Shy x Male omnitrix reader: T...

By JustyTurner

Earth was about to go into war against all of the world's countries, starting a world war 3 that is until peo... More

Main protagonist
Harem
S1E1: It's hero time
Crossover harem
S1E3: Family visit
S1E4: The Rivalry
S1E5: Hard to bring down a hero
S1E6: The circus happiness and fear
S1E7: Believe in yourself training
S1E8: Charmcaster, the sorceress
S1E9: A job to be done
S1E10: The Ghost that freaks
S1E11: A old friend returns

S1E2: Hero HQ

1.2K 37 15
By JustyTurner

We find Y/n and Teru at Y/n's place just to hang out and Teru introduces Y/n to an floating robotic shrimp name N. Villion also known as Shrimpy. They were in the living room as Y/n looks at Shrimpy for a bit and then he says.

Y/n: So Shrimpy is your pet/friend?

Shrimpy: Friend is alright. It is an honour to meet another hero.

Y/n: (smile) Same. Oh since you are showing me your pet Friend allow me to introduce my own. Ship! Ship! Come on Ship!

There was a moment of silence and seconds later a small slime like alien came rushing down the steps and leap over the couch and land next to Y/n as it made a alien like bark while Y/n pet it's head.

Y/n: (smile) That's a good boy. Guys this is Ship, this little thing is an alien who belongs to same race as upgrade.

Teru: Upgrade?

Y/n: (smile) One of my alien forms. Ship can bound to any technology and upgrade them, making them better and stronger.

He holds out his phone and Ship bounds into his phone and upgrading his phone which amazed both Teru and Shrimpy.

Shrimpy: Such interesting creature.

Teru: E-Excuse us? B-but can you tell us a bit about your watch? P-please?

Y/n: Oh right! You maybe wondering about that huh? Well this watch is called the Omnitrix, a alien high tech watch that allows me to transform into any alien I want. Although it times out if I use a alien for too long.

Shrimpy: Where did you find it?

Y/n: Many years ago I was just looking through my window in my bedroom when suddenly something crash into the forest at the back of my house. I rush over to check it out only to find a small pod. It open and this watch attached into my wrist and then boom! I became the world call me as Alien hero.

Teru: A-Amazing.

Shrimpy: Interesting. Any idea who made it?

Y/n: Nope but most be someone very intelligent and cool. With thus watch, I can help anyone.

Shrimpy: Well maybe Unilord will be interested seeing it at our base.

Y/n: Unilord? Whose that?

Shrimpy: You'll meet her, right now a hero is coming to pick us up.

Teru: Who?

The door bell rang which made Ship rush over and bark at the door. Y/n walks over and lifted ship and opens the door to be met with the Russian hero name Spirit. Soon Teru and Shrimpy came over to see who it was.

Teru: Oh Pepesha, h-hello.

Spirit: (smile) Hey there Teru glad to have you back in the hero business. Whose this cutie? Don't tell me he's your boyfriend?

Teru whole face blushed with embarrassment while Y/n just smiled and says with a cheerful tone.

Y/n: (smile) Just call me Y/n L/n, the alien hero.

Spirit: (smile) Ah so your this mysterious alien hero we have been wondering about. Well it's nice to meet you at last.

Y/n: (smile) Same. So.....Where's our ride?

Spirit: (smile) Here.

Then a portal opens behind Spirit as Y/n find it to be cool and so he, Shrimpy, Teru and Spirit go through and then the portal closes.

(Later)

They exit out of the portal and they are seen standing at a hallway as Teru was a bit dizzy from going through the portal while Y/n turn to the window and sees that they are in space as he can earth down below.

Y/n: (smile) Now that's a veiw.

Spirit: (smile) Glad you like it. This is our base or a place to hang out.

Y/n: (smile) Nice.

Teru find it to be amazed as well since she didn't know heroes have their own base up in space.

???: Welcome new heroes.

They look over to see a woman walking towards them and dress like a princess with her face covered as she approaches them.

Y/n: If I have to guess she's Unilord?

Unilord: That is correct but you may call me Eunnie if you like.

Teru: (thought) Wow. She's beautiful.

Shrimpy: Unilord is the leader of the heroes and is responsible alerting any threats that may come.

Spirit: (smile) She's also a sweetheart.

Y/n: (smile) I can tell.

Unilord: I know of you Shy, the hero of Japan but you boy, I do not believe we met?

Spirit: (smile) Well remember that mysterious alien hero? Well that's him.

Y/n: (smirk) Sup.

Unilord: (surprised) You don't say. You don't look alien.

Y/n: That's because I use thid Omnitrix's to transform. Pretty cool right?

He shows her the Omnitrix as Unilord gently touches his arm and stares at the watch.

Y/n: (thought) Huh she has soft hands. No one she is the leader of the heros. She's literally pure of goodness.

Unilord: Such interesting technology. Tell me, who made it?

Y/n: Not sure. I found it in a pod when I was a kid.

Shrimpy: Unilord, do you think this is a sign?

Unilord: It's not a possibility yes.

Teru: Sign?

Y/n: What sign would that be?

Unilord: You see there is a upcoming threat that may threatening the planet and the universe. The reason why this station was made is because if this threat would to come then we need to be ready for anything. However there is one hero that maybe one of the most strongest being in the universe. If I am correct, that being you.

Y/n: So I'm the Chosen of universe. (Smirk) Sweet.

Unilord: We need all the heroes together in hopes to face this upcoming threat and since you are finally here, we will be honoured for you to join.

Spirit: (smile) Yeah plus you did help Shy here get her back up her feet. She might need some mentoring from an experience hero yourself.

Teru: (blush) I-If you don't mind. I-I-I could use some help to be a real hero. S-since you have been doing this for a long time....m-maybe you can help me? Please?

Y/n: (smile) Of course. After all we work together great so why not were partners.

Teru: Th-thank you!

Y/n: (smile) No problem.

Unilord: You shown to be fill with happiness.

Y/n: (smile) As long everyone is safe, I'm always happy.

Spirit: (smile) Come on let me give you the tour around the place.

Spirit leads Y/n and Teru for a tour and once gone Unilord turns to the veiw of earth and thinks to herself.

Unilord: (thought) That boy is very interesting. Hope I can see him again.

(Next day)

We see a school where Teru attends in and in class the teacher introduces Y/n to the classe as a waves to the students and then he sat near Teru.

Y/n: (smile) Looks like we're classmates. Don't you worry, any problems you have, I can fix it.

Teru: O-Okay.

Male teacher: We also have another student here. Everyone this is Iko.

Then Iko came into class with crutches as she turn to the class and says.

Iko: (smile) Hello, its nice to meet you all.

Y/n: (smile) Looks like I'm not the only one who is new, right Teru?

He turns to her only to see her shocked face as she stared at Iko. Y/n sees that Teru must have known her so after class he pulled Teru somewhere to talk and she explain.

Teru: Y-Y-You know that incident a few weeks ago.....at the theme park?

Y/n: Yeah?

Teru: That girl Iko......she was the victim who was injured because of me. I saved her but.....she was badly hurt and.....and.

Y/n: You don't have to say it anymore. Man who knew she'll be here.

Teru: Yeah. She probably hates me.

Y/n: Don't say that! Surely she won't blame you for what happen. Besides she doesn't really know your Shy so yeah, there's that.

Teru: T-T-True.

He then pets Teru on the head as he tells her.

Y/n: (smile) Don't worry as long I'm around, everything will be fine.

Teru blushes a bit and then they heard something so they came over and as soon they turn a corner they find Iko at the bottom of the steps and holfing her knee and almost like she is crying.

Y/n: Yo Iko? You okay?

She turn to see them and immediately wipes her eyes and smiles.

Iko: (smile) Oh sorry I'm okay. Just need to sit here for a bit.

Y/n: Yeah I don't think so, come on. Let's take you to the nurse.

He lifted Iko up and carry her to the nurse while Teru is amazed how quick he is when it comes to someone getting hurt.

(Later)

We see the trio at the medical room and they stay there while the nurse heads off to get something as Y/n ans Teru sat with Iko.

Iko: (smile) Thanks, you really have to do this.

Y/n: (smile) Nah its fine. After all fresh students needs to stick together.

Iko: So your also new here. That's very convenient.

Y/n: (smile) Yep. Oh this is Teru by away. She's kinda shy.

Teru: H-H-Hi.

Iko: (smile) Hey. You two are really cool. Man I could get a drink.

Teru: I-I can get one from the vending machine.

Iko: (smile) You don't have to.

Teru: O-Of course. Excuse me.

She heads off and wants gone Y/n phone rang and he pulls it out to see his mum is calling him.

Y/n: Sorry I have to take this.

Iko smiles while Y/n heads off somewhere to answer the call. Iko is now alone as she look at her leg and feel like tears coming up.

???: Poor you. Hurt by the world with pain all around. But don't worry, I can help you with that.

Iko: Wh-Who are you?

He doesn't say as a black ring appeared in front of her as she stared at it. Soon Y/n came back after he ended the call as he tells Iko.

Y/n: Sorry about that, my mum was asking what I would like for dinner. You know the us-

He then sees Iko looking like she is in pain to which he ask her.

Y/n: Iko you okay?

Iko: Stay back.

Y/n: Iko. Are you really ok-

Iko: I SAID STAY BACK!

Suddenly black crystals appeared on her left arm and one of her eyes turn red as Y/n steps back in shock as she looks up herself with tears and then turn to him.

Iko: What.....is....happening to me.

Y/n: Just calm down okay? Whatever it is I can help.

Iko: Don't say that.

Y/n: Iko. Really let me help.

Iko: DON'T SAY THAT!

Her crystal hand hits Y/n and sends him crashing and flying through the air. Y/n pulled out his Omnitrix and transforms into Diamondhead as he lands hard onto the ground.

He quickly gets up as Iko came out and stood across frok him.

Teru: (rushing over) Y/n! Iko!

Diamondhead: Stay back! Something is wrong with Iko. Whatever it might be, I'm going to free you.

Iko: Just stop! Please! This is what I get.

Diamondhead: What are you talking about? This is not your fault.

Iko: Of course it is! I wanted to protect the people I cared for. I wanna be strong just like my parents!

Diamondhead: Your parents?

Iko: My parents......they died saving me from that fire when I was young. I was left alone with my brother Diego alone in this world. If I would have died, my parents would still be alive. It's maybe best for the world to forget about me.

She then turn her claw like crystal to herself as she aims it at her neck and with tears in her eyes she tells Diamondhead.

Iko: I just wanna die, so no one will not die because of me.

Teru cover her mouth as Iko was about to do it when Diamondhead immediately changed into XLR8 and immediately dashes towards her and grabs her claw and tells her.

XLR8: Don't do this! Think about your brother! Do you want your brother to lose a sister!

Iko: He'll be better off without me!

XLR8: No! This isn't you! I know your not like this!

Then he noticed something that wasn't there and that was a mysterious black ring and he attempts to take it off but Iko grabs him unwilling and throws XLR8 across the school but he lands on his feet and races towards her and immediately tackles her.

She stumble back and the XLR8 speeds around her and forming a tornado around her as a way to distract her as he grabs her and tries to pull out the ring.

XLR8: Stupid ring! Come off!

He was then grabbed and lifted up in the air as Iko asked him.

Iko: Why trying!? I'm a pain to everyone I know!

XLR8: That's not true! Your not a pain, nothing at all! We all are here for you because we care! We all care for you, even us! We care for you because we are friends and no matter what, friends stick together.

Iko: F-F-Friends.

XLR8: That's right. Friends. I'm terribly sorry of your lost, I couldn't imagine the pain you and your brother have to through bit you have to be strong. You have to be strong not just for your brother or your parents, but for all of us. You don't have to go through this alone, let us help you.

Iko: B-B-But.....what if I get someone killed. I don't want to be responsible.

???: You won't. Please Iko, let us help you.

Iko turn to see Shy behind her as the two of them stared at each other. Then her arm throws XLR8 towards Shy but she catches him as Iko begins to scream as the two sees this.

Shy: What should we do?

XLR8: We need to get that ring off of her but first, we need soke back up.

He transform into Ditto as Ditto multiple into 10 Dittos.

Shy: (thought) They're so cute.

Dittos: I'll hold her down while you get the ring off her.

Shy: R-Right.

Dittos: You can do this Shy.

The Dittos rushes over to Iko and all of them start to grab her in anyway they could to stop her movement. They grab her legs, waist and arms as they multiple more to hold her down while Iko keeps on screaming.

Shy had cold feed but knows Iko needs help and Y/n is counting on her so she rushes over and grabs her hand and the ring and starts to pull it.

Shy: Iko! Please! We're friends! All of us! No matter what happens, we are always with you! Please......DON'T GIVE UP!

Iko's eyes goes back to normal and the ring came off as Iko lands onto the floor while Shy breaths heavily with the ring in hand.

Dittos: Nice work Shy.

She turn to the Dittos as they smiled and tells her.

Dittos: I know you can do this.

Shy is amazed as the Dittos came together just as the Omnitrix timed out and Y/n turns back to normal as Y/n came up to Iko and help her up.

Y/n: You okay?

Iko: I-I think so. Sorry about that.

Y/n: (smile) No problem. Just glad your still alive.

Iko: (smile) Yeah. Thank you.

He smiled while Shy sees his smiles as she thinks to herself.

Shy: (thought) He always smiling. No matter what he's always smiling like any other hero would.

Her heart skip a beat as she find it to be heartwarming for Y/n to show that he is always friendly to everyone he meets.

Y/n: Oh this is Shy but since you know mu identity Shy is actually Teru.

Iko: (surprised) Wow you two are super heroes?

Shy: Yeah and hey Iko? I'm sorry about the theme park. I shouldn't have done better.

Iko: (smile) No need to apologise. You were just trying to help, it wasn't your fault. I'll be fine, for sure this time.

This made Shy relief and bows as a way to thank Iko. Y/n smiles as the day is saved. We then see the mysterious child on the roof of the school as he smiled and said.

???: (smile) Looks like things have just gotten even more interesting. Until next time Y/n, until next time.

To be continued......................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 851 16
You are Y/n Tennyson, Earth's Hero, and the Famous Y/n L/n! You were just living your normal Life Just drinking smoothies and Fighting Aliens when A...
39.6K 1.2K 18
The Fairy, The Demon, The Star, The Vampire, The Time Traveler, The Killer, The Alien Hero. These 7 people are known in one way or...
96.8K 1.2K 33
( I don't own Ben 10 or any of the others of the crossovers. All arts and drawings belong to their original creators) You are omnitrix wielder well n...
5.8K 150 15
Any Ben 10 fan remembers No Watch Ben right? and how he turns out to be the one to divert the Omnitrix to Ben Prime and collect the different Omnitri...