𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾𝗶

By crimsonwrites08

When a sassy model and a ceo fall in love eachother but the fate had a different plan which made her hate him... More

Author's note
Characters
Ch1. Bestfriend?
Ch3. Couple dance with him?
Ch4. An unexpected meet.
ch5. Proximity.
Ch6. Love and chaos?
Ch7. Caring Aakriti?
Ch8. Confession.
ch9. Date?
Ch10. kissing in the car?
ch11. Hospital.

ch2. Party

1.6K 92 7
By crimsonwrites08

Next day I woke up and brushed my teeth, took a hot bath, got dressed and started doing some work on my macbook.

Today I wore a white cute cardigan which looks so good and wide blue jeans and a cute pendent.

I was working when my phone beeped and It was a message from Samaira.

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮👽❤️
Wanna come with me to greet the neighbours and gift them some presents?

𝗬𝗼𝘂
I know exactly wha you mean by "neighbours" 🌝

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮👽❤️
Shut up..That's not the thing...Are you coming or not? 💀

𝗬𝗼𝘂
Yeah I am coming
Sameer oh sorry, samaira🌝

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮👽❤️
stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!

𝗬𝗼𝘂
😂😂😂

I ordered some chocolates and gifts online to gift them to the neighbours.

knock. Knock.

I guess she's here. I went to open the door and saw her. She was looking so cute.

"Are you going to impress someone?" she said to me giving me a teasing smile while looking at my outfit.

"Bro I am a model." I flipped my hair.

"Ohh yeahh" she said to me.

"Btw you are looking like a sundari. I am sure sameer dekh kr behosh hojayega tujhe" I said teasing.

She blushed too hard.

"Okay let's go?" I asked and she nodded.

We first went toh Apartment no. 305 which was sameer's. We knocked on the and he opened the door.

"Heyy we are here to give you a welcoming present." I gave him the gift and he smiled.

"I am sorry I didn't prepared anything" he said rubbing his head.

"It's totally okayy" Samaira said to him and I gave her a teasing smile again.

"If you don't mind will you come with us to club? We will do some fun there". I asked him and gave Samaira a wink.

"Yeah Yeah ofcourse." He said.

"Let us also invite apartment no. 306 to the party?" He asked us and we both nodded.

We three went to the apartment and knocked the door. A guy appeared.

"Hello" We three said together to him.

"Hy-y" he looked confused.

"Actually we are your neighbours and we shifted here yesterday."

"Ohh hey guys." He said smiling.

We talked and invited him to the party. He agreed and we all went to our apartments. Before entering our apartments Samaira gave me a thumbs up meaning well done.

From tomorrow I have to work. So tonight, I will have so much fun. It was almost the time for everyone to go to the party.

I wore an black dress with a slit. For ears I wore small loops earing and for the footwear I wore a pair of black heels.

I did some light makeup and I was ready for the party.

I went to samaira's apartment and she opened the door. She didn't did her makeup yet so I did her makeup and she was impressed by it.

"Thankyouu bro" she hugged me.

"No need babe" I said and hugged her back.

She was wearing a white full sleeves dress with white heels.

I complimented her and we both went outside the apartment and there both of the boys were waiting for us. They were looking decent and handsome. Tbh both of them are not really my type.

Sameer complimented me and samaira and I am sure samaira udd rhi hogi abhi asman mai.

The second guy which we invited his name is Nishaant. We greeted each other and went to our way to the club.
Nishant was on the drving seat and beside her Sameer was siting. Me and Samaira were siting at the back.

We reached the club. At the start we all were awkward but by the time we all started having fun. The music was so loud that we even couldn't hear each other voice.

"Do you guys want some vodka?" Nishant asked all three of us.

"WHAT?!" Samaira shouted as she couldn't hear his voice.

"HEINN KYA BOLA?" Sameer shouted.

"He is asking if we want some vodka." I explained to both of them.

Nishant started making a drinking sign with his hands.

"I don't know sign language" samaira said.

"Abee bhaiiii" I hitted her head.

"Vodka keh rha hu mai vodka koi piyega kyaaa?????" Nishant shouted too hard causing all of us laugh.

"Nahiiii" Samaira and Sameer shouted together, then made a eye contact and smiled.

I gave both of them a teasing smile.

"Aakritiiiiii" Samaira shouted.

"Truth or dare khele" Nishant said.

"KYAAA??" Sameer said.

"Thora tez bolnaa Nishant!!" Samaira said.

"haan thora tez" I said.

"Uthalee re devaa uthalee" nishant said.

"Hn hn uthalo isse" Sameer said laughing.

"WAAHHH yeh sunayi degya tujhe??" Nishaant said.

"Kyaa bolaa hein?" sameer acted like he didn't heard.

We all laughed again.

"Chalo guys truth aur dare khelte h." Samaira said.

"Mai kya faarsi mai bol rha tha?" Nishant said facepalming.

"Bottle lao" I said.

Sameer brought an empty bottle, we spinned it and on the first round it pointed to Samaira.

"Truth or dare?" Nishant asked.

"Truth" Samaira said.

"Do you like someone?" Sameer asked and I gave Samaira a teasing smile.

"Yes." She said blushing.

Me and Nishant both hooted and both of them blushed. We spinned the bottle again and it pointed on Nishant.

"Dare" He said before anybody could ask him.

"You see that girl standing over there." Samaira said pointing to a girl.

"Go and tell her you like her." Samaira said.

Nishant went to the girl and mumbled something and the girl kissed him!!

"WHATTT" Sameer shouted.

"Broo are you kidding me??" I said.

"WOOOHOOOO" Samaira hooted.

Nishant came back and smirked.
"Don't be so shocked." he said.

"Bro you got some skills" Samaira said.

"She kissed you lol" Sameer added.

I gave Nishant a smirk and Sameer spinned the bottle and it pointed on me.

"Truth or dare" Sameer asked.

"Dare" I said.

"You see that guy? Go to him" He said.

"Okay"

"Greet with him"

"Okay"

"lean closer and kiss him"

"Okay"

"Wait what???"

All of them laughed and samaira said "Don't kiss him but go and do a romantic couple dance with him being close."

"But..." I hesitated

"GO BITCH" She shouted and I stood up and went towards him.

"AAKRITI AAKRITI" All of them cheered me up and like I was going to do something proud.

"Heyy" I said to the man.

he turned towards me and the moment he turned I got lost in his eyes. He was so fucking handsome. Totally my type. His messy hairs , Tall height and everything.

I was engulfed in my thoughts when samaira shouted from behind.

"AAKRITI THE DARE!!!" I said 'Im doing it' in actions but she was not understanding.

"Yes?" The guy said with his deep voice.

👁️👄👁️

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!!

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝?

𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲?? 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 ❤️
𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄.

𝐁𝐛𝐲𝐞.

1131 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 3K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
855K 46K 47
(# 1st book of His series) 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥...
1.3M 43.6K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
468K 19.6K 39
AYANSH MEHRA, 28 years old, he is the CEO of Arya Company.... He is hot, handsome and kind hearted man.. But he never got love Or support in his life...