Mono no aware (Levi x Oc)

By Aya_Write2

The outside world is filled with tree's, sun, the ocean and the fresh of air but for some they have never see... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Levi and Aya's Past
Opening s2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Opening 1 s3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Opening 2 s3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapte 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Aya x Levi headcanons
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 43

328 6 0
By Aya_Write2

"Wow, time really is slow here. I bet so much has happened" Aya states as she sat in the sand, looking up at the night sky, as her feet rested in the sand.

"Huh?" Aya soon furrowed her brows as she felt a presence behind her before she looked over before she gasp and soon got up as she looked at the women in front of her.

"Izumi" Aya gasped

"Long time no see, Aya" Izumi smiled towards her.

"You-You!" Aya shouted before she grabbed her by the collar glaring into her eyes as Izumi simple looked at her "You knew everything!" Aya shouted with tears.

"I know" Izumi states as Aya gasped before she let Izumi go and sighed loudly.

"I don't care, it doesn't matter anyway" Aya said as she looked at the bright stars as Izumi frowned

"Let me guess, You have come here to tell me your story" Aya states before she frowned "Or even my story" She finished as Izumi slightly smiled.

"Your just like your father" Izumi states as Aya frowned looking towards the floor.

"I knew both your parents from the underground group we formed, they both trusted me because i had a power, a power that allows me the attributes of titans but then again we didn't know it was a titan" Izumi smiled.

"That's the ability i have isn't it?" Aya asked as Izumi nodded as she looked at Aya.

"It's the power from Ymir. the blood of when she became a titan" Izumi stated before she frowned looking at the young girl in the distance "I don't know how i got it but it's Ymir's blood and instead of eating, it is passed between blood" Izumi said

"How did i-" Aya asked before her eyes widened as she remembered back years ago before the female titan attack as Izumi had made a drink.

"You tricked me into drinking your blood!" Aya shouted with disgust as Izumi simple looked at her.

"I had to protect you. You can see the future, much like Eren! I knew i was going to die just like you do-" Izumi stopped as she saw Aya's dead like expression.

"Your parent valued me as a big part of the rebellion but i noticed Zeke... He was very friendly with one of the officer, i then got word that he was betraying us so i soon told your parents"

"Your wrong there is no way Zeke would!"  Dina cried as she held a baby Aya in her hands as Grisha eyes were wide with fear.

"It our fault. We-We never treated him like a son" Grisha muttered with fear as Dina's eyes were wide before she had tears in her eyes.

"That doesn't matter! You guys need to hide!" Izumi shouted as Grisha gasped before he looked over at the baby, his little girl.

"No, You need to take Aya as far away as you can!" Grisha yelled before he heard Dina gasped as Grisha made his way towards her

"No-No you can't take her away!" Dina cried as Grisha also had tears in his eyes while the baby simple wore a calm expression.

"Dina, It's the only way. She deserves to be free Dina. She doesn't deserve to have a life like us, a life like Zeke" Grisha said while Dina cried before she kissed her baby's head

"I love you Aya" Dina cried before she gave the young baby towards Izumi who eyes were wide as she held the baby.

"Goodbye my little girl. I love you" Grisha cried before he looked up at Izumi who's eyes were still wide.

"Protect her! Protect her with your life Izumi!" Grisha yelled as Izumi nodded before she grabbed her  cloak and ran towards the door while Grisha and Dina cried.

"I worked my ass off to get you to the island, went through hell but i protected as a promise to my friends" Izumi states as Aya held tears in her eyes

"I had the full intention of raising you, being there for you but as soon i as got inside the wall i had passed out and when i woke up you were gone" Izumi said while Aya sighed.

"I was in the underground, there was no way you would of found me" Aya said before Izumi nodded but then grabbed her shoulder

"But I did, I did and I join your squad!" Izumi yelled as Aya's eyes were wide looking into Izumi's eyes.

"Ah!" Aya soon yelled as tears soon etched in her eyes as she looked over, Izumi frowned looking towards her

"Goodbye Hanji" Aya muttered before she wiped away her tears as she felt the pain in her heart before she looked back over to Izumi.

"That doesn't explain why you never told me!" Aya shouted as Izumi sighed

"Would you have wanted me to? To tell you your brother wasn't your brother?" Izumi asked as Aya sighed looking towards the floor.

"You had lost him, he was everything to you! imagine if I took that away from you? You had achieved so much in your life. You were happy I didn't want to ruin that!" Izumi said as Aya glared towards her

"Just like how you want to make Levi and your son's life happy. Though I'm not killing the rest of the world am I?" Izumi said while Aya soon let out a smile

"And the real reason your here" Aya said before she walked away before her eyes widened seeing the little boy again

"You" Aya said with wide eyes as she turned to see Izumi gone before she gasped looking back at the little boy.

"I worked out who you are..." Aya trailed off before she kneeled down in front of the boy before she smiled at him.

"Your my son, My beautiful Farlan. My baby boy" Aya smiled as Farlan looked over her and soon smiled before Aya gritted her teeth

"This is my imagination, because I'm not going to see you grow up so I get a little glimpse of you. My blood was transferred to you. So I get to see your future. Only a small bit" Aya cried before her eyes widened as she turned to see the group there.

"What are they?" Aya asked before she turned back to see Farlan gone as she gasped and soon cried before she got up.

"It pointless" Aya soon said towards her friends, though she wouldn't dare look Levi in the eyes as they were gathered in the place of sand and stars.

"Aya!" Armin yelled as Aya sighed loudly before she felt him move and soon, Levi was in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Levi shouts in her face before Aya soon pointed towards the light as Armin, Mikasa, Jean and Connie gasped as they soon ran towards the light.

"You haven't answered my stupid question" Levi said again while Aya sighed as she looked up at the raven haired man.

"Doesn't Farlan deserve a happy and free life?" Aya asked as Levi furrowed his eyes.

"Farlan?" Levi questioned as Aya sighed before she smiled.

"I guess I picked his name myself. I thought you wouldn't of minded" Aya said while Levi soon grabbed her shoulders and his eye wide looking at her.

"Stop this now" Levi said as Aya frowned before she walked back and looked into Levi's eyes with a glare.

"I am doing what is necessary to secure a happy and free future for both you and Farlan" Aya said before she glared towards them

"You all will fight! Even if you have to kill us!" Aya shouted as Levi's eyes were wide with furry.

"Aya!" Levi glared before his eyes widened as he was soon back on the ship, everyone eyes were wide before they all wore a sad expression. 

"Captain-will you be able to kill-" Armin began

"Don't even finish that sentence!" Levi shouts as everyone eyes widened before they all frowned.

All the solider fought the previous titan users, ones that were created just to fight. There was struggle but they still fought. No matter what trying to defeat them. Each on struggled with their own titan to fight but never the less continued to win and defeat after Annie, Falco and Gabi came and saved them.

they still fought worked together as a team to take them down but when it came down to the decision that they would have to kill Eren and Aya. 

Levi felt sick to his stomach, the women he loved so much had being behind all of this and now he is going to have to kill her. He frowned deeply.

'I will have to kill the women i love and the mother of my-' Levi thought but gasped widely thinking about the baby. His child 'My kid will grow up without his mother, just like me' Levi frowned

Each person tried to get closer and closer to the titans that were fighting them, trying to stop them but the worked together in the end and some fought to get to Eren other fought to save Armin.

Levi sighed as he looked for the beast titan but his leg was greatly injured though he soon gasped as he was in that place again, The place with sand.

"Huh?" Levi gasped before he looked down to see Aya mending his leg, his eyes widened looking at the blonde.

"Aya" Levi muttered as the blonde simple used the sand to try and fix his leg as she hummed.

"I found out some pretty cool stuff about my abilities, I can use this sand to heal people just like Ymir does" Aya smiled as the man frowned.

"Their all on about killing you" Levi said as Aya only continued to work on his leg as she wore a smile

"Don't worry it won't come to anyone killing me" Aya said as Levi furrowed his brows looking at the blonde "You know he has your eyes" Aya said as Levi looked towards his leg

"He does?" Levi asked as Aya simple smiled towards the man before she reached for his hand.

"I know he will grow up to be just like you. You will do an amazing job raising him Levi" Aya smiled as Levi's eyes widened looking at her before he was back flying on Falco.

"Huh?" He questioned before he looked over at his leg before his eyes widened feeling his leg healed before he heard it. His voice.

"Hey! Hey! Over here! I'm the one you want to see right Levi?" Zeke shouts as he was formed against the bone. Levi's eyes widened before he raced towards him.

Levi had done it, He had finally killed the beast titan but he frowned once the rumbling had stopped as Levi's eyes widened realising she wasn't the one who has activated. He still frowned knowing was was going to happen as they left Armin to explode Eren.

Though Eren still walked, While unknown to them that is were Aya's body laid on Eren's body as he moved through the flames. Though the spine of Ymir had emitted some smoke which could turn people into titans. They had left them. The people who could turn into titan including Connie and Jean.

Those titan attacked the rest of the people who were fight to save the world, Armin stood in his colossal form and made his way towards Eren while other titan attacked the rest.

Levi and Mikasa were on Falco's back and Levi soon used his ODM gear to fight his and Mikasa's way through the titans to get to Eren. Levi fought but then he saw it as everything slowed, he saw her body falling through the sky as Aya and Levi made eye contact. Levi knew he had to help Mikasa get to Eren.

"Promise me you will choose the world over me"

Her voiced echoed through his head as he gasped before he had tears in his eye before he soon fought a titan. Aya smiled watching him leave as she fell through the sky.

"Thank you" Aya smiled as her body fell  as she thought back to all the time with him. falling in love with him and her body was  soon gone. Given to the fire and rubble.

"Come on Eren" A voice echoed while Eren hugged Armin in the sea. Armin's eyes widened as he turned around to see Aya stood there in a white dress as she smiled towards them.

"Aya" Armin spoke as Eren frown and soon stood up as he looked over at her.

"Armin. Aya said i shouldn't have to do it alone. To end the world on my own so she she joined me" Eren said as Aya smiled and laughed towards them as she reached towards Eren hand.

"I wanted a safe and free world for my son and Levi. Even if that means I'm not in it" Aya smiled before she had tears in her eyes before she smiled

"But now were both free" Aya smiled before she frowned feeling the it before she looked elsewhere.

"I have to- I have to say goodbye"

"You dedicated your hearts" Levi stated saluting to his fallen comrades

"Levi" a voice stated as the man eyes widened seeing the blonde in front of him, her hair flowing behind her and wearing a white dress.

"Aya" he gasped while the blonde simple smiled and walked towards him

"I'm sorry for everything" she smiled as tears were in her eyes as Levi frowned with tears as well before she looked at him.

"I'm sorry for not saving you" Levi said with tears as Aya soon shook her head and knelt down towards him.

"Don't be. You saved the world. Now enjoy your freedom and live a happy life with our son" Aya cried before she stood up again and made her way towards her fallen friends.

"I love you Aya" Levi muttered before they all disappeared as tears streamed down his eye.

8 Years Later 

Levi stood in the busy town square, upside lining up after one another, he smiled slightly looking around. A stick in his hand.

"Captain" a voice stated startling the man as he looked to see both Gabi and Falco smiling at him.

"What have I said brats, I'm not a captain anymore" he frowned turning to face them, a frown etched on his face. 

"Where is the other brat?" He questioned again both teens smiled widely.

"Well he got distracted by the sweets" Falco muttered, face red while Levi signed loudly

"Damn it" he muttered though that was soon interrupted as he heard the clicking of feet running towards them.

"Papa!" A voice called as all three turned to see a small boy running towards them, only short as his blonde hair blew in the wind, silver eyes illuminating

"Farlan" Levi spoke as the boy crashed into him, smiling widely while Levi wore a small smile before Levi gasped as butterfly flew past them both as Farlan smiled

"Look papa!" Farlan smiled as he chased after it. Levi simple smiled before he looked up towards the sky.

'I miss you everyday Aya'

Author's Note 

There we go! Finally finished and bawling my eyes out writing this and after watching the finally. It was so sad writing this but i felt it what Aya needed for the end of her story. This book wasn't just about the love between Levi and Aya. i hoped i was able to write about the relationship between siblings, friends and motherhood. 

Thank you for everyone who has been reading from the start, this has been a long time coming and now it has finally happened. Thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 230 19
≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ➢DISCONTINUED!! ❃ ➢Y/n is a girl 1 year younger than Eren and she i...
8.8K 702 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
135K 3.1K 78
You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you crossed paths with the Titans. That day ch...