Trolls: BroZone Sleepover

By BookwormtoWriter

Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC... More

⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Prologue: First BroZone Sleepover⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter One: BroZone Concert⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Two: Spruce's Great Idea⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Three: Sleepover Preparation⋆⁺₊⋆⋆
⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Four: Today's the Day⋆⁺₊⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Five: Hotel Room Surprise⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
☀️🌴 Chapter Six: Having Fun at the Beach 🌴☀️
☀️🌴 Chapter Seven: Beach Volleyball Fun 🌴☀️
⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Nine: Let's Make Pizza Tonight⋆⋆ ☾⋆
⋆⋆☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Ten: Broccoli⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆Chapter Eleven: Laxatives in Lemonade Prank⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Twelve: Whaat is Happening?⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Thirteen: Arcades Fun⋆⋆☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fourteen: Under Pressure⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fifteen: Party Pooper⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Sixteen: Pillow Fight⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
Chapter Seventeen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 1)
Chapter Eighteen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 2) ☾
☾ Chapter Nineteen: Chaotic Movie Night ☾
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Twenty: Family Comfort⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-One: Truth or Dare (Pt. 1)⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Two: Truth or Dare (Pt. 2)⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Three: Dares⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Four: BroZone Dance Party⋆ ☾⋆

⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Eight: Treat Yourself⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆

1.2K 29 312
By BookwormtoWriter

A/N: I'm soo happy and thankful that I posted this chapter on my 21st Born Day/Birthday!! Thank you all for your lovely birthday messages!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!  😊

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~At the Mud Spa Baths (5:05 pm)~

Spruce felt a fish out of water when he got into the mud bath.......all bare. For one thing, he didn't want to ruin his nice speedo (even the lovely lady Troll who owned the spa complimented on cute he looked in them and recommended him not to wear it in the mud spa). And second thing, he wasn't the only one who felt like a fish out of water. Floyd and Branch did. Surprisingly, John Dory too and he was the one who suggest them to do it in the first place. He said he had second thoughts at the moment, but it was too late. They were doing it. On the other hand, Clay didn't care as he went into the mud bath.

Once they all got into the mud, they sighed in relief, though Spruce shuddered and made noises of disgust before he fully got himself into the mud while Branch hesitated but managed to get in. At first, Spruce didn't like it, but after spending a few minutes in there.....

"Aaahhhh......this feels good," Spruce said, closing his eyes.

John Dory put on his skiing goggles over his eyes. "I told you."

Floyd played with the mud in his hands. "I'm surprised the lovely lady who owns this spa let us get into the mud spa without an appointment."

"Because we are the BroZone brothers, plus she is a BroZone fan." John Dory nudged Branch who looked a bit a bit nervous, covering his chest. He then slapped him on the back. "Why so tense, Bitty B? Why are you covering your chest? Don't want us to see your packs?"

Spruce, Floyd, and Clay smiled at Branch as they watched John Dory let out a mischievous smile and poked Branch in his stomach, making him laugh, telling him that it tickles. Afterwards, Branch put his hands off from his chest with an awkward smile.

"Just what the doctor ordered," Spruce said.

John Dory frowned. "The doctor? Your doctor recommended this?"

Branch sighed. "It's an idiom."

"Oh okay. Just asking," John Dory said. "But yeah, it's relaxing."

"I have never done this before, so I like this very much." Floyd brushed his bang as he put mud on it. "Whoopsie. Now I got mud on my bang. "

Clay chuckled. "Five brothers and no worries."

The BroZone brothers sighed in relief, closing their eyes. Silence came pretty quickly, except for the sound of the small bubbles in the mud popping. Spruce kept looking all around the room, which had mini palm trees, the walls were tan, candles were everywhere, and there were his brothers in the mud with him. Floyd sunk deep into the mud and head only shown, Clay played with the mud, John Dory still had his skiing goggles on and smiled, and Branch had his eyes closed, smiling. Spruce did the same as Branch, closing his eyes.

Clay broke the silence. "So, how long we got to be here, again?"

Spruce opened his eyes. "Thirty minutes."

John Dory let out a thumbs up while still wearing his skiing goggles, smiling.

Clay groaned. "Ugh. Really?"

Branch opened his eyes. "We only been here for five minutes."

"But it feels like we have been here for hours," Clay said.

"Here we go again," Floyd sighed.

"Aw, stop acting like a baby and relax." Spruce closed his eyes again. "This is a moment for you to spend time with us in complete......"

"Silence." Spruce and Branch said in unison.

They faced each other and laughed. To Spruce, it was nice to know that one of his brothers understood what he meant, especially Branch who told him that being in complete silence was up his alley. So, Spruce hoped that for the next five more minutes, they could just relax and enjoy themselves in complete silence....

~~~

~10 minutes later~

Spruce faced his brothers. "Hey, since we're already fifteen minutes in with the mud spa, how about we play the "Would You Rather" game?"

"Ooh, fun," John Dory said.

"Okay," Branch said.

Clay threw his hands in the air as mud flew in the air. "I love that game. We used to play that game years ago."

"Yeah, and that's why I brought it up," Spruce said.

"Oh cool," Floyd said.

Spruce smiled. "Okay, round 1.....would you rather: Be forced to sing along or dance to every single song you hear?"

"Be forced to sing," John Dory said. "Because I will more tired of dancing than singing to be honest. Don't want to pull a muscle, which includes my back. Heh heh."

"I can't decide because I love doing both," Floyd said.

"I already made up my mind....dancing. I can any dance to every song," Clay said.

"Hmmm........I can't choose either," Branch said. "But if I have to pick one, it would be...................singing."

"Me too," Floyd said, "because singing brings us together. It's a connection."

"Awwwww," Spruce said.

"Ooh, ooh, my turn," John Dory said. "Would you rather....spend a week in the forest or a night in a real haunted house?"

"Forest," Branch said.

"Haunted house. They are pretty amazing," Clay said.

"I would want to spend a week in a forest. I mean....haunted houses are scary, so I'm not going to risk it," Floyd said.

Spruce rubbed some mud on his left arm. "I don't want to be stuck in nature, but the haunted house might be too much, but.....I think I would want to be in a haunted house for a week.....I think........yup."

John Dory's mouth dropped. "What? I thought you'll pick the forest?"

"Nah....actually......yeah, the haunted house," Spruce said.

"Well, then, I want to spend time in the forest. I love hiking," John Dory said.

"Oh cool. Seluna likes hiking too," Spruce said.

John Dory smiled real hard again. "Oh, really? She does?"

Spruce grinned at him. "Ooooo, you're smiling."

John Dory gave him a look. "Heeeey......not funny."

Clay laughed. "You're really into her, aren't you? Okay, my turn....would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history?"

"I would never let anyone know about my thoughts," Branch said.

"Me neither," Spruce said. "Because my thoughts can go places that people may not expect or like."

"Same," Branch said.

"I know right? I rather let them know about my internet history. Plus, I barely go on my phone" John Dory said.

"Same," Spruce said.

"Me too," Branch said.

"I wouldn't mind if people read my thoughts....." Floyd pondered a bit. "Yeah, they could be curious about me and what I think about in a particular day."

"Say what?" Clay said. "Wow."

"Oh, you will, little bro?" Spruce said.

"You see my internet history is pretty short. I don't go on it at all, so that would bored people, so knowing my thoughts won't be a problem," Floyd said. "Okay, my turn. Would you rather....be a cat or a dog for a day? I choose cat. Meow."

"Aww, that's a cute meow," Spruce said. "I want to be a cat for a day too. They are elegant, majestic, and...."

"Sassy," Branch said. "I would choose cat too."

Floyd meowed like a cat, pretending to be one. Spruce chuckled. Out of the blue, Clay started barking and howling. He did the puppy eyes while whining. Spruce couldn't help, but laugh. Eventually they were all laughing at him as he smiled.

"You already know what I want to be," Clay said, howling.

John Dory nodded. "Cool....I want to be a dog for a day......woof."

Branch smiled at them. "Would you rather....always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?"

Spruce pondered for a bit. "20 minutes early. You've got plenty of time to do things while you wait."

"I agree," Floyd said. "20 minutes early."

"20 minutes early," Clay said. "I could do a lot of things with that much time."

"Same. 20 minutes early," John Dory said.

"Wow, I'm so surprised that we chose the same option," Branch said. "I would choose the same thing too."

"Okay, let's continue with playing this game," Spruce said.

~~~

~15 minutes later~

They continued to play this game as they kept relaxing in the mud spa, doing 4 rounds of the game. They were having so much fun in the mud spa that they lost track of time for them to get out. 

"Wow, that was a lot of fun," Spruce said.

Ding, ding, ding, ding.

"Oh, there's the timer. Time to get out," Branch said.

"But I don't want to leave," Clay said.

"Oh really? Says the Troll who said that it felt like we have been here for hours," Floyd said.

"Floyd. You are something else," Clay said.

"Yeah, but I still love you, bro," Floyd chuckled.

"Love you too, bro," Clay said. "But all jokes aside, do we have to get out?"

"Yup.....that's part of the treatment. You're not supposed to be in this mud spa for too long," Spruce explained.

Floyd, who had mud on his face, smiled. "I had a lot of fun and I'm covered with mud."

John Dory put his skiing goggles on his forehead. "Let's go."

Branch gave his brothers a nervous look. "Whoa, wait. Are we going to get out at the same time?"

Spruce, John Dory, and Floyd pondered for a bit, except for Clay who eventually got out without any warning. Spruce quickly turned away, not wanting to dare look at him due to knowing that he was bare, even though he told them that he was completely covered in mud.

"How about we just get out one at a time?" Spruce asked.

After two minutes, they all eventually got out of the mud spa, wrapping themselves with a towel. Mud was all over them, including their faces due to having a mini mud fight, which John Dory started in the first place.

Spruce walked towards them. "Okay, bros, let's go ahead and hit the showers over there, put on these robes and go back to our hotel room, so we can have something to eat. I'm getting hungry and craving for pizza right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
1.7K 49 6
Brozone wants a break from shows, music, ANYTHING during their short Winter Break. But of course Queen Poppy decides to set up a Valentines Day Dance...
13.8K 360 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
34.3K 958 8
🍙 ⟡ in which an ex-assistant of brozone helps to find floyd . . ᡣ𐭩 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐗𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐒 - 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 (HITAUS)!!!