl on team x his captain Lunari.

Lunari looked down on him in disgust she used the tip of her boot to lift his chin making him look her in the eyes. "I thought I taught you better than this," she spat out at him. "Please for giving me cap-, "Aris tried to say. Before getting interrupted by her. "You better learn this and learn this well, you shall never and I mean never shall you call any woman a bitch" Lunari said. "Y-yes ma'am," Aris said. Lunari walked back to the rest of the team.

"I almost forgot how scary Lulu is when she's mad," Alexander said. "Don't worry Alex I will never be mad at you," Lunari said.

"Zone two for flight 154 to Musutafu Japan is now boarding," the flight attendant said. "Let's have fun," Sullivan said.

"That was one long flight," Eric said stretching. "I agree," Alex said cracking his neck. "You slept the whole time so what are you talking about"?! I growled. Alexander shot me a nasty glare and of course, so me being me and not taking disrespect like that I shot him one back. Hey, no bad tension here ok" Eric said. Putting his hands between us.

"We have one more flight and thankfully it's on my jet," Lunari said. She turned her head towards us when she was talking. "Thankfully is right that plane was way too cramped for my liking," the redhead said. "I agree," I said. While stretching my legs.

ו×

"Hey Lulu what with the bad tension going on between you and Blondie" Alex asked. God, I hate these fucking ears sometimes. "Idk and not do I care but if it makes you feel better I'll go talk to the Wolfie," Lunari said. She started speeding up so she could catch up to me.

"So Aris how's the weather," she said. I laughed at this cause it's the most basic conversation opener ever. "It's pretty sunny up here what about you shortie"? I asked her. I could almost hear what she thought Aris a short joke she probably thought. She looked up at me and glared. "Come on love I'm just joking," I said to her in a flirty tone. One I knew she couldn't resist so to add to this I used my finger top to lift her head to meet my eyes.

I busted out laughing because she started blushing like crazy. She turned away from me and told me to shut up in a grumpy tone. "Sorry doll it's just that your face," I said. After I stopped laughing I turned towards her and then busted out laughing again.

"Seems like Aris and Lulu are on good terms now," Alex said grumpily. "Oh calm down vampy you'll get your turn..... Eventually," Sullivan said. Before him, Felix busted out laughing at him.

After a long walk, we finally got to the jet.

"The next time we get off the plane we won't be in the U.S. anymore," Felix said looking at the plane. "No shit Sherlock," I said. "Stop being a meinu," Sullivan said. Before walking into the jet along with Lunari who ditched me a while ago. "Hey?! I'm not a bitch" I said. Chasing after him. I heard the rest of the team laugh at this.

"Damn 5 almost 6 hours ago I was laying down in My bed in LA and now we're in Greer South Carolina," Felix said. plopping down on the white chair on the jet. "Yep only 17 and 55 minutes left to go," Alexander said. Laying down on Lunari's lap. "And that's a short amount of time"? I asked. Sitting down on a chair across from Eric. "No that's not a short amount of time," Eric said jumping in.

"And who asked you"? Lunari asked Eric in a playful tone. All of us laughed at this. Eric puffed out his checks glared at Lunari and took his eyes away from her and towards me. Me and Sullivan looked at each other and nodded in agreement. "This is going to be one good flight," I said. I spoke to no one but myself.

ו×

"That was the longest plane ride ever," Eric said. getting up from his seat. "I know right," Felix said. Stretching his arms and legs. "Remember what Mr. Alexis said before we left" ca- I mean Lunari said.

Flashback:

We had just gotten out of the limo with our luggage. We were currently standing outside of the airport. "Whatever you do remember what you are and who you stand for," Mr Alexis said. "Yes sir," all of us said.

Flashback over

"Kill whoever stands in our way," everyone except Lunari said in unison. Our eyes glowed as we said the sentence.

×•× [Felix's pov]

We had just gotten out of the plane and we were now with the security team. I believe they are checking us. I mean yes we are the first Americans to step into another country in over 150 years but damn do you have to be so touchy. I could see just how uncomfortable everyone else was.

"Hey watch it," Lunari said. As a man started touching her chest. And this one is getting too touchy. I glared at the security girl who was checking me. Just then there's a huge bang outside and some pretty jacked guy busts threw the window. I think he got thrown. "What do you think he is? A protector or an Assassin"? Alex whispered to me.

"Whatever he is he's bad at his job" I point out. "He's probably a protector there's no way someone like that could kill someone. I mean he looks weak" Sullivan said. "I bet an aleph-ranked protector could be at his ass," Aris said. "I agree," Lunari said.

"Do you think we should help him"? I asked the team. "We should cause it looks like he's gonna get he ass handed to him," Eric said. "I kinda wanna stay and watch this," Aris said. "same but we should help after all that's what we're here for," Lunari said. "Fine," Aris said.

The security team was long gone and none of us had seem to notice until now. "Welp," I said. We walked over to the front of the airport we're the jacked guy in a latex suit was sent flying. Me and Eric poked our heads out of the glass to get a good look at the opponent.

[2ed person]

"Get you shit boys causes this looks like it's gonna-". "Get out of here kids! It's too dangerous"! The latex guy shouted. Lunari squatted down to face the latex guy. "Excuse me if I'm wrong but it looks like you are the one in danger here," Aris said. "If you think you can beat them then you overestimating yourself badly human," Eric said butting in. "Human how interesting," Lunari said. "You should let us help you then we're much stronger than you," Felix said. "You probably know us. We're Team X from the U.S.". He said putting in his best smile.

Before the latex guy could even start a sentence he passed out cold. "Looks like we have to help now," Felix said looking at Lunari. "I wasn't against the idea so Idk why for looking at me like that," Lunari said. "You make the call," Aris said. Shaking his head.

"Well then let's have some fun boys," she said. grinning from cheek to cheek.

×•× [Lunari's POV]

It was about an hour after the fight with the so-called "villains". Two people came to pick us up. They told us that their names are Aizawa and All Might. We stood at the fight scene. "You six endangered innocent people's lives! Mascured the villains that you were not supposed to fight! And threatened the police"! Aizawa yelled at us. "So what? They aren't dead," Aris said. "So what! You killed people"! Aizawa said/yelled.

I had my hands over my ears to block out the sounds of yelling. I'm guessing Alex noticed this cause I felt him put his ice-cold hands over mine. I could see his mouth moving but I couldn't hear what he said. It was like this for a few minutes until this tiny white mouse started talking.

Alex took his hands off my ears and I took mine off as well. The mouse introduced himself as Nezu the principal of UA the school we are going to attend. "What are your quirks"? Nezu asked us. We looked at him confused. "What's a quirk"? Eric asked us. "No idea," I said. "Do you think it's our species"? Felix asked. "Could be" I said. "Maybe it's our ability"? Aris said. "Maybe," Eric said. "Uh, so what's a quirk"? Aris asked.

The two adults and the mouse looked shocked but Regained their composure. "Do any of you have abilities like super
Power and such and if you don't mind can you introduce yourself "? All might be asked. My whole team looked at me almost telling me to go first. I sighed and said

"My name's Lunari Narkuri my code name is chained. my ability is chains I can control the chains that are in my body. I'm also the captain of the team x" I smiled at the end.

"My name's Alexander Addison but you can call me Alex my code name is burnout blood and my ability is blood control. I can control anyone's blood but I need to touch that person or taste their blood" Alex said.

"Names Aris scerving code name flash speed. My ability is super speed is self-explanatory" Aris said.

"Name Sullivan amir code name strength. My ability is super strength I can lift to 10 tons" Sullivan said.

"My name's Felix Rose my code name is Frost. My ability is precision, I'm pretty sure you can figure out what mine does.

"My name's Eric Seraphin code name Ghost. My ability is information by looking at that person for at least a minute I can see the person's ability, especially, height, age, piece" Eric said. "Excuse me but what do you mean by species"? Nezu asked. "Hm? As in dragons, demons, angels, vampires, werewolves, etc," Eric said.

"You do know those are not real right"? Nezu said. "what are you talking about? She's a demon, he's a werewolf, he's a dragon, and he's a vampire" Eric said pointing to each of us. Nezu looked at us confused so I showed my horns and tail. One of my horns is cut in half and my tail is black with a heart at the top. Nezu was speechless and was all mighty and aizawa.

"So are all people in the U.S. like you all or are there some humans as well" Neuzu asked. "I'm human and so is Felix" Eric said. "Ok, any more surprise we need to know about"? Aizawa asked. "No more," I said. "Ok good so when we get to UA you all will battle class 1A so we can see where to place you all," Nezu said. We all nodded our heads.

"Hey Capt how strong do you think this class 1A is"? Alex asked me. He has his head on my shoulder. Since we're sitting in the backseat of this black taxi. "Hopefully they're strong enough to have some fun with unlike those villains we fought earlier," I said. "Those villains were weak," Aris said. "I fought them with my bare hands that's how weak they are," Felix said. "that latex guy would be beaten by an aleph-ranked protector then," I said. The whole team laughed.

ו×

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter 😁. Sorry if it was a little boring, I'm not that good at writing fight scenes but I promise, and for real this time that in the next or the next next chapter, there will be a fight scene.

Who's the cutest boy out of Team X?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.5K 20
Izuku was ten years old when he met Katsuki, aka a merman, that the Toshinori Aquarium Palace called Dynamight. As Izuku aged, the merman never left...
97.7K 3.7K 171
Complete This book follows Akira Kiriya's experiences and encounters during her first year at UA high school. How will she fare with her new classmat...
231K 7.5K 31
!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3!! - Story started: May 28th...
67.9K 3.1K 96
A boy who was meant to be seen as non ordinary. Who isn't one to reveal many things about himself due to having minimal trust in others. Who would do...