Sickfics[SS]๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿ’‰โœ”

Galing kay Your_Little_Cupcake

Genre:-Medical Fiction๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿ’‰ Higit pa

Intro/Sketch
Sidhant๐Ÿ’‰|Hinglish|
Veer๐Ÿ’‰Part-1|English|
Veer๐Ÿ’‰part-2|English|
Manik๐Ÿ’‰part-1|English|
Manik๐Ÿ’‰part-2|English|
Rishabh๐Ÿ’‰|English|
SidVeer๐Ÿ’‰|English|
Abhimanyu๐Ÿ’‰|English|
Bonus Chapter๐Ÿ’‰
Author's Note๐Ÿฅ€

Laksh๐Ÿ’‰|English|

1.2K 72 31
Galing kay Your_Little_Cupcake

In the middle of the night,the brothers sleeping peacefully but they don’t know their brat is still awake,who secretly entered the kitchen and took ice cream bowl and sit on the floor and started to eat like kids,His whole face covered in Ice cream but who cares.He finish the bowl and lick his lips and run from there.Actually it’s not his fault🤦‍♀️,His brothers won’t allow him too much ice cream,Well I hope you received biggest Reward of your life in morning😅.

Next Morning Abhimanyu entered the kitchen and took the pan and Flour.But his eyes landed on the empty bowl.

Abhi-Hmm,I hope it’s not Lucky otherwise I am not going to spare this brat.

He said and went toward the Sidlak room. He entered the room and became shocked when he saw Laksh coughing,Sneezing,He ran toward him and place hand on his red cheeks which were burning in fever.

Abhi-Fuck!

He shouted and took the thermometer and shook Laksh slightly who opened his eyes weakly.

Laksh-Good Morning

Abhi-Good Morning?You brat,who dare you?You eat a bowl of ice cream without permission now see you are burning in fever.

He said angrily,Laksh become scared he know now he fuck up.Abhimanyu check his temperature and sigh fever is not high but still that brat never leave a chance to make them worried.

Abhi-sit

Laksh sits on the bed cutely,Sid opens his eyes and sees them and becomes worried.

Sid-What happened?

Abhi(angrily)-Ask him

Sid(to Lucky)-Bacha

Laksh(cutely)-S.howrry..

Sid-But Why are you sorry?

Abhi-He ate a Bowl of ice cream. That idiot,open your mouth let me check.

Laksh opens his mouth and Sid looks at him with disbelief,Abhi place hand on his neck.

Abhi-It’s your throat hurting?

Laksh-Y.eah i.t’s sore

Abhi-Yeah We can imagine by your voice.

Laksh(pout)-Don’t be mad Bahiya

Abhi(sigh)-What are you expecting from us?Just wait for Baba.

Laksh(scared)-N.o p.lease bhaiya,Don’t tell Baba,I promise I will never repeat this please.

Abhi-On one condition

Laksh-W.hat?

Abhi-I am going to treat you and you will cooperate with me,I am clear.

Laksh-O.hk SNEEZING

Sid-Bhaiya, you need help?

Abhi-Yeah,Come and hold him.

He said to Sid who hold,Laksh who coughing and whimpering whenever Abhi touch his neck and put pressure.Abhi held a stethoscope🩺 and then place on Laksh’s chest.

Abhi-Take long Breath..

Laksh did the same but he started to cough,Sid rubbed his back and caressed his back.Abhi took some syringes,Laksh’s eyes winded.

Laksh-Ah Baba!!!Help….

He started to shout loudly.But he flinched when Abhi whacked him on shoulder hard.

Abhi-Shut up,Your throat is already in bad condition.

Sid-And we are not in mood to hear your ugly voice so let Bhaiya do his work.

Laksh(teary eyes)-No shots,I don’t want ahhh Bhaiya please.

Abhi-Ahh bhaiya please,this is not going to work,so shut your mouth,you are becoming brat day by day,don’t force me to punish you right now.

Laksh(scared)-W.ill you punish me later?

Abhi-Oh Look at him,How innocent.

Laksh sulked and hit Sid’s chest who groaned but tightened his grip.

Abhi-Sh look,It’s not painful ok,I know my buba is scared but don’t worry bhaiya will be gentle and within a second it’s over ok my jaan.

He place kisses on his face,Laksh tugged his shirt and tears left from his eyes,Abhimanyu and Sid felt bad they know how their baby is sensitive and they also know he felt more pain compared to others,Abhimanyu wipes his tears and blink his tears too,he is strong and Devil but when it’s come to Laksh they all become weak,They can’t see him in pain,Sid already have tears in eyes,He is on the edge of crying too but then someone pull his cheek and rub his back,he look back at the person and let his tears fell.

Abhi-Baba..

He said to Sidhant who wiped his tears and saw Abhimanyu’s hand shivering he sighs and cups his face.

Sidhant-Bacha you know na injections are important for your baby,and Baby you know na Ice cream is not allowed but still you eat hmm.

Laksh(look down)-S.orry

Abhi-You know?

Sidhant(chuckled)-Yes,I saw bowl,well you all going to hid this from me right,you brats

They sulk and Sidhant sits beside Laksh and pulls him on the lap and Sid holds his legs on the lap,Sidhant kisses on his head.

Sidhant-My naughty baby.

He said and caressed Laksh's red cheek who snuggled into hug,and cough.Abhimanyu took a long breath he knew now his Baba would handle him.Abhimanyu pulled Laksh’s pent down.

Laksh-B.aba

Sidhant-Shh jaan,Nothing will happen.

He said and hugged him tightly and rubbed his back,Laksh flinched when Abhi rubbed alcohol.

Laksh(cry)-B.aba no s.hot p.lease ah b.aba.

Sidhant closes his eyes tightly and Sid looks away,Abhi inserts an injection with shaking hands,Lakah squirming in hugs and shutting his eyes tightly and hissed.

Laksh-Ah.ugh..

Abhi-Breath Bacha..

He said and injected fully,Laksh yelped loudly and cried lungs out.

Laksh-Ahhhhhhhhhhh Baba…..

Laksh-H.urttt B.aba ahhh take it…ahh…

Abhi-Shh bacha it’s almost done

He said hold his waist tightly because he knows it's a heavy dose so it must be painful.

Abhi-Shh.

Laksh-Ahhh H.urt ahhh bhaiya stop it ahhhhhh

His face covered in tears,Some tears left from Sidhant’s eyes too.Abhimanyu pull the needle and put bandage on the area cause of blood,Laksh shivered to much and crying a lot,They hug him and try to make him calm but nothing happened,Then Sidhant stand from the bed and started to walk while Laksh in his embrace looking small baby.

Sidhant-Shh see it’s done,stop bacha.

He said and kissed on his head,and rubbed his back,Laksh hid face in Sidhan’s neck,who smiled at his cute baby.

Abhi-I make soup for him.

He left from there with teary eyes,he came outside and released a breath and wiped his tears and left for the kitchen.

After 20 minutes,Laksh become calm and now sitting on Sidhant’s lap while his legs on Sid’s lap,he was still sulking and saying that he is mad and not going to talk with them even though he is the one who talking non stop🤦‍♀️.Abhi come back in the room and place the tray on the side table and sat beside them.

Abhi-Bu…

Laksh-Don’t talk with me

Abhi-Aww my baby is mad?

Laksh-Yesh I am,now leave.

Abhi-Aww my bacha is angry,Bacha please forgive your bhaiya,see it’s your mistake na you know ice cream don’t suit you but still you did this hmm.

Laksh looked down with a sad pout and cough,Sidhant rubbed his back and took a bowl from Abhi’s hand and started to feed Laksh who started to eat in guilt.

Sidhant-Bacha,You don’t need to be sad,It’s not your fault everyone loves ice cream so it’s ok.

Laksh(happy)-Really

Sid-Yesh,Now finish this and then we play cards..
Laksh-Yesh yesh..

He said and after some seconds he look at Sidhant with cute pout which melt Sidhant’s heart.

Laksh-No more peej

Sidhant-Aww how I resist this cuteness.

He said and wiped his face,Abhi filled the spoon with syrup.

Abhi-Ahhh

Laksh-Naaa

Sidhant-Bacha don’t be brat otherwise he will give you more shots.

Laksh(sad)-Meanie

Abhi-Yeah,We are,Now be a good boy.

Laksh opened his mouth and Sid held his face and Sidhant locked his nose.Laksh started to struggle because he didn't want to drink this.Abhimanyu put hand on his mouth.

Sidhant-Bub gulp it,you are brave.

Laksh gulps it down with a lot of difficulties and they wipe his mouth which is covered with Syrup,Abhimanyu wipe his nose and kiss on his cheek.

Abhi-Now take some rest…

He said and covered him with a blanket,Sidhant caressed his hairs and within seconds he drifted into sleep.They placed kisses on his head one by one.

After two days,Abhimanyu calls Laksh in the study room who stands in front of him with head low and Abhi sitting on the chair while holding cane in hand.

Laksh-Sorry bhaiya please don’t punish.

Abhi-Come here

Laksh(teary eyes)-B.haiya

Abhi(angrily)-I said come here

Laksh flinches and goes near him.

Abhi-Hands

Laksh-B.h..

Abhi-Laksh I don’t like to repeat myself

Laksh shows him hand and closes his eyes with tears,Abhimanyu looks at him and then raises a cane and then Laksh frowns when he doesn't feel any pain,he opens his eyes and sees Abhi smiling at him.

Laksh(whine)-Bhaiya!!!!

Abhi-Aww bhaiya’s jaan

He said and pulled him on the lap,Laksh hit his chest.

Laksh-You are bad,very bad,you scared me.

Abhimanyu wipes his tears and cups his face.

Abhi-How can I punish a cute baby like you hmm.

Laksh giggles but he stops when Abhi holds the cane.

Abhi(strictly)-But bacha,If you do this again then I am not going to spare you,mark my words.

Laksh hugged him tightly.

Laksh-Promise

Abhi-That’s like my bacha

Laksh-You are best,Love you bhaiya

Others-What about us?

They looked at the door side and saw their so-Called brothers standing there with sulking faces,Laksh showed them hands cutely.

Laksh-I love you all,You all are the best.

He said cutely,they ran toward him and were going to pull him in their embrace but stopped when Abhi showed them the cane,they gulped and stepped back,Laksh giggled and they all looked at him with adoration…

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

84.4K 1.9K 15
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ž๐ญ...
21.5K 1.3K 19
A Father who wants his son in embrace and on the other hand A son Who wants revenge,revenge of his mother's death and for revenge he can do anything...
24.4K 1.5K 9
๐Š๐ข๐ฆ-๐•๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ-๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ...
800K 32.7K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...