LOVES THE ROUGHNESS

By daddyzz15need

He now started thrusting into you, his handsome face in front of you, he was sweating so much. you could feel... More

His Whore
Caught By Daddy (RM)
sorry sir (hobi)
Lost it (Jin)
💀SEVEN YEARS (jayy kayyy)
PLEASE READ
Will you?! (Jimin)
F for..... (makne line)
MINE TO USE (RM)
Whole night? (hyung line × y/n)

fuck the shit out of her (YG)

5.8K 33 11
By daddyzz15need

Author: I dare you guys to tell me that how many times she came in this chapter!

  💀
  <\\>.  Yeah I lost the count of her          |\.      Orgasms!

Yoongi: Im gonna fuck the shit out of you!

Y/n: oh really? Daddy ....?

He came to me and grabbed my throat, pinning me on the wall. And that glare he was giving me! Damnn!
But I never broke the eye contact with him, and he was surely not liking it. I want him to dominate me, but when he sees that I'm replying him back without any fear, it boosts his anger to infinity. His grip on my throat tightened when I smirked at him.

Y/n: gonna choke your slut daddy??

He said nothing but the closeness between us became intense.

Y/n: I wanna feel that huge cock inside me daddy, I want you to slam your cock into my cunt for hours. I want you to breed my filthy cunt, I wanna see your cum running down my thighs. Wanna feel my pussy overflowing with your cum. Wanna take tht huge cock deep inside me daddyy!

I said while running my fingers down his cheek while my other hand was unbuttoning my shirt, showing him no response for his grip on my throat, doing exactly what he hates.

I grabbed his another hand when my shirt was completely unbuttoned and placed his warm palm on my breasts, his eyes finally broke the eye contact, and looked at what my hands were actually doing.

My hands never left his, I moved his hands with mine, bringing it infront of my face and daddy looked at me again, that eye contact sending shivers down my spine. His cold eyes looking into my soul.

But I never stopped, I kissed the back of his hand while looking deep into his eyes, and winked at him.

Now I started moving his hand down towards my pussy and he knew that what I was doing. I placed his palm on my clothed pussy and grabbed the collor of his shirt with another hand, pulling him close to me.

My breasts getting squeezed against his hard chest and his palm still on my pussy, my body completely trapped between him and the wall. I was playing with his patience, showing him that I'm not afraid of him. And this man was hating it to death.

Y/n: don't you wanna feel my walls around your cock daddy? Don't you wanna use your cockslut?, just think about it, when I would be laying under you, taking your cock helplessly, moaning like a whore for you. Don't you like it daddy? I like it so much, and I can't take it anymore. I'm so tired of fucking myself in the shower, always imagining your fingers instead of mine. I'm so tired of rubbing my clit vigorously, wanting you to do it to me. You know what? I use my fingers every night, thinking of you fucking my pussy, and making me beg for your mercy. I wanna ride you daddy, I want that cock inside me for hours.

I spoke so so dirty to him, and now I felt his cock poking my lower abdomen. Daddy got a boner!!!

Y/n: oh come on daddy! I know you wanna use your slut so much, don't you?

And with that, I started sucking on his throat, not caring about his grip on mine. I left wet kisses on his throat and moved upwards, now kissing his jaw line. I knew that he was liking all of this so much; my lips moved near his, and I looked at him again, his palm still resting on my pussy, and I kept pushing it more and more into me. His hot breath was hitting my lips, and I finally rubbed my lips against his.

He sucked on my lower lip hungrily, while I sucked on his upper one. The intense closeness between us felt so so good. My arms wrapped around his neck, not ready to leave him

He started pushing his tongue into my mouth, and as he entered in, our kiss turned out to be more rough. He was pulling me closer to him, his tongue exploring my mouth..

We continued for few more seconds but then I broke the kiss, and daddy instantly looked at me, his face inches away from mine.

Y/n: I'm still waiting for you to fuck me!

I said boldly, and that was enough for him, he picked me up by my waist, I wrapped my legs around his waist.. and he threw me on the bed.

Yoongi: strip!

He said and left the room, I was blank for a second, busy in wondering where he went but then I started removing my clothes.

In just few minutes, I was sitting on the bed with my lingre on. The shirt and skirt already resting on the floor

I was waiting for him and soon the door opened with a loud thud. I looked at him and my heart sank in the pit of my stomach in happiness.
There he was, shirtless, his pants hugging his thin waist so perfectly, his hard built chest and those abs and heavy and strong biceps were right in front of me.

My eyes travelled to his hands, wanting to know what he was holding on, and after I looked at his hands, I just can't describe the bliss I felt.
His hands had a tight grip on that fucking box and when I looked at him, he was looking at me with that horny smirk on his face. I bit my lips when he closed the door and locked it right away. He came near me and kept that box on the bed, opening it.. making me peek into the box.

It hand cuffs, whip, floggers, bullet vibrator, dildos, nipple clamps, chockers and many more things in it.
What a bliss.
Yoongi was quick to take hand cuffs and he cuffed my hands with them, at the back. So... I can't touch him.... So sad!

He made me sit on my knees, and was real quick to remove my bra. I took a deep breath in, feeling the actual freedom on my body; his hands then travelled to my nipples and twisted them making me close my eyes in pleasure, my lips pressed into a thin line. He went to that box and took a flogger out of it. I looked at yoongi seductively, taking a deep breath, my chest rising up in the air enough to grab yoongi's attention.

He then took out a blindfold from that box and came near me. My vision was blocked with darkness and thats what I hate. I can't even see the guy who's gonna fuck me! And do you know what he was looking at?
He was looking at a girl who was on her knees right now, almost naked with her hands tied up at the back, she was waiting for him desperately to come and fuck the shit out of her.

I was brought back to the earth when I felt many cold leather strips hitting my breasts. Fuck! He was using the flogger. I gasped when he again smacked my breasts, loving what he was doing to me.
He smacked my boobs again and this time I moaned.

Yoongi: you like it darling?

Y/n: y-yes daddy! I love it!

I instantly replied back, and a dark chuckle was heard in the silent room. there was another smack on my boobs again. He made sure that the flogger should hit my nipples everytime and I was loving it

Yoongi; say thank you to daddy.

Smack! And this time I moaned loudly.

Y/n: thank you daddy!
Yoongi: will you obey me darling?
Y/n: y-yes daddy!! I will obey you.

The smacks weren't rough, he was doing it gently making sure not to hurt me but pleasure me. I rubbed my thighs, feeling myself getting wet with every second.

Y/n: y-yoongi! Please fuck me!!

I said and again a chuckle was heard in the room. And it was when I felt cold metal pinching my nipples roughly. Nipple clamps!!!

Yoongi: I will, don't worry darling.

He said and I was expecting another smack, but it never came. I heard some sounds, feels like he is taking something from the box again.

Yoongi: lay down on the bed.

He said while uncuffing my wrists. I rubbed my palm against my writs, relaxing a bit and then lied down on the bed. I felt the bed drooping down a bit, means daddy is coming.

I felt his cold hands touching my inner thighs, I was about to ask him what is he doing but suddenly my panty was removed from my body and I gasped.
He spreaded my legs roughly and suddenly the sound of a spank echoed in the room, and my moan followed it .
Yes! Daddy spanked my pussy.

Yoongi: what a dirty girl I have, she is so wet for me.

I moaned in response.
I felt his hand touching my clit, he pressed it slightly and I moaned loudly, pushing my head back into the pillow. I whimpered when he pinched it slightly, and soon there was a continuous 'buzz' sound heard in the room. And it was enough to make me understand what is gonna happen now.

Soon, vibrations were felt on my clit making me whimper and grind against it. My hands travelled to my pussy and I pulled my clitoral hood backwards, giving more space to yoongi. And as the vibrator came in contact with my clitoral glans, my hips bucked up in the air.

-------×------------×--------------×------

Y/n- ahhhh!!! I moaned as I came for the fourth time, my pussy throbs with sensitivity, but he is not ready to remove the vibrator from my clit. My legs are trembling, my pussy throbs, my whole body feels so hot, the room is filled with my moans.

Y/n: yoongi please!

Yoongi; what happened darling? Don't you like it? You are the only one who asked for all this.

He said while pulling the chain on nipples clamps towards him making me moan louder. And finally he removed the vibrator. I whimpered, relaxing a bit but soon moaned when I felt another spank on my pussy again.

He finally removed the blindfold and it was when my eyes met a heavenly sight, Min Yoongi.
He was still half naked like before, that black pant hugging his thin waist, those abs, biceps, his eyes, lips, and many more. But everything turned intence when our eyes met, his gaze was locked with mine.

Yoongi hovered over me, and kissed me with no lust but love, not roughly but gently. He cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss. I kissed him back passionately, loving the moment, being so close to him. He broke the kiss after few seconds and made a deep eye contact.

Yoongi- your pussy looks sooo yum darling! I love to see your pussy all wet

He said it so boldly that I felt heat rushing to my cheeks and broke the eye contact. Daddy smirked and went down towards my pussy. His hands grabbed my inner thighs, holding my legs still. And then I felt a long lick on my clit. A gasp left my mouth at the sudden feeling and spreaded my legs wider for him.

Soon my clit was trapped between his lips and he sucked on it lightly, making me close my eyes. He nibbled the swollen bud making me moan loudly, and it was when I felt his fingers filling up my pussy making my back arch in pleasure. He sucked on my clit while his fingers scissored my pussy. I whimpered at strong pleasure he was giving me.
A loud moan filled up the room when he curled his fingers inside my pussy, hitting my g spot.

Y/n: d-daddy! Sensitive!

He didn't replied but fastened his pace making me squirm under him. The knot in my stomach was so tight right now that it could explode at any second. Yoongi nibbled on my clit, sucking harder on it and his fingers were continuously hitting my g spot.

My legs trembled with over sensitivity and suddenly the knot in my stomach disappeared and my eyes widened. My toes curled, my legs trembled, and strong waves of pleasure travelled in my body.
My lips left a high pitched moan and I grabbed my boobs tightly. Removing the clamps and then pinching my nipples, increasing the pleasure

The orgasm hit me like a truck, but this man was busy in fingering my pussy through the orgasm, his lips finally left my pussy but those fingers!!

Y/n- ahhhh!! Daddyy f-fuck!

I moaned when he stopped and looked at me. I was breathing heavily, my legs trembling with sensitivity, my chest rising up in the air and sweat forming on my forehead.
I closed my eyes but my legs were still widely spread in front of him, but all my thoughts went away when a spank was felt on my pussy again, filling my body with intense pleasure.

My eyes were still closed when I heard the sound of his belt. And it was when I looked up at him only to find him removing his belt, his hands now travelling to his pants now. I instantly sat down on my knees in front of him and removed his hands from his belt.

Y/n: let me do the honours daddy

I said while removing his pants and boxers at once, and it was when his huge cock sprung out, making me stare at it with wide eyes. 'fucking huge' I murmured and suga looked at me.. he sat down on bed with his back against the headboard and I understood that what's gonna happen now.

I went to him, sitting on his lap and positioned his dick right under my pussy. And then I started sinking down on his dick. I closed my eyes when I felt his cock streching out my walls intensely, hitting all the right spots. I closed my eyes tighter as he went deeper, my walls already clenching around his cock because of over sensitivity.

I finally opened my eyes when his cock was complete inside me, I looked at daddy and he was already looking at me. He looked at my lips for few seconds before stealing a kiss. I instantly kissed him back passionately and his tongue entered my mouth, making the kiss deeper. I cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer to me. Yoongi wrapped his hands around my waist and it was when I started grinding against his thick cock. He moaned between the kiss. I grabbed one of his hand, pulling it away from my waist and placed it on my breast.

And with that I started grinding faster on him, I moaned between the kiss when he pinched my nipples. I broke the kiss and moaned loudly when his cock hit my g spot and threw my head back in the air. I felt yoongi leaving wet kisses on my neck making me moan again.

Yoongi: f-fuck! You are so wa-warm darling!

He moaned and grabbed my ass, he turned us over, so now I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me. He grabbed my legs, spreading them more so that he can go deeper and then he started thrusting roughly into me. I moaned under him loudly, feeling the intense pleasure and buried my head back into the pillow. My walls were continuously clenching around him, making him go rougher.

Yoongi- you take my cock so well honey. Sh-shit! Your cunt is squeezing me so good.

I moaned when his fingers started to make rough circles on my clit, his fingers flicking my clitoral glans again and again making my hips buck up against his cock. He was continuously hitting my g spot making my eyes roll back in pleasure.

Y/n: f-fuck! You are so deep!!

I moaned and pinched my nipples. His hands on my clit went rougher, my legs trembled intensely as he pounded into me..

Y/n - I'm gonna c-cum! Anghh fuck!

I let out a chocked moan

Yoongi; come on girl! Cream your daddy's cock.

I bit my lips, my was barely able to focus on anything. The pleasure felt so intense that it felt like I'm gonna pass out. I felt yoongi grabbing my throat as he fucked me and leaned to pecked my lips.

Y/n; daddy m-my pussy!! Y-your are soo fucking deep. I'm gonna cum

And as soon as those words left my lips, I felt the knot in my abdomen burst and my eyes widened. Yoongi pulled out of me as I squirted everywhere like a broken fountain. His hands rubbing my pussy roughly, making me squirt more and more.
Loud moans filled up the room, my whole body trembled intensely and I felt strong waves of pleasure hitting my body.

As I stopped squirting, I felt his cock poking my entrance again. And before I could say anything, he again in started pounding into me. My walls were extremely sensitive but he kept fucking me. My body was still trembling and my walls were clenching intensely around him.

Yoongi- f-fuck, you are clenching so hard baby! I-im gonna cum.

The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping and I grabbed yoongi's biceps when I felt closer again.

Y/n: yoongi, I c-cant! F-fuck!!

Yoongi: I'm gonna fill your cunt darling, I wanna see your filthy cunt over flowing with my cum.

I took his cock helplessly into me, whimpering and moaning every now and then. I wanted to close my legs because of over stimulation, but my body refused to do that, loving the pleasure he was giving me.

Yoongi- I love to hear you moan as I penetrate your dirty cunt, my cock destroying your insides while you lay under me helplessly and take my cock. Setting your little stuffie as you try to take my cock turns me so on babygirl.

Waves of pleasure filled my body completely, my ears hearing all his dirty talks, unable to say anything, I just moaned. And my eyes widened when suddenly another intense orgasm ripped through me, making me bury my head back into the pillow again. I submitted myself to him completely, moaning ever so loudly.

I was losing all my senses and was just focusing on his cock drilling my pussy. I clenched uncontrollably and thats when I heard a loud groan from him, he fucked me through my orgasm while he filled up my pussy with cum.

After few more thrust he finally stopped and pulled his cock out of me. He threw himself beside me, both of us breathing heavily. I placed my plam on my over stimulated pussy, feeling it through against my palm.

Y/n: i-i just loved it.

Yoongi: gonna fuck that pussy again.

Complete the dare!
And vote it!!
And tell me how this chapter was!!

Love ya!!

💀
<\\>
   /|

Word count : 3224

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 4 1
"ahhhh" i hissed when he entered me. Even in this dark room he manage to enter me. Wow. Then he started to thrust. It hurts so bad! I cried a little...
143K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
38.8K 1.2K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...
2.4K 53 6
"Who do You belong to ?" He asked softly Into my ears. I took a Breath enough to reply "y-you, Sir " He chuckled. Bit down my ear his hot breath was...