flavors | gyuricky

By yoongleseye

"I want to taste your flavors all night" in which gyuvin was an innocent boy who has zero experience in datin... More

college
whiskey
ramen
afterglow

cute boy

939 34 4
By yoongleseye

"one espresso martini with two pumps of agave syrup." 

in the dimly lit bar, the oreo-haired male gestured at the bartender behind the polished countertop.

he eyed the crowded dance floor, with thumping bass and vibrant lights which flashed in the air. the neon glow of disco lights casted a glimmer on his perfect face.

"here you go sir" he grabbed the glass before walking to his spot near the dance floor. he ignored the girls mobbing around him, trying to catch his attention for a night. 

who wouldn't?

he was too fine. 

he seated himself comfortably on the brown leather couch, scanning the tall male gulping alcohol like water in-front of him.

"fourth one already?" jiwoong smirked, having a sip from his soda to overcome the strong taste of whiskey he just had.

"look who's talking" the other replied nonchalantly, gulping down the sweet but strong solution. 

jiwoong watched the boy chugging his glass in a one sip.

"no boy today?" jiwoong asked, looking around.

"nah. i'm not in the mood." 

"delete yourself." jiwoong clicked his tongue at his friend, taking another sip from his soda.

"hey ricky. jiwoong.." a Chinese looking male appeared waving at the two boys. 

"hope we are not late" he chuckled, looking at his boyfriend who came along.

"damn going hard today aren't you?  ji?" plopping down on the couch hao gasped, eyeing the amount of glasses and bottles placed on the table.

"whiskey or vodka?" 

"whiskey."

hao watched the half blonde male pouring a glass for him and his boyfriend.

"I'm going to explore a bit. see you." jiwoong stood up, as he winked at the gang.

"damn a lucky guy gonna have some good shit today. look and learn ricky. don't give that long face" hao laughed, seeing his friend disappearing in the crowd.

hao noticed a group of girls behind them, throwing off seductive smiles and gestures. 

"ya why don't you go have a little fun there? it's free anyway." 

"i'm gay"

the other two boys looked at each other before bursting off.

"you gay? I thought you are bi?"  

"whatever. I'm just gonna drink today" ricky reached a bottle on the table, glass surface cold against his fingertips. the transparent liquid inside caught the ambient lights of the club. Without bothering with a cup, he brought the bottle to his lips, taking a generous gulp.

as he took another sip from the bottle, and unfamiliar figure caught his attention. a tall, brown haired boy seating in distance. he looked nervous and clueless, as he stared at the drink placed on his table.

hao noticed his friend's dazed staring, turned his head to catch what he was looking at. 

a smirk appeared on him face.

"want to bet? it's his first time here. I can just tell by the way he's touching the glass."

the blonde didn't respond, he continued his staring as his fingers traced circle motions on the glass.

"he is kind of cute." he spoke, practically undressing the boy from his eyes.

"i'm down"

"damn. okay that's a bit out of your type. but if you are down you better get him before someone else do. he looks like he will get sold out very soon." hao smiled playfully.

without further talking ricky gestured the waiter, murmuring something to him. the waiter nodded with a knowing smile and left. 

Gyuvin sat in a corner of the club, the loud music echoing into the night. he rubbed his palms nervously, tiny beads of sweat visible on his forehead. it was his very first time clubbing, he wasn't sure what to do and what to not. he looked around trying to follow others. The bartender, who was serving shots, looked at him with a subtle quirk of the eyebrow.

gyuvin mustered up the courage to walk up to the counter, not mentioning bumping up on few people who threw his dirty looks.

"what can I get you sir?"

Gyuvin hesitated, glancing at the array of bottles and colorful concoctions that lined the shelves. He took a deep breath,

"uhh I-ll have cola please" he stammered.

The bartender raised an eyebrow, a slight smile playing on his lips. "First-timer, huh?"

Gyuvin nodded, a shy smile forming on his face. The bartender poured the cola into a glass, sliding it toward him with a knowing look.

"Take it easy. just have fun" the bartender advised, smiling.

Gyuvin clutched the glass, feeling cool sensation against his trembling fingers. he returned to his seat as he scanned around the room. drunk people were dancing one the floor, mostly couples. some couples were making out in the dark corners or even on couches. some were half naked, almost no shame of doing it in-front of people. gyuvin's eyes shifted, unsure of where to look. his eye caught a sight of a group of sexy girls waving and winking at him. they nudged their head towards the entrance to bedrooms, and gyuvin could easily catch the hint.

gyuvin gulped, quickly shifting his gaze to the cola. he began studying the colors of the drink in-front of him. 

all these stuff was new to him, so he had no idea of how to handle the situation.

he shuddered as he felt a light tap on his shoulder, a waiter who was holding a tray. 

"sir, that mister ordered a 'sex on the beach' for you" 

the waiter pointed at the tall, half blonde male sitting on the other side of the club, staring at him intensively.

gyuvin slightly smiled, unsure of what to do or say. "uhh.. thanks" 

he turned his head towards the boy sitting afar offering a small smile in return. he glanced back at the waiter.

"uhh excuse me but is this too stro-" but the waiter disappeared into thin air even before gyuvin could finish.

nevertheless, he slowly took a sip from the orange colored liquid. his tongue tickled from the bittersweet taste of oranges, but he felt a sharp burn on his throat afterwards. gyuvin coughed as he struggled to open a water bottle nearby. 

he has never tried alcohol before, and he wasn't sure if liked it. 

"it taste like fuck" he cursed at himself. 

the three males eyed the boy's reaction.

"he's probably a virgin" hao chuckled as he sat on his boyfriend, hanbin's lap.

"someone's gonna have little too much fun on the bed tonight then." 

hanbin laughed as he pulled hao into a kiss, it soon tuned into a battle of tongues. the sound of sloppy kisses were mixed with the loud music booming in the air. feeling brazen, hao wriggled on hanbin's lap, wrapping his legs around his boyfriend's hips. hanbin ran his hands around hao's snatched waist puling him even closer, one hand slipping under his shirt, rubbing in circles on older's hot flesh.

the chinese moaned between their heated make-out session, ricky shot a glare at the two boys eating each other out. 

"can't you guys go to a room?" 

"yeah in five minutes" hanbin, who was currently working on hao's neck, muffled his answer. 

despite his best friends lovemaking, ricky observed the boy struggling to gulp down the drink. his sight soon got blocked by jiwoong, who had his hand around on a not very tall yet charming male.

"hey, just came to collect my keys. don't wait for me." jiwoong said, smiling smugly.

"and this is mattew" jiwoong grinned as he pecked the yellow haired boy. 

"I will be busy. don't call me." he shot a glance at the other two boys having it strong on the couch.

"keep up the good work" he chuckled, before pulling mattew even closer by his waste, dragging him to the one of club-rooms in the corner.

"we are leaving." hao said hastily fixing his hair. "i'm not in the mood to have it here" 

"don't give details please" ricky rolled his eyes.

"you better be quick with that cutie." he nudged ricky. 

"or he will be reserved soon."

"baby hurry up." hanbin called his boyfriend, in a hurry to leave.

soon the blonde was left alone, his idea to only drink tonight was forgotten. he couldn't take his eyes off from the boy, who took shy glances at him time to time.

"I want him."

he muttered to himself before grabbing his phone. The dim, neon-lit ambiance cast shadows on his features, a sly grin dancing on his lips.

Leaving the table with a purposeful stride, Ricky moved through the dancing bodies, stepping closer to Gyuvin.

"he's gonna be a good one."

-tbc-

I forgot to add an intro lol. So i'm just gonna mention it here.

This book is for entertainment purposes only. I don't own zb1 or any of these idols. Please don't copy my ideas or throw hate. and i'm not much fluent in English, sorry if there are any mistakes.

And this is gonna be a bit spicy 😭🥵

happy reading loves! 💙

sorry If I don't update fast guys, have an exam coming up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2K 21
[ COMPLETED ] "You basically paired them! who do you think you are? Cupid?!" Gyuvin, a high school student, desperately tries to hide that he had fee...
98.3K 6.9K 32
Zhang Hao is someone with a big heart, trying to find someone he can marry in order for him to adopt his little cousin, who's now an orphan. What hap...
10.2K 265 16
a young school girl, han haesun, is just living her life with her childhood best friend, sung hanbin, by her side. the new international transfer stu...
1.4K 84 22
In which after a deadly accident, Zhang Hao is given a second chance in life with the condition that he helps someone living a miserable life, find h...