flavors | gyuricky

By yoongleseye

"I want to taste your flavors all night" in which gyuvin was an innocent boy who has zero experience in datin... More

cute boy
whiskey
ramen
afterglow

college

648 26 7
By yoongleseye

*three days ago*

"Are you starting a snack shop or what?" 

gunwook looked at the snacks spread out on the bed, surprised.

"We have to stay there for a whole semester, remember?" the brown-haired boy replied, tossing clothes into his bags.

"Yeah, yeah, late-night studies might require some serious snacking" Gunwook agreed, sneaking a Cheeto.

"I don't know how our new dorm life will turn out. We will survive, hopefully," Gyuvin laughed slightly, zipping up his bag. 

"Ugh, I still have a lot to pack."

"I still haven't started packing, even" Gunwook said, groaning. 

"What are you doing here then, dummy? College is starting in a week."

"I still have a week, right? I don't know why the hell you're packing so early."

"Plus, I came to see you." Gunwook replied cheekily.

"You've been seeing me for 17 years now. What else is there to see in here?" the tall boy rolled his eyes, making Gunwook chuckle. 

"Well, what about Yujinie? Is he not coming?"

"He said he's got some plans today" Gyuvin replied, folding a hoodie.

Gyuvin was super happy when he found out that not only he but his best friends, Yujin and Gunwook, got selected to the same college as him after graduating high school. Gyuvin, Gunwook, and Yujin were best friends since they were young, and now they have become inseparable. It was a famous college in South Korea, Seong-gong University. Gyuvin and Gunwook chose business and marketing majors, while Yujin decided to study fine arts. Gyuvin loved his friends so much; they were like family to him. He hoped he, Gunwook, and Yujin would end up in the same dormitory.

"oh, Gyu, by the way..." Gunwook hesitated.

"what?"

"Well, you know, I went out to try the new cafe they opened, I told you," a weird smile danced on Gunwook's lips.

"So there was this guy, he was the barista." Gunwook blushed slightly.

"No. Don't tell me." gyuvin shook his head in fear.

"Yeah, so, he was so nice. We talked for a bit. He asked for my number, and he texted me yesterday" Gunwook blurted out his cheeks turning pink.

"What the hell? Why are you telling me this now?"

Gyuvin knew about his best friend, Gunwook, who used to date a lot of guys since middle school, which didn't work out well. As long as Gyuvin was worried about his best friend falling in love again, he was worried about himself too.

Gyuvin has never dated anyone. 

He knew he was only into guys. 

Yes. But he was never interested in having a boyfriend. Gyuvin was really good-looking; of course, he got asked out several times in high school. But he didn't budge about it or never gave it a try. Gyuvin, always denoted himself for studying. Being a nerd, he never had time to date anyone; he always thought that dating would be a pain in the ass. It was too much work for him when he was stressed enough about his exams. Both of his friends, Gunwook and Yujin, have dated before, and their breakup drama made Gyuvin happy about not dating anyone at all.

"Well, he asked me out on a date" Gunwook whisper-yelled, clenching his fists.

"What?"

"Yes."

"Gunwook..." Gyuvin started with a serious expression.

"I know, I know, but it's just a date. I've been single for too long. I'm bored. Plus, he's cute, so why not?" Gunwook pouted.

"woo, you literally broke up three months ago," Gyuvin sighed.

"so what? can I sneak into your closet, please?" The bear-looking boy rubbed his hands together, begging.

"So that's why you came here."

"Ugh, come on, pleaseee..." Gunwook whined.

"Okay, fine" Gyuvin gave up.

"By the way, now that you are in college, why don't you try going out? You are 20 now" Gunwook said, opening Gyuvin's wardrobe.

It will be a lie if I say Gyuvin didn't think about it. It's true that he didn't like dating before. But as he turned into an adult, he saw all his schoolmates having fun, getting lovers, drinking, and partying. The thoughts of getting into a relationship were still a bit hesitant to come out. It was a serious topic. But rather than getting a boyfriend straight away, going on a few dates or grabbing a drink sounded more doable. You only live once anyway. He wanted to have fun like other boys do at his age.

"Maybe you will find someone at college" Gunwook smirked.

The idea of meeting different people, going on dates, and going through the complexities of relationships intrigued Gyuvin. College, with its vibrant social scene, seemed like the perfect arena to step out of his comfort zone.

The thought of learning about love firsthand, experiencing the highs and lows of dating, and discovering more about himself through these interactions fueled his curiosity about finding a boyfriend. Also, he was tired of being the only forever-single in the group. And also the only virgin. He wanted to experience all of these stuff about love; he was tired of looking at all those couples being lovey-dovey and gross. 

"I don't know, let's see" Gyuvin said, throwing away his thoughts.

"Hello, first years."

The two boys' conversation was interrupted when Gyuvin's older brother, Taerae, a second-year student at the same university, showed up to lend a hand with the packing.

"Hey hyung, we are trying to figure out how to fit our whole lives into these bags.." Gunwook waved, smiling.

"Just take it easy, kids. Also, Gunwookie, omma is preparing some snacks for you too. Grab them when you are leaving. We can give Yujinie's portion on another day."

"hyung. By the way, how's the dorm life?" Gyuvin turned to his brother.

"Nothing special, you will see. It's quite bad. You guys will be sharing rooms, so it's not BAD-BAD" he laughed. 

"Plus, don't shove those stinky foods inside, Gyuvin-ah; it will make your bag smelly. And you can't take literally everything, so take what's necessary. You can ask omma to send others through the mail."

"Here, let me help with that." Taerae sat on the floor.

While Taerae was in the midst of helping Gyuvin pack, his phone buzzed in his pocket, indicating an incoming call. Glancing at the screen, he saw the name, a smile immediately forming on his face.

"Hyung, what's with that face?" Gunwook chuckled, seeing the older smiling goofily.

"Well, my boyfie is calling." Taerae flipped his hair sassily.

"Sorry, guys, I'll be right back," Taerae excused himself, stepping into the hallway to answer the call.

"yuck, couples" Gyuvin fake vomited, looking at his brother all whipped on a phone call.

"No, but gyu seriously. Have you thought about it? dating?"

"Well, yeah. I do want to try. But not all those serious stuff, though. relationships I mean. Just, you know, what you call hooking up?"

"WHAT?"

Gunwook laughed in awe. "Is this my best friend? What happened to the Kim nerd Gyuvin?"

"Not funny. How about we go clubbing?"

Gunwook choked on the coffee Gyuvin's mom made them.

"You just did not say that."

"I did. How about on Monday?"

"Well, I promised my mom to go pick up Sanjoo. Well, you can go without me."

"What? No? Are you crazy?"

"Come on, Gyuvin. After starting college, we won't have much time to do those either. I heard you will have a lot of work in the 1st year. I know a good club around here. You can have fun alone, you know. Next time, me and Yujin will come for sure." Gunwook continued.

"I think you will be better off alone. It's easier to attract guys there when you are alone. Plus, I'm glad you are finally willing to try those out, Gyu. We have nothing to lose. Let's enjoy our 20s; those times won't come again." he winked playfully.

"But I'm nervous."

"Your nervousness will be gone when you get a kiss from a hottie."

"Shut up. Not that fast. I just want to experience it. Just a drink will do."

"But good luck surviving your virginity." Gunwook chuckled, hitting his friend softly.

"Ugh, I don't know. I'm scared."

"You will be fine, trust me. Even if you find someone there, just have fun. It's only for one night. It's not going to be a serious date, so don't worry. But be careful, okay?"

"first thins first, what should I wear?"

"Something sexy.." Gunwook smiled smugly.

"Like this." Gunwook grabbed a plain black T-shirt and a black-striped jeans from the closet.

"How the hell is that sexy?"

"Shut up and do as I say. This is not combined maths. I'm the most experienced person in here. Undo two buttons, silver chain, those earrings, black boots. And you are good to go" Gunwook bit his lips excitingly.

"Ugh, whatever you say." Gyuvin muttered, still anxious about his idea of going to a club.

"You'll see, once you're there, it's not as scary as it seems. Whatever happens, just enjoy the night. Soon or never."

As Gyuvin and Gunwook chatted about going out, the bustling bedroom seemed oblivious to the quiet struggle happening just outside.

Taerae, on a call with his boyfriend, seemed worried. 

 "babe, are you okay?" 

"answer me, mattew-ya"

-------------

woo 🐻

hey

i'm going tomorrow. to the club.

gyu are you comfortable with it? don't force yourself. 

no I want to go.

LIKE REALLY. 😭 

 and learn new stuff.

what do you mean by new stuff? 🤨

whatever those guys do, before the college starts. 

so that I don't have to say others I have never dated literary anyone. 

it's quite embarrassing. 😒

yeah, I'm happy you are finally getting comfortable.

 text me when you go there okay? 

yeah. okay

also update me if you pull a night stand. 🫢

what NO!!!

lmao. good luck 😏😏

and please get fucked by a hot guy only. i'm tired of your virgin ass.

SHUT UP.

I'M SEROUS 

when life give you lemons, make a lemonade. 🤌🏻

why am I even texting you.

be confident. it's a club not a student council okay?  

yeah yeah thanks sir. 

I'M EXCITED FOR YOU 😭

chill jeez 🤦🏼 

also remember

don't get too drunk. 

yes. I won't.

-tbc-

i'll update soon babes!! 🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 265 16
a young school girl, han haesun, is just living her life with her childhood best friend, sung hanbin, by her side. the new international transfer stu...
21.2K 728 24
Charming, Luxurious, Handsome, Famous.. But what's the good in that when they are red flags.. 🚩. ** The four best friends are the princes of Shinh...
6.9K 406 12
"You know why I like strawberry slushie? It looks like blood on snow. A very pretty crimson." A story where Gyuvin and Ricky meet in an ordinary cof...
1.4K 84 22
In which after a deadly accident, Zhang Hao is given a second chance in life with the condition that he helps someone living a miserable life, find h...