Deviant Desires

Dayumhye238 द्वारा

Having lived an extremely sheltered and side lined life, Aarini has very little that she desires. Living a si... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4

Characters

50 2 0
Dayumhye238 द्वारा

Read till the end
*******
"To the folklore whispered by Aravallis and the stories etched in ancient rocks; to the valour of immortal warriors and melodies of desert winds, this book bows with greatest regard"

*******

© [2023]

All rights reserved.

The content and materials contained in this book are protected by copyright law. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

*******

Aarini Dhyawana
24 years old

Samta Seth
24 years old

Kabir Garg
24 years old

Adarsh Seth
29 years old

Smriti Singh
23 years old

Aditya Pratap Singh
27 years old

Raghvendra Pratap Singh
28 years old

*******

Thank you so much for giving my book a try. I promise to do my best and constructive criticism is always welcome.
There will be explicit mature themes so feel free to stop reading if anything makes you uncomfortable.
Also your suggestions would be appreciated at all times though I can't guarantee if I will incorporate all.

Lastly, I will be using certain terms and words which have no anglicised version so I'll explain them at the end of each chapter.

*******

Hope you enjoy this trip around the Gulabi Nagri (Pink City) and get to experience what a marvel Rajasthan truly is!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.6M 118K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
137K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...
42.5K 1.7K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
9.1K 859 36
"You know what? If murdering a person was legal, i would have killed you without any second thoughts." He said in frustration. "And you know what? I...