Red vs Blue and the Corporal...

By The212thproductions_

Red vs Blue with a Corporal returns with season 2. More than 3 months had passed since Agent Tex arrived and... More

OC: Private Freya
Ep 1: Everything old is new again
Ep 2: Motion to Adjourn
Ep 3: Red vs Bleu
Ep 4: The joy of toggling
Ep 5: Sweet Ride
Ep 6: Last words
Ep 8: Nine tenths of the law
Ep 9: In stereo where available
Ep 10: Radar love
Ep 11: I dream of meanie
Ep 12: Room for rent
Ep 13: Me, myself and you
Ep 14: An audience of dumb
Ep 15: Aftermath, before anomaly
Ep 16: What's mine is yours
Ep 17: Nut. Doonut
Ep 18: Dealer incentive
Ep 19: K.I.T. B.F.F
Epilogue:

Ep 7: Nobody likes you

111 6 0
By The212thproductions_

Tucker and Freya took notice as they saw the Reds below the base. 

Tucker: Aw crap, the Reds are here.

Grif and Simmons stood down below with Doc, utterly baffled at what they were seeing or they thought they were seeing.

Church: What? Caboose, why didn't you say anything? Wait hey! *whispers* One of you guys turn me around, I can't move my legs.

Grif: What were you and her were doing down there?

Tucker: Nothing, what're you talking about?

Freya soon took notice of the reds and she immediately stood up in embarrassment. 

Freya: Exactly! It's not what you think it is!

Caboose: We were just playing a game!

Church: Hey Caboose, we'll handle this.

Grif: What in the hell is going on in at this base?

Doc: I told you these guys are weeeird.

Church: What do you want Reds?

The cobalt soldier was still unable to face them, to his dismay.
.
Church: Get outta here or we'll start shootin' at ya!

Grif: Oh yeah? You care to make that threat to my face?

Church tried to turn and groaned. As that happened Tucker and Freya just look at each other in amusement.

Church:....No.

Grif: Yeah, I didn't think so...Punk.

Simmons: Woah, woah, woah! Calm down guys. We didn't come here to fight. We just came to give back the prisoner.

Tucker: Give him back? You can't give him back, you just took him. A deal's a deal.

Freya: Guys, there's no harm in Doc he's-

But Freya got cut off instantly as Grif interrupted. 

Grif: Yeah, well forget it. We don't want him. We also kinda have to stop Steve from killing him when he finds out what happened in the warthog. 

Church: Well sorry, you can't have another prisoner! That was our last one!

Grif: Hey dude, what's your problem?

Simmons: Didn't your mama ever tell you it's impolite not to look at someone when you're talking to them?

Caboose: He's shy.

Grif then noticed there was indeed a girl on the Blue team as Steve had told them about her from their last encounter. 

Grif: And lady, you can do a lot better . You better be more than be a cow for the Blues.

Freya: Did he just..

Tucker hesitated before he couldn't as he was trying to hide his snickering. 

Tucker: Yes he did, he just called you a slut.

Freya: Hey you Orange fuck! At least I get more game than you do.

Tucker: Damn girl you have fire!

The reds all quivered under her gaze as she cocked her shotgun. Though Church stepped in to not let the scene escalate.  

Church: Shut up. Look, we don't want him back, and we don't care what you do with him! Now if you don't mind, I'd appreciate if you left us alone! We're in the middle of somethin' kinda private over here.

Grif: That's sad, he is shy.

Simmons: Fine, but don't come asking for him back later.

Tucker: We won't.

The Reds then went to leave, but Grif turned and faced them.

Grif: Last chance.

Church: Beat it Reds!

Grif: Alright, we're going, we're going!

The Reds finally took it as their cue to leave. Though their feelings were slightly hurt. 

Grif: Man, I thought our team was obnoxious, but those guys are really rude.

Simmons: You literally called their blue girl a slut, you had it coming. 

Doc was about to head back to Red Base as he tried to follow, but Simmons then topped him immediately. 

Simmons: Hey, woah, woah! Where do you think you're going?

Doc: Back to base with you guys. They don't want me over there.

Grif: Yeah, I don't think so.

Doc: What? You're not just gonna leave me out here in the middle of nowhere. By myself?

Simmons: Yeah, that's kinda the general idea.

Doc: Not you too, right Grif? Old buddy? Huh?

Grif: Sorry, it's clear that you're not very popular around here and I wanna make any progress at all, I can't be directly associated with you.. I'm sure you understand.

As that was happening, the blues were still on their roof. Church was still turned around and immobile as Freya was trying to work with the wires on Church's body but she was a bit more disgusted with what the orange soldier had called her. 

Church: What's going on? Are they there? Did they leave? Hey, somebody tell me what's happening!

Tucker: I don't know, I can't see too clearly. I bet I could see better if I had that sniper rifle.

Church: Hey, Tucker. You might wanna look behind you.

The cyan soldier turned around to Caboose who was holding the sniper rifle in question.

Tucker: Motherfucker!

Caboose: Ah! Ooh! Church! Church! Okay I-I see something! Okay, uh, the two Red ones are walking away. Uhhh, but the purple one is...

Once more his voice was deepened and more threatening.

Caboose: I think he's going to attack.

Church: Purple? Wait, the purple guy's that worthless medic.

Tucker: He's not gonna attack, he's a pussy fest.

Church: Pacifist.

Tucker: Ahhh, whatever. Let's time him up and roll him through the teleporter.

Church: Wait a second, wait a second, think about this for a minute. Why would the Reds leave him out there by himself? This has to be some kind of trick.

Caboose: I'll bet they've used some kind of brainwashing technique on him! They're-They're probably planning to have him do all their dirty plans. and also the schemes!

Tucker: Caboose, that's ridiculous.

Caboose: Is it?

The blue soldier then aimed the sniper back at Tucker. 

Caboose: Or is it so ridiculous? It's the most ridiculously perfect idea that you've never thought of?

Tucker: No, it's just the regular ridiculous.

Church: Well keep your eye on him. We'll know it's a trick if he tries to get into our base.

Doc then appeared on the hill, hoping for a place to hang out at. 

Doc: Hey guys! Do you think I could hang out at your base for a while?!

Caboose: I knew it. We're all gonna die! *deep voice* Starting with you.

He aimed at Tucker again.

Tucker: Sorry, but we're kinda busy here. So go away or something.

Doc: Normally I wouldn't impose. It's just that I don't know the neighbourhood too well and-

Church: Listen Doc, you're not fooling anyone with your innocent victim routine.

Freya: Oh come on, he's no threat. I mean he's a bit annoying but he-

Church: Sorry Freya, but we can't take much chances from him. Unless you want to join him and go rogue. 

She froze at those last words. She thought for a moment before she double taked at Church and Tucker and stood up before looking down onto Doc. 

Freya: Sorry Doc, I got my orders. How about you have a cup of tea and wait for it all to blow over?

Doc was flabbergasted at those words, though Tucker snickered.

Tucker: Heh...I know more than one thing that can blow over.

Freya: I don't believe this! The only guy who seems realistic around here is a pervert!

Doc then interrupted as he pleaded again to Church. 

Doc: Hey, I could help! I know more than just medicine! I have training in psychology too!
Maybe I could help you with your problem facing people!

Church: Just get outta here! And tell your buddies the Reds that their little plan failed!

Doc just sighed before beginning to wander around the canyon.

Doc:...Well this is just great. I can't believe I failed outta medical school for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 331 20
Join the reds and blues for their next adventure. Thea and the Others have separated going through the Teleporter and now they have to find O'Malley...
64.7K 1.4K 19
RvB Season 7, As the Reds and Blues get comfortable in their new bases. They reunite with old friends, while also meeting some new ones. The OC Leo i...
87.4K 1.9K 23
RvB Season 5, join the reds and blues as mystery's are revealed, old enemies return, secrets are spilled and hearts are shattered. The OC Leo is Owne...
16.2K 422 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Following O'Malley's defeat at the hands of the Great Destroyer, the Reds returned to Blood Gulch, the Great Destroye...