Eddie Munson ~One Shots~

By Eddiemunsonswifey37

Just mini smut stories about the sexy Eddie Munson!!!! More

PT. ONE
PT. THREE
PT. FOUR
PT. FIVE
PT. SIX
PT. SEVEN
PT. EIGHT
PT. NINE
PT. TEN
PT. ELEVEN
PT. TWELVE
PT. THIRTEEN
PT. FOURTEEN
PT. FIFTEEN
PT. SIXTEEN
PT. SEVENTEEN
PT. EIGHTEEN
PT. NINETEEN
PT. TWENTY
PT. TWENTY-ONE
PT. TWENTY-TWO
PT. TWENTY-THREE
PT. TWENTY-FOUR
PT. TWENTY-FIVE
PT. TWENTY-SIX
PT. TWENTY-SEVEN
PT. TWENTY-EIGHT
PT. TWENTY-NINE
PT. THIRTY
PT. THIRTY-ONE
PT. THIRTY-TWO
PT. THIRTY-THREE
PT. THIRTY-FOUR

PT. TWO

877 1 0
By Eddiemunsonswifey37

           ~Get Away From My Man~

   Today is mine and Eddie's 2 year anniversary. And I wanted to surprise him since he's at the studio with his band. I got off work early,went to the store, and bought him the new Black Sabbath album and a cake. I drove to the studio, add when I got there,I noticed there was a female on Eddie's lap,playing with his hair. I placed everything on the table outside the studio and walked in. I walked over to the female,grabbed a fist full of her hair and oulled her off his lap "Get away from my man you fucking bitch!" I dragged her out the room with her hair still in my hand. She looks at me and says "What the fuck are you doing? And who the hell are you?" I looked at her and said "I happen to be Eddie's girlfriend. Today is our two year anniversary. Now why the fuck were you cozying up on his lap for? He don't belong to you so you have no damn right to sit down on his lap." She stares at me and said "Do you even know who the fuck I am?" I shook my head and said "Nope,and I don't want to know. Now if I was you,I would run away as fast as you can. You stupid skank!" She grabs her purse off the chair and before she walked out the door,she turns to look at me and said "Just for your info,he told me he wasn't in a relationship,so I figured I would take advantage of that. He is fucking sexy!" I walked up to her and punched her so hard in the face. Making her nose bleed.

   She holds her nose and storms out of the studio. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my knuckles off. I turned around and to my surprise,there stood Eddie. I walked over to him and tried to give him a hug,but he quickly denied it. Which he never does. He looks pissed off at me. "What the fuck was that? Do you know what you have done? That was Trina Sparks,she was supposed to be singing the female part in one of our songs. Now you have gone and screwed that up. I think we actually need to take a break for a while so I can have sometime to think." I couldn't believe what was happening. "But Eddie,it's...it's our two year anniversary,why are you doing this now? She fucking deserved it. She had no damn right to be sitting on your lap and playing with your hair. You don't belong to her. So she shouldn't have done that."

   Eddie sits down on the chair and said "You know what! Just because it's our two year anniversary doesn't mean shit to me now. You have ruined it for us and that is just pure bullshit. So can you please do us a favor and leave. And don't come back." I tried to speak to him,but he turns around and starts talking to the band. I was actually hurt,so I grabbed my purse. Before I left,I turned around and said "I bought you a present and a chocolate cake. Happy Anniversary and always remember,that I will always love you." I walked out of the studio with tears in my eyes. Our anniversary was ruined because of some dumb bitch trying to steal him away from me.

  ~Eddie's POV~

     I can not believe that Y/n did that. What are we gonna do now? How are we gonna find another female singer in the matter of 2 weeks? She shouldn't have come here in the first place. Like fuck,it wasn't like I was take her into another studio and fuck the shit out of her. I just don't understand why she couldn't trust me. Gareth looks at me and said "Man,it was kind of wrong on your end for not telling Trina that you were already in a relationship. You just told her that you didn't have anyone. When we saw her on your lap,and playing your hair,you did nothing to even stop her. And that is wrong. Y/n is a good girl and you just let her go. It broke my heart from the way you speaking to her. I think you need to go and apologize to her,before something big happens. And by the way,she did actually leave you something. It is over there on the side table."

   I turned around and noticed a black and red bag with a card taped to the side. I opened the card and read that first. "Hey baby. I just wanted to tell you how happy I am to be with you for two years now. The love I have for you is always gonna be unconditional. You are my everything. You are my knight in shining armour. You have been there for me through thick and thin. So happy two year anniversary lovebug. Love you so much! Hope you like your gift. ~Y/n~ ❤️." What she wrote was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I opened up the bag and to my surprise it was yhe new Black Sabbath album. She went out of her way and bought me something. And all I did was break her damn heart over something stupid. I need to find away to get her back before she actually thinks this is a breakup. I don't want to lose her.

   I walked back over to my band and said "Guys,I have to go and get my girl back. I can't lose her like this!" Jeff comes up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder and said "Go get her back man! If you love her,then go...get...her...back!" He was right,I have to go and get her back. Because I still do love her. I grab the keys to my van and drove to her apartment. I parked my van in front of her apartment. I can see her through the window. She was crying on the couch,while eating chocolate ice cream and watching a rom-com. Man,I really did break her heart. I was quite nervous to knock on her door. But I did it anyways. I can hear her sad and shaky voice say "I'm coming!" I heard her walk up to the door and unlock it. She opens it and quickly shits it in my face.

    I really did deserve that for how I treated her. "Y/n,please let me in. I have something to talk to you about. Come on baby answer the door for me!" I hear voice from the other side of the door saying "Please go away Eddie. I have nothing to say to you. You have done and broke up with me on our 2 year anniversary. So please let me cry in peace." Hearing her say that I broke up with her,broke my damn heart. I felt so damn bad. I really have to fix this. "Y/n,that is what I want to speak to you about. I didn't break up with you. I just wanted to take a break for a little. But I realized that I am in the wrong. I am sorry Y/n! Baby please answer the door."

  I hear the door unlock once again and she slowly opens it back up. She lets me in. I sat down on her couch and she sits down on the reclining chair across from me. Clearly she didn't want to sit next to me. And I understood. The silence was awkward, so I decided to break the silence by saying "Y/n,I didn't tell you that I wanted to break up with you. I said I needed a break for a while. You are the one that I want to be with,not Trina. You have done a lot for me and all I did was give you heartbreak. I am truly sorry! From the bottom of my heart,I mean every word that I am saying to you right now. I can't just throw our two anniversary out the window for something stupid. So please forgive me!"

   ~Y/ns POV~

   I let Eddie into my apartment. Even though I was upset with him. He sits down on my couch and I sit opposite of him on the recliner. I didn't know what to say to him. So he decided to start up the conversation. He apologized and told me that he just wanted to take a break,not to break up with me. I should I feel bad for him? Should I waste my time and forgive him? I really don't know what to do. So I looked at him and said "Look Eddie,you made it loud and clear. You don't want to be with me. You told Trina that you weren't in a relationship. Why would you even say that for? When you know damn well you were. And it looked like you didn't give shit when she was sitting on your lap with her fingers running through your hair. I know you are popular,especially to the female fans and for Trina,she clearly is in love with you. If you still want to be on break,than that's fine. I don't care! So if I were you,I would get up and leave. Because I have nothing else to say to you."

   Eddie looks at me and said "Baby,please don't do this to me. We can work this out. I still love you. Don't give up on us." He keeps staring at me with tears forming in his eyes. I have never seen him cry. I got up and walked over to sit him. I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. I looked from his eyes to his lips. He puts his hand behind my head and smashes his lips onto mine. We ended up making out for 30 minutes. His hands kept asking for permission when they reached the hem of my skirt. I nodded my head!

    Eddie brings my panties to the side and slides two fingers into my core. I grinded my hips back and forth on his lap while he is fingering me. I felt his cock go hard under my ass. He truly wants me. I brought my hand down to unbutton his pants. Once they were unbuttoned and unzipped,I pulled them down,along with boxers,down to his ankles. I lifted my hips up a little more and pushed my panties to the side. I then slowly slide down his length. Getting myself adjusted. I placed my hands on his shoulders and I started to grind my hips. Eddie tosses his head onto the back of the couch,letting the most sexiest moans slip from his soft lips,which I decided to place mine on top of his and moan into his mouth.

    I grinded my hips back and forth. Up and down. Tossing my head back. Body was aching. I looked into his brown eyes while I ride his dick. He digs his fingers into my sides and I dig my nails into his shoulders. We both were a moaning mess. Both of us dripping in sweat. I hit my orgasm,while I was still bouncing on him. He kept me still,next thing I knew,he thrusted his hips upwards,going in and out of me. Faster and faster. I gripped tighter onto his shoulders,I tossed my head back. Letting loud moans and screams slip through my lips.

    Eddie makes a few more thrusts into me. They have become sloppy,I knew he was on the verge of his orgasm as well. He moans loud as well. He kept pounding up into me. Hitting my g-spot everytime. I leaned forward and placed my lips on top of his. My body and legs were shaking. He thrusts into me a few more times and finishes deep inside. After we came down from our highs,I slowly got off of him and fixed my skirt and panties. I helped him off of the couch so he can fix himself as well.

   We both sit back down on the couch. I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and said "That was the best make-up sex we've ever had. We should argue more often." He runs his hand through my hair and said "I don't wanna argue anymore. Because this argument we had today made me almost lose you. I am sorry for even allowing her to sit on my lap. And I wasn't thinking when I told her that I wasn't in a relationship with you. I am happy with you. I don't want anybody else. You mean the whole universe to me. I love you Y/n!" He says while placing a sweet kiss on my lips. I stare into his dreamy eyes and said "I am happy with you as well. I don't know what I would do if we ever did break up. What would we do? But lets not worry about that,because here we are,still together. I love you too Eddie. Always and forever." I placed another kiss on his lips.

   "Hey do you wanna watch a movie with me babe?" I asked him with a pouty lip. He smiles at me and said "I will donanything for you princess. What movie would you like to watch?" I got up and went through all my movies. I laid out Friday the 13th,  The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Poltergeist. Eddie looks at them and grabs The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I took the movie from him and placed it inside of my vcr. I ordered us some pizza for dinner. We watched some of the movie until the pizza got here. I paused the movie when I heard the door knock. I go over,and grab my purse. I took the two boxes of pizza from the boy and handed him the change and told him to keep the rest for his tip. He thanked me and left. I bring the pizza back out to the living room and placed it on the coffee table.

   We ate half of both of the pizzas. I was full and the movie was about over. I looked at Eddie and said "Babe,it's getting late. Can we go to bed now?" Eddie turns the tv off and carries me bridal style into my bedroom. He sits me down on my bed and asks me what type of pjs I want to wear. So I told him that I still wear the Hellfire Club shirt that he had given me when we first started dating. So he tosses me the shirt and a pair of nighties shorts. I got undressed in front of Eddie. He watches me as I take my bra off and toss it on the floor. He stands there and admires me. He bites down on his lower lip and said "Damn,you have a body of a fucking goddess. You are so damn beautiful." He walks over to me,and pulls me closer to him. My breasts are pressed against his chest. He looks down and said "Those are the most beautiful set of tits I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing them with me." I slapped his arm playfully and went back to getting changed.

    He slips off his pants,leaving only his boxers on. He finds the grey sweatpants that he left here a month ago. And damn,whenever he wears them,it is a sight for sore eyes. I couldn't help but look between his legs. He noticed and said "You like it everytime I wear these pants,don't cha?" I nod my head very quickly. I walk by him to get to my side of the bed and when I do,I take my hand ghost over his cock. I felt it twitch when I did that. Did that get him even more hornier? But we were too tired to go for a second round. So we both laid down on the bed and covered up. Eddie brings me close to him. I lay my head down on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. Such a beautiful sound to me.

   I look up at him and said "Even though we almost broke up over something so ignorant,I have to admit I had enjoyed our anniversary together. I love you so much Eddie. Happy Second year anniversary." Eddie kisses the top of my head and said "Happy Anniversary sweetheart. I can't believe that today was almost our last anniversary ever. But I am glad that we kissed and made up. More or less had make-up sex. Which I really loved. But I have to admit something. I love you more than you love me. Now lets get some sleep princess. We have a song that needs a female singer to sing." I smiled with a shocked look on my face "Wait,are you asking me to replace Trina? Oh my god,Eddie. This is crazy! I promise you and the boys that I won't screw up!" Eddie smiles again and said "The boys and I all know you were meant for this song. We were stupid for not asking you to begin with. And we also know that you won't screw up. You will do just fine!"

    He placed a kiss on my lips amd I laid my head back down. Closing my eyes slowly. I fell asleep in an instant with just the sound of his heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 44 22
Smut filled Y/N storyline goodness. Giving Eddie the happiness he deserved while keeping you hot and bothered!
35.6K 520 17
Fluff, smut and everything in-between for the man, the myth the legend, Mr Eddie Munson. Most of these are based on requests and originally posted t...
25.3K 323 9
eddie munson x reader. some imagines of our favorite member of the hellfire club. smut ahead.
21.7K 249 22
eddie munson <3333333