Life In America

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Sequel Series to my Immortal Magic Series: It's been a year since the Second Wizarding War. A year since Alli... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Filler One
New Moon
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Seven

9 0 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison's Point of View:

''So, Bella now knows everything?'' Hermione asks looking between all of the Cullens. It was the day after we got back from London and we all just saw Edward race out of the house. 

After which we were confused, so Carlisle told us everything that had happened while we were gone. ''Yes, but he doesn't seem to care he is putting our entire family at risk,'' Rose glares, seemingly more angry with Edward than usual. 

''There is nothing we can do about it now,''' Carlisle shakes his head. ''One of these four could erase her memories of the whole conversation,'' Rose looks between, Harry, Ron, Hermione and I. 

''Enough Rose,'' Esme scholds her. ''Bella is Edward's mate. If he wants her in his life, then we should support him,'' Esme finishes. Rose glowers but keeps quiet. 

''You should all get going,'' Carlisle checks his watch. I sigh but nod my head. I watch as Harry hands Teddy over to Esme before standing up. I stand up and walk around bending down and kissing Teddy's head saying bye to him before kissing Mum on the cheek, as well as Dad. ''We'll see you later,'' I tell them before leading the other four out of the house. 

For the next five days, Edward has taken to sitting with Bella instead of the rest of us, and while Rose may be against it everyone else is curious about the human girl. 

Today was the day that, Edward wanted to bring Bella around to meet the rest of the family. All our family minus, Alice, Jasper and obviously Bella and Edward were in the kitchen. We were all chipping in to help make food. While most of us were, Emmett and Ron were just talking, while Ron sat on the ground with Teddy playing with his toys. 

All of us with enhanced hearing looked up when we heard the door open and shut from downstairs. ''Get a whiff of that Human,'' Rose mutters but we all hear her. Carlisle gives her a warning look before we all look up when we hear footsteps approaching the kitchen. 

I watch smiling as Edward guides Bella into the kitchen with a hand softly on her back. ''Bella,'' Esme steps forward smiling. ''It's great, being able to finally meet you,'' Esme tells her.

''Bella this is Esme, our mother for all intents and purposes,'' Edward softly tells the muggle girl. ''Bon Giorno,'' Bella says questionably nervous. ''Molto Bene!"' Esme grins happily.

''We're making lunch for these four, would you like any?'' Esme asks her ''She already ate,'' Edward speaks up. 

We all share a look and I look to Rose just as she is about to drop the bowl of salad I react quickly and have my wand out stopping the bowl from falling. 

I raise it softly to the counter, before sighing and turning to look at Bella who was looking widened at what just happened. 

''Let's just keep pretending this isn't dangerous for us all,'' Rose finally speaks up. ''I would never, ever tell anyone,'' Bella assures. 

''She knows that,'' Carlisle and I both tell her at the same time, as he comes forward and places a hand on her shoulder and his other arm around Esme's waist. 

''The problem is, you two have gone public now,'' Emmett speaks up from where he was standing behind Ron who was still sitting down. 

''Emmett,'' Esme goes to shake her head. I look at Hermione, Harry and Ron, and they all look as uncomfortable as I feel. 

''No she should know, the entire family would be implicated if this ends badly,'' Rose looks at Bella. ''They don't even know about these four yet,'' Rose looks between, Harry, Ron, Hermione and myself in concern.

''Badly?'' Bella asks confused. ''Like I become a meal?'' Bella asks unsurely. ''No,'' Harry shakes his head amused. 

Just then I heard someone swing in and I chuckled when I saw that it was Alice. ''Hi Bella,'' Alice throws caution into the wind walks right up to Bella and hugs her. 

I smile shaking my head knowing that it was in Alice's personality to do that. ''Wow you do smell good,'' Alice pulls back. ''Alice,'' Edward shakes his head exasperated. 

''Don't worry Edward, Bella and I are going to be great friends as are Hermione and Allison,'' Alice turns to look at us. ''You're Jasper right?'' Bella asks. ''Pleasure to meet you,'' Jasper nods his head keeping his distance. 

I look at Jasper in concern grab his thermos and bring it to him. ''It's okay Jaz,'' I smile at him. ''You won't hurt her,'' Alice nods her head walking back over to us. 

''And of course, this is mine and Esme's daughter Allison,'' Carlisle changes the subject. ''Her mate Harry, her brother Ron, and his girlfriend Hermione,'' Carlisle introduces us all. 

''And this is Teddy,'' Ron gestures down to the baby. ''Your's and Harry's godson?'' Bella looks at me. I nod my head. 

Just at that moment, Teddy looks up and his hair starts changing colour shocking Bella. ''How did he do that?'' She asks in awe. ''He is a Metemorphagus,'' I tell her. ''He can change his appearance at will,'' Hermione fills her in. 

''Any questions you want to ask about the Wizarding world, you just have to ask,'' I assure her. ''I'll show you the rest of the house first,'' Edward looks down at her before leading her out of the room.

Third Person's Point of View:

After Edward showed Bella his room and threw her onto his back, he flew to Bella's point of view outside the room to the tree, before climbing it quickly. 

''This is amazing,'' Bella opens her eyes and looks around at the breathtaking view. She looks at Edward when he scoffs and mutters under his breath. ''Should have known you two would be up here!'' Bella looked at Edward in confusion before turning to look at what he was seeing and saw two beautiful Owls. 

She was taken away. One was pure white, and the other was coloured in a range of different browns. ''I thought Owls were nocturnal,'' Bella speaks up softly trying not to scare the two Owls. 

The one varying different shades of brown coos before flying over and perching himself on Edward's shoulder. Edward smiles lifting his hand and scratching the familiar Owl's head. 

Bella just looked at him in awe. ''They are, these are Harry's and Allison's Owls. Harry has had Hedwig,'' Edward motions to the white one who was not getting any closer to them but was watching them. ''Since he was eleven and went to Hogwarts for the first time,'' Edward explains. 

''Oz, this little guy,'' Edward motions to the Owl on his shoulder. ''Is Allison's. She has had him since she was thirteen. Oz is the more friendlier one, while most animals are scared by our presence, Oz is used to us,'' Edward explains. 

''And Hedwig,'' Bella looks at the snowy white Owl. ''While she is used to us, and doesn't flee, she sticks closer to Harry, Allison, Ron and Hermione,'' Edward explains. 

Edward then smirks, before taking Oz off his shoulder and placing him on Bella's shoulder whilst she is distracted. Bella stills and doesn't dare move afraid she will hurt or scare the owl away. 

''How did they come up with the names?'' Bella asks. ''I don't know how Harry came up with Hedwig, but, Allions chose Oz because her father would read her the Wizard of Oz when growing up,'' Edward explains. 

''Ron has an Owl here aswell, named Pigwidgion, but he just goes by Pig. And Hermione has a cat, named Crookshanks,'' Edward fills her in. 

''And there is one more bird in the house, that I think you will be even more shocked to see,'' Edward smirks thinking about Fawkes. 

Edward grabs Oz and places him back on the branch, before grabbing Bella, telling her to hold on tight before he jumps.

Edward leads Bella through the hallways till they come up to a door. Bella jumped when she heard what sounded like an explosion come from the room. Edward just rolls his eyes and opens the door. 

Allison's Point of View:

I looked up from where Hermione and I were sitting on the couch reading when I heard the door open. I smiled when I saw that it was Edward and Bella. Just then another explosion from Exploding Snap went off. 

''Hi,'' I smile at them. Bella looks at the card game in confusion. ''It's a wizarding card game, called exploding snap,'' Harry tells her when he notices her looking. ''Not as good as Wizards Chess, but it's alright,'' Ron shrugs his shoulders. 

''What's the difference between Wizards Chess and Ordinary Chess?'' Bella asks standing uncomfortably. ''The pieces are actually alive, and they talk to the person controlling their side,'' Hermione tells her. 

''Come on in, sit down,'' I wave her over. She nods walking over and sitting down on the couch, Edward sits next to her. ''Oz and Hedwig are in the tree outside,'' Edward informs us. Harry nods his head focusing on the game whilst I smile. ''They'll come in when they're ready,'' I wave them off. 

Just then, Fawkes makes sounds coming over and landing on my shoulder. Bella does a double take and looks at Fawkes in shock, surprise and awe. ''Is that a Phoneix?'' She asks. ''She is,'' I nod my head. 

''Is Teddy asleep?'' Edward asks. ''Yeah, we just put him down,'' Harry nods his head, just as another explosion from the game goes off making Bella jump. ''Don't worry, you won't get hurt,'' I assure her. 

She nods her head looking between the four of us hesitantly. ''If you have questions just ask,'' Hermione also noticed. 

''Edward told me about the war, and I about how you guys have a Ministry of Magic, I was just wondering how the human world doesn't know about it all?'' Bella finally asks a question. 

''Well, the Ministry of Magic in London, just focuses on the general London area,'' I fill her in. ''They have a bunch of different departments,'' I continue. ''For example, there is the Aurors department, that is the department that handles dark Wizards on the loose,'' I explain. 

''A Department for Magical Law Enforcement, and a Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures,'' I list. ''If anything Wizarding World related interferes and threatens with the Statue of Secrecy Act, the Ministry sends out officials to take care of the situation and if a Muggle did become exposed to the world, there are people who specialise in memory charms,'' Hermione continues for me. 

''And there are certain entrances in the Muggle World, that take you to the Wizard world, but charm is placed on them. Either in the place of an entrance, you see something else, or a charm is placed on the area so if a Muggle approaches the area, they suddenly get confused, forget what they were doing and walk away,'' I tell her.

 ''Or they do what Hogwarts does for when Muggles come through Hogsmeade, when they look up at the castle they see, an abandoned building, that says danger do not enter,'' Hermione once again speaks up.

''You keep saying Muggle. What does that mean?'' Bella asks us. ''A muggle is what we call someone who isn't a Witch or Wizard. All through here in America, they call them Nomajs,'' I tell her. 

''There are Witches and Wizards here in America?'' Bella's eyes widen. ''Oh yeah, there are lots of us all over the world, the Ministry of Magic, isn't the only Ministry. There is one in Paris, there is one here in America, There is a school here in America, Paris, Bulgaria,'' I list off. ''Our sister-in-law, is from the Paris school Beaubatons Academy. We meet her in our fourth year,'' I gesture between Ron and I but frown when I am reminded of Cedric. 

''Wow,'' Bella shakes her head leaning back into the couch. Edward chuckles looking at his Mate. 

I smile getting up and walking to one of the bookshelves I have in the bedroom, grabbing a book before walking back over to Bella. ''Here,'' I hand her the book. 

''It's a detailed history of the Wizarding World, It's rules, the schools, places and people,'' I inform her. She takes the book and looks it over. ''Why are you giving this to me?'' She asked confused but I could see the interest and excitement in her eyes as she looked through the pages gently. 

''I'm letting you borrow it, I can see how interested you are in learning about our world, so I thought this would be beneficial for you to read,'' I sit back down. Harry leans back in my legs and I rest one of my hands on his shoulder while the other plays with his hair. 

''Thanks,'' she blushes. ''No problem, between Hermione and I we have tons of books, both Wizarding and Muggle alike,'' I chuckle. 

''Hermione and I were actually planning on going to Seattle at some point, why don't you come with us, we could go to one of the better bookstores?'' I ask her. She perks up almost immediately, nodding her head. 

''That would be awesome,'' she nods her head, smiling. ''Great, it's settled then,'' Hermione grins. ''You will have Teddy for the day, when we do this, just so you know,'' I pulled Harry's head back so he was staring up at me. He grins, ''I figured,'' he replies. I smile leaning down and kissing his head, right where his scar was, before letting him go, so he could look at the game once again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 9.9K 26
COMPLETED (BOOK ONE) Percy Jackson/Twilight crossover Lily Jackson moves to Forks with her cousin Bella Swan. What happens when she realizes that she...
26.7K 484 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
500K 12.9K 35
Book 1: After the end of fourth year at Hogwarts you felt unsafe in the wizarding world after the return of the dark lord who is after your best frie...
205K 5.6K 25
Trust always end in pain. At least that's what Isabella swan, A vampire for over 150 years believes. Bella went through a lot in that time and is kin...