Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.

25.Hard feelings

15.2K 1K 215
By Mxxnchild07

♡Arhaan's pov♡

Instead of dealing with my problems, I’ll just stare at the ceiling. I know avoiding problems never heals or solves, but it sure feels good.

I look at Inayah, she is in better mood then she was in before but afcourse the universe forces me to do stuff I know she’ll hate me for.

“Inayah?”

“Yes?” she turns to look at me, after placing the bookmark in her book.

“We gotta go”

“What?”

“Yeah, just got a call. Have to deal with some urgent work at office.”

“Why can’t you just go? Is it really necessary that I have to go with you?”

“Well because the classes are almost over and I just can’t leave you here, can I?”

“Ugh, whatever. Let’s go. I dont want to waste my time over arguing ”

Packing our bags, we sign off from the detention room list and head towards our car.

“Inayah” a highly annoying voice stops us and my already ruined mood dampens a little more.

It’s him. Again.

The same guy who ruined our perfect study ‘date’. Well yeah technically it wasn’t a ‘date’ ‘date’ but still he intruded our time.

Inayah turns around to look at him as he approaches us.

“Hello, sorry to bother you guys again.”

“It’s no problem Aditiya.”

There is definitely a problem here. And spoiler alert let me tell you who it is.

It’s him.

“Yeah, um I needed a little help.” He scratches the back of his neck, awkwardly. Trying to avoid eye contact with me.

“Yeah?”

“Is it ok if you guys drop me home? My car got wrecked out of nowhere and the uber guy is not responding.”

“No” “yes” I and Inayah both say at the same time, and I think I don’t need to clarify who said the no.

“Yes, afcourse we can. Right Arhaan?” she scrunches her eyes at me as if she is daring me to say no.

Have I said this before that I’ll do anything she asks me to?

Well that’s absolutely not working in my favour because now we are walking towards our car to drop the idiot home.

As I climb into the driver’s seat and wait for Inayah to settle in her spot, my jaw tightens seeing her already seated on the backseat with the fucker.

I turn to look at them, “Inayah why are you not in your place?”

Stopping whatever conversation they were in, Inayah’s brows scrunch in confusion at my comment.

“What do you mean my ‘place’?”

“You’re supposed to seat next to me, here in front.” I respond pointing towards the seat which is looking empty without its reserved owner.

“Yeah but I’m giving company to Aditiya.”

“What?” I pried, already wanting to kill the guy seating next to her.

“Arhaan can you just drive, his house is not even that far from here.”

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

I promise I’m trying, trying not to focus on the conversation they are having but it’s just to fucking tough when he is making my girl giggle fucking giggle at the lamest thing I’ve ever heard.

He leans in a bit to hear what trésor said making my mind twist.

Fuck it’s getting suffocating.

I speed the car up, fast enough for it to exhaust a raw, throaty growl from its engine echoing around to catch attention.

“Arhaan”

I stop the car in a jolt, making sure to cover trésor with my arm for safety. But I guess Mr Steal your girl couldn’t survive my car’s power, propelling his face against my neck rest. Hard.

Whoopsie I guess.

It’s not like I did that on purpose, why would I ever do that? 

“Arhaan”. “Oh my God, are you ok Aditiya?”

“Yeah, yeah” he said rubbing his nose.

“Arhaan? What was that?” Inayah turned to look at me, anger seeping through each word she spoke.

“What? I didn’t do anything. It was the speed breaker.” I agitated. Trying to sound as innocent as possible but the narrowed expression on her face stated that she knew.

“It’s ok, its ok. My house is here anyway.” Taking the bag, he rushes out of the car.

Good riddance. I smirk.

Turning from him I look back at Inayah only to find her giving me the deadliest expression.

Oh fuck.

“Arhaan”

“Y-yes trésor?”

“What was that little stunt you did out there?”

“What stunt love?” I avert my eyes not being able to lie to her.

“You will go out, and will apologize to Aditya. Saying that you are sorry for driving this rash and hurting him in the process. Ok?”

My expression dulled, what the fuck?

Me saying sorry? Fuck no.

“Arhaan?” her eyes bored into mine, as my shoulders slouches. Again.

“Yeah, I’m going.”

Getting out of the car, I see him walking in front of me.

I walk towards him, grabbing the back of his neck I push him against the nearest wall, making sure that we are not visible from Inayah’s view.

“wh-

“Ok, now you’ll shut the fuck up and listen. You see that gorgeous girl seating in the car?” I said, pointing at tresor.

“Y-yeah” he shakes his head slightly, his eyes filled with fear.

What a bummer.

“Yeah, so that women is my wife, ok? Mine. So if you didn’t stop looking at her with those lovey dovey eyes this instant, I promise I’ll scoop them out of your fucking eye sockets.”

“I-I was n-not-

“Yeah, yeah you were not basically eye fucking her and all that blah blah. Inayah is innocent she doesn’t get your true intension, but I fucking do. So if I ever fucking see you near her again, I’ll not hesitate to kill you.” He whimpers at my last statement.

“Hmm? And yeah take care of that nose.” I point towards the nose covered in blood.
Walking back in car, I see her already seating in the front seat, where she belongs.

“You apologised?”

“mhmm” I can be a good boy for you. Just for you.

Well it’s not technically a lie, I did apologise. I didn’t killed him so it is a kind of an apology, just in my way.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

“They are already waiting for you in the conference room, boss.” Kabir says, greeting me with a single nod.

My steps echo through the halls as I walk, Kabir is the only person that I can consider as a trust worthy person in my mafia currently. I don’t form any connections with my employees unless they are strictly beneficial for my work.

But yeah, he was there with me to build this empire from scratch, there was a time when my father used to kidnap kids and women to sell, the name of our mafia strained during that time period.

when my father was the boss. He used to traffic humans, every year earning the forth of what our daily income is right now. He is a pathetic piece of shit, so is my uncle.

Least to say seeing both of the people I hate the most in this world together in front of me was not the sight I wanted to witness.

I warned him not to step in this room again because I was trying to bring and mend the connections we lost in the past, to bring back the methods my grandfather used to work through.

Trading weapons and alliances, favours and promises. Running clubs, casinos. That’s it. not fucking human trafficking.

Being in front of father, I only had one thing in my mind. He is here to fuck things up again. He is not a good man and everyone knows that, not saying that I’m any better but I know I’ll never become the person he is.

But in future if I ever become like him, my life will be the next I’ll take with my gun.

Both of them are sitting on the leather chairs placed in the corner, cigars in their hand.

My uncle’s bald head shines from the soft sunlight seeping through the curtain, and I had to pull myself back from grimacing at his half tooth less laugh.

I clear my throat as to make them aware about my arrival.

They stop laughing as their attention shifts to me.

“There he is” my uncle wobbly stands walking near me, patting me on my shoulder. Its 4pm and he is already full on drunk.

I step back in disgust, there goes my favourite suit in trash.

“Why did you call me and why the fuck both of you here?” ignoring his hand which he raised to shake my hand, I walk and sit on one of the leather chairs farthest away from theirs. Sanitizing my hand to make sure I didn’t caught any disease from the walking afflicted guy as my so called uncle.

“Boss” Kabir comes in my view.

“Umm, bhabhi?” I could physically feel my face relaxing by just the mention of her name.

“Yeah, take Inayah to my floor and ask her if she needs anything.”  I curse my self mentally when my voice comes out softer than I expected it .

Kabir leaves us alone, nodding his head before leaving. As I turn to look at my father I see he has disgust written all over his face.

“You are smitten by her aren’t you” he scoffs.

Smitten? Now it’s my turn to scoff. Smitten is not the word I would say about what I feel about my Trésor.

I narrow my eyes at him, “that’s the least of your concern”

“afcourse, it is.” He stands up, crushing his cigar on the coffee table next to me. “I know she is a pretty little thing, that’s why I choose her for you. Play with her, fuck her, do whatever the fuck you want with her. But don’t emotionally connect yourself, remember the only benefits you are getting from her are the companies and the money. That’s what’s worth it, not the slut whose father sold her because he couldn’t repay the 20 lakhs. Keep her for 1 year and then do whatever you want, divorce her kill her your wish.”

My brows raises at his comment. As I stand and walk towards him, smiling.

“You are absolutely right” his already smug expression, fuels up at my approval.

“You are absolutely right about the killing part” I punch him in the face, banging his head on the floor hard when he stumbles and falls down.

“Why don’t I show you how I’ll do the killing?” Taking his neck between my palms I choke him, as he gasps for air, trying to free himself from my grip.

“Arhaan” my uncle wobbly runs towards me, trying to clutch my arms.

I turn to look towards him, but my vision is clouded red.

Clouded with the lust to kill.

“If you don’t want to be next after him, I’ll advise you to fuck off.” I spat, he stumbles back, fear visible on his face.

Turning to look back at my dear dear father, I see how he struggles to breath in air. His face is red, his eyes about to bulge out.

“The person you just talked about like that is my wife, you call her or any other women for the mater slut again, you die. You disrespect her like this again, you die. You say her name from your mouth again, you fucking die. And I swear on her, I’ll forget about any promises that I made with Maa about not killing you.” I leave his neck, as he gasps for air.

Kicking his stomach one more time, I walk out of the room.

But not before turning to look at him one last time.

“And don’t fucking dare to come in this office again.”

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

I press the 30th button on the lift, it’s the top floor which is also my personal office.

I check my suit once again, making sure I don’t have any blood of my father on me.
His words still echoes in my mind and all I want to do is to kill someone, mostly him.

He thinks he still has power over me like he did when i was young, but he doesn’t know that power is not given to someone, it’s taken and I already did that long before from him.

My personal lift makes a clink sound as it finally opens, directly making me enter in my office.

Inayah is  facing the other side, but just looking at her makes me forget all the anger, all the rage I once had. It just vanishes knowing that I’m finally with her.

I walk towards her, as in clue she turns to look at me probably after  listening to my footsteps.

But my walk falters at her expression.

Her eyebrows are furrowed, lines etched across her forehead. Her head cocks in perplexity as if she is trying to make sense of the puzzling situation in her head.

“Inayah?” her eyes snaps to mine, hearing her name.

“Why do you have the painting which I made all over your office Arhaan?”

Then it clicks, all the puzzles finally making an image, I glance across the room.

Oh fuck.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

An: soooo???? This was the chapter!!

And I swear I tried to update but got busy with school work..

I'll try to update on Sunday only if I get time ♡♡

Thank you so much to everyone who take a little bit time out of their days to read this book

I am forever grateful ♡♡

Don't forget to vote you guys (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing..

Follow my account on instagram the link is in bio, I am regularly posting Crushed Chimere content there♡♡

I'll see you guys soon, and you can comment your views in the comments section, lets make this page a bit more interactive ♥️😚

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 19K 58
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
9.8K 458 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
17.1K 993 15
'𝑯𝑬𝑹' Series book one 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... ...
1.4M 54.3K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...