Oneshots of KinnPorsche - The...

By LonelyWriter821

This is the Oneshots of all KinnPorsche series real and ghost ships. The stories may contain :- ▪︎Smut ▪︎Tor... More

KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Pt 1
KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Final Pt. 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞
BigKen - My Man
KimChay - Love in Disguise - Pt. 1
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.2
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Pt. 2
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt. 2
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Final Pt.

881 25 18
By LonelyWriter821

Mention of Mpreg in this chapter.

~~~~

Author's POV

Kim left for Russia on the same night as he didn't want to attend the wedding. He knew it would be difficult for him and Kinn.

The next day, the wedding went smoothly. Kinn and Porsche took the vows in front of their families and promised to be there for each other through thick and thin.

Both danced with joy at the after-party. Porsche was very happy and enjoyed every moment of his wedding to the fullest, while Kinn pretended to be happy in front of the people but deep inside he felt a sense of emptiness.

He knew he had no feelings left for Porsche and he was marrying only to keep the reputation of both the Kittisawasds and the Theeranpanyakul family.

He had lost a part of himself to Kim and now only he could heal him.

Kinn wanted Kim. To heal him. To love him.

8 years later

Kinn and Porsche now live in Paris with their son, Prapai.

After a few days of their marriage, Porsche found out that he was pregnant. He was shocked at how a man could get pregnant but the doctor said that it was rare but possible.

As soon as Korn came to know about this, he released Kinn from all the responsibilities of the Theeranpanyakul family businesses as it was dangerous for them.

Korn made both Porsche and Kinn shift to Paris in the middle of his pregnancy, ensuring the safety and privacy of their child.

Vegas wasn't interested in taking over the Theeranpanyakul family businesses. He also shifted to Paris and became a real estate agent. He even opened his chain of hotels known as The Delightful Palace.

With no one left, Macau became the heir of the Theeranpanyakul family.

Kim lives in Moscow, Russia. He had opened his own event management company there. He visited Thailand once in a while but only to see his father and cousins. He had no news about Porsche and Kinn except about their son.

Porsche felt something was wrong with Kinn since the second day of their marriage. But never asked about it.

Finally, when he gathered the courage to ask about it, he came to know that he was pregnant. He then let it slide for a while.

When Prapai was 3 years old, Porsche decided to confront Kinn only to get heartbroken. He didn't speak to Kinn for almost a month and lived away from him.

But then he returned one day and said they couldn't continue living like this and they needed to get a divorce. But they will stay in the same house until and unless Prapai can understand the situation.

Kinn agreed after giving it a thought. They thought of dealing with their family later and decided to pretend they were a happy couple whenever they visited Thailand.

Porsche started a fashion design company named, Enchanted Couture. He became widely known for his innovative and elegant designs.

Porsche's office is one of the buildings owned by Vegas and most of the fashion shows conducted by him are sponsored by Vegas and his company. Hence they both meet often.

Vegas knows everything about them. He meets up with Kinn during any festivals or celebrations like, Prapai's birthday. He sometimes talks with Kim too.

Christmas Eve

"Pai, eat all the vegetables on your plate,", Kinn said as he placed the glass of milk in front of Prapai.

Prapai pouted and crossed his arms, refusing to eat the vegetables. Kinn smiled and said, "It's good for you dear. It will make you strong and healthy."

"Really?", Prapai asked. Kinn nodded. Just then Porsche walked into the dining room all dressed up.

"Then I will eat all the vegetables in this world and protect my daddy and papa!", Prapai exclaimed making Kinn and Porsche chuckle.

Then both looked at each other, and slowly their smiles faded. Porsche sat next to Prapai and Kinn served him breakfast and coffee.

"You are going out today, Papa?", asked Prapai as he looked at Porsche with his big curious eyes.

"Yes, baby. Papa has an important meeting to attend, but I will finish that up soon and come back to you.", Porsche said with a smile.

Prapai pouted again and said, "But I want to stay with you and Daddy all day!"

Porsche gently ruffled Prapai's head and looked at Kinn helplessly.

"We will decorate the Christmas Pai until Papa comes back!", Kinn said. "We will also make some desserts for Papa. Okay?"

Prapai's face lit up with excitement and nodded eagerly. Soon all finished their breakfast and Porsche headed out for his meeting.

While Kinn and Prapai got to work to decorate the Christmas tree. Both went to the attic to bring down the boxes of lights, ornaments and decorations.

As Kinn was busy looking at the boxes, Prapai looked around. He noticed an old photo album tucked in the corner of the attic.

He took it out and it read, "Porsche Kittisawasd and Kinn Theeranpanyakul - Wedding Album"

Curiosity got the better of Prapai, and he opened the album to see pictures of his fathers on their wedding day. So he took it and kept it in his room.

Soon both Kinn and Prapai decorated the tree with colorful lights, shiny ornaments, and a sparkling star on top.

Around 1 in the afternoon, Porsche returned. He was exhausted but immediately his mood lit up as soon as he saw his son running towards him with a big smile.

Porsche lifted him and went to the living room. He was very happy to see that Kinn and Prapai shared a good bond.

Porsche then went to freshen up while Kinn prepared lunch. Prapai took the album and sat on the dining table. He started flicking through the pages and admiring his parents' beautiful photos.

Just then Porsche walks in and sits next to Prapai. He looks at the album and a sudden wave of sadness washed over him.

Suddenly Prapai asked, "Papa, who is this?", pointing towards Kim in one of the pre-wedding family photos.

Porsche took a long breath and replied, "That's Kim dear."

Kinn paused as soon as he heard the name. Memories flashed through his mind.

Porsche continued. "He is one of your uncles."

"But why haven't I seen him when we went to Thailand papa?", Prapai asked making Porsche's teary. Kinn immediately went towards them and took the album from Prapai.

"He lives far away, Prapai," Kinn explained softly and put the album away. "Lunch is ready! Let's eat!"

All three sat down and ate lunch in silence until Prapai said, "Daddy, can call Uncle Kim for Christmas?"

Porsche and Kinn looked at each other, not knowing what to say because never in the 7 years they had said no to their son.

Before Kinn could deny it, Porsche said, "Sure dear! We can try to call Uncle Kim for Christmas and see if he can come visit us."

"Yay!", Prapai exclaimed as Porsche ruffled his hair. He then looked at Kinn who was in a mix of emotions.

After lunch, they put Prapai to sleep and sat down on the sofa in the living room to talk.

"Porsche", Kinn said. "Why did you agree to him?"

"Then? What do you expect me to do Kinn?", Porsche asked.

"I mean, we could have denied it.", Kinn said.

"How long are you gonna deny your true feelings Kinn?", Porsche asked.

Kinn paused for a moment, looking deep into Porsche's eyes and said, his voice breaking, "I have buried those feelings a long time ago Porsche."

"Why?", Porsche asked as he searched for answers in his eyes.

"For our son!", Kinn replied.

"Kinn", Porsche said. "Today or tomorrow, Pai will know that we are divorced. He will also know why we separated. So there is no need to hide your true feelings for him."

"But he will feel disgusted when he comes to that his father loves his own brother.", Kinn said as his eyes turned glassy.

Porsche smiled and kept his hands on Kinn's and said, "Kinn, that's our son. He will understand and accept us for who we are because love knows no boundaries or judgments. He knows that because we have given him the right examples and taught him to embrace diversity and love unconditionally."

Kinn looked at Porsche tears falling from his eyes, "Then wha...what about you?"

"As I said before, Kinn," Porsche whispered, "love knows no boundaries. I have loved you for years and I will accept you in all the ways, no matter what you do. I have and will always love you and support you!"

Kinn could not control his tears and pulled Porsche into a tight hug. Porsche hugged him back and secretly wiped his tears.

"I must have done something really good in my past life to have known you in this life", Kinn said. Porsche chuckled and said, "We will always be there for you, Kinn"

Porsche broke the hug and said, "I will call Vegas and ask him to call Kim." Kinn nodded.

"And talk to him when he comes", Porsche said with a smile. Kinn nodded with a smile.

Soon Porsche called Vegas and Vegas called Kim.

"Hello", answered Kim coldly.

"Come to Paris, Kim. Your nephew wants to see you.", Vegas said.

"You know my answer already Vegas.", Kim said.

"Porsche has asked me to call you", Vegas said. There was silence on the line for a while.

"Hello? You there, Kim?", Vegas asked.

"Ye...yeah!", he answered.

"Will you come?", Vegas asked.

"Yes, I'll come", Kim said.

Christmas Day

Prapai was excited to meet his uncle Kim and eagerly waited for him. Soon Vegas arrived and handed a gift to Prapai.

"Merry Christmas, little one!", Vegas said.

"Merry Christmas, Uncle Vegas!", Prapai said and then kept looking at the door. Vegas smiled and went towards Porsche who was setting up the table for dinner.

"He is very excited", Vegas said with a smile.

"Yes, he is", Porsche replied while looking at Prapai.

"Are you okay?", Vegas asked in concern to which Porsche nodded with a smile.

Vegas then looked around for Kinn. "Where is he?", Vegas asked.

"In the room.", Porsche said. "He is nervous. Because they are meeting after 8 years!" Vegas nodded.

As both were watching Prapai play, Vegas turned towards Porsche and asked, "Why did you agree to this?"

Porsche paused for a moment and then replied, "Because I don't want Pai to grow up without his father's love. I know how much it hurts without that love, I don't want that to happen to my son. Also, I love Kinn very much. I can do anything for his happiness"

"Love him very much that you are willing to let him go?", Vegas asked. Porsche looked at Vegas and smiled weakly and said, "Loving someone means wanting their happiness above all else, even if it means letting them go."

Vegas smiled and thought, 'How couldn't I love you, Porsche'

Just then the doorbell rang and Prapai ran to open it. As he opened it he saw four men dressed in suits, holding heavy bags. They entered the house and placed those bags in the living room and left.

As Prapai looked around he saw Kim standing in the doorway.

"Uncle Kim!", Prapai exclaimed and ran towards him to hug him. Kim bent down and embraced Prapai.

"Hi there, little buddy,", Kim said as he hugged Prapai.

Porsche and Vegas walked towards Kim and welcomed him. "Welcome Kim", Porsche said.

Kim looked up at him and said, "Hi Porsche. Thank you for having me!". Porsche smiled.

"Hey, man! Long time no see!", Vegas said as he hugged Kim.

"Yeah!", Kim replied with a weak smile.

"Um...what are those Kim?", Porsche asked as he pointed toward the bags.

"Oh...um. It's just some gifts for Prapai for Christmas.", Kim replied as he ruffled Prapai's hair.

"REALLY?", Prapai exclaimed with excitement and ran towards the bags and started unpacking them eagerly.

"Kim, that's too much", Porsche said with a surprised tone. Kim chuckled and said, "It's the first time I am meeting Pai, so I thought of making it special. Also, this is just Christmas presents. I have to make up for his birthdays too."

Porsche laughed and said, "Oho! You will for sure spoil him!"

Vegas laughed while Kim chuckled. While they were busy, Kinn was watching them afar. Vegas noticed him and walked to where Kinn.

"Are you going to just stand and watch him from afar?", Vegas asked. "Go talk to him."

"I am scared.", Kinn said as he exhaled heavily. "What if he has moved on and has a family?"

Vegas thought for a moment and said, "You will know that once you talk to him."

He then patted Kinn's shoulder and walked to the dining table. "Come on guys. Let's have dinner."

Porsche looked at Vegas, who signalled him to leave Kinn and Kim alone so that they could talk.

"Yeah. Kim make yourself self comfortable. I will set the table and call you. Okay?", Porsche said with a smile. Kim nodded with a smile.

As Porsche and Vegas were busy setting up the table, Kinn walked to Kim.

"Hi", Kinn said making Kim face him.

"Hi.", Kim replied. "How are you doing?", Kim asked.

"Fine. What about you?", Kinn replied.

"Good.", Kim replied with a small smile.

"Can we talk?", Kinn said. Kim looked at him and nodded slowly.

After a few minutes

Kinn and Kim were standing on the balcony, both looking at the busy city lights below. No one spoke for the longest time. Until Kim broke the silence.

"Um...so when did you find out that you guys were going to become parents?"

"After a few days of our marriage.", Kinn said. " It's maybe from our intimacy a few weeks ago from the wedding."

Kim nodded.

"Um...what have you been doing?", Kinn asked.

"I own an event management company in Russia.", Kim replied.

Kinn nodded. "And your husband?"

"Husband?", Kim asked with a slightly puzzled expression as he looked at Kinn.

Kinn paused for a moment and then clarified, "I mean what about your love life?"

Kim chuckled and said, "Actually, I never got time for that. I focused on my company to distract myself from thinking about..."

"Me?", Kinn asked. Kim said nothing turned away and stared into the city lights below.

After a brief moment of silence, Kim asked, "How's your married life going?"

"We got divorced.", Kinn said.

"What?!", Kim asked as he was shocked to hear the news. "When?"

"Three years after Prapai was born. I thought Vegas informed you.", Kinn said.

"No.", Kim said. "Actually after he said that you guys have become parents, I asked him to stop giving me any updates about you."

Kinn nodded.

"If you don't mind," Kim said hesitantly. "Can you tell me why you guys separated.?"

"Porsche felt something was wrong with me from day one of our marriage before he confronted me he got pregnant. Then 3 years after Pai's birth, he asked me. I told him everything. Everything about us. Then..."

"Then?", Kim asked.

"Then he lived away from me for a month. Then he returned one day and said that we should get divorced but we will stay together till Pai understands everything."

Kim kept silent.

"Kim", Kinn said as Kim looked at him. "All these years, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I rethinked all the moments we spent together in our childhood and realised that I have been in love with you. From that moment, I wanted to be with you and take care of you Kim"

Kim gulped and breathed fast as he tried to process Kinn's words.

"I love you Kim and I have always have. Please give me a chance. A chance to take you in my embrace, a chance to take care of you, a chance to love you.", Kinn as he pleaded with tears flowing down from his eyes.

Kim stood there and looked at Kinn in his eyes. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

Then he pulled Kinn into a deep, passionate kiss.

Their lips locked, as their hearts beat in sync, finally finding solace and love in each other after years of separation and longing.

Tears flowed from their eyes that had been caught for eight years in a web of unspoken emotions and unfinished love.

Kim pulled out and whispered, "I love you too, Kinn"

Kinn smiled through his tears and hugged Kim tight.

Porsche watched them from inside the house with tears but he tried to smile through it, but couldn't. His heart ached to see the man he loved embracing someone else.

Vegas held Porsche from behind and said, "Porsche, it's okay to be weak. It's okay to cry. Don't hold your tears back."

Porsche turned to look at Vegas.

"Let them flow. I am here to hold you.", Vegas said. Porsche then broke into sobs, finally releasing everything that had been bottled up inside him in these few years.

Vegas also had some tears to see his only love crying and held him tightly.

After some time

Vegas took Porsche to his room to wash his face. Kinn and Kim came inside after some time.

"So everything is okay between you guys?", Vegas asked looking at Kinn and Kim

Kinn smiled and held Kim's hands and said, "Yes" and kissed his hands.

Soon Porsche joined them. He didn't look like he had a breakdown. He was much cheerful now and Vegas's heart ached seeing this.

All sat together and had dinner sharing stories and laughing about Prapai's latest misadventures.

"I will get the desserts.", Porsche said as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"I will help you", Vegas said as he also stood and followed him.

"They will make a good pair.", Kinn said as he looked at Porsche and Vegas with a smile on his face.

"Yes, Vegas loves him.", Kim said.

"What?", Kinn asked. "Vegas loves Porsche?"

Kim nodded. "Do you remember when he said he was heartbroken that night because of someone?"

Kinn nodded.

"That someone is Porsche.", Kim said.

Kinn was taken aback but he was happy for both. "Porsche deserves all the happiness in this world.", he said.

"And Vegas will give him that", Kim said with a reassuring smile. Kin nodded with a smile.

In the Kitchen

"Yeah, take that tray, I will take these", Porsche said as he pointed towards the rays kept on the kitchen counter. Vegas nodded.

As they were going to head towards the dining room, Vegas said, "Porsche. Are you fine? You don't need to pretend to be happy."

"I am not pretending Vegas. I am genuinely happy. I am happy that the man I loved was happy.", Porsche said with a smile. "But it will take me some time to completely move on from him."

"I will wait no matter how long it takes.", Vegas said.

Porsche looked at him with surprise and said, "What do you mean?"

Vegas smirked and kissed Porsche's cheeks and headed towards the dining room.

Porsche was shocked. He touched his cheeks and blushed. He then went to the dining room, his face was all red.

Kinn and Kim exchanged looks as they were happy to see Vegas finally admitting his feelings for each other.

All enjoyed the dessert and laughed the night away, everyone happy that everything turned out well in the end.

They lived happily ever after, cherishing the love and support they found in each other. 

~~~~

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 86 13
One Shots of KinnPorsche ‼️ please read at your own risk‼️ ❌ There are AU and (maybe) A/B/O ❌ 📍Do not read if this kind of story can trigger you. ‼️...
119K 2.9K 43
Oneshots of random bl ships. There will be ghostships along with some of the original couples from various series.
15.2K 1K 23
A much highly requested fan fiction on Kinn & Chay :) Along with a few unexpected side couples :) Let's see how this one takes off!
22.4K 581 24
Heyyy this is gonna be a ton of fluffy and angsty Merlin One shots and short stories. I take suggestions (no smut tho-) There's gonna be a ton of sh...