Unseen Chaos - Loki x Fem!Rea...

lucywhitee द्वारा

Unseen before scenes from my original fanfic: 'Chaos - Loki x Fem!Reader' You don't NEED to read that one, bu... अधिक

The First Step
The Battle Of New York
A Proper Date - During The Centuries.
A Promise On One Knee
Distraction From Studies
Wedding Day
Christmas Special
Lavina Friggason
Y/N's backstory
Photos - not a chapter

Info

358 10 10
lucywhitee द्वारा

Welcome to 'Unseen Chaos', a oneshot book of all the scenes we missed from my other book, 'Chaos - Loki x Fem!Reader'.

You don't NEED to read that to read this. However, I would recommend it so this all makes sense.

Updates will hopefully, nearly be daily!

For anyone who has read my original book, any suggestions? >>>
(You can leave suggestions even if you haven't read it).

It's going to include things like Loki and Y/N meeting one another, why they hate one another, Centuries together, life after. Etc.
Anything else you wanna see, let me know.

I hope you will enjoy this book. I'm having fun coming up with ideas!!

If there are any trigger warnings, they'll be at the top of the chapter.

Enjoy <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

222K 8.1K 36
"you trust me?", he asked incredulously. "if i said i did, would you believe me?" "no.", he sa...
54.4K 1.3K 27
Love story between you and Loki NO CHARACTERS ARE MINE, all characters are part of the mcu This was my first time writing/fanfic so it's not the bes...
23.7K 787 22
A fanfic set after the Thor/Avengers movie but before Thor ll ~ with some inserts from when the characters were teenagers. Also contains references t...
70.2K 2.6K 33
After a long day at work you make a wish and it's granted, causing you to be thrown into the MCU. You fumble your way through interactions with your...