Re:Zero Life In Another World...

By UltraLily

Artemis, a boy suffering from gender dysphoria, has happiness with his fanily, until he, now she, must learn... More

Part 1. The family with a peculiar mother.
Part 2. The shivering cold of a forest. And the cold evil of humans.
Part 3. A place to call home.
Part 4. The feeling that echoes through eternity.
Part 5. To Be Cut, To Be Burned, And to Be slain by the sword.
Part 6. Those Who Will Die Salute You, Vincent Vollachia.
Part 7. Ezra, Dust And Shadows.
Part 8. Shadows of Revolution.
Part 9. And Tomorrow Never Came.
Part 11. Soliloquy
Part 12. The Other Silver Haired Half Elf.

Part 10. Life is wonderful!

816 48 86
By UltraLily

Warning.

Possible death angst

Rascism

Sexism

Isms!

And moreee!

Yatta

Expect things from rezero

Such as bad things.

Narrator POV

Artemis was riding a carriage...

The wagon in front had Cecilus and Vincent...

Vincent was a silent man that only spoke wisdom or necessary words.

Cecilus was the opposite.

Elf ears could easily hear everything...

Artemis sat on the carriage...

Did she deserve this?

No... she felt like those who died deserved to be even higher...

She felt like anyone else would be the one worthy to earn freedom ...

Artemis missed Serena...

Artemis missed Luna...

Artemis missed her family she was born with...

But she also misses the family she forged along this weird but relieving path...

Albert being goofy... 

Abby being an idiot..

Ezra being like an older brother...

And 12 other gladiators that had enough valor to speak to a half elf with silver hair...

She could only look at the items in her hands...

A green book stained with blood, a diary.

A sword that was kept in outmost condition... 

Abby's belongings that were now exiting the island with Artemis..

Artemis feared that one day she might stop caring for the small things in life and begin to be like... Cecilus who only killed...

Life was a ride...

A ride in a boat against waves and the passage of time.

...

They soon arrived at a run-down shack...

"Cecilus, you can explain it to her, I have things to do." Said Vincent as he walked off...

"Will he be fine on his own?.." asked Artemis...

"Ah, Yup! Those guards aint there for show." Said Cecilus...

"But... I don't see guards..."

"Ooh, We have to work on that .." said Cecilus....

Guards that kept Vincent safe at all times... Masters in stealth... Nearly invincible to most.

"Work on that? .." Artemis was confused.

"Yup! I'm gonna train ya."

"Huh?" Artemis was confused...

"Ya too weak lass!"  Said Cecilus as he drew his katana..

*booom!*

An explosion as Cecilus rushed forward...

Artemis Quickly grabbed Abby's sword and parried this slash...

*CLANK* Artemis blocked the slash... it felt as if her arms reverberated from such force... yet remained steady.

"Good, But you are way too slow. We will do this until my shoes break." Said Cecilus...

"E-EHHHH?!"

...

3 Days Later.

...

Artemis was exhausted... mentally.

"Hey, did ya already catch on?" Said Cecilus... He was more fresh than the fresh prince of bell air.

Artemis nodded...

Her body had not tired one bit... it hurt... it ached... it burned.. but it had enough energy to keep on..

"Ya! Magic is totally useless!  You should totally let ara-chan eat the spirits or something, because your body is way better than your magic... most of the time!" Said cecilus...

"Most of the time?.." asked Artemis...

"Well, don't cha remember ya kind of split the lake and swallowed the beasts and did a whole WOOSSSSH! AND BRUUUUURHHHMMMMMMMM! But I'm still better.  Aim to be like me." Said Cecilus ..

Artemis was not the type of person to hate...

But Cecilus seriously seriously stirred bad feelings in her...

"I wont be a merci-"

*BzzZrTT*  *BOOM* *CLANK CLINK SHHINK*

Cecilus had moved at speeds that generated thunder at his very step...

Even so, Artemis blocked two slashes and the third disarmed her...

Pain spread through her body as it was only adapting to circulating more mana to have more strength...

Artemis didn't want strength...

Artemis wanted a family... Friends and Peace.

"Cat ate your tongue? Pick up the sword, its fun to see you. Ya are fairly pretty despite giving everyone goosebumps" said Cecilus...

"You... think I'm pretty?"

"Gorgeous."

"Thank you."

"Ha! You love me! Admit it!"

"No."

"Guh!" Cecilus took critical damage...

"I'm hungry..."

"Want something? I think I am kind of responsible for feeding you... I think!" Said Cecilus...

"Give me 5 Seconds or more, Or less!" Said Cecilus...

He took off his footwear...

And as if thunder had coursed through this earth, Cecilus moved at speeds matched by no one...

Artemis couldn't help but think... How the hell did that man have such a friendly and warm smile despite... Everything...

Artemis had not smiled for a long time... Grief was her best friend and depression her captive.

And yet... Artemis looked around...

A run-down shack and a forest... A mansion was visible in the distance...

But based on the decoration of the shack... it seemed like it was Cecilus' home...

"Like what ya see?" Said Cecilus moving his eyebrows...

"How did you get here-" Artemis never felt Cecilus return or even saw... amazing...

"Ah, I just made a quick stop by at Kararagi and got... These!" Cecilus displayed a small box...

"What is in the box?..."

"Onigiri! KuAAHHAHAH! I will conquer your heart through stomach!" Said Cecilus...

He opened the box to reveal 4 large Onigiri...

"Eat! My finances may be precarious!  but I won't let you starve!" Said Cecilus...

He shoved an onigiri into Artemis' mouth....

"Hwangk" Said Artemis as she began to eat the onigiri...

Cecilus himself began to munch on one as they sat down and looked at the nearly decimated forest left by... Cecilus' Training...

"Kiya chan is gonna be real angry at me..." Said Cecilus.. 

Would it have been better to go at another location to do this "Training" ?... yup...

Artemis placed her hand on the ground and began to concentrate...

A delicate form of earth magic restored a nearby tree... A form of magic taught by Abby.

"That's cool!... Well! Maybe magic isn't so useless! But I'm still far better, swords rule!." Said Cecilus...

Artemis kept munchin on the onigiri as tree by tree was restored, each at a faster rate as the technique applied was refined through use...

"You know, you know some cool tricks... But sheesh, that Ezra guy impressed me, he didn't die from a slash of Murasame." Said Cecilus... He had cut Ezra's leg but when he saw him next, he regenerated it? Maybe magic is cool and not so useless...

Artemis only looked at the trees...

Restoring life that was taken...

Yet Artemis felt like she didn't deserve to see something other than a lake at the horizon... not deserving to eat the ball of rice...

Wait... Isn't that food Japanese?...

"Cecilus."

"Yes?"

"Why did the Emperor offer me that position?"

"Because he says you wont get beat by Arikaya... but I seriously doubt it! So that is why I will be your guardian and train you from now on!... And if you want a date-"

"no." Artemis was flattered, but no...

"Waah... Fine, but time will make you realize how charming I am!"

And so...

Time passed by...

...

1 Month Later.

...

"The city is so big-" Said Artemis to Cecilus who was walking beside her... until...

*WEEEWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

An alarming alarm rang through the city...

"WITCH! ITS A WITC- ch..." The man that was yelling was knocked out by a blur of blue...

The alarm was shut off by the same blur.

Artemis could only feel ... weird... why did everyone react so negatively to see a silver haired half elf in dark clothing?...

"Welp! People can't recognize a beauty when they see one can they?" Said Cecilus..

Artemis was accustomed to his... flirtatious nature...

 "I think I should really put on the hood-"

"Nuh Uh! You shouldn't be ashamed of how you look! If they don't want to look at you! Pluck out their eyes!" Cecilus had his original opinions for this silver haired half elf... Who in random occasions of peril seemingly showed an innate control over gravity and matter, and in other occasions was as gentle as a butterfly and dangerous as a blade, never tired and never fatigued, and always remained strong and kind... It was a weird kind of beauty! But beautiful nonetheless!

"That would be horrible, please don't do that."  Said Artemis...

"Well... ah... eheh?" Said Cecilus holding the eyeballs of two men...

...

Artemis had decided to travel through the sewers and arrived at the Crystal Palace...

After guards were almost left disabled by Cecilus, Artemis and Cecilus arrived... They were soon greeted by...

"You arrived with trouble it seems." Said Vincent sitting on his throne...Artemis kneeled while Cecilus casually walked around like it was his own remodeled shack...

"I wouldn't say it wasn't troublesome! But I got to kill a few guards!" Said Cecilus... The Dream and Fiend sword required blood... and Cecilus hadn't been able to kill anyone in 2 days..

"*Sigh* Well Well, We meet once more, Artemis." The Emperor said... 

Vincent Vollachia, The gigachad, The gigalad, The Emperor. Author says vincent is a smash.

"..." Artemis didn't know what to say.. This was an Emperor... The fact had just hit Artemis...

"Speak."

 "I thank your cordial-"

"Speak your mind."

"What happened to those in the gladiator island?" Artemis had been worried of this...

"Only four remained alive, they became part of administration in the island, they will be given freedom in two or less years depending on the results of this meeting." Said Vincent...

"..."

"I want to ask of you."

"Yes, Emperor?"

"Would you die for me?" Said Vincent Vollachia...

"I wouldn't." Said Artemis...

"I am glad that you are honest... But if I asked you to die, what would be the price of your death?" Said Vincent... He was rather amused... 

"Their Freedom."

"As expected, how kind of you..." Vincent didn't want to release those gladiators and even the guards... they gave a heck ton of revenue and they would be later killed if they proved to be too dangerous for the empire..

Then would you live for me?"

"That... I may be able to do..." Artemis had renounced to freedom in the gladiator island... this life was strange and full of twists and turns, and Artemis knew that under a greater power in this world, you can only bow down your head into a pool of your own tears as your dreams rot away..

"I will ask of you Again, Will you become one of my generals?" Said Vincent...

"... I will." Said Artemis... the fact that a general had to lead people to war or kill or be responsible for the deaths of many... Artemis didn't want that... Artemis wanted to watch trees as they grow old and read books under a calm sunlight...

"Tell me... I had previously estimated your strength to match the second rank general... but I feel like that was an overstatement on my part, so lets do it as a ... game... pick a number from nine to one." Said Vincent...

"Three?" Artemis said... that was her favorite number as it reminded her of her family... 3 individuals united regardless of anything... 

3 individuals that are now two and one...

Life was misery.

"Olbart." Said the Emperor...

Olbart Dunklekenn... The old Man, The old Hag, The edgy shinobi.

"Yes My emperor-... That'ss a bad omen right there..." Said Olbart seeing Artemis... A half Elf, Silver Hair, Amethyst eyes with a hint of blue... dark and creepy clothes...

Yup! Screams witch of envy...

"Why did you call for me, My emperor?" Asked Olbart...

He had appeared into the room in the blink of an eye...

Artemis had seen his movements.. Like A ninja...

"You will defend your position, if you fail to do so, you get demoted to fourth." Said the Emperor...

"Very well... I messed up didn't I?..." The old man was worried... what if his salary went down! That would be horrible!

"Artemis, If you win this match you earned a rank within my army and you can live for me... If you fail then Cecilus will throw you off the edge of the world." Said Vincent...

Cecilus wasn't so sure he would do that... maybe leaving her in a distant corner of the world would suffice... yeah... maybe up up north of Gusteko...

Artemis nodded... She wasn't so sure of victory... but being thrown out of the world- Wait, Isn't the world round?

"Begin, try not to damage anything." Said The emperor...

As if Olbart had teleported, a kunai was on Artemis' neck...

*RFLOWSH!*

A wave of fire from a spirit sent him back...

"A spirit user eh? Arikaya would have loved to meet you.." Said the old man...

The old man sniffed his Kunai... 'Miasma?... A witch heh?.. I seriously messed up...'

Artemis seemingly drew back a bow in the air... 
And invisible arrows whistled through the air...

*CLINK!*

The old man deflected them with a swipe of his hand... Like swatting away a fly...

"that hurt a bit, eh?... In my 98 Years, I haven't seen that technique, did ya make it yourself?"

"It was taught to me by.. A friend." Said Artemis... A technique taught by Ezra...

"Nice, But you need to use yang if ya wanna make it soundless, and yin to make it intangible, keep it in mind will ya?" Said the old man... 

Artemis nodded... Why was he giving tips?

The old man set himself in a peculiar stance.. 

Artemis didn't want to destroy the environment... A sword made from a delicate form of earth magic appeared on her hands...

Artemis focused on this man... why did that stance seem familiar?...

Artemis couldn't dwell on this, as the old man rushed at Artemis with the speed of a fighter Jet...

*PANGGgg!*

Artemis blocked the palm of the old man... She felt as the attack had hit her directly even if she didn't block it... she felt no consequences how strange...

"That is the palm of the five beats. Walk 5 steps, and your heart will burst." Said the old man with a smirk, witch or not, he totally won....

Artemis didn't feel anything strange though...

Cecilus was intrigued... Muyasame did nothing on Artemis when he used it accidentally... No way this old man's technique was better than a sword that destroyed your oponent's soul... no way.

Artemis began to do her own secret technique...

Jumping!
If five steps would kill her! then jumping wont!

"That is... absurd.." Said the old man who was baffled...

Artemis did small hops towards Olbart...

But this was another secret technique...

Distraction.

*BANG!*

With all of the pride of an American...

A spirit shot a condensed bulled of fire at Olbart's back...

*Thud*

Olbart fell unconscious.

"This battle was certainly... strange." Said Vincent who had expected a match that would look more like two fighter jets and not two people showing off...

"Well Well! Do you wish to match against Arikaya?" Said Vincent...

"She eats spirits?"

"Indeed! She is such a glutton even if she lacks figure!" Said Cecilus...

"OI! IM NOT THAT FLAT!" Said Arikaya to Cecilus... She was hidden behind a door...

Vincent had done a 9000 IQ move. He calculated that Artemis would be unwilling but willing and not willing to fight! So he brought all of the Generals!

"You are flat! Your thighs are like noodles! And you look like a child!" Said Cecilus...

And this was the story of how the battle between the 2nd and 1st ranked divine generals nearly destroyed the city...

...

1 Week Later.

...

"Have this." Said Vincent...

He handed Artemis a long veil...  Black. Pitch Black. With a small logo in red with a wolf... The Symbol of the Empire.

One to replace the old and poorly made veil that Artemis had been using for so long...

"It is enchanted with magic, it will conceal your appearance as long as you wear it, and it can only be removed by you... But take pride in yourself, never forget that you have done great things." Said Vincent... 

"But... I have done nothing great..." Said Artemis...  confused.

"No one has been able to remain kind when the world treats you like a monster, no one has placed the priority of life over gold... No one has been given the opportunity to have power and choose not to take it if it costs who they are.. If the world were filled with people like you, it could be a better place... Or a worse place, who knows." Said Vincent.

"Thank you." Said Artemis...

"And they will hand you documentation, I dug up information on you, it seems you were originally brought by a guild in the borders of Gusteko showing a clear dissent for Elior forest, then came all the way towards down to Garkla and was illegally imprisoned as a slave and sold as a gladiator, remained four months there until two members began a revolution and you seemed to join the fight, the rest is clear and it was reported your progress as a gladiator was great, as you demonstrated a high proficiency in the use of a Morningstar, Long Knives, Bows, and Magic... And apparently pickaxes too. . This is all I know about you and I all I need to know. As of today, You are officially the third ranked Divine General of the Vollachian Army, you will be assigned on foreign affairs due to your peculiar appearance that will intimidate our neighbors and show them the strength of our Empire, Salary will be 3,000 Gold coins per month and you will need to come into a monthly meeting each month to discuss with your fellow generals. I wish you good luck. Artemis." Said Vincent... Going under the thought process of...  "If the witch is 3rd ranked, Then how powerful are the first and second?! The Empire is Amazing! Vincent is Amazing!"

"Thank you."

"One more thing... How big is your patience?"

"... I consider myself patient..." said Artemis...

"Great! Truly Great. The Royal Selection of Lagunica begins in two weeks, I wish for you to go there as a representative of the Empire, We recently signed a pact on non aggression... a shame really, but they are Kingless, and lets say... You will be there under the excuse of helping against the intervention of the witches cult!" Said Vincent...

"The witch cult?..." Artemis... just remembered arc 3 of the anime... regretting not watching season 2... and... gosh... life would be miserable...

"Indeed! but they might praise you or worship you. I might visit a day or two to make sure they don't bully ya too much." Said Cecilus, appearing out of thin air...

"Thank you... But don't..."

"Well then, I expect you to come back within a month, and perhaps you may do something great.. I have a feeling you will." Said Vincent.

"I have a Question..." Said Artemis..

"Ask."

"Can I take a side in politics? Or Do I remain neutral?"

"hmm, Preferably neutral. But if you so wish, you can make friends... If possible do so." Said Vincent...

"Okay... I will."

"Great. Cecilus, Give her the documents, a horse, the bag of gold, and the weapons." Said Vincent...

...

One Week Later.

...

A hooded figure riding a large white horse with a black mane was seen... Sitting casually as her legs hung to the side and her veil flew with the wind, almost making the horse look like a Super Horse...

A bag containing enough gold to probably crash the market of a small village was with her.

She carried a steel bow with a quiver of arrows... And two knives...

She had a pickaxe and a Morningstar in a bag....

Things she would give to Aldebaran when she saw him...

Things as courting gifts for Rem.

And food!...

"What are ya bussiness in lagunica??" A man said as Artemis was crossing the border of Lagunica and Vollachia..

Artemis nodded... An introvert to her core.

"Courting." Said Artemis not braining... Meeting the best girl of rezero was the only thing on her mind.

"Welp, They aint paying me enough to stop ya! Go ahead! don't terrorize a village or sum." Said the boarder guard...

Artemis rode on her gigantic steed... A gale-wind horse... A rare thing in the world....

Fast and Strong. Said to be able to outmatch a ground dragon.

"How should I name you..." Said Artemis... Cecilus had gifted this to Artemis... He apparently had to save up for two whole days!

But Artemis felt shivers on her spine... A bad feeling... A bad omen... 

From the darkness of this night rose 12 people...

Hooded in dark hoods of black and red...

Artemis stopped the horse...

"Good Boy... Stay calm." Said Artemis to her horse as she hopped off... Riding a horse with a skirt gave the advantage of being able to hop off easily due to not being well secured...

"Who Are You?" Asked Artemis to the hooded people... yet watching the anime was enough to know who they were...

The 12 figures simply kneeled...

"Speak to me, Who are you, Why are you here?"

"It is a blessing... A blessing..." Artemis could hear as the 12 of them each muttered these same words over and over...

One put a hand in their robe...

Artemis on instinct pulled out her bow and loaded an arrow in the blink of an eye...

Yet it was only a book...

The figure left the book on the floor...

And left.

the twelve vanished into the floor as soon as they came...

Artemis... was curious...

She opened the book.

And read it.

...

の҉ん҉,҉ ҉の҉刀҉乇҉ ҉W҉ん҉の҉ ҉W҉ノ҉レ҉レ҉ ҉丂҉ノ҉イ҉ ҉の҉刀҉ ҉イ҉ん҉乇҉ ҉ᄃ҉ん҉ム҉ノ҉尺҉ ҉の҉キ҉ ҉イ҉ん҉乇҉ ҉丂҉ノ҉刀҉,҉ ҉の҉キ҉ ҉イ҉ん҉乇҉ ҉ム҉尺҉乇҉ム҉イ҉乇҉丂҉イ҉ ҉W҉ノ҉イ҉ᄃ҉ん҉,҉ ҉ᄃ҉レ҉ム҉ノ҉ᄊ҉ ҉リ҉の҉ひ҉尺҉ ҉尺҉ノ҉ム҉ん҉イ҉ ҉ム҉刀҉り҉ ҉フ҉の҉ノ҉刀҉ ҉イ҉ん҉乇҉ ҉り҉乇҉丂҉イ҉ノ҉刀҉乇҉り҉ ҉ア҉レ҉ム҉ᄃ҉乇҉,҉ ҉イ҉ム҉ズ҉乇҉ ҉イ҉ん҉乇҉ ҉の҉尺҉り҉乇҉ム҉レ҉ ҉ム҉刀҉り҉ ҉レ҉乇҉イ҉ ҉イ҉ん҉乇҉ ҉W҉の҉尺҉レ҉り҉ ҉丂҉乇҉乇҉ ҉リ҉の҉ひ҉尺҉ ҉キ҉ム҉ᄃ҉乇҉.҉

... (If someone can translate the shit above, ill be seriously impresed.)

1 Week Later.

...

"Darien, stay calm, be a good boy." Said Artemis to the horse in english giving it a few appa... She named it Darien, feeling like Serena and Luna were already taken by her family... This horse could be family.

She heard of news... Today the royal candidates would be announced and it would be totally cool!... The white wale, the sin archbishop of sloth and the cultists would be hard to deal with... not impossible!

But even so... Artemis did not know of the greater danger that would erase Rem... Artemis didn't want to watch Rem get deleted, so she never watched season two...

And so... Darien was a good boy that remained in his stable... with a few too many weapons holstered on him.

 Artemis walked with very few things on her... Enough gold to build a village, a heck ton of arrows, a bow, two long daggers and the things she will give to Aldebaran...

By Anime logic. Everything fit without any problem! Everything concealed by the enormous and not ominous veil!

"Oi Oi, the capital is awesome, but do we seriously have to h-hold hands?... before marriage?" Artemis heard the voice of a boy with her elven ears...

"Yes! or you will get lost again!"

"Oi! Don't treat me like a kid..."

"Even though we held hands in the "Date" ? You were fine with that though."

"But I was mentally prepared for that!"

Artemis began stalking this duo... Luck, Chance, or plot... Artemis wasn't sure if she wanted to curse at it or thank it.

"Would you two quit the flirting already? You are gonna drive away my customers." Said a man who sold Appa...

"Ah, Did you come back for more Appa? I heard horses like them, still surprised you have one..." Said the appa man, blowing Artemis' cover...

"A-h..." Artemis noticed her tone of voice was exactly the same as Emilia's...

"*Cough Cough* Yes, Give me five more... Please." Said Artemis... A partial aplication of a technique Abby used in the gladiator island to magnify her voice to commentate, and this time rather using it to deepen her voice...

  Artemis threw a few dozen gold coins at the guy.. gently.

"Ya know, this is still overpaying, I can't accept it."

Artemis put another coin on the Appa man's desk.

"Accept it."

"Sure... Is your voice all right?... Im sure.. you... Damn, I must be tired." The appa man thought of how the girl that is next to subaru has the same voice and this strange hooded figure's was the same... Must be his imagination.

"Well! Are you tired enough? Because I came to fulfil my promise! I finally got a job, and since I can now flex my coins! 50. Appa." Said Subaru placing twice the amount of money needed!

"Subaru, don't spend money recklessly." Said Emilia...

"Ya know what? Since Miss Stranger hood over there gave me so much money, ill give it to ya for free.!" Said The appa man... He was in a good mood! That stranger had given him about 20 times what his stock was worth!

"Wait, Really?... Damn! Im totally getting out wealthiered in front of Emilia..." Said Subaru...

"Subaru, having money isn't important." Said Emilia...

"but how can I buy a house for our kids!?"

"E-e-eh!?" Emilia was not aware of Subaru's plan..

"Damn?! You are getting kids?... Congratulations."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-'

...

After everything was explained correctly... Artemis kept stalking... for national security of course.

"So felt got kidnapped and no one said anything?... Damn, Hot guys really got it huh..." Said Subaru... Reinhard kidnapped felt apparently....

"If we want to contact Reinhardt, then we should go in front of the noblemens district to the guard post." Said Emilia...

"Emilia.. SO about the royal selection that starts tomorrow-" Said Subaru...

"Eh" Said Artemis... Artemis was sure it was today! 100% Sure...

Artemis ran away as she needed to pay more to the guy in the stable for the extra day!

And as Subaru and Emilia were left confused on why some random hooded stranger that had been following them since the appa man sounded like Emilia...

They decided it couldn't be important!

...

Artemis didn't know if the order that Vincent gave her was public or not..

So A dramatic entrance would be better! Stealth for the win!

But even so...

Artemis was wondering around the Guards station... A black hooded person wasn't so suspicious...

Wanting to find Emilia or Subaru..

Until she saw a peculiar scene!

The five turned as the light that came into the alleyway was blocked by a dark figure...

"N who da hell are you?!" Said the largest man...

"I am your dooooooooom! But please stop what you are doing! Can someone explain why there are... four... men... Four men in the alley and a girl being threatened?" Said Artemis... Just now realizing who all of these people are...

Subaru grinned... He recognized this voice! It was Emilia!

"Oh mighty savior! We were being threatened by an-"

*Smack*

The woman smacked Subaru with a fan...

"I was not threatened at all you vermin, and now, let me alone or I will decimate all of you this moment!..." Said the woman...

"Well! Emilia! Threaten them!" Said Subaru...

'Should I play along?...'

"Stop right there, you evildoers!" Said Artemis, playing along...

3 spikes of ice formed out of thin air... Although Subaru recognized these were formed a bit... duller... and were formed slower and smaller than Emilia's usual ice spikes...

"Shit... " Said Ton

"Its the girl again.." Said Chin

"with a different color scheme!" Said Kan...

"We wont forgive you for this!" they said as they blasted like team rocket.

"Ha! Be greatful that this beautiful Bishojo has saved you... I like the veil, but why-"

"I was never at a disadvantage in the first place.. I could have easily dealt with those parasites." Said Priscilla Barriele.

"Ah... Then we shouldn't have butted in should we?.." Said Subaru...

"You should have remained where you were left." Said Artemis... this would be hilarious one day.

"Gah! Im Sorry! Really!... But damn- You look like, Sheesh, I think I like the goth look." Said Subaru... 

"Thank you." Said Artemis... First time someone complimented Artemis for liking dark clothing.

Priscilla walked off... She didn't want to do anything with these people... But had curiosity.

"What are those red things in your bags?" Asked Priscilla...

"Appa."

"No, Appa are white."

"Those are peeled appa." Said Artemis.

"Ha?... I inquire upon you the honor of giving me this so called... Unpeled appa."

Subaru grabbed an appa out of his bag, and gave it to Priscilla...

She munched...

"Its good... I will require more of these-"

"Princess?" Said the voice of a man..

"I finally found you..." Said the voice of... Emilia?!

"Wait wait what?!.. two.. Huh?" As soon as Subaru turned...

Artemis was gone... More like jumped Demon slayer style to the rooftops.

"Subaru? Is something wrong?"

"No... I think that... Hey, You are thinking the same thing right?" Said Subaru.

"No, You are simply incompetent, look up." Said Priscilla...

And they looked up as strands of silver hair covered by a black veil as it rushed away...

"Silver hair?..." Said Emilia...

"Yeah! She was totally like you! She even did the magic thing with ice and said Stop there evildoers!" Said Subaru mimicking Emilia's voice... Badly.

"Subaru... I think you need sleep." Said Emilia...

"Wait... Who is this dude with you?! You- You can't just pick her up while im away!" Said Subaru yelling hard...

"ah... Looks like your buddy here has a screw or two loose, little lady." Said Aldebaran...

"He is more worried about loosing you than happy to see you... Mayb-"

"Don't use that psychology of "Im better than him"! This bishojo is mineee! Mineee!" Said Subaru...

Artemis was watching... Appeared behind Priscilla, gave her the things for Aldebaran and the liyundayo with a note, "For Al."... Priscilla saw as Artemis jumped on the wall and remained on the rooftop while Subaru was occupied...

Of course, Pricilla inmediately opened the book... It was empty?... 

How strange...

"Your fashion sense is pretty messed up too!" Said Subaru not knowing how else to insult Al.

"Ha, Well I had a rough time buddy, and can you give me a hand? Cause I lost mine." Said Al...

"Ah... W-well! Still-"

"Subaru." Emilia scolded him.

"Sigh... Well! Little lady, take care, Princess... Lets go!" Said Al...

Priscilla walked alongside al...

"Hey, Someone gave me this book for you, its empty... Must represent your mind." Said Pricilla.. she was in a bad mood.

"Ah... Its familiar... Strange..." Said Al... He never remembered anything about himself... he lost those memories in hard years passed...

"And they gave me this sword, although it is similar to the one you have... I think I will be keeping it for myself, it is quite the fine blade."

"Sure thing princess."

...

"Subaru, don't be rude to strangers." Said Emilia..

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't lie."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy."

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Now Subaru... that girl from before... How did you meet her?" Emilia was worried that Subaru might run off with another candidate.

Stalking Subaru and Emilia was weird for Artemis...

"Pretty strange pair huh?" Said a certain cat...

"It is... Ah..." Artemis' cover was blown by a cute cat...

"now... Reveal yourself! Wooosh!" Said Puck as he used wind magic to blow away the veil that hid Artemis...

"Huh.?" Puck was confused.

"Aaaaaaaaaa."

"Huh?... You are... not Satella..." Puck was loading.

"Aaaaa." Introvert was introverting.

"Who Are You?"

Puck had a serious tone...

Hundreds of spikes of ice were summoned behind him in a blink ..

"Answer."

"Artemis." Said Artemis.

"Why are you here."

"Entertainment."

"What is so entertaining?"

"Their relationship."

"What is so entertaining about it?"

"The way he reacts and treats her."

"... Why do you look like Emilia?"

"From the moment I came into this world, I looked like this."

"Where.. what... Do you plan Ill?"

"No."

Puck recognized that Artemis was incredibly scared... He was an empath.

Not of puck.

Of what she could do to the passerby...

Scared of hurting anyone...

Scared of puck hating her...

"Ello! Sorry about that! Names Puck!" Said Puck.

Artemis began laughing abit...

And began crying...

This had been so stressful...

Puck turned the ice spikes into mist as they vanished...

"Erm... Don't cry..." said Puck... It hurt him to see someone who looked so much like his daughter crying...

But even so...

Artemis kept crying...

Everything was so fast

So stressful...

She wasn't strong

She was frail...

She missed her family...

And everything moved so fast.

Chapter ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 947 12
A re:zero male reader insert To begin with, no you are not an edgy prick like Sauske, nor are you an uchiha. You just get the power mysteriously. Sub...
52.1K 2.4K 19
✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹π€ππ˜π‘πˆππ“π‡ :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ ✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 πŽπ‹π˜πŒππˆπ€π :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ "𝐎𝐑 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲. 𝐏�...
49.7K 1.7K 30
It has been roughly almost two years since Subaru had been transported to another world, and roughly around six months since his return from Vollachi...
817 15 7
I'm not an expert at writing...this story is INVENTED none of this is happened in the manga, I just wanted to make a story between my Oc and Sukuna...