Red vs Blue and the Corporal...

Autorstwa The212thproductions_

Red vs Blue with a Corporal returns with season 2. More than 3 months had passed since Agent Tex arrived and... Więcej

OC: Private Freya
Ep 1: Everything old is new again
Ep 2: Motion to Adjourn
Ep 3: Red vs Bleu
Ep 4: The joy of toggling
Ep 5: Sweet Ride
Ep 6: Last words
Ep 7: Nobody likes you
Ep 8: Nine tenths of the law
Ep 9: In stereo where available
Ep 10: Radar love
Ep 11: I dream of meanie
Ep 13: Me, myself and you
Ep 14: An audience of dumb
Ep 15: Aftermath, before anomaly
Ep 16: What's mine is yours
Ep 17: Nut. Doonut
Ep 18: Dealer incentive
Ep 19: K.I.T. B.F.F
Epilogue:

Ep 12: Room for rent

107 6 0
Autorstwa The212thproductions_

Tucker: Well Tex, that was a great story. I especially like the part of Church getting pants'd in high school.

Freya: Yeah, quite a tale I'll remember for the rest of my days.

The Blues were still outside the Blue base next to the tank and Tex had told both Tucker and Freya all about the tales of Church in his younger years. 

Ghost Church: I found that part to be entirely out of context.

Tucker: But I still don't get how we're supposed to stop the A.I.

Tex: I don't remember much from the implantation process. I do remember that the A.I. can be transmitted from host to host by way of the helmet radios. Before I learned anything else, the A.I. took over and we escaped. If we can kill the A.I. and not give it a place to jump, we'll beat it.

Ghost Church: And then I can have my body back, deal?

Tex: Deal.

Ghost Church: Alright, Tex and I will possess Caboose then. Tucker, Freya we need you two to work on the Reds. Get them to turn off their helmet radios so that's O'Malley won't have anywhere to go once we get him there.

Tex: Right...better call Steve.

A message box appeared on her/Lopez's visor. She had it installed a way for them to communicate, it was on her as an AI. So now she had to tell Steve, even though she didn't want him to get in the way of her AI killing plan out of protecting him. But she emailed him "When the Cyan soldier arrives, do as he says." As that was happening Tucker and Freya were talking to Church.

Tucker: What?! How are we supposed to do that?

Ghost Church: I don't know, come up with a plan.

Tucker: Come on, you know how I feel about plans.

Freya: The orange soldier, literally called me a slut. I'd rather put bullets in them than help them. 

Tex just stared down Freya gritting her gaze.

Tex:  Just do it, you're not gonna have much time once we get in there, so move fast.

Tucker: Oh I see, you have no idea what we should do or how we should do it, but whatever we do, we should do it fast?

Ghost Church: Yeah, that's right.

Tex: Yup.

Tucker: Wow, you guys are a lot of help.

Ghost Church: Try shifting your paradigm. Think outside the box.

Tucker: Hey, the box is there for a reason. I like thinking inside it. I feel safe in there.

Freya: uhh....I hate that we're doing this.  

Ghost Church: Okay, Tex. Ladies first.

Tex: Yeah, right! You think I'm gonna leave you here alone with your body?

Ghost Church: Bitch.

Tex: Nice try Leonard.

Freya: Just like an old married couple. 

Ghost Church: Hey, Caboose!

Caboose: Huh?

Ghost Church: Heads up.

Ghost Church just sprinted forwards and jumped right into Caboose! Tex did the same as she left Lopez. 

O"Malley: Nooooo!

Church and Tex appeared in Caboose's mindscape though Church was still white and Tex was now in her black armour though both were transparent. It was covered in silvery pillars in a grey room as there were pylons coming out of the ground .

Church: Woah, where are we?

Tex: We're in Caboose's mind. Now we just have to find O'Malley and kill him.

Church: Man, this is kinda weird.

Tex: It's hard to get used to, I know.

Church: No, it's not that.

Though as that was happening Church was speaking but from Caboose in the real world, confusing the remaining Blues as they looked at each other before looking back at Caboose. 

Church: It's just that this place is a lot bigger than I thought it was gonna be.

Freya: Hey Caboose? Are you alright?

Tucker: Caboose, are you okay there buddy? 

Caboose: This place is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

Freya:...that might be Church talking, or Tex.

Tucker: Okay... We're gonna take Sheila and Lopez and figure out some way to get the Reds to shut off their radios.

Caboose: Where should we start Tex?

Meanwhile In Caboose's Mindscape Church was still talking to Tex. 

Church: I said, where should we start Tex?

Tex: Just keep your eyes peeled.

Suddenly, Tucker appeared behind the two as Church noticed and was beyond confused. 

Tex: I guarantee O'Malley will come looking for us.

Church: Hey, Tucker, is that you?

Tucker(Caboose): No, what are you stupid? Oh wait, yes. I am me. I guess I'm stupid.

Church: What're you doing in here? You're supposed to be out there working on your part of the plan!

As they spoke, a dark figure sped across Caboose's mind, going unseen to them all. 

Tucker(Caboose): Do you have any food? I love to eat all the food.

Church: What the hell? What's the matter with you?

Tex: This isn't really Tucker. We're in Caboose's head. This is Caboose's mental image of Tucker.

Tucker(Caboose): Man, I am so unbelievably stupid.

Church: Well that's great. Everyone we meet in here is bound to be as brain dead as Caboose then.

But as that happened, Caboose's mental image of himself then appeared right before them. 

Caboose(Caboose): I would not be so sure about that Mister Church.

Meanwhile at Red base Grif, Steve and Sarge were inside the base discussing the surgery as Steve was trying to convince Sarge that the surgery was a stupid idea. 

Grif: Great idea sir, I finally agree with you.

Steve: Well this is the first time I fully disagree with you Sarge....I think...

Donut: Hey guys we might have a problem here!

The pink soldier then walked inside to the others. 

Donut: Somebody, I'm not gonna say who, might've thought that one of the Cyborg parts we need for Simmons's surgery was cupholder. And somebody, not naming any names here, might've left it along with their favourite smooth jazz compilation CD, in the Warthog. I just don't know who would do such a thing.

Grif: Was it you?

Donut: Yeah-Uh no! *clears throat* I mean, no. Dammit.

Sarge: Grif, you and easy listening stroll on down and retrieve that part from the Warthog post-haste!

Steve: Sir with all due respect I don't think that's a good idea. We saw Lopez fixing the tank up for them. And there is a chance they could attack again, also if I go speedy again, I might be in another short coma. Not good for us at all.  

Grif: Besides, do you even think it's safe to be outside the base right now? For all we know, the Blues could've already fixed their tank.

Sarge: Ahhh! Corny dogs! Even with Lopez helping 'em, it'll take months to get that tank online. Much less to get it movin' again.

Steve just groaned as he looked to the floor before looking back up. 

Steve: Sir....with all due respect. I think you have just jinxed us in the worst way possible...

Sarge:.....Oops....

Donut: I hope you're right though, Sarge, because if I see a tank headed towards me, I'm totally gonna freak out.

Though as that happened, Steve just received his message from Tex. But was confused as he just stood in silence. 

Meanwhile Lopez stood atop Sheila while Tucker  and Freya stood in front of them. They were currently in the middle of the canyon dreading the meeting with the Reds and were already dreading it.

Tucker: Man, I hope they don't totally freak out when they see us coming.

Freya: That's exactly what was gonna happen and thanks for the jinx Tucker.

Tucker: Oh crap.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

74.6K 1.3K 19
RvB Season 12, with their friends captured, Leo, Tucker, Zeta, Grif, Simmons and Caboose now find themselves caught in the middle of a planet-wide ci...
19K 545 20
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! The Reds and Blues were in hot pursuit with O'Malley! However, they didn't expect to end up with a talking bomb. They...
14.6K 424 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A year after the complete destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues were stranded, shipwrecked on an unkn...
36.7K 818 22
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A drop pod crash lands into Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha, and within it is an unconscious girl with very few memories...