Mafia stepbrother

By Hana_Min0_0

what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will th... More

Info of character
cht 1
cht 2
cht 3
cht 4
cht 5
cht 6
cht 7
cht 8
cht 9
cht 10
cht 11
cht 12
cht 13
cht 14
cht 15
cht 17
cht 18
cht 19
cht 20
cht 21
cht 22
cht 23
cht 24
cht 25
cht 26
cht 27
cht 28
cht 29
cht 30
cht 31
cht 32
Cht 33
cht 34
cht 35
cht 36
cht 37
cht 38
cht 39
cht 40
cht 41
cht 42
cht 43
cht 44
cht 45
cht 46
cht 47
cht 48
cht 49
cht 50
cht 51
cht 52
cht 53
cht 54
cht 55
cht 56
cht 57
cht 58
cht 59
cht 60
cht 61
cht 62
cht 63
cht 64
cht 65
Cht 66
cht 67
cht 68
cht 69
cht 70
cht 71
cht 72
cht 73
cht 74
cht 75
cht 76
cht 77
cht 78
cht 79
cht 80
cht 81
cht 82
cht 83
cht 84
cht 85
cht 86
cht 87
cht 88
cht 89
cht 90
cht 91
cht 92
cht 93
cht 94
Apologies
cht 95
cht 96
cht 97
cht 98
cht 99
cht 100
cht 101
cht 102
cht 103
cht 104
cht 105
cht 106
cht 107
cht 108
cht 109
cht 110
cht 111
cht 112
cht 113
cht 114
cht 115
cht 116
cht 117
cht 118
cht 119
cht 120
cht 121
cht 122
cht 123
cht 124
cht 125

cht 16

2K 53 31
By Hana_Min0_0

It's been an half mouths and yoongi oppa didn't wake up and here me who got fully recovered and going university today but the things is that  I wanna go university with yoongi oppa but it's looks like it is never gonna hap-fuck! What are you thinking y/n! Your brother is fine and will get wake up soon,don't lose hope!!.........

Taehyung:"let's go princess"

Y/n:"yes I'm coming"

I said and walk behind him still lost in my mind or somewhere......

Namjoon:"Y/n where are you going? Aren't you coming with us??"

Y/n:"Huh! Oh yeah sorry,I was zoom out"

I said and sit in the car...............we reached University and I held inside without saying anything to them and there I saw IU..

IU:"Hey babe!"

Y/n:"hi"

I said in dull tone and walk away...

IU's pov..

What happened to her??Why she look pale?..
BTS was also there they too get shocked to see her saying me hi in such a dull tone...

IU:"What happened to her??"

Jimin:"We don't know"

Jhope:"Now Days she is behaving like this only"

IU:"But what's the reason?? I mean she only react like this when she is sad or when she realised that something is happened to her loves one because of her"

Taehyung/jungkook:"Wait is that mean.........."

BTS & IU:"she is blaming herself for Yoongi's accident!!!"

Namjoon:"We need to talk to her"

Everyone nodded and went for their classes.....y/n,me and Jungkook have same class so we both walk towards our and when we enter we saw her sitting on her regularly sit.jungkook went and sit beside her as I sit on my chair back of them......

End of IU's pov...

Soon Teacher came and started to teach us but I'm not in mood to listen so head down and close my eyes...

Ms kang:"Y/n!!! You can't sleep in my class!"

Y/n:"Maybe if you were a little quieter I could"

Girl:"Wohhh nice reply y/n,I should write it down"

Y/n:"Good idea!! Write it and my name too so that you and I can remember that I said this to someone"

She nodded and write it down while I look back at teacher well yeah everyone was amazed by my replies..

Ms kang:"What!!?? How dare you talk back!!"

Y/n:"Cuz that's how a conversation works"

Ms kang:"Ahh!!! Schools are not for sleeping!"

Y/n:"And homes are not for working!"

Ms kang:"Detention!! Now get out of from my class"

Y/n:"Yeah yeah I don't wanna stay too"

I said and walk out from the class and directly went to the detention room
Yeah I don't really care about my punishment seriously dont care.....

Time skip

Jungkook's pov..

Why'd she have to reply savagely to teacher?? But to be honest it was all soo cool after all she is my sister 😎..

Jungkook:"Where did she learned  savage replies??"

IU:"Seriously jungkook! You are asking? You should Scold her for talking back to teacher"

Jungkook:"Nahh Im not gonna scold her for whatever she did to teacher,after all she is such pain in ass"

IU:"Wow!! Which type of brother you are?!"

Jungkook:"I don't know,maybe you should ask y/n about this cuz I'm her brother not mine so I don't know"

I walk towards cafeteria while I saw IU rolled her eyes but I didn't bother to say something...........

Jungkook:"Hyung!!!! Did you know what happened in our class!"

Taehyung:"How would we know? We were not there?"

He said in duh tone....

IU:"Man! Literally you are so insence"

Jungkook:"Yeah whatever"

I said and sit beside namjoon hyung while IU sit beside jhope hyung yes she is eating with us..

Namjoon:"Now tell us what happened and where is y/n?"

IU:"She got detention"

Jin:"What! Why?"

IU:"As jungkook is willing to tell you all so he will tell"

Everyone look at me except IU who is focusing to eat her lunch...

Jungkook:"You know y/n is so cool!!! Her savage replies to teacher.....it was awesome plus soo cool!!"

Jhope:"What! She gave savage replies to teacher?"

Jin:"And you are saying it was cool!?"

Jungkook:"See this"

I have them my phone which has a video of y/n giving savage replies to teacher....

IU:"Where you got this video??"

Jungkook:"Oh! I click video secretly when that all was happening"

I smile proudly while IU again roll her eyes..

Jungkook:"Will you ever stop rolling your eyes??"

IU:"yes of course I will but before you have to stop behaving cringe!!"

I was going to say something but jin hyung cut me

Jin:"What's that Jungkook?! Instead of stoping her you make video of her!! It's not cool!! At all!!"

Namjoon:"Jungkook you are her older brother you should stop her!!"

Jhope:"Where is she now??"

Jungkook:"In detention room"

Now I regret for what I did.....................

Author's pov........

They all walk towards detention room and saw y/n(IU is not with them)doing some work on her book probably Homework...

Taehyung:"y/n!"

She look at them and then again look at her book cuz she knows she going to get scold by her handsome brothers..

Jhope:"Were you out of your mind!!?"

Jin:"How can you talk back to teacher!!"

Namjoon:"it such a disrespecting thing!!!"

Jimin:"That's not good y/n,you should not talk back to teacher"

Well guys I wanted tell you'll something but first I'm sorry for updating late I'm really sorry 😔 but I make sure to update regularly now.......
Ok so second thing is that.....I have some type of BTS ff on which I'm confused to make after this story so here I'm asking to suggest me one from this option

1.mafia story

2.CEO story

3.Super natural story

4.Agent red and agent black story

So these are the 4 option I have,so I want you'll to choose anyone of this,so that I can make the story of which love,which you'll like to read after this...............Okay guys bye and do comment and vote pls...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.5K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
864K 23K 46
(Under editing) Y/n who is innocent,sweet, childish,kind girl was happily leaving with her mother. But one day she get's to know that her mother is...
105K 2.9K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
293K 8.9K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...