USWNT one shots

By Slimertown

USWNT child one shots!! REQUESTS OPEN!!! (I give credit) Mainly Morgan, Press, Heath, and O'Hara from USWNT b... More

Christen Press - Saved by the Shot
Christen Press - Clingy (2nd storyline)
Christen Press - Heart Problems
Christen Press - Turkey
Preath - Safe
Tobin Heath - Overprotective
Alex Morgan - Disaster
Alex Morgan - You don't wanna
Alex Morgan - Intruder
Alex Morgan - Family issues
Kelley O'Hara - Sleepy
Team - Snow
Team - Donation
Emily Sonnett- I'm your sister
Mal Swanson - Them

Christen Press - Clingy

1.3K 18 0
By Slimertown

Created Character- Jordyn Press
Relation to soccer star- daughter
Created character age- 13
Word count- 2188

‼️ Mature ages only ‼️

Jordyn

"Hey, Jordyn." A boy, Milo, came up to my friends and I at lunch. We had just finished, but we're just sitting around, not really in the mood to do anything.

"Hey." I waved.

Milo wasn't really my friend, but it wasn't weird that he randomly came up to me. Because of my Mom, athleticism, and looks, I'm one of the more popular girls in my school. It gets annoying, and trust me, I would have it not be this way if I could, but I can't do much about it.

"Come with me, I need to show you something."

I gave my friends a confused look, before shrugging and standing up.

"I'll be right back, I guess."

They gave me the same confused look back.

I followed Milo to a more private area, where no staff members ever keep an eye of. My confusion and curiosity only grew as we stopped walking.

"What did you want to show me?"

"This."

With a nasty smirk, he pulled out a pocket knife, shimmering in the sun.

"Okay.. that's cool. Where'd you get it?"

"Doesn't matter." He brought the knife closer to me, inching it towards my neck.

I took a step back.

"Milo, what are you doing?" I asked, still very confused on what he wanted.

"Kiss me." He demanded.

"What? No!" His words shocked me. I thought Milo was one of the nicer boys?

"Kiss me, or I stab you." He threatened.

The knife was now centimeters away from my neck.

I was about to make a run for it, knowing I could easily beat him, when two other guys in our grade stood behind me.

They were big, strong, and bulky. Not to mention the fact they were completely blocking my path to escape.

"You're crazy." I spat out, when his two friends pushed me closer to him.

He latched his arms around me, making me want to gag at his touch.

"Get off me you psycho!" I demanded, prying him off.

But once I was out of his grip, his two brick ass friends pushed me back into him.

This time, he actually stabbed me.

Thankfully not my neck, instead my wrist.

I groaned from how deep the knife was in me, my blood gushing out on his dark shirt.

While I was in pain, he used my weakness to cup my face, and smash his lips on mine.

The kiss wasn't even enjoyable. It was sloppy, messy, and rushed.

We didn't have much longer until lunch was over, so he started to deepen the kiss, this time running his hand over my boob.

I wanted to die right then and there. And I couldn't even do anything about it, since one of Milo's friends was holding me down, the other on lookout.

When air became a problem for him, he stopped kissing me. With a smug look on his face, he moved his hand to my lady part. Thankfully he didn't go inside my clothing, but this was still bad.

I felt so helpless then and there. I had no choice but to let him do whatever he wanted to me. It fucking sucked.

After what felt like hours of him playing with me, the lunch bell finally rang.

Milo happily hopped off of me, his friends already walking away to their classes.

"Thanks for letting me play with you." He smirked, before trying to walk away.

But with all that built up anger towards him for doing this to me, I chased after him.

He didn't know I was chasing him until I pounced, right in front of the whole school.

"What the fuck!?" He shouted from the ground, his face smacking the concrete.

I didn't care who was watching. He had no right to do this to me.

I turned him over, happy to see his nose already bleeding from hitting the ground. Oh boy, it was about to bleed even more.

I punched him. Hard. Hard enough it hurt my hand, but that didn't stop me.

I kept punching. With every hit, it felt so good. Like the anger was transferring out of my body.

Kids around were recording, and lots of 'oohs' came from the crowd with every time my fist connected with his face.

Every time my fist hit him, more and more blood splattered out.

"You don't get to do that to me!" I screamed, gaining the attention of some nearby teachers.

Even when our insanely scary principal screamed at the top of her lungs, it didn't make me stop. This asshat needed to be taught a lesson.

Milo laid there, weak. You could tell he was in pain, but I didn't feel bad. Not one bit.

Our vice Principal, Mr. Kimure, had to physically pry me off of Milo. But no matter how many times I hit him, I didn't feel satisfied.

Even if Milo had a broken nose, two black eyes, a knocked out tooth, a busted lip, and huge bruises already forming along his jaw and cheeks, I didn't want it to end. He deserved more pain he could ever give to anyone.

Mr. Kimure placed me on the ground as he went to check on Milo.

I really hope he's not okay.

Ms. Lavin, our scary principal, screamed at everyone to go back to class, then at me.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!"

She was acting like she was my mom. Who does she think she is, screaming at a child? How messed up is your life?

"He fucking deserved it."

"What could he have possibly done to deserve that!?" She yelled through gritted teeth.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe fucking assaulting me, threatening me, and stabbing me?" I suggested, making her face soften a little bit.

"He," she pointed to Milo. "Did that to you?"

I nodded, showing her my arm- that was now gushing blood.

Her eyes widened as she made me follow her to the nurses office.

"Just so you know, this doesn't mean you're not in trouble. If this ever happens, you talk to an adult, and you do. Not. Let your emotions get the better of you. Do you hear me?" Ms. Lavin sternly asked.

"Yes." I decided not to argue, I didn't want to make my matter worse, even though I knew I wouldn't take her advice.

"Good." And with that, she brought me to the nurse to wrap my wound.

For a bit more description, my wound was now a gash. It was about 6 inches long, since he ran the knife through my arm, and it was bleeding like crazy. It hurt like hell, and would definitely need stitches.

"Jordyn, your mom is on the way. And so is Milo's." Our secretary announced.

I sighed, knowing Mom would not be happy.

Not to mention Tobin was over today, and I knew she had even less of a filter than my mom did.

The nurse couldn't do much without a consent form, so she placed a big towel on it for the blood and gave me some ice so my arm wouldn't go numb.

Milo unfortunately had to be in the same room as me, due to only having one nurses room.

He was sprawled out on the cot, close to going unconscious.

"You know, his mom might press charges." Our nurse, Ms. Renee announced, noticing Milo was finally out of it.

"I know. But he did do stuff to me first, so it would be a bad idea."

"Yeah.. it would." She agreed, poking her head out the window, hearing some commotion.

"Looks like your mom's here. And she does not look happy."

"Is there another girl with her?" I asked, standing up.

"Yup. She looks even more pissed."

I sighed. "Thanks, Ms. Renee."

"No problem kid. And please, don't let Milo win."

"Wasn't planning on it." And with that, I walked out of the room, right to Mom.

"Hi baby.. what happened? I got a call that you were in a fight, and apparently you were assaulted?" She whispered, her angry expression turning into sorrow as she wrapped me in her arms.

"Yeah." I whispered back, sinking into her arms.

I wouldn't rather be anywhere else in the world right now.

"Ms. Press? Please, follow me." Ms. Lavin announced, bringing the three of us back to her office.

Tobin and Mom sat in the two chairs right in front of her desk, while I took a seat in one of the seats in the back of the room.

"So we have come to believe that your daughter was assaulted, threatened, and slightly stabbed by a boy. She then proceeded to beat the boy so much it knocked him unconscious. We have some serious punishments for her, and the boy's parents have the right to take this into legal consideration. What your daughter did was not okay at all. She-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. You're saying the boy- who stabbed my daughter will take legal action!? This is insane. If anything, we will take legal action! He cannot do that to anybody he pleases. This is unacceptable. And you're going to punish my kid for sticking up for herself? That really shows what type of school this is." Mom shouted, making me proud. Yeah, silence the bitch!

"No ma'am, we would punish her for knocking a kid unconscious. Obviously, the boy will be punished as well, but if they do take legal action, it will probably turn out good for them."

"What kind of punishments are we talking about?" Tobin asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Expulsion, most likely." Ms. Lavin told them.

This made my eyes go wide.

I can't get expelled. Do you know how bad that would look on college applications!?

"What the fuck. You're going to expel my daughter for not letting a boy get away with doing whatever he wanted to her!?" Mom shouted, never before more pissed.

After more and more useless shouting, Ms. Lavin and mom finally came to a conclusion.

I would get suspended for 3 days, and we would deal with whatever legal stuff when it comes to that.

On the way out, Mom and Tobin couldn't help but give me worried glances. Once we were about to walk out of the school, a mom, more specifically Milo's mom, came up to us.

"Oh, so you're the little asshole who knocked out my son? Well, we will be taking you to court, and we will win." She spat out.

"No, you won't if your son stays the pervert he is, thinking he can do whatever he wants to to girls. You should've raised him to respect women, not treat them as toys. This is ultimately your fault, for doing such a shit job raising him." I spat right back at her, making her anger only rise as she walked inside, probably to talk to the principal.

"We should go get this stitched up, huh?" Mom said, motioning to the gash on my arm.

I nodded, taking the rag off.

The two adults haven't actually seen the cut, but when they did, they almost shrieked.

"Jordyn, what the fuck! I didn't know it was that bad!" Tobin shouted out, examining it.

I shrugged.

"Does it hurt?" Mom asked carefully, making me shoot her an obvious look. "Right. Sorry."

The three of us got in the car and drove to the hospital.

On the drive there, mom told me how proud she was that I stuck up for myself, even if I didn't handle it in the best way.

Her words made me a bit proud too, but I know I should've handled it differently.

But he just got me so mad, and that was the best way to take my anger out.

Also, the video of me punching Milo is already online, a few of my mom's teammates reaching out to me and asking what it was about.

Besides Sonnett of course, she said, "Nice hits girl."

It made me laugh for the first time since the little incident. Sonnett was always good at that, making me laugh.

Eventually we made it to the hospital.

While we were there, I got 17 stitches in my arm and was told to take it easy.

We went out for frozen yogurt as a small treat, for both me and Tobin, since she didn't go ballistic.

In the end, Milo's family didn't end up taking legal action, since they knew we would win. Ms. Lavin pulled up security camera proof, showing that everything I said was true.

We decided not to either, because we knew it wouldn't happen again, and it would just be too much of a hassle. Plus, Milo's family isn't the richest (no offense), so suing or sending their son to jail wouldn't be the nicest thing to do.

But Milo still got expelled, as well as his friends who helped him.

So thankfully, I could go back to school without being scared it would happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 25
Former USWNT players, Kelley O'Hara and Hope Solo have been married for a few years now. Kelley learns that Hope has cheated on her while she is expe...
34.7K 653 35
Andy was your average high school student. She played soccer, did well in school had crushes etc. She wasn't just like everyone one though. Her mothe...
26.2K 811 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...
28.7K 499 49
When shy and friendly, 18 year old Maire also known as her nickname "Five" wins a ticket from a cereal box. And not just any ticket, a USWNT special...