Lotus Flower Bomb

BแปŸi yourstrulyraeee

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ Xem Thรชm

Disclaimer/Cast
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN

FOURTEEN

12.4K 1.1K 840
BแปŸi yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD
June 17th
Saturday

"Grayson Khyren Clark! Sit yo' ass down and stop jumping on my damn couch!" Samara scuttled standing in the gliding patio doorway frame of her condo. "Keep playin' wit' me Grayson. You know better than to jump on sofa. You're gonna go take a nap inna second, keep on," She sternly warned, watching Grayson quickly remove himself from the sofa.

"I'm sorry Mommy," He poked his bottom lip out, holding his hands behind his back.

"I bet," She rolled her eyes, closing the slide door shut again. Gabriel sat in the tan patio chair, still choking on the smoke from the blunt the two shared because he was laughing so hard.

Witnessing Samara being stern with Grayson will always be hilarious. Grayson acts like it's the end of the world every time. Samara despised disciplining her child in front of others, especially strangers. She believes that's nobody's business but her and Grayson.

Sam doesn't care that Grayson embarrasses her because he is only four years old and still learning but as an adult, she would never embarrass him. Everyone assumes she allowed Gray to run over her until they view she doesn't play with him as everyone assumes.

"Gimme yo' game card. I would've had to pop North badass in the mouth and she would've laughed at me if I told her to stop," He shook his head, holding the blunt to his lips. The older his daughter became, the more attitude came out which didn't mix well with Gabe.

It gets so bad, that Gabe just stops speaking to her for a few hours. She just had a hard time taking him seriously unless he is upset.

"I be pinching the fuck outta him instead of popping or whooping him when me looking or talking to him don't work. Now I take his iPad so he doesn't want to be pinched or his iPad taken," She explained, crossing her left leg over her right.

Gabe busted out laughing "You're sick. I'ma put that in my notes," He leaned his body forward, passing the blunt.

Samara started laughing, taking the blunt from his fingers "You need to ask Mari if anybody. Bop be on his best behavior wit' him," She shook her head before carefully holding the blunt to her lips. She wasn't a smoker but when he came over, she seemed like she needed a blunt or two.

"That's because Mari is big ashit. Nigga 6'4 and built wit' nothin' but muscle. How do you think he's undefeated? Gray just picks his battles wisely," Gabe nodded, returning his attention back to Samara's Macbook computer in his lap. "We have to drive across the street to his crib later or?" He wondered, swiftly dragging his finger across the mouse.

She exhaled the smoke through her nose, shaking her head in response "He's the penthouse of this building. It's so pretty up there and I keep telling him to do the game night on the patio," She stated before taking an exhale of the blunt. "Gabe! Are you even looking to book? We're gonna leave yo' ass in Baltimore," Sam bucked her eyes at him before passing him the blunt.

Gabriel sucked his teeth "Sam why can't you just do it and pay for it wit' my card. I'on even know what I'm looking at, I thought we were going on Carnival?" He complained, taking the blunt from her fingers and placing the laptop in her lap.

Samara heavily rolled her eyes "Men get a female friend and become incompetent at everything," She grumbled, adjusting the computer screen.

"You do the same! I was at the crib relaxin' but you couldn't call anyone else to hang that heavy ass TV," He argued back and Samara dropped her head laughing. "That's how this friendship works Sam. I hang your TV and you slide me yo' random homegirls numbers. Easy," He shrugged before taking an inhale of the blunt.

"First of all, I only called you because Mari was busy and I'm not talkin' to him right now. Plus, I knew you were lonely at home without North there," She chuckled.

Gabe huffed "Co-parenting sucks. Why are you mad at him tho?" He wondered, taking another inhale of the smoke. It didn't sound reasonable but Gabe hated that he had to share his daughter with her mom.

He just couldn't put anything past Layla or fully trust her with North. Gabe always has an uneasy feeling each weekend she is gone. But because she will call the police on him if he doesn't bring her North–he does it.

He watched her heavily roll her eyes in annoyance "He raised his voice at me when we were having a simple discussion about his birthday trip. I'on even play wit' niggas like the nomo–haven't talked to him in two days. If it's not about Grayson at least," Samara explained, leaning her body forward to look inside the home almost conflicting Gabe to choke on the smoke

"You're so damn strict, gah damn. Two days?" He asked, looking at her crazily. "Sammy, all jokes aside. I think you have detachment issues," He deeply knitted his eyebrows together while she started laughing. Samara the first woman he met that doesn't give a fuck and actually means it.

If someone he likes stopped speaking to him for two days, he would be outside their residence by the morning of the third day. Gabe doesn't play the not giving a fuck war–he will always give a fuck especially when his emotions are involved.

"That's not strict, that's bad communication," She busted out laughing causing him to chime in "Aye, nobody believes me when I say I'm terrible at communicating until it's Dem on the other side. Two days is a lot to people but it isn't shit to me. When I communicate, I feel like a whining ass bitch–that's why I'on do it," Samara elaborated.

"Nah, call it for what it is. You feel like that because someone put that in your head," Gabe pointed out, offering the blunt only for her to decline it.

"Here, I'on know which room you want," She changed the subject, giving him the computer. Gabe chose to let the subject go too, but he knew a toxic saying when he heard one. In his teenage years, he used to tell every female she sounded slow knowing good–well he was wrong.

God knew what he was doing blessing Gabe with a daughter. Having a daughter humbled him and he was extremely thankful he changed his ways from the past.

"Sam, this isn't Carnival, this is icon seas. I'm still confused," He peeked at the prices for seven nights, eastern Caribbean & perfect day.

"Mari changed it but the dates are still the same. That's the new and biggest cruise boat I guess and it's so much to do. They have a city and a mall I believe," She explained and he nodded–displaying he was listening "The price is more but it's activities and stuff to do if that makes sense. I did an ocean view suite for Mari, Grayson, and I. I'on know what everyone else got tho," Samara added, provoking a grin to perk up across his lips.

"You payin' for his birthday trip? Shit! I need me a woman, what the fuck?" He spoke seriously. Gabe needed to know what he was doing wrong. The two weren't in an exclusive relationship but she was going to pay almost seven thousand dollars for his birthday.

"Not my man Sir," She corrected, thinning her plump lips together.

"I can't wait until I find women so I can lie like that," He sighed, leaning his body on his side while he reached inside his navy blue joggers for his wallet.

"I ain' lying!" Samara started laughing again "You really want to start dating now?" Her curiosity wandered.

Gabe shrugged "I keep sayin' I do but I'on know. Baby mama drama is what's keepin' me back from it. Layla is bitter like that, she would ruin my li' shit," He shook his head, retrieving his capital one credit card from his solid black–Armani exchange wallet. Gabe figured he should hold off on dating until he and Layla had a cordial co-parenting relationship.

However, he didn't know how long that could be. Gabe didn't want to miss out on a person with potential because of his baby's mother.

"True, I'on even have a single homegirl right now besides Nae," She commented. "I have another one but she's completely off-limits right now. I'on even want a nigga looking at her or I'ma go-off," She chuckled.

His thick–arched eyebrows aroused at her statement "Nae? The pretty girl? She's Mari's and Ben's little sister?" He wondered, inducing her to nod her head in response. "I already have her number but I haven't had a real conversation with her," He spoke, reaching over to set the blunt he didn't want to finish on the short–glass table.

"Try, she's cool. Just don't try to play in her face," Samara voiced.

Gabe cringed, hearing her tell him to try to text her first about a date. Being involved with someone has to come naturally but now that he's twenty-six–almost twenty-seven at the end of October, he needs to switch up his women approach. He has never pursued a woman on a first date before.

Gabe has always found himself chilling at someone's house the first link-up.

"I'm not doing that," He shook his head, typing the card information in the needed slots. "She knows about you and her brother tho?" He asked, remembering Samara was supposed to tell him what happened. They're always putting each other in their business. It's like the two didn't know how to shut up.

Nevertheless, what's said between them–will always stay between them only.

"Stay lonely den," She shrugged. "Yes, but I wasn't planning on bringing it up because it's nothing that deep between him and I but she asked. She doesn't like it but I understand why she doesn't," Samara replied, picking up her phone from between her thighs.

"You're confusing ass hell," He could only shake his head at her "You don't think that y'all are that deep and you have him around your son? Speak quickly, please," Gabe frowned while she started laughing however, he's being honest. Her actions say one thing but what comes out of her mouth says something different. It's like she sends mixed signals and doubles back afterward.

It's not even Gabe's situation but he could only imagine how confused Kamari is with her.

"I think logically–sometimes. I'm not falling for the delusional shit this time. I can akeke 'bout it–yes but I'm not delusional foreal. Neither of us speaks seriously with an actual plan for our situation so why would I claim it for more than what it is?" She raised her eyebrows "I do like him but I'm not these other woman just claiming a man because he sweet to me and my son. I'm not discrediting whatever this is but you never seriously claim a man when y'all have no real title or understanding. I claimed a man that did all this last time in the beginning. I was going around, looking foolish telling everyone he was my man before he even asked or expressed him liking me. I ended up being a single mom with my wedding cut off. It's logical to me," Samara elaborates provoking his eyes to slightly widened.

He discovers something unknown about her every day "You were engaged?" He sat upwards in his seat in shocked. Gabe understood her more when she drop small details about herself but he believes if she did it with Kamari–she wouldn't come off as a woman who plays games.

Samara slowly nodded, looking down at her left hand "Yes, two years or so ago. I ended it–took Grayson and never looked back," She said before shortly sighing and shaking her head.

"Did he put his hands on you?" He instantly wondered. Gabe has a bitter Babymomma and has seen many others in passing but Sam wasn't bitter. He couldn't believe her taking Grayson away from his dad without it being a valid reason.

Sam only blinked her eyes a few times in silence before speaking "I'm a fine ass bitch, I ain' in the house sad...fuck my baby daddd," She started rapping, bopping her head as if the music was currently planning. "Come on, sing it. BOW BOW BOW BOW BOWWW," She clapped her hands and danced in her seat.

Gabe only shook his head, to say he was angry would be an understatement. He hated men and women like that–putting your hands on your partner for no reason.  A few times with men he used to call a "friend" Gabe has fought because they put their hands unprovoked on their partner. Family or Friend, he will never sit and watch a another man put his hands on a woman.

The way Gabe views it, if you can be bad enough to hit them in front of a group of men–you can be bad enough to fight one of the men too.

As much as he dislikes Layla a robust passion–he couldn't see himself placing his hands on her unless in a moment he had to defend himself from her. The Lady is someone's daughter at the end of the day. Gabe couldn't imagine if that's his baby girl in a situation like that–with nobody helping her.

"He betta' keep it at staying away. I'on even get down like that," He scoffed, shaking his head again. Gabe is a shoot first–ask questions never.

_________________

"Bro, it's either you want the jawn or not," Gabe stressed, slouching his body a tad bit in the driver seat of his 2022 Jaguar F-Pace S while he was parked in a space of Walmart back parking lot. He was currently waiting for Layla to bring him North after she texted him two hours ago to come pick North up today instead of tomorrow.

She always wanted him to come get North but refused for him to have knowledge of her address to pick his daughter up. Layla was acting as if she was a threat to her safety but she just always had to pick up North from his home. Gabe sacrifices so much just to hold peace between the two for North's sake.

"You're stressin' yourself out bro. Nothin' I'm saying is confusing–use your context clues or sumthin'," Pierre–His Godbrother's smart mouthpiece sounded through the speakers of the vehicle. "I don't like her but I keep her around because I'ma be bored. But she is so damn annoying–why was she sniffing my socks two nights ago?" He spoke.

Gabriel started dying laughing "She was what?" He struggles to say through his hard laughter. Pierre is only twenty-one years old but has more interesting stories to tell rather than an old head. Something is always happening to him or he's at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"No bullshit bro. We chillin' at her spot cause I'on want her knowing where I live. Boom, we chillin' in her bed so I'on my socks on. I went to use the bathroom and came out–no bullshit, shorty was seated on the edge of her bed sniffing my sock like it was crack! I tell no lies!" Pierre explained, making Gabe nearly scream in laughter.

"Sniffing socks and y'all aren't in a relationship is diabolical," He kept laughing. Gabe is a weirdo himself and will show it around people he is comfortable with but not someone he isn't serious with.

"I didn't even say shit after seeing that. Just grabbed my shirt and left bro–I even let her keep the fawkin' socks because that was the last time she saw me in person," He ranted with a thread of disappointment in his voice. "Anytime she looks at them socks again–I want the image of how disgusted I looked to pop up in her brain," He finished then shortly chuckled.

Gabriel could only laugh at how stupid that all sounded. "You can't be that bored to keep fuckin' with her. It's no way," He continued to laugh.

"Mann, I be that bored. It's only until I go back to school for my li' college jawn. I love that girl," Pierre busted out laughing and Gabe couldn't help but join him.

The most complicated individuals always had the most play in his opinion.

"A fuckin' idiot, why don't you just talk to your college jawn all day," Gabe spoke as if it was an obvious solution. Everything Gabe thinks feels as if it should be common sense but he realizes it's not for others.

Pierre smacked his lips, going silence as if he was looking at his phone funnyly "You haven't gone to college, and it shows. Those campus situationships ain' real, we all from different states and shit. Who really stays down to each other in this generation?" He scoffed "I'm not locking down nobody that doesn't wanna lock me down foreal. Only one shorty I will take serious right now but I gotta work on myself first,"

"What does that mean?" Gabe wondered.

"I'm not gonna lie, she's very emotionally intelligent. But she's the type of woman that will put up with a nigga bullshit beside cheating. I'm not emotionally intelligent as I needa be. I care about her so it wouldn't be fair to put her through bullshit in the process of me growing," Pierre expressed "My temper is fucked up and I'm working on it in therapy," He furthermore add to his explanation.

Gabe softly hummed "I respect that, you real for knowing that. But if you know who you want and who you workin' on yourself for–why are you messin' with other people?" He raised a question. Gabe doesn't understand that. If you're getting to know someone in hopes of a future relationship–they should be the only person you get to know.

Loyalty is a serious trait every person needs. Gabe wouldn't take a person seriously if they have other options. Anyone who really wants you won't choose to have other options while trying to pursue a relationship with someone.

His idea of getting to know someone was highly different from his peers around. Being single sounded like the only best option.

"Because I be bored! C'mon bro, I'on jus' be speaking for my health," Pierre argued.

"That doesn't make sense nigga! What are you doin' with dem other shorties that you can't just do with her? It's not like you crackin' these girls, you just chillin'," Gabe shot back.

Pierre sucked his teeth "That's sending mixed signals. I'm not ready fa' a relationship dickhead," He voiced before sucking his teeth "Okay that doesn't show right either but hush! Focus on my niece. Shit," He grumbled.

Gabe shook his head "Her mama needa come on, I have to get back to Bmore. I know it's gonna be hella traffic," He slouched his body more in his seat. He doesn't even know if he wants to take the drive back, he might go see his mom.

"It's been thirty minutes, she doin' dat shit on purpose. Bitch so damn weird, if this was you–she would've called twelve on you for having her wait one minute," Pierre spoke.

"Right, but she's pulling up now. I'ma hit up tomorrow, love you," Gabe said as he watched the silver lining metallic exterior, a 2019 Lexus ES 350 pulling into two empty parking spots down from him.

"Ard, love you too. Be safe," Pierre spoke before hanging up.

Yawning into his left hand, Gabe placed his phone in the cup holder and then sat up in his seat. Looking out his window, he watched Layla begin getting out of the driver's side. "God, please don't let her irritate me and ruin my night. Amen," He spoke a short prayer before unlocking his door and stepping out of the vehicle.

"We fell asleep, my bad," Layla smiled, tugging the backseat door open. Gabe only shook his head as he approached her car, choosing to ignore her obvious attempt to be petty. He's comprehended the less energy he gives her, the less time he has to consume in her presence.

"Hi daddy!" North exclaimed, already unbuckled from her car seat and jumping down due to how high up the was compared to her short height.

"Hi– Don't be jumping out my car like that," Layla cut his greeting off, snatching up North by her small forearm "Are you fuckin' crazy?!" She yelled in her face, provoking tears to gloss in North's dark brown eyes.

"Watch out bro. Don't you ever in yo' fuckin' life grab on my daughter like that again," Gabe immediately snatched her hand off North–shoving Layla backward using his arm. He didn't know why she thought putting her hands on a child that did nothing but be excited. "Come on mamas, don't cry," He picked his daughter up in his arms, walking straight back to his vehicle.

"No! Give her back, don't you disrespect me while I'm parenting my fucking child Gabe!" Layla yelled, marching behind him. "She knows not to jump out of my fucking car. Don't be disrespecting me, I carried her for months bitch ass nigga," Her loud–unnecessary rant continued.

Gabe kissed North's temple repeatedly as hot tears streamed down her face "I gotchu, it's gonna be Ardd," He whispered to North, completely ignoring Layla's demand of him to bring her back. "I always gotcha, don't worry," He rubbed her back, helping console her tears.

"Gabe! I will call the police, you can not take her. I change my mind, give her back," Layla ran in front of him, attempting to block Gabe's walking way.

"Call em. Do it, I promise it's gon' be me, plus all yo' big bros. Play wit' me if you want to," He scolded, making Layla's eyes widen in disbelief of his statement. "Exactly, getcha' goofy lookin' ass outta my face fa' I really embarrass you in this parking lot. Be lucky I ain' put my hands on you," Gabe grilled her before walking passed her again.

"I hate you! My brothers said you were a fuckin' clown!"!

"Climb to the backseat and put on your seatbelt, okay? We 'bout to go see Gray and Sammy," He unlocked the driver's side door. Sniffling, North sadly nodded her head, doing as her father instructed–climbing inside the vehicle. Once she climbed into the backseat, Gabe quickly got inside and locked his doors–still hearing Layla going off from her car.

This is why he usually has his mother drop off and pick up for him. Layla would've never drawn a stunt like this with her. She's using North knowing his daughter will always get a reaction out of him.

Gabe took deep breaths to himself–attempting to calm himself down. He felt as if he was almost about to have a panic attack. Gabriel never yearned to uncover his daughter in a situation as the current one. Arguing behind closed doors could be fine but never in front of North.

Gabe didn't care who she called next, she wasn't seeing North again until HE felt okay with it. Not any judges that don't have to experience the trauma that North has to. Those judges don't care for those children or Layla would be in jail for giving North an edible.

The whole court swept that situation under the rug but Gabe knew if the roles were reversed. He wouldn't even get a chance to see the hairs on North's head.

"Gray is so excited to see you, mamas. He got you a gift," He excitedly spoke, holding his foot down on the brakes and pressing the push start.

North gasped, slapping her hands on her wet cheeks "What is it? Can I see? Please," She begged as he pulled out of the parking spot. Gabriel knows she isn't going to forget that interaction between her parents. Regardless, Gabe is a master at changing a sad situation into a happy one for his daughter.

Years of practice and he still works on it.

"He told me not to tell you but when we get there, he's gonna show you," He glanced back after coming to a stop sign.

"Okay!"

_________________

"Hold the plate with two hands," Kamari instructed Grayson before rearranging the white foam plate in his smaller hands. "Do you want some more baked beans? Or something else for your slider?" He wondered, considering he was fixing his plate.

"Uhh," Grayson scanned his eyes over his plate containing a beef slider burger with his two condiments. Pasta salad and baked alongside a full dill pickle. "No sir," He replied, provoking Kamari to nod his head, placing the metal spoon back white napkin.

"Ard, now walk outside like you have some sense nie. You ain' gettin' another plate if you drop that," Kamari warned, placing the short aluminum pan. Grayson was in this running phase where he ran everyone like he was just learning to start walking. It got on his nerves when he ran knowing he had something in his hands.

Grayson sucked his head teeth "Manee," He turned around and sped walked in the direction of the patio door.

"I said walk!" Kamari chuckled, hearing Grayson's evil laughter fading away in the distance. Mari only shook his head, he's been a little character since the day he met him.

He picked up his clear plastic cup from the counter. As he was retreating from the kitchen, Samara was entering with an empty plate in her hand and her attention on her phone held in her free hand. The young version of him probably would've smacked the phone out of her hands and then pushed her over.

However, he is a mature version now and he knows Sam has not spoken to him for two days is his own fault. Kamari shouldn't have snapped at her knowing she was only doing something genuine for him.

Besides the women in his family, another woman has never spent real money on him before. He hadn't even asked if she would be his girlfriend but she wanted to spend more than a thousand dollars on him. It frustrated him instead of making him happy as other people would assume.

He couldn't quite explain why, especially when he spends money on her and Grayson all the time.

Kamari felt even shitter after he snapped at her–she still didn't cancel the trip. She was even still buying him clothes that matched Grayson for some days.

"Being in my house for hours and not saying anything to me is wild," He spoke, turning back around to follow her toward the silver trash can in the corner of the kitchen. With his attachment issues, he was surprised two days even went past due to how tender he is about Samara. It could be although she wasn't on speaking terms with him–they still saw each other.

He couldn't stand it.

"Muah...no talking," She busted out laughing, tossing her plate away.

As she went to turn around, her face came into contact with Kamari's muscular chest due to how close he was.
"You really are not going to say anything to me? Aren't we grown?" He raised his eyebrow as he stared down at her blank facial expression while her weight shifted onto one leg. She is the only woman he will allow to stress him out.

"Now we're grown...but you yelled at me when all–"

"I didn't yell at you," He sucked his teeth, interrupting her speaking.

"So if you're talking calmly to me and I go above a calm tone telling you to shut the fuck up, that's not yelling or raising your voice?" She squinted her eyes at him, provoking Mari to lightly sigh. "Exactly, don't tryna act like I'm just being a bitch when you aren't taking accountability at this moment," Samara frowned, folding her arms across her chest.

Kamari grabbed her hand, leading her towards the short distance to the counter. Placing his cup down, he took her phone from her hands–setting it beside his cup. He leaned his backside on the edge before pulling Samara between his legs–securing his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you and I appreciate you for funding my birthday trip," He spoke sincerely.

A small smile appeared over her lips "See, now was that so hard?" She lazily wrapped her arms around his neck and then was ambushed with kisses to her face. Samara gasped once his large hands slipped through the rim of her denim jean shorts "Bubba! Stop," She giggled, immediately reaching back and removing his hands from inside her shorts.

"What? All I did was hug you," He began grinning, watching her playfully roll her eyes at him.

Samara pushed her body off his "No, you were being nasty when I'm still mad," She knitted her arched eyebrows profoundly.

Smacking his lips, Mari dropped his arms to the side of his body "We just hugged. I apologized and you acted like everything was cool afterward," He mugged her while she only innocently smiled. She swore when Grayson acted oblivious like this, she didn't know where he picked it up from. She was standing directly in between his legs.

"Your mama never told you to pick your women wisely?" She resorted, tilting her head to the side.

Kamari blankly blinked his eyes at her, glancing up and down at her in a swift motion "She did. Why do you think you aren't my woman?" He in return resorted to a question.

Samara started clapping her hands together "Exactly! That's what I be tellin' all my niggas, they swear I'm locked down. Hold on, lemme get a sheet of paper so we can get it down in writing," She shook her head, turning around to walk away. "It's so exhausting explaining this to niggas like–"

Her sentence was cut short once Kamari gripped the back of her neck–snatching her body backward. "Stop playin' with me Samara," He tossed her body back forward like a rag doll.

"You was playin' wit' me first nigga," She turned around with her tongue stuck out at him while rubbing the back of her neck. Kamari only shook his head at her childishness "Catch Me!" She ran at him at full speed.

"Yo," He busted out laughing, lifting her body by her exposed skin waist in his muscular arms as requested. "You worried about how much sugar Gray had. How much damn sugar did you have?" He still laughed as she tightly secured her thick thighs around his lower abdomen although his hands cuffed the back of her thighs in support.

"None," She muttered, placing her hands on either side of his face–softly pecking his lips a few times before deepening the kiss. Their lips moved in a perfect sync of Kamari taking the lead in dominants. Kamari is glad everyone else is outside on the patio so no one will walk in without them knowing.

Although this is his home and he could do whatever he pleased–no matter who is there.

He leaned his backside off the counter and turned them around. Never breaking the sloppy yet passionate kissing, he sat her down on the counter. Mari repositioned his hands in between Samara's thick thighs and gripped the soft mocha Brown skin. Kamari has never wanted sexual intercourse with another woman as bad as he does with Samara.

The sexual tension was always high between the two even when they didn't want to admit it at the beginning. Regardless, she was back and forth with the idea while Kamari didn't want to do anything that made her uncomfortable or jeopardize what the two are creating.

Kamari slowly began gravitating away from the heated kiss after the alarm system announced entirely from the patio door. "Mari!" A toddler's voice shouted from a short distance. He chuckled at how quickly Samara shoved his body from her and then jumped down from the counter.

Grayson appeared in the entrance frame displaying a deep frown while holding an empty cup in his hand. "Momma, you in here too?" He looked between the two adults funnily as Samara tugged down her shorts between her thighs.

"I told you I was coming to get some more cheese dip," She waved him off, going to the sink to wash her hands. Grayson scrunched his face in more confusion–not remembering when she told him that.

Kamari snickered, reaching for his red cup. He never thought he would ever be in a mother's "special friend" position. It was hilarious when he thought about it, he's living a life he watched his mother go through growing up. "Whatcha' need lor man?" Mari questioned.

Grayson started shaking his empty dinosaur-themed portable cup "No juice," He rapidly blinked his large brown eyes.

"Because that's not how you ask for juice," Kamari thinned his lips together, glancing his eyes around–waiting for him to properly ask.

"Can I pleeasseee have some juiceeee? Pleaseee," He asked properly this time–hopping up and down on his feet towards Mari in excitement. Gray plaster a cheese grin as he stood in front of Kamari–holding he cup up for him.

"You want a soda?" Kamari took the cup from Grayson's hand–peeking over at Samara knowing his question would piss her off. Grayson has finally been introduced to soda now and Samara hated it.

Grayson is already a naturally hyper child but with soda or an overwhelming amount of sugar–he will bounce or climb any type of wall.

"I not want Soda. I want juice," Grayson spoke up before his mom could react like the three knew she would. "Exactly Bop. Tell him you want cran pineapple. Not all that other sugar juice," Samara rolled her eyes, placing tortilla chips in the same white plastic bowl.

"Yall not finna gain up on me," Kamari chuckled, twisting the top of the cup open.

_________________

Kamari sat on the patio couch on the terrace of his penthouse–chuckling watching Grayson attempting to finesse Ben out one dollar for cursing. Since Gabe and North left forty-five minutes ago, Gray had nothing but time to listen to adult conversations–making his money. You would think from how much money everyone had given him due to these curse words–everyone would learn to watch their mouths around him.

Yet, all the adults were falling.

"Gray, hell isn't a bad word. I'm not giving you a dolla," Ben shook his head provoking Grayson's frown to grow deeper.

"Shut the hell up," Grayson yelled and Kamari busted out laughing as Ben jaw dropped in shock. Mari already knew Grayson was going to say that next since he can't say shut up.

He tries to search for alternative words in replacement.

Gasps of breath were heard from a table on the corner of the terrace with the rest of the women. "What?! Excuse me?" Samara broke the dead needle in silence on the terrace. Everyone was too focused plus in shock to what the toddler just yelled.

"No Mommy!" Gray rapidly shook his head, back his body backward into Kamari's legs "He said it's not a bad word! Please, he said it," He pointed his finger at Ben before quickly jumping on the sofa with the men and then attaching his shaken body to Kamari.

"My fault Sammy, I did just tell him that," Ben chuckled, speaking up for Grayson. Kamari was still laughing while rubbing Grayson's back in order to relax him. "He won't do it again. Right lor man?" He glanced over at Grayson–subtly nodding his head.

Samara only shook her head, sitting back in her seat and resuming back to her conversation. Mari was only glad it wasn't him to piss her off this time. He swore she was always mad at him every other day.

"Ben can say hell because he's an adult. But for right now until you get older–you can't say that. Ardd?" Kamari spoke, glancing downwards at Grayson whose head lay on his chest. He lightly tapped his arm after Grayson didn't respond back "Yew hear me?" He asked.

Grayson nodded his head first "Yes sir," He muttered, leaning off Kamari's chest. He got down from his lap and Mari watched as he walked over towards the table with the women. He tapped his mom's arm making her cut what she was saying short. Samara slightly smiled, picking him up and then sat him in her lap.

"He knows he loves his momma. I wonder were we like that with our moms at his age," Ben chuckled, admiring the mother and son duo interacting with each other. He couldn't wait for K'yana to get a tad older for her to bother him–right now she was boring right now being only three or four months old.

"Nah, only because we had each other growing up. She does the mom, father, and sibling role foreal," Kamari chuckled, shaking his head. When someone upsets him, he loves to say this is why his mom is his only friend.

Mari always wonders how Grayson will be as a teenager. He's a toddler and doesn't put up with anybody's shit–it was hilarious to Kamari.

"Yas needa bring her ass on before my daughter think you're her dad now," Ben side-eyed his brother, provoking Kamari to chuckle. What was only supposed to be a weekend trip turned into a whole week trip in Las Vegas for Yas and Ben. Kamari was babysitting the whole week and she didn't even want to go to Ben when he returned yesterday.

"I am dummy. Fuck yew think a Godparent is? That shit ain' for play-play," Mari scrunched up his face and Ben busted out laughing.

"Shut the fawk up bitch. That's not what I meant," Ben chuckled. "Did I show you my new wedding ring? My wife got it for me in Vegas," Ben beamed, shoving left hand in Kamari's face.

Aggressively sucking his teeth, he smacked his hand from out of his face. "How many gahdamn times you gonna show us–damn," Mari mugged him only for Ben to keep his childish grin. He's been showing his upgraded wedding ring every thirty minutes to anyone with ears. "That shit is ugly, now what?" He shook his head.

Ben's bragging was worse before and after he got married. He brought up his marriage in every conversation–he tells strangers he's married before they can get a word out. Kamari is glad his brother is very proud of his marriage after not believing in marriage before he met Yasmine. But Mari was also tired of hearing how Ben has a wife in every conversation.

Kamari could tell him good morning and Ben would start telling him how Yasmine is having a bad morning.

"That's why you don't have a ring dummy. You're a hater," Ben nodded his head.

"How she bought you a new ring but you still haven't given her back her wedding band," Mari questioned, raising his arched eyebrows upwards a tad. Ben tucked his lips inside his mouth before busting out laughing, causing Kamari to join in. "You ain' shit jus' like yo' fatha'," Mari teased.

"Aye, chill out," Ben struggled to speak through his laughter and holding his stomach. "I'on know when I'mma give it back. She is still half a wife and thought that trip was gonna make me forget," He chuckled, looking across the terrace at his wife–not being able to wipe the smile from his lips. In retaliation for Yasmine calling him "Sassy" and discrediting his mental state–he took her wedding band. Their trip to Vegas was her second way of apologizing after she already verbally apologized. She extended the trip considering tomorrow is his first Father's Day alongside it being his 30th birthday.

Ben just still wasn't full over the argument–hints as to why it's been a week without her wedding band.

"Taking her wedding band is wick work," Mari chuckled, shaking his head. Kamari couldn't say too much, he was petty the same way–maybe worse. He would bring it up every day to make someone feel bad again.

"Hella. I'm surprised myself I went through with it," Ben chuckled. "I'ma give it back–might take her on a date to give it back. I'on know yet, I'm enjoying finally not being the one to cause an argument. I fucks wit' this not being in the dog house," He shrugged, provoking Kamari to start cracking up laughing.

"You're a jackass stewpid," Kamari chuckled. "Where is my souvenir? How you give Gray a t-shirt but ain' get me nothing?" He questioned.

Ben smacked his lip, looking over at his brother to see if he was being serious. "You're in Vegas more than me! Why would I get you a souvenir?" He squinted his eyes at him in confusion.

Kamari carelessly shrugged his shoulders "I still wanted a shirt," He grumbled before drinking the rest of his liquid from his cup. Kamari just wanted to match Grayson considering he already ordered them the same pair of shoes that matched the shirt.

"Why didn't I know Sammy was moving to Vegas?" Ben asked, looking over at his brother.

Mari knitted his eyebrows together "Who told you that?" He rebuttal his own question. Sam hasn't told anyone else besides Kamari about her moving due to her not receiving the job promotion yet.

"Gray told me. When I showed him the shirt, he was all excited–saying he moving to Veg Veg as he called it," Ben answered, shortly chuckling "I was like damn, you telling your mama business already? A shame, " Ben shook his head.

"Hell yeah, he's a little snitch. Every time I'm not around him and his mom–he be telling everything. From who stopped to talk to her, what he looks like," Mari chuckled, shaking his head "He just be repeating whatever he hears. The other day, he kept calling Sam Mila. I'm like who the fuck is Mila, then we got to the Gym and it's this new girl name, Mila. I'on know why these little boys be calling them girls names like that but he picked up on it," He elaborated making Ben start laughing.

"He likes the name so much, he changing everybody's name to Mila," Ben joked and Kamari nodded in agreement–still laughing.

"Facts, bro was dead-ass arguing wit' me about his mama name being Mila and not Samara. I said her name is mommy to you anyways, the hell," He chuckled.

"Now Sammy has to change her name to Mila to make him happy," Ben joked. "Damn, so is she really moving? Feel like I just met her and she is moving already," Ben voiced but Kamari agreed. Samara and Grayson just started to come around them more.

"Nah, it's not fully in play. She might but it's not goin' to be until the end of next year," He answered. Although Samara's mind is quite set–she looks at houses every day. Kamari just hoped with time still to go–she would change her mind about the move.

Mari wished Grayson wasn't as excited about the moving as he was. He didn't want her to move, he was just now getting to her–growing very comfortable with her. However, he understood this was the best for her plus Grayson and their happiness.

Kamari has been attempting to be super supportive in her decision. She doesn't open up often about her personal wants–he doesn't want to be negative when she does.

Ben hummed, spilling from his white foam cup as they overlooked the city view. "Are you thinking about going with them?" He wondered.

His eyebrows furrowed profoundly at the question "No, why would I do that?" He questioned.

"I mean...why not?" Ben lifted his shoulders a tad bit in question "When we were twenty-five, that was our plan to move to Vegas. Plus bro, we still have that gym we were supposed to open up there too," Ben reminded him.

"Damn, I forgot about that," Kamari mumbled. He and Ben spent a lot of time in Las Vegas during their twenties–it made sense to move there. The only reason Mari backed out was because his girlfriend at the time refused for him to.

He always regretted it considering she left him for her baby daddy in the end.

"I did too until Yasmine reminded me. I'm not gonna cap, she and I were speaking heavily on moving there soon. I don't think it would be a bad idea, I'on wanna live here forever if I'm being honest," Ben voiced making Kamari nod–understanding where he was coming from. "You know you wanna got wit' them. Don't front," He teased making Kamari suck his teeth.

"That would be weird tho. We aren't nothing but vibe," Kamari stated, watching Ben pinch his eyebrows together. "I'm saying we aren't serious enough for me to follow her across the country," He elaborated further–not wanting to give the impression he didn't take Samara seriously.

"Well dummy move because of me! Is that not enough for you to move? I'm your brother," Ben tossed his hands in the air provoking Kamari to chuckle.

"A new permanent scenery now that I'm 'bout to be thirty does sound right. I'on know doe," He spoke unconfidently apart of him want to consider it was an idea for him years ago. Regardless, moving across the country wasn't the easiest to decision to make.

"I can't speak on your and Sammy's situation behind closed doors because I'on know. But on the real, dew you think she might wants you to come with her. Just won't say it?" He asked.

Kamari only shrugged one shoulder, not knowing the answer. The thought of her wanting him to come with them hasn't ever crossed him mind. She doesn't include him in much beside showing his different homes sent by her realtor. He wouldn't but surprised if Grayson wanted him to come with but he would be taken back if Samara did.

At times it's hard to tell if she liked him or just having him around. However, Mari knew she was a complicated woman from the beginning so he attempted not to overthink it. He believes he just has to continue in getting to know her.

Mari sometimes rushes certain situations, he wasn't uses to taking it very slow with someone. This was new for him just like in a way it was for her.

"I'ma think about it," Kamari stated.

_________________

Baltimore, MD
June 18th
Sunday

Pushing the white bedroom door belonging to Grayson open a tad bit in order to walk inside. Kamari carefully laid Grayson's loudly snoring, sleeping–toddler body in the full-size bed. "Love you," Leaning his head down, he kissed Grayson's temple before pulling the SpongeBob Squarepants throw blanket over his small body.

After the full day of neighborhood children at the Father's day block party wore Gray out. Although they returned to Samara's condo two hours ago–once Kamari came back from his place to shower plus grab clothes. Grayson was knocked out in his mom's bed. He only stayed up enough to get a bath and read half of a book.

Yawning in his hand, he exited out the bedroom–gently shutting the door behind him. Kamari strolled the short distance down the dark hallway and re-entered Samara's bedroom. Upon walking through the door frame, he could hear the shower going. Mari reached his hand inside his after feeling a vibrating sensation in the pocket of his solid black basketball short. 

Nae🍬
Would like facetime..

Accept | Decline

Kamari knitted his eyebrows together–wondering when he had unblocked her number. The two weren't beefing anymore although they haven't had a conversation about their issue. The issue being their father but that's always how the siblings operated. The three never apologized to each other–just randomly started talking again.

Ben and Kamari didn't grow up in tune with their emotions that well. While Lanae sort of grew out of being so in tune with her emotions after being let down so many times by different individuals.

Ultimately, Mari knew Ben and him needed to have a sit down conversation with Lanae. Just to understand why they were building a relationship with their father after knowing how he treated them was so important. Nonetheless that conversation will open up wounds and information Lanae wasn't aware about. Kamari knows how deeply her sister's loyalty is–she will cut her father off completely behind her brothers.

Even if she cuts him out of her life for them, neither Ben nor Kamari wants to see her going through the heartbreak aftermath.

Clicking accept, he sat at the bottom of the queen-size bed. He would've got fully in the bed but Samara already informed him they were baking cookies tonight. Mari figures whenever she cuts a movie on, that's when he's going to sleep. He knew she only wanted to bake cookies because they didn't spend that much time together at the party.

"He–What the hell? Why aren't you gettin' ready," Nae frowned, as she was seated at her vanity–curling her hair.

Kamari sucked his teeth "I am tired. I've been up since five this morning gettin' together today. I'm not going anywhere but to sleep," He replied, dragging his hand down the side of his face. Mari doesn't have the energy to randomly go to the club anymore. Although he did want to continue celebrating his brother's birthday, he was exhausted.

All he can do is pay for the section and six bottles–he will be watching everyone's Insta story or close friends in the morning.

"Phesshh, and I have the day off tomorrow? Hell yeah, I ain' going nowhere," Kamari added, shaking his head. He and Grayson were going to be lazy all-day tomorrow while waiting for Samara to get off work.

"Mari, you are starting to act your age...I'm scared," Nae concernedly looked at her phone, provoking him to suck his teeth again. "Next thing I know you're gonna be eating dinner at four and in bed by six o'clock," She joked, making him laugh.

"I ain't yo' mama," He rebuttal, watching her jaw drop before she busted out laughing. "Not too much on my mama!" Lanae laughed although she knew it was true.

Her mother is always in bed by 7:30–the latest 8 o'clock.

"That's why she is as pretty as she is because she goes to sleep at an approximate time. Duhh," She playfully rolled her eyes "But okay, I was just callin' to see when you were leaving. Are you with Sam?" Nae asked, carefully using the flat iron on a piece of her hair in the front.

"Yep," He answered, then lightly chuckled. He doesn't like how everyone knows his business now.

Lanae gasped, quickly setting the flat iron down "Oh my gosh, I called her and she didn't answer. If she is asleep, wake her up. Please, I'm begging," She grabbed her phone, having her face close to the camera as she pleaded.

"She's in the shower right now," He shrugged.

She instantly started whining "Ahhh," She faked cried, displaying a phony distraught facial expression. "Can the bitch get any cleaner?! She's always in the shower when I need her," Nae whined again, setting her phone back up on the stand.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"I need her help with these curls. She does those cute layered curls but these front piece won't act right," She vented "If this shit doesn't work bro, I'm not going," She huffed, picking the flat iron back up.

"I'on think she uses that tool in ya' hand doe. She be having another tool that looks like a wand. Or something like that," He stated provoking a slight grin to appear over her lips.

"Look at chu' knowing yo' girl. Ard now," Nae teased "Eww, I can't stand yall trifling asses. Make me sick!" She covered her mouth, fake gagging in her hand.

Kamari chuckled, "Grow up," He waved her off, making her roll her eyes, looking through the drawers of her vanity. "All jokes aside doe. How do you feel about her and I? You'n gotta lie," He asked. Kamari always made it a rule to never date or mess around with any of Lanae's friends after how dreadful her last friend who dated Ben was.

The woman completely turned on Lanae in the blink of an eye after Ben and she broke up. Lanae was shot at with fifteen bullets because the woman wanted to take her anger out on Nae when she had nothing to do with Ben ending the relationship. Nae was still healing from the situation considering she almost lost her life behind it.

Mari felt as if he should've tried harder to put boundaries between him and Samara. He felt guilty in a way considering Sam and Mari's situation might be triggering for his little sister.

A soft smile appeared over her plump lips "I expected it, she's your type–I just wanted to be delulu 'bout it," She chuckled "I'm more confident in my friendship with Samara rather den ole girl. It just isn't in her character to weirdly switch up on meh. I think y'all fit together, I'm just worried about mainly Soso being hurt you know?" She honestly spoke.

Kamari slowly nodded his head in agreement, "You know that's not my intention doe," He said. Kamari remembers being younger when his mom had a "special friend" who at the time–he looked up to a lot. When the relationship was over, Kamari felt like he was experiencing another male abandoning him.

Granted as he's gotten older, he understands that man had no obligation to stay in his life. But that didn't cease the despair he felt as a child.

"I know. I love y'all bond, it's so adorable. I'm just sayin' because I love my girl but she isn't always innocent and or might be the problem at times. I don't want any of yall to get hurt but mainly my nephew,"

Mari only nodded, understanding where she was coming from. He felt the same because Grayson means a lot to him. If something doesn't work between him and Samara he hoped the two could come up with something involving him staying in his life.

Only if she was comfortable with it.

The two siblings talked a little longer before Nae had to finish getting ready. It wasn't until twenty minutes later that the bathroom door opened–allowing the hot steam to fill the bedroom. Samara walked through the door frame, having a white towel secured around her frame. Looking upwards from his phone, he slowly dragged his tongue across his bottom plump lip–watching her ass move as she walked. "Oouu, you know what I want?" Samara spoke up, breaking his daze against her backside.

"What?" He clicked the side power button of his phone before slipping his phone in his pocket.

"Those crabs," She spoke up and then pushed the door belonging to her walk-in closet.

He started chuckling, ever since he introduced her to them–she always wanted them now. "We can go to that spot on Saturday. I didn't even get any that they had today," Kamari replied as he began removing the solid white t-shirt from his body–making himself more comfortable.

"That's exactly why I got a whole pan full.  Had my man fucked up, how he buy the shit but nobody tried to save him nun da' fawk," She voiced from inside the closet and a second later she appreared out the door "I've never had pretty privilege until now and baybe! I ain't mad at it," Samara chuckled, now wearing nothing but a big white t-shirt with underwear as she held the towel in her hand.

"Your Man?" He questioned, displaying a beaming grin over his lips. Kamari honestly stopped listening after he caught that short statement.

Samara scrunched up her face as she grabbed the container of Shea butter "Puttin' words in my mouth is crazy,", She shook her head, using her finger to scoop the Shea butter out.

He smacked his lips "Now I'm puttin' words in yo' mouth? You the reason Gray be lyin' so much," He teased, standing to his feet while Sam rubbed her thick thighs down.

"Go home, " She rolled her eyes at him before walking out of her room as she still rubbed her arms down.

"Be mad at yourself. Always lying," Kamari continued to taunt her while following out of the room. He turned her light first before retreating into the dark hallway.

"Kamari...keep on. Just keep on," She warned as the two silently walked down the staircase.

He only chuckled, figuring he should shut up before she really got mad. One thing about her, she will stop talking to you over any small inconvenience. And he was going to stick beside her, he was so attached to her–it didn't make any sense. "You have to do it since i'on know how to heat them up. I don't want to mess it up," She went inside the living room.

"I use the oven," He told her, going inside the kitchen. Kamari rubbed his hand over his stomach after feeling it randomly grumbling. Now standing in front of the black and silver oven, he clicked the baked button–setting it on 350. He went to the refrigerator, opening the bottom silver door. He reached for the short aluminum pan covered in foil. Kamari didn't even remember bringing that inside her place when they got there.

"Damn," He muttered, picking up the pan and seeing it had some weight to it. Mari turned out using two hands and shutting the door with the hill of his foot. "Samara, I know you–" Kamari burst out laughing after removing the foil from the pan. The whole pan was filled with steamed blue crabs covered with in season.

"I was not playing with dem folks at all," Samara spoke, rolling her eyes before soft R&B music of Anything by SWV began to play low.

"You thought you were goin' to spend weeks and thousands of dollars for those crabs. Nobody wanted to save you one Crab, that's fine because I saved the whole first batch that came out. That was so lame and unfair to me," She vented, now joining him inside the kitchen.

"The whole pan doe?" This is enough for a good three or four people," He kept laughing. Kamari has seen people taking multiple plates from an event but he has never seen someone take a whole pan.

"Yes, Bubba that's lame as fuck. I understand it's your event that you chose to have but damn. They aren't gonna make sure you're straight too?" She frowned "I didn't grow up with the closest family but the person that's hosting–we always made sure they had a full plate put away. This wasn't a potluck, you paid for everything yourself. Your mom or siblings and aunties were looking out, cool but everyone–nah. I'on know, I don't get down like that," Samara elaborated, walking up behind him and wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I hear you but we all aren't family–family. Some of those people came because someone told them about the free drinks and food," He attempted to reason with her, placing the foil to the side. Kamari could tell she came from a very family-oriented background but he didn't.

He wasn't going to expect others to look out for him like she would.

"You don't have to be family-family to look out for someone. Didn't you say you and Jake aren't blood family? When he started fixing his plate, the first thing he asked was did Mari eat already first," Sam replied, removing her arms from his body after he double-tapped her to move.

"You don't have to be family-family to watch out for someone. You barely knew me and were still watched out for Bop on Christmas last year. I'm not speaking about everyone but the one that can pick up their phones to call you for money or help can ask but can't check if he's eaten a shrimp is too much for them. I'on like that, it's weird and lame to me," Samara finished, carelessly shrugging her shoulders.

As she went to walk away, Kamari's hands grabbed her by the hips first "You mad at me?" He wondered, hearing the aggravation in her mouthpiece.

Samara immediately shook her head "No, no," She answered "You look out for everyone around you, no matter what. No matter how small it might seem, always check in on the folks who check up on you," She smiled, standing on her tippy toes and quickly pecking his lips.

"I appreciate you for lookin' out fa' me doe," He smiled. Kamari forgot how heartwarming it was to have an individual besides family looking out for him–even if it's small. He is very stubborn when it pertains to someone doing anything for him.

Kamari and Ben have always been the ones to look out for the whole project considering they are the ones they made it out. Most of the males that grew up with them didn't make it out. A few are still heavily in the streets, and in a prison cell, or the worst one–they leave in a body bag.

"Always," She beamed. "Ouu, can we make that butter sauce or are you too tired?" Sam raised a question, tilting her head to the side.

Leaning his head downwards, he softly pecked her lips twice and then nodded his head. "We can make it, I'm starving now. Do you have sweet peppers? Or any peppers?" He wondered and then the oven went off–being down pre-heating.

"Uhh, lemme check," She turned around only for Kamari's hand to go crashing to her ass. Samara hissed, glaring at him from over her shoulder "I let you slide any other time but this starting to hurt nie," She rolled her eyes before tugging open the bottom silver door.

"Who fault is that?" Kamari smirked, smacking his right hand on her bottom again once she bent over to grabbed the needed items. He laughed after she reached back–slapping his exposed skin chest.

"Get on my nerves," She chuckled.

___________________________________

Thoughts or opinions?

Thoughts on Kamari thinking about moving to Vegas?

Any thoughts on Gabe not allowing Layla to see their daughter anymore?

Will Samara change her mind about Vegas with it being a year away?

Any thoughts on Grayson exposing his mom real name? Do you think he will be the one to tell Mari about Samara's past?

1000 votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

34.6K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ
3.3M 144K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
You Only BแปŸi Unkownglow5

Lรฃng mแบกn

41.7K 922 18
"๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช '๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช"...
19.7K 988 19
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.