Desire | Kim SeokJin

By captain_botha

How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loya... More

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 28

17 4 6
By captain_botha

His eyes locked with hers. Time stopped for some seconds. Were they destined to meet again like this?

"Eunseo?" Ella whispered seeing her sister not moving and only staring at a direction.

Tae's eyes caught that one familiar face which he saw a week ago. "J-Jin hyung?" he mumbled yet loud enough for others to hear him.

Eunseo's eyes took a glance at all of them. Five handsome boys in a row!

However that wasn't a situation to gawk at others' face. But that one tall man with brown hair wasn't someone she could ignore.

Jin shook his head from side to side trying to shrug his thoughts off.

The eye widened Jimin looked at Jin then at Tae several times. His eyes grew wider as he calculated all of the incidents and everything started to get clearer.

The Jin Eunseo and Taehyung were talking about was no one other than his Jin hyung himself! And that meant the girl and boy Jin was talking about were also none other than the girl and boy he met some hours ago?

"So you survived?" The sudden voice of Minyeong echoed through the silent room breaking the chains of thoughts which were going on inside everyone's mind.

"I had to... I it wasn't pleasing to die without sending you to hell you Mr. Kang." He sarcastically said.

"oh my, the whole BangTan is infront of me. such an honor to meet you all that also at my place. Would you like some tea or coffee?" Minyeong changed the topic ignoring Jin and moved his gaze to others.

"Mr. Kang we didn't come here to have tea or coffee. I'm giving you the last chance to save yourself. After the things you've done no one on earth would let you go. Yet I'm asking you the last time. Leave Jimin and don't come into our view ever again." NamJoon being the leader spoke first.

"Can't you just get lost? I mean I- no actually we all are really disgusted with your behaviors and actions." Hobi said making a disgusted face.

"the disgusting person isn't me. It's you, it's the people present in the room. All. Why can't YOU get lost huh?" Minyeong said giving pressure on the word 'you'

"what the fuck is your actual problem at the first place?" Yoongi frowned as he was still in a chill mode.

"YOU! You all, these two women, that boy. You all are my problems." Minyeong said pointing at the six boys then Ella and Eunseo and lastly Taehyung." Because of ya'll I am not able to reach onto the higher ranks. Because of her I'm still on the third rank in business field." he said pointing Ella.
"Because of you six I'm still on ranks four of mafias!" Minyeong went furious as anger took over him.

Ella lowly gasped. "M-Mafia?" She mumbled.

"Yes I AM a mafia! So what? Can't I be?" Minyeong said stepping towards her as Eunseo tried to cover her with her arms.

"I won't warn you Mr. Kang! If you take another step, I won't think twice before firing." Tae spoke up making Minyeong stop and turn toward him. Tae's eyes were red and the glare never left.

"Are you threatening me?" Minyeong chuckled.

"yes I am." said Tae.

Namjoon fake cleared his throat to gain the attentions. "we don't have time to waste." He said as Minyeong now turned to him. "Look Mr. Kang you know you can do nothing. We're six and you three. Plus don't think we came here without preparation. Our guards have surrounded all this place. So simply just let us leave and and don't get the fuck near us." His voice stayed calm and steady even while swearing.

Minyeong stayed silent for some moments staring at the ground. "do you think I did all these progresses to do nothing? To first kidnap you then free you with no reason?" he said looking up at Namjoon.

"What can you even do?" The silent Jungkook finally spoke.

"you... Wanna se?" Minyeong raised an eyebrow.

"why not?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm... You guys are important. I won't hurt you already. Let's test on someone else..... Who's not that important." Minyeong said turning his gaze from the five boys to the two girls at his right-hand-side,,, especially eyeing Eunseo.

Ella widened her eyes and immediately pushed Eunseo behind her trying to cover her.

"You fucking dare!" Tae shouted from back.

Minyeong chuckled.

The room filled with suspenseful silent.
Minyeong took a look at everyone before slightly raising a hand.

But the thing happened next wasn't really expected to happen so soon.

BANG!

"Eunsei!" Tae shouted as he witnessed his best friend falling on her knees, holding onto her arm.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Four more gunshot sounds which released from Jin's gun who fired on four upper corners of the room and the attention diverted towards him.

Tae not minding those ran straight to Eunsei who was in Ella's embrace.

"Namjoon, Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook. You go and take care of these that girl and that boy" Jin said pointing at YeoJun and SuHee with his gun and others obeyed.

BANG!

One more gunshot and Minyeong fell on the ground groaning in pain. He held his right leg which got the bullet from Jin's gun.

Jin ran to Eunseo's direction and knelt down in front her. "Ya, listen to me. Calm down. Eunseo-yaa calm down, don't focus on the pain okey? Look at me..yah look at me. I know it's hard but still..." He said and Eunsei slowly opened her teary eyes which were closed all this time and looked at him.

"Eunseo, Eunseo... Ugh what should I do!" Ella broke down into tears feeling guilty for not being able to protect her sister as she pulled away herself from her.

"Hyung, please do something." Tears started leaving Tae's eyes again as he spoke.

"don't panic, she's gonna be ok. Eunseo look at me. See it's me. Don't you remeber me?" Jin asked trying to distract her from the pain. She nodded, again closed her eyes and pressed her lips together trying not to cry and stay strong. "We'll get out of here soon. Don't lose hope. I'm here, we all are here for you." Jin consoled Eunseo then looked at Tae. He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket, put his gun down at a side and started tieing the piece of cloth around her wound to stop it from bleeding more. "keep your eyes on her. I'm coming back right away." He said to Tae and got up taking the gun and went to others.

Ella who was sitting beside, slowly went near her sister and took her in her embrace again. Eunseo opened her eyes and looked at her sister who wasn't letting a word leave her lips. Ella's eyes never stopped dropping tears.

"It's ok. I'm not dying from this. Don't cry." Y/N said with a small smile to her sister.

Ella shook her head and closed her eyes as more teardrops rolled down from them.

"We'll have to go out. Leave them here." Jin said approaching Namjoon.

"but there will be a whole chaos if we go out like this." Yoongi interrupted.

"Kang Minyeong won't wanna die now. Plus he can't do anything." Jin said.

"what do you mean?" Jungkook and others joined.

"He was all confident till now because he had fixed some hidden guns on the corners and those could be controlled with some devices I think." Jin replied.

"oh, now I understand why you fired on those corners." Namjoon nodded in understanding.

"wow hyung. You so cool huh?" Hobi spoke up.

"i know right? but let's not talk about my coolness right now, we gotta get out of here... So we'll simply ask Kang Minyeong to let us go and he can't deny." Jin said hurrying. The restlessness never left his face even while praising himself.

"Hyung, what about Eunseo and Taehyung." Jimin asked slightly worried about Eunseo.

"of course we'll take them out with us." Jin replied and they went to Minyeong.

"I hope we don't have to say anything more right?" Yoongi said as they reached minyeong.

Minyeing didn't reply and kept on glaring the ground.

"you wanna be the cause of these twos' dieing?" Jungkook said pointing at YeoJun and SuHee who were tied up on their own chairs.

"we're heading back then. Be grateful forever cause we spared your lives one more time even after all these things you've done." Hobi said and patted on Minyeong's head who was sitting on the ground holding his leg. Minyeong looked up at him him and glared.

"oh my God we're gonna die from that glare" Jimin said dramatically.

"Yah! respect, he's elder." Namjoon chuckled mocking at Minyeong.

"let's go" Jin said pulling them and reached Eunseo.

He knelt down and looked at Eunseo who was already staring at him holding her wounded arm. "Eunseo-yaa can you stand up?" Jin asked and Eunseo nodded her head. He held his hand out and Eunseo stared at it.

"my hand is bloody you'll get dirty. I can stand up on my own." she said trying to stand up and Ella proceeded to help her but was interrupted by Jin as he started talking.

"It's only your hand. I was a whole bloody mess last time. I ain't that ungrateful person. Let me pay my debt." he said with a small smile and signaled Eunsei to hold his hand with his almond eyes which were slightly covered with his messy brown bangs.

A teardrop escaped Eunseo's eyes as she put her bloody palm on Jin's. His fingers curled up and coverd Her palm as soon as they got in touch.

Oh my Gawd it's been more than a week. Woah! I thought I won't be able to write these days because of exams but duh! They're so easy so I can't give that as an excuse for not being able to post....

Wtf I've gone crazy bye😭🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
10.9K 444 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
43.8K 1.5K 35
โ›The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..โœ โ›You how could you betray us like that-โœ โ›Your father snatched away my...
16.5K 725 15
where in Seoul 'Jeon Jungkook' is the world's most dengerous mafia known for his ruthless personality... and another side 'kim seokjin' World's no.1...