Red vs Blue and the Corporal...

Von The212thproductions_

Red vs Blue with a Corporal returns with season 2. More than 3 months had passed since Agent Tex arrived and... Mehr

OC: Private Freya
Ep 1: Everything old is new again
Ep 2: Motion to Adjourn
Ep 3: Red vs Bleu
Ep 4: The joy of toggling
Ep 5: Sweet Ride
Ep 6: Last words
Ep 7: Nobody likes you
Ep 8: Nine tenths of the law
Ep 10: Radar love
Ep 11: I dream of meanie
Ep 12: Room for rent
Ep 13: Me, myself and you
Ep 14: An audience of dumb
Ep 15: Aftermath, before anomaly
Ep 16: What's mine is yours
Ep 17: Nut. Doonut
Ep 18: Dealer incentive
Ep 19: K.I.T. B.F.F
Epilogue:

Ep 9: In stereo where available

100 4 0
Von The212thproductions_

At Red Base the trio of reds made their way to the warthog. Sarge gets in the Warthog's driver's seat, Simmons mans the turret gun and Steve had jumped in the passenger seat.

Simmons: Alright, hit it!

The Warthog sped away though as they did, they passed Sheila who they somehow didn't notice. 

Meanwhile in the middle of Canyon, Church was coughing from the smoke caused by the grenade exploding on him.

Ghost Church: What the he-? *cough* Who tried to blow me up with a grenade?...And why am I coughing? I don't have lungs.

Soon enough the warthog zoomed over his head as that happened.  

Sarge: Yeehaw! Ride 'em, cowboy!

Steve: Let's get these Blue fools!

But as that happened, Church just backed away and hid away.

Simmons: Hey, Sarge, *leaping from the Warthog* hold on a sec! *Warthog comes to a stop* Did you see something weird, Sarge?

Sarge stopped as he then got out the driver's seat. The others all did the same as Steve had his assault rifle out on point.

Sarge: Yes, I did. Once, when I was a small child, I saw a man, who claimed to be my uncle, do this thing with a garden hose that still haunts me to thi-

Simmons: Whoa whoa whoa, I meant did you see something weird just now. Like five seconds ago.

Sarge: Oh. Then no.

Steve: What was all that stuff about your uncle and the garden hose?

Sarge: I keep telling everyone he wasn't my uncle! He wasn't!

Simmons:...You wanna talk about it?

Sarge: Just get back in the damn jeep. (he gets back in)

Steve: Woah...I hope my childhood wasn't like that...if I can even remember it.  

Simmons: Yeah...let's just agree to never talk about Sarge's childhood.

As that was happening, Tucker, Freya and Caboose were approaching Lopez and aiming their weapons at him holding him in place. 

Tucker: Hold it right there, hombre! I told you throwing that grenade through the teleporter would work! Church is gonna be so impressed.

Freya: Aye, maybe a promotion is in the works for us!

Caboose: And Sheila will love me again, and this time for who I am and not just for my stunning good looks. But for those too.

Lopez: >Damn these blue bastards. They really are as stupid as they look.<

O'Malley: Your soul is a cavern of lies!

Freya: What the hell are you two talking about?

Lopez: > You may have won this round, but your cruel reign of tyranny will be short lived.
The red people will be avenged--<

Tucker: Yeah yeah yeah, nobody cares. We need you to fix our tank.

Lopez: >Never will I work for the enemy. May a pox be upon your soul and your house.

In Lopez's POV/HUD. SAP can be seen in the upper right corner of his visor. In the middle of his visor, red text appears: 

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES

FIX EVERYTHING, HATE THE ORANGE ONE, HANG OUT WITH STEVE, CALL MOM MORE OFTEN

Lopez: > Long have my people suffered, but very soon we will see the coming of a new day. The dawn of our time is near, and when the darkness befalls your people the workers of the field will know that this is their moment.<

Tucker: Man, I thought Church talked too much. You think if I kick him in the switch he'll shut up?

Freya: Isn't he just a robot, why don't we just turn him on and off again?

Tucker: Shit...I'll have to give that to you. That's a great idea, but do you know what else turns me on though-.

Freya: If you make another sex joke, I swear to god I will smash your head in with my shotgun.

Tucker: *backed away from her* Woah, woah...feisty woman. They're always the pretty ones!

Caboose: Um, guys. I think that maybe we should begin the going of the running now! (whispering loudly, clearly panicky*The fast running!

To Simmons manning the Warthog's turret.

Tucker: Oh crap!

Freya: Oh crap!

The warthog was sitting there as Sarge stared down the blues with his hands on the gear stick and foot ready to speed on the pedal.

Sarge: Hold your fire there, Simmons. This is payback time.

Steve: Payback? Payback for what? I'm the reason you weren't crushed to death.

Sarge: Well they're behind what could have happened regardless!

Simmons: Go for it, sir!

Sarge: That's the spirit boys!

As that was happening the trio of blues were slowly backing away as calmly as they could. 

Tucker: That's right, we're just casually strolling away. 

Freya: No cause for concern...

Caboose: Running time! *He instantly ran away*

Tucker: Nice and casual! Moron! *the three of them run around in circles before they are able to orient themselves, then they head toward Blue Base*

Lopez: >Yes, yes, run away, you cowardly dogs. Be it known that the great Lopez has won this day and...<

Though that left Lopez alone as he heard the warthog speeding right towards him!

Simmons: Aim for that guy right in the middle, Sarge!

Sarge: Way ahead of ya, Simmons!

Steve: He looks like the leader alright!

Lopez: > What is happening?<

In Lopez's HUD, a beeping noise starts as red text appears in the middle of his visor:
SYSTEM OVERRIDE PROTOCOL. REMOTE DESTRUCT SEQUENCE

Lopez: >You have given me no choice.<

The HUD changes text to read ACTIVATED

Simmons: We've got you now, you blue bastard!

Steve heard the beeping sound but also he realised in that moment on who the person really was. 

Steve: Hold on a minute, don't you think that's-

Suddenly the Warthog exploded just before reaching Lopez. It was launched into the air sky high before being flipped over backward twice before landing.

After that the trio of blues ran towards Lopez but foolishly thinking that Lopez had saved their lives. 

Lopez: >I'm sorry, father and Steve<

Tucker: Alright! Not bad, robot dude!

Freya: Yeah! Good on you robot, I guess we don't need to turn you off...

Tucker stifled a laugh though Freya just groaned.   

Caboose: I knew he would save us. I knew it! Robot people always like me. ..It's because of my awesome dancing.

Lopez: >My spirit is broken. My people have betrayed me and now all is lost. Do with me what you will...<

Tucker: Yeah, okay, man. Can you just shut up and fix our tank?

Caboose: Dancing time!

Lopez: >The heart of this warrior cries out in sorrow. Why does this one mock me with his foolish dancing? Are those moves supposed to make him look like a robot? They do not. I am offended by this.<

Caboose: Dancing time!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69.7K 1.3K 19
RvB Season 9, with Church and Zeta now trapped in the Epsilon Unit. The reds and blues move back to Valhalla, but their stay isn't long when someone...
13.5K 331 20
Join the reds and blues for their next adventure. Thea and the Others have separated going through the Teleporter and now they have to find O'Malley...
104K 2.1K 19
Rvb Season 2, Are group of idiots have returned and what adventures will they drag Leo into? The Oc Leo is owned by Me Red vs Blue is owned by "Roost...
73.1K 1.4K 20
RvB Season 11, the Reds and Blues have been shipwrecked in a mysterious canyon, they will have to work together to survive the greatest foe of all...