Strength and Creation

By SimpMcGuy

One day Izuku was walking home after school so we he wanted to avoid Katsuki and his buddies, On his way home... More

Chapter 1 Bad Day
Chapter 2 First Day at UA High
Chapter 3 Cruel World
Chapter 4 Monster
Chapter 5 Unexpected
Chapter 6 Hell
Chapter 7 The Past
Chapter 8 Out of the way
Chapter 9 The Symbol of Peace's End
Chapter 10 Lady Nagant
Chapter 11 Eri
Chapter 12 I made a Promise
Quick Announcement
Chapter 13 Future Quirk
Merry Christmas

New Book

284 2 0
By SimpMcGuy

Hello everyone I have returned but instead I'm working on a new Book I'm placing this one on hold because so many complaints, but make sure to go check out my new book The Darkness Within or Darkness Costumes because I watched Across the Spider-Verse on Netflix the day it went on there and that movie is a 10/10 just like the first one so that's what the book is about except a different way.

The main ship of the book will be IzuToga but with a twist, Himiko Toga will be a Goth in it so just Black hair earrings and a tongue ring nothing too extreme. She will be wearing normal clothes and not what she wears in the anime, I've came up with a very huge plot twist for the final fight and as a warning the book will feature tones of blood and gorey scenes and will be dark and emotional. As for sexual scenes that's A maybe but nothing to extreme, I still haven't gotten over my whole writing smut or anything close to that and one of the main big reasons is because it makes me nervous and embarrassed. And I feel like one of the reasons why is because I'm 16 and I still don't have a girlfriend because no matter what girl you talk to your getting rejected regardless of your not Muscular or Hot like Actors or singers, But I've wrote a very lemony book that I have not posted but have a few pages completed from back in 2021 or last year and I would post them but I'm gonna have to rewrite it a bit so stay tuned for that because it's an Vigilante Izuku x OC book that will have a few Shonen Characters too.

That's basically all the announcements for now just go read that book I said at first and I'll think of ideas for this book, Also comment some Waifu suggestions for the book of Waifu's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.4K 23
Izuku and Katsuki have a relationship that rivals no others, especially as boyfriends. Will this relationship continue to be strong, even through all...
9.2K 233 12
[This story was originally crypticguy_7's story, but unfortunately he discontinued his story due to life situation's of finishing college and start h...
27.7K 800 23
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics ⚠sensitive topics⚠ ⚠sexual activities⚠ Overal this story...
1.3K 16 13
Book 2 (This goes with book 1 which is Deku into the Multiverse of One for All) Izuku heard a bunch of people in the city each day talking about how...