STARS // Captain Laserhawk:...

By setsunatrips

๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š... More

๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž || Introduction
one.
two.
four.
five.
Q&A ANNOUNCEMENT!
six.
seven.

three.

757 12 11
By setsunatrips

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

"I'm sorry, Dolph..........but there is no happy ending to this."

"What?"

""My source had a price in exchange for giving me the location. The codec.....for you two."

"You gave us up...for money?"

"It's not nearly that simple, this is bigger than the three of us Dolph........"

"........."

"The revolution must happen. None of us are free until Eden falls, and this gives me everything I need to make it."

"Those plan we made......leaving Eden together and taking care of Y/N....fulfilling her hopes and dreams......that was just the job right? You were always going to turn us in........"

"I truly did love you both, but... the cause is worth any sacrifice."

"........."

"........."

"Heh.........Hell of an apocalypse we're having, right?"

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Baby......please wake up........"

As the gentle sound of her father's voice reached her ears, Y/N's eyelids fluttered open, and she gradually sat upright on the cozy cot she had been resting on. By Y/N's side was Dolph, who was staring down at the floor with his hands clasped together in a prayer type fashion. "Daddy?" Y/N asked, brushing away some strands of hair away from face. Dolph looked up, his eyes widening at the sight of Y/N now finally awake. "Y/N!" Dolph cried out, bringing Y/N into a tight embrace.

Dolph's left hand cradled Y/N's head, his voice choked with emotion as he fought back tears. "I... I was so scared," he whispered, his body swaying gently as he held Y/N close. Y/N nestled into his chest, seeking solace in his embrace. "Daddy... are we on the moon yet?" Y/N's innocent question caught Dolph off guard, and he paused, unsure of how to respond. He realized that Y/N had no recollection of the traumatic events that had unfolded earlier. Dolph hesitated, not wanting to remind Y/N of her gunshot wound inflicted by Alex. Instead, he took a deep breath and pressed his forehead against Y/N's, silently conveying his love and protection.

Dolph's voice trembled as he whispered, "We're not... I'm sorry." Y/N's brows furrowed slightly, a hint of disappointment crossing her face. "Oh... okay," she muttered, a small whine escaping her lips. Dolph's expression softened, his grip on Y/N's hand tightening as he tried to convey his support. "Hey... I'm here," he reassured, hoping his presence would bring some comfort to Y/N. Yet, it seemed to have little effect, as Y/N's frown persisted. Dolph sighed, pulling away from Y/N while she looked around the room they were in.

"Where are we?" Y/N asked, realizing that they were trapped in a cell. Before Dolph could respond to her question, their conversation was abruptly interrupted by the arrival of a woman with a camera. She approached them, crouching down in front of Y/N with a seemingly friendly demeanor. "Oh! You're awake," she exclaimed, her voice laced with sweetness. She reached out a hand to help Y/N up, but Dolph swiftly stepped in between them, his gaze filled with suspicion and mistrust. His piercing glare conveyed his unspoken message, warning the woman that he was not ready to trust her just yet.

With a half-hearted chuckle, the woman withdrew her hand as Dolph assisted Y/N to their feet. "I'm Jade," she introduced herself, swiftly capturing a snapshot of Y/N and Dolph. "And who might you two be?" "We're Laserhawk... and this is my daughter, Y/N," Dolph replied, a smile lighting up Jade's face as she warmly waved at Y/N, who shyly took refuge behind Dolph. "Adoptive... right?" Jade inquired. Dolph hesitated momentarily before affirming, "...Right."

Just then, the echoing sounds of banging reached their ears, prompting the trio to shift their attention towards the front. A blond man, dressed in a wrestler's attire, relentlessly threw himself against the door in a futile attempt to open it. "Could you please stop that? I'm trying to focus!" a big pig-like man implored, causing the wrestler to momentarily halt his actions and approach him. "Got a problem, pig face?" the wrestler challenged, while Jade nervously chuckled, scratching the back of her head.

Pointing towards the pig-like man nearby, Jade began, "That's my uncle, Pey'j. And that 'genius' over there is-" However, before she could complete her introduction, the wrestler interrupted with a loud exclamation, "Hey! I'm Cody Rhodes! And I'm supposed to be fighting for the championship tomorrow!" Ignoring Cody's outburst, everyone shifted their attention back to the pressing matter at hand - understanding their current location and how they had ended up there.

"I think we might have been drugged or something," Jade suggested, causing Y/N to squeak and bury her face in Dolph's leg. Dolph gently patted Y/N's head, understanding that this situation was overwhelming for her. "Although... honestly, I can't fathom why anyone would target someone as young as you," Jade added, offering a small smile in an attempt to befriend Y/N. However, Y/N merely glanced at Jade and tightly held onto Dolph's pants. "Well... she's with me, so technically she's a fugitive," Dolph pointed out, recalling Y/N's involvement in his previous heist.

Suddenly, a figure descended from the ceiling, gracefully landing on the floor. Startled by the unexpected arrival, everyone turned their attention to the hooded figure, revealing a small green frog. "I can feel the blood of my brotherhood trying to say something to me ... We are here for a reason!" the frog declared, his voice brimming with significance. While this sight would be bizarre for most, Y/N's face lit up with joy. "Froggy!" Y/N exclaimed happily, scooping up the assassin frog and embracing him tightly. "Daddy! Daddy! Look, it's a froggy!" Y/N exclaimed, proudly showing Dolph the newfound companion. Dolph chuckled, observing Y/N play with the assassin frog as though he were a toy.

The assassin frog clearly felt uncomfortable being treated like a doll, and he showed his dissatisfaction by giving Y/N a small smack on the face when she asked Dolph if they could keep him. "Ow!" Y/N exclaimed, covering her face, while the assassin frog crossed his arms and gave her a pouty expression. "No touching!" he sternly declared. Y/N glared at him and stuck out her tongue in response. However, the assassin frog soon felt something rising in his throat, and a bubble escaped from his mouth. "Ew!" Y/N squealed, while Jade captured a photo of the bubble.

"Wait... there's something in there!" Jade exclaimed, realizing that an image was forming within the bubble. To their surprise, the image turned out to be that of the Supermaxx, adding more confusion to the group's already perplexing situation. Suddenly, an alarm blared, and the cell was bathed in red light. Dolph instinctively pulled Y/N closer to his side. "I sense that an enemy approaches..." the assassin frog warned. "Yeah... we kinda get that too," Jade m responded dryly. After a few tense seconds, the cell door swung open, revealing a tall woman with tanned skin and silver hair.

"I am the Warden of Supermaxx, and I've got three things to say to you-" Before the woman could finish her sentence, Cody Rhodes tried to attack her. Yet, his head soon exploded, a red nasty pull splattering everywhere in the cell. Dolph covered Y/N's eyes the moment this happened, not wanting her to witness the gruesome sight. But, Y/N could gather what happened by the noise alone, and was already traumatized. "Alright........I guess I'll just go to number three then." The Warden said, rolling her eyes at the remains of Cody Rhodes. "Yeah, you got a bomb in your brain. And if you do shit like that, boom." Dolph slowly uncovered Y/N's eyes, allowing her to hide behind him as he stepped in front of her protectively.

"So, going back, number one: you're my prisoners. I brought you together because you each posses a unique quality." The Warden gave a quick glance to Y/N, who caught on and slowly left Dolph's side. Y/N didn't know why, but the Warden was.....familiar to her in a way, despite the fact she had never met her before. "Number two: to the world outside, you don't exist anymore. Congratulations, you're now my new special team of operatives." Dolph clicked his tongue, considering this to be his own personal hell. "Just kill me........" Dolph muttered, glaring at the Warden, "I'd rather be a corpse than work for Eden again.". Such a shame......I thought you would be interested in finding that boyfriend of yours." The moment the Warden said this, Dolph pointed the barrel of his cannon arm to her.

"Daddy!" Y/N cried out, clinging to Dolph's waist in a desperate attempt to prevent him from acting rashly. Ignoring her pleas, Dolph remained steadfast, directing his full attention towards the warden. "Speak... now," he demanded, his voice laced with determination. The warden smirked, taunting him, "Well, if you shoot me, you won't find out." Dolph slowly lowered his cannon arm, cautiously observing her. The warden then turned her back to him, assuring him that he wasn't working for Eden but for her. With that, she began walking away, advising the group to rest as they had an upcoming mission ahead of them.

Dolph and Y/N stood there, silently observing as the warden departed, the cell door closing behind her. Dolph then turned his attention to Y/N and noticed tears streaming down her face. "Hey... don't cry," Dolph whispered, kneeling down to meet Y/N at eye level. "But... didn't you hear what she said?" Y/N managed to express between sobs. "I did..." Dolph embraced her, offering a comforting hug, allowing her to cry on his shoulder as he gently rubbed her back.

"I'm not letting that bitch hurt you.............."

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Oh, Y/N..........

I thought I wouldn't see you again~"

Sarah Fisher stood in front of the incubator, gazing at the tiny girl inside. A smile touched her lips as she placed a hand on the glass, recalling another little girl with the same appearance. This particular girl was now a part of her new special operative team, giving Sarah some hope that her plans could still go smoothly.
And all she had to do was coerce Y/N onto her side.........

This.......seems easy enough~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 312 11
หขแต‰สณแต‰โฟแตˆโฑแต–โฑแต—สธ /หŒหขษ›สณโฝษ™โพโฟหˆแตˆษชแต–ษชแต—โฑ/ โฝโฟแต’แต˜โฟโพ แต—สฐแต‰ แต’แถœแถœแต˜สณสณแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตˆแต‰แต›แต‰หกแต’แต–แตแต‰โฟแต— แต’แถ  แต‰แต›แต‰โฟแต—หข แต‡สธ แถœสฐแตƒโฟแถœแต‰ โฑโฟ แตƒ สฐแตƒแต–แต–สธ แต’สณ แต‡แต‰โฟแต‰แถ โฑแถœโฑแตƒหก สทแตƒสธ. [Platonic! Steve Rogers x Reade...
435K 14.1K 44
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ. ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’: chatfic...
195 9 9
โแดตแต— สทแตƒหข แตƒ แตโฑหขแต—แตƒแตแต‰ แถ สณแต’แต แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แตƒสณแต—โž หขแต—แตƒสณแต—แต‰แตˆ:โ‚‚โ‚€/โ‚€โ‚…/โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚€ แดฑโฟแตˆแต‰แตˆ:โ‚€โ‚/โ‚€โ‚†/โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚€
12.9K 357 19
โœฟ.๏ฝก.:* โ˜†:**:.๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐” ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ด, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๏ฟฝ...