Untamed Demons (Menage FFM)

By slowlocks

Alexander Gavrikov is a cold, dominant man who has never given a damn about anyone in his life. He wasn't exp... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

33.5K 634 59
By slowlocks

Copyright 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Untamed Demons Chapter 7

It was as if he were invisible.

The woman perched on the chair in front of him hummed mindlessly, seemingly paying no attention to his not so subtle glances. For the past hour, he had been glancing at her face whenever the soft drumming of her frosted pink fingernails on the armchair caught his attention. Even when he stared at her for a few minutes, his hard eyes roaming her face, she simply kept her orbs on the files placed in her lap. There were moments when sweet sounds of either disapproval or content occasionally slipped from her delicate mouth as she read the files, causing Alexander to smirk in amusement as he watched her. He had been studying the files as well, of course, though he gladly took more interest in the beauty sitting across from his desk.

Though, unsurprisingly, his interested was piqued by the heavy scent of arousal clinging to the room.

The scent only caused his erection to push against the confinement of his pants even further. Each time he inhaled, his demon moaned in hunger for a taste of Mira – just a small taste. He knew the musky, saturated scent would cling to his clothes and his office for days, leaving both him and his demon filled with a smudge of happiness. Though, at that moment, the demon only continued to act like a savage beast in need of human flesh. Ignoring the demon’s overwhelming desire for him to nudge his engorged c*ck between those sweet, plump lips once again, Alexander merely continued to flick his orbs between her and his papers.

He was all too unaware of how completely fascinated he already was with her; with her mysterious, veiled aura that seemed to intensify his demon’s demand for release each and every time he saw her.

“Sir?” Her voice piped in, dispersing his thoughts. Alexander looked up from his file to see her dark orbs, covered by her thick, long lashes, waiting to meet his.

“Yes, Ms. Lexington?” He murmured huskily. His demon grinned wolfishly when he saw her eyes flash, her orbs flicking back to her papers for a brief moment before meeting his again.

F*ck, if that was the response she had when he merely called her by her name, then he couldn’t wait to see what she would do when he would whisper words of appraisal in her ear.

An image of her suddenly flashed in his mind: sprawled on a bed, one of her hands clutching the silk sheets with her small fingers as loud moans escaped from her light pink lips. He could picture himself circling around her taut, nude body as he attempted to get a glimpse at what the beautiful vixen was up to. The same musky scent of arousal that clung to his office dispersed throughout the bedroom that he pictured in his mind; though, in the bedroom, her heavy pants of pleasure accompanied her scent. The more the image of Mira turned into a scene, the more his c ock hardened as he became the only member of an audience to witness her actions.

The beauty’s eyes were closed, her thick lashes fanning her cheekbones as her long strands of hair cascaded over her shadowed face. The glasses that framed her face in the office had slid nearly to the tip of her nose, while her swollen lips were parted as she whimpered his name and shook in desperation. Traveling his orbs over her nude form, his heart beat quickened as his demon ached for him to reach his orbs’ destination faster.

A trite curse escaped from his lip as his orbs stopped at his destination: her glistening pink p*ssy, which Mira was currently allowing him to see by spreading apart her folds. Rather, she was rubbing her treasure as if she hadn’t had release in years, the tips of her fingers circling her cl*t furiously. Small cries tumbled out of her mouth as she arched her back and spread her legs towards each end of the bed, leaving the image of her coated fingers massaging her cl*t burning in his mind. He could see the faint drops of her sweet juice running down the sides of her folds, only to be caught by her roaming fingertips as she continuously grabbed her tiny bud and squeezed as hard as she could.

F*cking hell.

“Sir?” Just as his eyes flickered towards her dark orbs that peeked from her heavy eyelids the moment he let out his curse, the image dispersed and he was left staring into the probing eyes of the vixen herself.

“Are…are you alright?” She inquired, her orbs scanning his face in worry. Her head tilted to the side, her mouth frowning as she looked into his frazzled eyes.

“Oh, y-yes. I’m fine.” He sighed, turning his face away from her gaze and running a hand through his hair. Damn it, imagining her playing with herself would never help his – nor his demon’s – control. He attempted to soothe his demon, which was currently itching to take control of his body, and control his need to fill her mouth with his engorged c ock. “My apologies, what were you saying?”

Amidst his struggle to control his and his demon’s urges, along with his attempt to tame the large erection that seemed to grow the longer he flicked his eyes towards Mira’s figure, Alexander had not noticed the way her hot gaze seemed to run over his chest. He didn’t notice her small smile slowly appear as she sensed his heart beat accelerate, nor did he notice the sparkle in her eyes behind her black-rimmed glasses. From the lust in his eyes, she knew that he had digressed from their small conversation. She sensed the small change in his tone as he shifted in his seat, a faint giggle escaping her lips as she watched his hand discreetly skim over the bulge in his pants.

“Mrs. Birmingham paged me and demanded that the two of us meet in the conference room on the fourth floor for a staff meeting, Sir.” She paused; her eyes dropping down to her lap once she heard his sigh of annoyance fill the room. Sweeping the files sprawled around her into an orderly pile, she stood up from her seat and nestled the bulky set of papers between her breast and her arm. After ensuring that her files were tucked against her arm, she looked up to see Alexander staring intently at her hidden face.

Once again, she was going to kill Azalea for placing her in this position. Mira clutched onto the files as if they contained her secrets, allowing her glossy locks to sweep over her face and hide her orbs from his view. She knew she was acting silly, hiding herself from him when – in reality – he had been staring at her the entire duration of their meeting, but she couldn’t resist now that she saw his orbs had been overtaken by his primal lust for her.

After adjusting his protruding member, relentlessly aching for her touch, and gazing at her for a few more moments, Alexander released a soundless groan from his mouth as the image of her sprawled on the bed seeped into his mind. “You may go ahead, Ms. Lexington. I will be at the meeting after I finish organizing the rest of these papers.”

He could hear her intake of breath as she swiftly turned around and sashayed her way over to his door. Her long tresses of hair swung behind her as she walked, along with her perfect, heart-shaped ass that his demon couldn’t seem to get enough of. Even when she paused at the door and merely sent him a small smile from behind her shoulder, his demon clawed at his insides for the chance to touch her.

Once Alexander heard the soft click of the door shutting behind her, he collapsed back on his chair.

If he couldn’t go by one meeting without thinking of either f*cking her until both of them could barely breathe or her touching herself in manners beyond the erotic realm, how was he supposed to endure working with her for weeks – or possibly months? He groaned at the brewing thoughts that intensified the pain in his mind, sifting a hand through his hair. He did not even want to think about the fact that there were not one, but two women that seemed to suddenly appear in his life, both teasing him beyond his limits.

After a few minutes had passed, Alexander looked down to see his previously protruding d*ck calmed, though still hard as he continued to think of the two women. Closing his eyes briefly, he felt his demon whisper a few scenarios to him that involved him in compromising positions with the both of them. Alexander suppressed his anger as he realized his demon had been flashing the images of Mira playing with herself in his mind to keep him distracted from his work – and, he guessed, to keep his c*ck hard so that he had difficulty sustaining his lust for her.

Standing up from his chair, Alexander grabbed a few folders and trudged towards his office doors. The more steps he took, the angrier he became at his demon for interfering with his new career and new interests.

Just as Alexander gripped the door handle and nearly pushed his way through the space, he stopped amid his tracks at the sight that greeted him.

Mira sat near the large window on his right, her forehead pressed against the cool pane and her glassy orbs focused on the busy streets. Alexander noticed that she had tucked her loose strands of hair behind her ear, allowing him to see the entirety of her profile.

Clearing his throat, Alexander waited for her to realize he was standing there. “Mira? I thought you left for the meeting,” he inquired, his eyes lighting with mischief when she nearly jumped in acknowledgement to his presence.

Mira blushed, gripping the stack of folders against her chest tightly. “W-well, I thought we could we could walk there together, Sir. I figured you wouldn’t know where it is and get lost.” She smiled at him tentatively, standing up to walk closer to him.

Her heels clicked against the polished floors as she neared him, her cinnamon scent circling the air around them. Alexander watched as she flicked her orbs down to the front of his pants, groaning when a small smirk settling on her lips. It was as if she knew he had trouble keeping his hands to himself and his thoughts rid of her and Azalea’s face.

His thoughts were dispersed as he felt his folder being slipped out of his hand. Alexander shot his eyes to the woman before him as she placed the folder with of her other files, giving him another one of her beautiful smile in the process.

“I’ll hold onto this, Mr. Gavrikov. If you don’t mind, I’ll lead us towards the conference room.” Turning around swiftly, Mira left him to stare at her as she made her way towards the elevators. Only once did she turn around to smile at him, her delicious backside and long mane of hair swaying, enticing him and his demon to obey her every wish.

Commanding his body to finally move from his stiff position, Alexander took no time in reaching the elevator before the doors shut. He ignored the other employees in the small space as he made his way towards the beauty leaning against the corner, her glossy hair covering her face.

“Are there usually this many people in these elevators?” Alexander obliviously whispered once he reached her, leaning over her small frame to catch her gaze. A small smirk adorned his face when he heard her breath hitch at their proximity, his hot breath blowing against her long lashes. Pressing himself against her arm, Alexander waited for her response.

She cleared her throat before answering. “No, Sir. Most of the people in here are either heading out for lunch or going to the same meeting we are.”

He nodded, leaning against the wall as he watched her orbs practically burn a hole in the carpet beneath them. Pressing himself closer to her, Alexander took in her intoxicating scent.

“You should also be aware, Ms. Lexington, that I do know where this supposed conference meeting will be held.” He whispered again, watching as she looked up at him, startled. Her eyes took in the heat in his gaze as they both pictured the moment Azalea had first touched Alexander: in the very same conference room that the two of them were heading to.

The elevator chimed, moving the people around them and breaking their heated gaze. Mira quickly ran a hand over her hair, composing herself as she stepped past Alexander and into the office hall.

Damn it. Alexander clenched his fist as he followed her towards the room that had first allowed him to discover his new emotions. He placed a hand on her small back when she went to open the door, causing her to stiffen for a moment until she continued walking through the entrance.

The smell of coffee and the murmurs passed between the employees were the first things Alexander encountered as they stepped into the room. He inwardly groaned in approval when his eyes flickered to the coffee machine resting on the counter, hoping he could grab at least one cup before the meeting began.

Turning back towards the woman in front of him, he realized Mira was waiting for him to acknowledge her with a small smile.

 “I will see you after the meeting then, Mr. Gavrikov.” She whispered, her sweet voice barely heard among the loud chatter in the room.

Alexander cleared his throat, his attempt to keep himself from reaching out and dragging her back to his secluded office slowly waning the moment her smile appeared.

“Yes, of course, Ms. Lexington.” Alexander drawled, unabashedly looking her over as she give him another one of her smiles – which he was slowly becoming addicted to – and turned around. He knew she could feel his eyes roam over her delectable backside as she sashayed away from him, heading towards a corner of the room where two female co-workers stood.

Alexander grinned wolfishly, rubbing the back of his neck as he saw her hand run down her hip. He watched her grip onto the edge of her skirt, tugging the sheer cloth down slightly as if she were responding to his burning gaze directed straight at her sweet rear.

Shaking his head, Alexander sighed and started making his way towards the coffee machine.

Yet, as he inhaled the rich scent of the liquid placed a few feet away from him, he caught the aroma of another intoxicating scent.

Vanilla.

With his demon awakened and becoming all the more rowdy as he inhaled the growing scent, Alexander shifted his eyes around the room. It was only when his gaze fell upon the dark haired beauty did he see a slight wisp of cherry red hair from the woman standing in front of Mira.

With her back facing Alexander, Mira had her hands placed on her delicate hips and her back tense as she talked to the other beauty in front of her. He could see her fists clench slightly, the ends of her hair swaying lightly as she shook her head back and forth. To her right, Alexander saw his secretary, Sabrina, grinning as she watched the exchange between the two women.

What?

With his eyes narrowed, Alexander walked over to the coffee machine and rested his hip against the counter. He watched as Sabrina leaned her arm on Mira’s shoulder and laughed as she whispered a few words in her ear. The more he watched the exchange between the three of them, the more his demon itched to take over his body. He could feel its jealousy increase as Sabrina leaned her head on Mira’s shoulder, his own jealousy spiking as he realized his own secretary knew them more on a personal level.

Amidst his brewing thoughts, Alexander was unaware of the red head shifting to the left of Mira, standing directly in his view. He was unaware of her sparkling eyes on him, watching as his eyes shifted between all three of them. It was only when his orbs finally met hers that she smirked softly and leaned her head against the wall, both of their gazes lit with fire and lust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 252 21
Sofia Petrov was used to a life of danger. Growing up as a part of the Bratva in Moscow had made sure of that. Though, nothing in the world could hav...
28.3K 963 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
8.2K 217 36
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 DarknessAndLight #1 DeathAndLife TROPES: SLOW-BURN, MAFIA ROMANCE, ARRANGED-MARRIAGE, FORCED PROXIMITY, GROVELLING *Story Contain...