Roommates, Awkward Dates and...

By charli204

After a year of living with her sister, Alice has been forced to move out and find a new home. With the help... More

Tough Love
Will, Sam and Beckett

Roommates, Awkward Dates and Twisted Fates

20 0 0
By charli204

Dedicated to underground_rebel for making my cover. Thank you c:

After a year of living with her sister, Alice has been forced to move out and find a new home. With the help of Odie and her fiancé Matt they get her a job and a home, but little do they know that the apartment they found for her is the home of four men.

Alice has never been one to keep a job or to have a real home, but now she is a secretary for her sister's fiancé who is a lawyer and is moving into an apartment. Turning up blind to her roommates, she realises she will be living with four young men who have no interest in having a woman live in their bachelor pad.

She must get used to her roommates, whilst they must get used to her infiltrating their home. Although Odie was always the perfect sister, her life may be more confusing and messed up than Alice's is, but how will the two sisters cope with each of their lives changing in so many ways?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
176K 35.7K 53
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 95.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...