๐‡๐€๐๐€๐†๐€๐Š๐ˆ | Various! T...

Da -MUSHROOMFOREST

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป) (๐—Ÿ/๐—ป) ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐‡๐€๐๐€๐†๐€๐Š๐ˆ
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’ ๐Ÿ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ โ” ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ โ” ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜†..?
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘ โ” ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’ โ” ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ” โ” ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ• โ” ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– โ” ๐—œ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ-๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ— โ” ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ” ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ โ” ๐—ง๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ผ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ” ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ” ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐˜†
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ โ” ๐— ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ข ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ โ” ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ โ” ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘ โ” ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ‘ โ” .... . .-.. .--.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’ โ” ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“ โ” ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ” โ” ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜†
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ• โ” ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ถ
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ’ โ” ๐—”๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ข๐—บ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– โ” ๐— ๐—ฟ. ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ— โ” ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ” ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ“ โ” ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ” ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ใ€ 60K READS SPECIAL ใ€‘
ใ€ 80K READS SPECIAL ใ€‘
UPDATE !!

๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“ โ” ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป

4.5K 176 41
Da -MUSHROOMFOREST

Tw - Suicide

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ Shibuya, Tachibana Naoto's Apartment

• 4:38 am

Soft light filtered into the room, illuminating the papers scattered on the desk where Naoto sat, engrossed in typing on his laptop.

Taking a deep breath, he checked the time on the device's screen in the corner. Slowly standing up and stretching his limbs, he made his way to the small kitchen in his apartment.

As he walked past the couch, his gaze stopped on the female figure lying there, softly snoring. Crouching down, he reached up to gently push a strand of her (H/c) hair away from her face.

For a moment, he admired her beauty, perceiving an innocence that seemed to call for protection, though he knew she was more than capable of taking care of herself. His hand lingered momentarily above her face before he realized his actions and quickly withdrew.

Letting out a small sigh, he stood up and continued on his way to the kitchen.

You wake up with a quick gasp for air, immediately sitting up straight. As you survey your surroundings, you find yourself on a couch with a TV in front, a desk to the right, a window next to it, a whiteboard behind you with a door, and an opening to the left leading to the kitchen.

Footsteps approach, and a man with short, somewhat messy black hair and grayish eyes emerges. His gaze meets your own (E/c) eyes with surprise. "(Y/n)! You woke up," he exclaims, a smile on his face. It's Naoto. The time travel worked, and you're in the future. Shifting on the couch, you make yourself more comfortable as Naoto walks closer.

"I'm glad you're back. So, did anything happen?" he asks. Glancing behind, you notice multiple words and photos on the whiteboard. Standing up, you walk over, looking at a photo of future Mikey – he certainly looks handsome.

Naoto observes you with a quizzical look, moving up behind you and slightly towering over your simping form. Taking a deep breath, you realize this wasn't supposed to be your first return – that was meant to happen at the firework show when Takemichi accidentally touched Naoto's hand. But it doesn't matter; you didn't miss much.

"I met Mikey. I guess you could say we sort of became friends. I mean, he called me his wifey when we first met," you say, trailing off slightly at the end. Naoto looks at you from behind with a slightly shocked expression. 'Wifey'? What kind of weirdo calls someone that on the first meeting?

"Mikey..?" Naoto questions, and you turn around, smiling slightly. "Yeah! That's Sano-kun's nickname."

Naoto looks away in thought towards the window for a moment, then turns back around. The small smile is gone, replaced with a stern face. "Why didn't you kill him?" he asks. You glance at the ground, a small frown forming. "Naoto, even if I wanted to kill him, I wouldn't have managed to," you respond seriously.

Clenching both fists, Naoto looks away towards the couch. Slowly, you walk up to him, placing a hand on his arm. It snaps him out of his daze, and he looks at your hand with slightly red cheeks. You let go, already walking towards the couch and sitting down.

"Let's meet Mikey," you suggest. Deep down, you know it's nearly impossible, but Akkun was supposed to kill himself, a crucial part of the plot. You could probably avoid it, but time is of the essence, and if only you had known you could go to the future, you could've made a plan.

Naoto whips his head towards you, storming over, the red tint on his cheeks now completely gone. "ARE YOU INSANE?" he exclaims loudly, startling you. You slightly flinch, not expecting such a reaction. Naoto notices and immediately takes a small step back away from you.

He mumbles out a quick apology, and you divert your gaze to your hands in your lap. "I need to ask him some questions," you respond calmly to his earlier outburst, hoping he won't inquire further and just accepts the lie.

Naoto looks away, his fear palpable – having already lost his sister, the thought of losing you too scares him. He turns back towards you, stealing a glance. Your hands are clenched in your lap, deep in thought, the moonlight casting a gentle glow on your face as you gaze down at them. To him, you resemble an angel sent to save him and his sister. If he didn't know any better, that's exactly what you are.

A deep sigh brings you back from your reverie, and you glance towards the black-haired male, noticing he's already looking at you with soft eyes and a slight smile. It elicits a slight flutter in your chest. "Fine, we'll look for Mikey... together," he says, still holding your gaze, the moonlight framing him like an ethereal being with a halo.

You quickly shake off your daze as Naoto turns around and settles at the desk. Your heart races, prompting you to place a hand over it in an attempt to calm its rapid beats. What strikes you as odd is how swiftly Naoto accepted your lie. In the manga, it took Takemichi much more convincing before an agreement was reached. Strange.

Snapping out of your daze once more, you hear Naoto speaking to you. "Who is this?" he asks. Walking up to him, you peer at the photo. "That's Akkun!" you exclaim, leaning in slightly closer, catching Naoto off guard as his gray eyes widen in surprise.

"Was that one of your friends?" he inquires as you move away. Nodding in response while still fixated on the photo, you note how different Akkun looks there. "Akkun is a big shot in Toman," Naoto remarks, pulling you out of your thoughts. Glancing at the man beside you, you pause for a moment. "Do you think you can contact him?" he asked.

You think for a moment before nodding, "Probably if I go back to my place," you respond, trailing off slightly at the end. Naoto nods slowly, contemplating. "If the present-day 'Atsushi Sendou' is a manager in Toman, then he will be able to contact Mikey!" Your nod confirms agreement as he strides towards the door. "Let's go."

The walk to the apartment is peaceful. Moonlight bathes both of you as you ascend the stairs, reaching the door.

You stand there for a moment, just staring at the door, until you hear Naoto cough. Snapping out of your daze, you look at the gray-eyed man beside you, and he motions towards the door with his head.

Nodding, you put your hand in your pocket, hoping there are keys there. Fortunately, you feel the cold metal of the keys on your fingers a moment later. Pulling them out, you insert them into the keyhole before twisting them.

Opening the door, a strong smell washes over you, but it's not unpleasant. It's a sweet, strawberry scent. The entire apartment is clean and organized. For a moment, you stand there in awe. Wasn't Takemichi's apartment supposed to be absolutely rancid?

Naoto walks in after you, standing beside you, equally shocked. "It smells really good in here," he remarks, walking over to your desk in the left corner of the apartment.

You let out a confused hum in response while also walking in further.

You think for a moment about where Takemichi might have left the book with Akkun's number in the manga. After about a minute of pondering, it pops into your head: the closet.

Walking towards the light wooden closet against the furthest wall, you open it to find a lot of male-sized clothes. Just like in the past, your closet also contains mostly male clothes. You put the clothes back and notice at the bottom of the closet, there's a box and a... flower? A beautiful white Gardenia catches your eye. You crouch down, picking it up. There's nothing off about it, but it's still alive and blooming.

Realizing it wasn't left that long ago, a shiver crawls up your spine, and you feel watched. Quickly turning around, you see Naoto looking through a couple of drawers. Shaking off the feeling, you put the flower back, not wanting to dwell on it. You turn towards the box and grab it, closing the closet and placing the box on the small table in the middle of the room.

Kneeling down next to it on the floor, you open the box. Inside, there are several photos – some with Hinata, some with the Mizu Middle boys, and one with some Toman members. All of you are smiling at the camera – Mikey with a carefree expression in front of you, Mitsuya smiling while looking at you next to Chifuyu on the right, Draken with a small smirk looking down at you with his arm on your head from the left, and Chifuyu on your right with a big smile and peace signs. In the middle, you have a nervous smile.

Staring at the photo for a moment, you look away and put it down. Digging further, you pull out a small book that says "Memo" on the top and "Secret" on the bottom, with your name written beneath it.

You turn around and look at Naoto's back. "I found it!" you exclaim, a smile lighting up your face. Naoto looks back, nodding with a smile, and walks towards you. You open the small book, scrolling through it until you find a number with "Akkun" written above it.

Pulling out your phone, you type in the number. After a few moments of ringing, and Naoto crouching down behind you to look at the phone screen, the call connects. You glance at Naoto, who nods, and then put the phone to your ear, starting the conversation.

Both of you are now stand in front of a beautiful and tall building, admiring it. Naoto looks at you, appreciating your awed face illuminated by the lights of the building.

You walk forward, hand on the door handle, turning your head back towards the black-haired male. "Ready?" He nods with a smile in response.

You open the door, walking in with Naoto following behind. You see a line of girls in pretty dresses, and a man with a weirdly creepy smile looking at both of you, mainly you, as if he recognizes you.

"Welcome! What's your name?" You stand there for a moment, letting the man's question sink in, stammering for a moment, feeling quite overwhelmed. "Uhm, we have a meeting with Sendou-san."

The man looks at you, peering into your soul. "You... and our president?" Your eyes widen at the comment, rude.

"Oh jeez, you should've just said you were Hanagaki. If you mentioned you were the boss's girlfriend, I would've let you in immediately!" You walk behind the man into a luxurious-looking room, not even noticing him calling you Akkun's girlfriend as you look around awed. Naoto, however, notices and frowns, crossing his arms as he follows behind you.

A moment later, you two are sitting down in a booth, a glass of water in front of you. Your hands shake a little, feeling nervous, not because of Akkun but because he's going to jump off a building, and witnessing such an event could be traumatizing.

Suddenly, you hear your name being called, and you turn around to face your worst nightmare – Buzzcut Akkun. It really doesn't suit him at all. You attempt to cover up your laugh with a cough, then give the man in front of you a wobbly smile.

"You ain't changed a bit," Akkun tells you with a smile and a glint in his eyes that you can't quite make out.

"Akkun," you whisper, slowly walking towards him and rubbing your sweaty palms against your pants, "didn't recognize me without my pompadour, huh?" He calls out lightheartedly with a small chuckle.

You let out a disbelieving laugh and respond with a nod, zoning out as you stare at his face, looking drained. Once again, you get snapped out of your reverie by your name. "You wanna meet up with Mikey-san, right?" the purple-eyed male asks. You let out a confused noise, trying to play along.

"I've been waiting for you, (Y/n)."

Your eyes widen slightly at the tone of his voice; it sounds so exhausted. "What... do you mean by that?" you ask, not noticing Naoto behind you with a frown on his face as he looks at Akkun.

"Let's talk outside," the plum-haired male responds. You nod and look at Naoto for a moment, who immediately wipes away his frown, replaces it with an encouraging smile, and nods, indicating he'll wait there.

You walk away, following behind Akkun, but a call of your name stops you. Turning around to face Naoto just before leaving through the door, he tells you seriously, "Be careful." His smile is gone, replaced by a serious look in his eyes. "It's alright, don't worry!" you smile while responding, then walk out the door.

The moment you step out onto the roof and feel the wind immediately blow into your face, Akkun wraps an arm around you and pulls you closer excitedly. "How ya been, (Y/n)?" he exclaims.

You let out a small whine of pain, and Akkun, hearing this, laughs lightheartedly. You feel happy to see him like this, so carefree and happy, but you know that won't last for long.

You both walk towards the end of the roof, looking out at the sky, stars shining brightly. Akkun stands next to you, also admiring the sky before turning to you and just admiring you.

"The guy who came along was a detective, right?" he asks, now looking back at the sky. You stammer, trying to form a response, but get a small laugh from Akkun in response. "It's alright, you don't need to hide it."

"I didn't know she had a little brother. He's Tachibana Hinata's little brother, right?"

You don't say anything and just confusedly stare at his back. You didn't think he needed a response anyway. "Hey, do you remember?" he asks. You let out a confused hum in response, hoping he'll continue.

"That day after you had gone up against Kiyomasa-kun that summer of our second year...?" He clenches his hands into fists and takes a deep breath before continuing. "After everyone had gone home, you said: 'If we were to go our separate ways, what'd you think we'd talk about after becoming adults?'"

You can feel tears already rising up at the question and let out a shallow breath. "Yeah," Akkun smiles at the sky before continuing. "Well, what do you think about this conversation..."

"The one who pushed you onto those train tracks was me."

Silence never felt louder than it did in that moment; it felt as if the air was about to suffocate you. You didn't say anything. "You definitely should've died then, but someone saved you."

"Naoto Tachibana saved you; it seems like he knew that you were going to fall onto the tracks at that time." Akkun takes a deep breath before continuing, while your hands are shaking. "I know this is weird to say, but... could you by any chance be able to return to the past, (Y/n)?"

Silence surrounds you both again; neither of you says anything, just staring into each other's eyes. It feels like hours, but in reality, only a couple of minutes pass.

"(Y/n)..." he whispers, tears falling down his face. He turns around, trying to hide them. "One day, I became like this, you know...?" You just stare at him, tears now falling down your face too. "I'm one of Kisaki's men now."

"Kisaki... you mean Tetta Kisaki...?" you respond in a whisper, but the plum-haired male hears it anyway. "All the members of Toman are Kisaki's men now; I haven't seen Mikey-kun in years!" He exclaims, spreading his arms widely.

"Akkun..." you say in a slight whimper. Akkun frowns at this, though you aren't able to see it. "I'm scared," he tells you, walking even closer to the edge of the building, and you let out a shaky breath as he does so.

"The reason for Mikey's change... was Draken's death," you look at the back of his head, having to slightly look up, and let out a confused noise at his statement, trying to play along.

"He wasn't supposed to die... and here I am living it up with dirty money," he tells you, climbing up the side of the building slowly. The only thing going through your head is: save him.

"I always admired you, you who would always stand firm even while crying," he lets out a shaky breath as he finishes his sentence. "Akkun..." is the only thing that comes out in a whisper from your mouth as you open it. "The one you want to save by returning to the past is 'her', right?"

You don't say anything, and the purple-eyed male clenches his hands. "That's the 'ultimate love', isn't it? Haha..." he asks himself, laughing at how pathetic he's acting. He looks down at the ground before continuing his sentence.

"Good luck, (Y/n)..." You let out a sad, pathetic-sounding whimper at the words. "Akkun... please, get down," is the only thing you can say, sounding pathetic.

He turned around fully, still standing at the edge, hands in his pockets, a teary-eyed smile on his face. "Save everyone, our crybaby hero," he told you, then turned around again, and you let out a pathetic sob at that.

He looked up at the moon and smiled slightly, turning his head back to you. Saying one last thing before jumping off that made you start screaming and crying pathetically.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

• Naoto was glad you where back

• you wonder who left that flower was in your closet 

• The police weren't able to talk to you, because you were crying to much

Hey guys! I finnaly got over my writers block.. so here I present a new chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, it was a bit rushed sorry about that. But please let me know what you think!!

WordCount - 3023

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

158K 8.1K 26
ส€แดœษดษดษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แดา“ แด›ษชแดแด‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ† ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† โˆ† -แด›สœษชs แดแด€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด˜ส€แดา“แด€ษดษชแด›ษชแด‡s, sแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€s, ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส, แด€ษดษขsแด›, ษขแดส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษชษดแด„แดส€ส€แด‡แด„แด› ษขส€แด€แดแดแด€ส€. - ษช แด…แดษด...
179K 10.4K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...
78K 771 57
BOOK IS BEING EDITED AND REVISED โฉฉโ™กโœฟ๏ธฐ "๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’? ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„, ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„. ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...
54.7K 2.7K 28
๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง...