Come fly with us (Noah x read...

By Musical_nerd_134

Y/N is one of the new contestants on Total drama, she promised herself she'd win the million and do nothing e... More

walk like an Egyptian part 1
Walk like an Egyptian part 2
super happy crazy fun time Japan
anything Yukon do I can do better
Broadway baby!
Slap Slap Revolution
The Am-AH-zon race
Can't help falling in Louvre
AN
Newf kids on the rock
Jamaica me sweat
I see London
OMG
AN
AN

thinking

308 7 6
By Musical_nerd_134

Hey guys don't worry I'm not canceling this book or pausing it, I was wondering if you'd be interested in an original I'm thinking about making? It's like total drama but my own characters and host, would you be interested in it? I've got some charecters planned so let me know if you'd like to see that :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 282 30
Y/N is best friends with Zoey (well she was) they haven't spoken in years! So they decided to compete in the ridonculous race and she end up meeting...
2.4K 73 6
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐†๐‹๐„..แด€สŸแด‡แดŠแด€ษดแด…ส€แด ส™แดœส€ส€แดแดแดœแด‡ส€แด›แด x า“แด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐— ๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
397K 5.9K 89
Kamryn-Mya Jones, A 17 year old girl from Ohio, moves to LA. When she sees a familiar face, memories come flooding back instantly. a jonah marais fa...
34.1K 801 27
Y/n is a magical being. There was the moonstone and the sunstone yes but there was a third stone, the heartstone. And she was a person. Present Aut...