The Moon Will Sing

By miserygetsrevenge

an unknown ship (chishiya x usagi ) story "She had only herself to blame for her weakness. Her heart and th... More

Chapter 1: No Time For This
Chapter 2: Only You
Chapter 3: A Family Matter
Chapter 5: Jack Of All Trades
Chapter 6: Aftershock
Chapter 7: Playing Hearts
Chapter 8: Crybaby
Chapter 9: All's Well That Ends Well
Chapter 10: Only You
Chapter 11: Fuck it, We Ball
Chapter 12: Bitchass Men and Their Bitchass Guns
Chapter 13: Tears of a Killer
Chapter 14: Evil, Evil People
Chapter 15: Mad Hatter and The Queen
Chapter 16: Nothing as it Seems
Chapter 17: The Sweet Life
Chapter 18: Say You Won't Go
Chapter 19: Life Goes On, I Stayed Here
Chapter 20: Never Ending Story
Chapter 21: Home at Last
Chapter 22: We'll Meet Again
Chapter 23: it's You
Chapter 24: Remember Me
Chapter 25: mind your business.
Chapter 26: we're almost us again

Chapter 4: Let The Games Begin

9 0 0
By miserygetsrevenge

She almost slipped up, calling him her husband. That's what her deepest desire was, but who needed to know?

"Morizono will be pleased to know that one of his Militant trustees fucked with me." Usagi hummed. Oh, we were on first names now, she meant business.

Chishiya loved seeing his girlfriend stick up for herself, she was so beautiful in his eyes, doing anything, he admired her.

Niragi scoffed, but they heard his footsteps leave.

Finally...

Chishiya asked from the balcony if he could re-enter the room again. Usagi nodded with her black turned to him.

"Hey, Shun." Usagi turned to him curiously, "when these games are over, will you still... will you still love me?" she hesitated her next moves and words, surely he would think she was dumb.

He was certainly dumbfounded. What kind of question was that?

"Of course. I will find you no matter where we are. Even if my mind forgets you, my heart will fall back in love with you with every glance of you I get blessed with."

Oh.

Oh.

Usagi ran to embrace him. She rested her chin on his shoulder as he let his fingers trace shapes on her back. "I didn't mean to make you sad..."

She laughed, "you've just made me the happiest woman alive, you idiot."

Chishiya sighed, relieved that she finally realized they would be together till the end.

"Let's go find your cousin," Chishiya said, slightly teasing her with the information he just learned, "see what he has to say about Niragi."

Usagi shrugged, letting go of his embrace; as cold as his body was, she liked holding him.

As he followed her, she knew where Aguni would be, he tried to be discreet about reaching for her hand. She noticed before he could reach his hand up.

"You're especially clingy today." her adoring smile made Chishiya's heart stop. She held out her pinky, he knew what it meant. The only way they held hands was intertwining their pinkies.

Gladly, Chishiya accepted and they carried on.

Once they got to the Executive door, they knew something was up.

Nobody was there.

"Is there something we're missing?"

"Apparently so..."

There was a note on the door.

Gone to a game. Meet us there.

"That's just... great." Usagi mumbled, her free hand crumpling the letter. She had no use for it, they knew where the coordinates were.

Strangely, they could have just said 'we're in the middle of Tokyo.'

Why didn't they, Usagi wondered. 

Well, she had no time to think about it as Chishiya dragged her out to the last car that they had left.

Chishiya drove to the middle of it all; the chaos ensued.

Nothing could have prepared them for the sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 17.8K 49
"๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...
18.6K 498 10
Not everything in this story is gonna be 100% accurate to the show. yes i'm clear that niragi and chishiya hate each other๐Ÿ™„. if y'all don't like ml...
6.5K 159 11
This short fic of you and Chishiya goes along with the depicted storyline of Alice In Borderland. You two were smart enough to know that you cannot...
165K 2.7K 23
Blue Lock oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. Both platonic and romantic ships and x readers are accepted. Contains plots of all sorts (except for le...