Sickfics[SS]๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿ’‰โœ”

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Genre:-Medical Fiction๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿ’‰ More

Intro/Sketch
Sidhant๐Ÿ’‰|Hinglish|
Veer๐Ÿ’‰Part-1|English|
Veer๐Ÿ’‰part-2|English|
Manik๐Ÿ’‰part-1|English|
Manik๐Ÿ’‰part-2|English|
Rishabh๐Ÿ’‰|English|
Laksh๐Ÿ’‰|English|
Abhimanyu๐Ÿ’‰|English|
Bonus Chapter๐Ÿ’‰
Author's Note๐Ÿฅ€

SidVeer๐Ÿ’‰|English|

1.1K 65 29
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Veer,Siddharth,Laksh and Manik playing football happily.

Sidhant:Bacha dinner is ready fast…

Manik-Yeah,Coming

He shouting and then hit a Goal and jump happily and Hug Veer,then both show their tongues to SidĹak who sulking.

Laksh-That’s a cheating,I saw you both are cheaters,how you are taking advantage.

Sid-Yes,You are right Laksh,they already planned this all.

Veer-Oh Hello,We Won the game now we want Pizza Party,come on kiddo give us Pizza Party.

Manik-Yes…Now you can’t move back

Laksh(eye rolling)-Excuse me!First I am not a Kid,Second we are the winners not you,You both are cheaters so there is no Pizza.

Sid-Yup so here your ball we are not going to play with cheaters like you hu..

Both said and left from there,while giggling,Manveer looked at their direction with a huge open mouth.

Manik-They call us cheaters!

Veer-My Pizza,I play for Pizza 

Manik-Me Too,In reality they are the cheaters and they call us,such a Jerks..

Veer-Exactly M**..

Sidhant-Veer!!

Manveer-Run!!!!!!!!!!

Both Run from there while sweating badly…

After sometimes Abhimayu arranges the dinner,and calls everyone,they all sit on their respective seats and start to enjoy their Family dinner,While Siddharth just staring at food.

Rishabh-What happened?

Sid-Umm I am not feeling hungry,Can I eat later?

Elders smiled and nodded their heads,Siddharth went toward the living hall and lay on the couch…

Abhimanyu-Veer after dinner came to my room.

Veer(scared)-W.hy?Did I do something?

Abhimanyu(chuckled)-Relax I am not going to eat you,just have small work.

Veer smiled and started to eat,Dinner,Manik stopped eating when he got a call,he excused himself and went to the other side,he came back but he looked frustrated.

Veer-Is everything ok?

Manik-Y.eah,he ran away.

Veer(choke)-Bloody Fucker!!!

He shouted loudly and bit lip when he met with his brother's stares.

Veer-Sorry,Sorry..

Sidhant-Next time If I hear any bad word from your mouth and your (Manik)too then I will give you 30 whips and mark my words.

He said and started to have a peaceful Dinner,Manik slapped Veer’s shoulder and glared at him,Veer gave him a tooth smile.

Manik(whispered)-Don’t worry,we will catch him.

Veer-I trust you…

Manik smiled and started munching like kids……

Rishabh goes near Siddharth and caresses his hairs,Siddharth opens his eyes and smiles.

Rishabh-Bub,Are you ok?You look pale.

Sid-Um.Nope Bhaiyu,I am not feeling ok,My body is paining like hell.

Sidhant-Because you played a lot today well,tonight you can sleep in my room.

Sid(happily)-I want cuddle too

Sidhant(chuckled)-Ok my Prince…

Rishabh-But first have your dinner and take some pain relief pills ok.

Sid(whine)-No…

Sidhant-Yesh for Your Baba

Sid-Dinner is ok but medicines ewwwww…

Rishabh-Aishh, these kids,never listen to us..

Sidhant-Youngers learn from their elders.

Rishabh-What do you mean by this?

Sidhant-Brainless Doctor

He said and walked away,Rishabh tightening his fists and fuming in anger.

Sid(sweetly)-My dinner

Rishabh-Good,Now follow me

Sid(puppy eyes)-Carry me

Rishabh-Aww my baby…

He carried him to the kitchen and made him sit on the counter and then started to feed him.After some bites Sid put head on Rishabh’s shoulder.

Sid-Enough,I am full

Rishabh-But Bacha..

Sid-Please na…..

Rishabh Sighs covers the plate and then again carries Siddharth to Sidhan’s room and makes him sit on the bed,Sidhant ruffles his hairs and covers him with a blanket..Rishabh takes some medicines and fills the glass of water and gives it to Sidhant.

Sidhant-Bacha,Don’t be brat hmm..

Sid-But I hate this

Sidhant-Bacha but this will help to reduce your pain 

Sid-S.till

Sidhant-Bacha looked up.You are my brave kid right?I told everyone that my Sid is very brave,he listened to me and now you are making me embarrassed.

He said sadly,Sid looked up at him with doe eyes and then opened his mouth,Sidhant smiled and put medicine inside his mouth and gave him water,Sid gulped medicines and made faces and tugged Sidhant’s shirt…

Sid-Eww,It’s so bad yuck..ahh..

Sidhant-My baby is so brave…

He said and gave him one candy from the side table,Sid’s eyes lightened up like a 2 year baby,he hugged Sidhant and Sidhant kissed on his Head,Rishabh adored them and then covered them with a blanket.

Rishabh-Sleep well,Good night…

He said and kissed on their heads and left the room.

Veer entered Abhimanyu's room and saw him standing near the table.

Veer-Bhai,Is everything ok?

Abhi-Yeah,Come sit

Veer went near him with a frown and sat on the bed,Abhimanyu turned toward him and started to fold his sleeve.

Veer-What was that?

Abhi-Stitches Removal,and also let me check your wound.

Veer-o.h. But This is not deep and Stitches..um This is necessary.

Abhi(smile)-Yup,Now be calm and let me do my work,and one more thing this is not going to be painful so you don’t need to tense.

He said and looked at his wound and then he took an Antiseptic swap and started to clean his wound,Veer hissed and held Abhimanyu’s hand.

Veer-Ah Bhaiya leave it na…

Abhimanyu caresses his hairs and removes his hand from hand,and starts to clean his wound,Veer hissed from time to time and jumped.

Abhi-Done

He said and threw the swap in the Dustbin and held Tweezer and Scissor,Veer’s eyes winded.

Veer(panic)-H.y..

Abhi-Ah,it’s not painful,relax

He said and rubbed his back,Veer look at him with pleading tone,Abhimanyu held the knot with the help of Tweezer and pulled up carefully and cut with scissor,Veer shut his eyes tightly..Abhimanyu pull the thread and Veer felt tugged..He started to squirming.

Abhi-Veer,Relax!

He cut the second knot and did the same to others,he stopped and took a new antiseptic swap and rubbed on the wound,and applied steri strip,Veer flinch and bit lips.

Abhi-See,It’s so easy

Veer-It’s easy?

Abhi-Aishh,ok now go and sleep and don’t forget medicines.

Veer-Yeah,yeah…

He said and walked out from there,Abhi shook his head in disbelief.Veer entered the room and saw Laksh and Manik sleeping peacefully,He went near them and ruffled their hairs and then jumped on them which made them Groan in sleep.

Abhimanyu checks the thermometer and sighs then gives it to Rishabh.

Rishabh(Shocked)-Oh Shoot,Why the hell his fever is not reducing,I gave him medicine too.

Abhimanyu-I think we need to run some tests.

He said and sat beside Siddharth and cupped his face.

Abhi-Bacha,Are you feeling cold?

Sid(Shivering)-Y.es,Y.our H.and c.old.

Abhi-Bacha,We are going to take blood samples for tests,then we will see after reports.ok.

Sid didn't have any energy left,He was shivering and his lips were trembling,elders felt very bad.Rishabh removed the cover from the needle and Abhimanyu held Sid's hand tightly,Siddharth didn't have any energy for fight.

Abhi-Bacha,Be relaxed ok.

Rishabh started to insert a needle and Sid closed his eyes,Rishabh slowly injected and started to take blood.

Sid-AHHH…mghhhh.Ahh..B.hai

Sid-H.urt ahhh t.ake it off ahhh

He shouted and cried,Sidhant ran inside the room when he heard cries sound,He went near Siddharth and hugged him tightly,Sid started to move too much.

Sidhant-Shh bacha,Shh don’t cry

He said and kissed on his head,Sid started to sob softly,Rishabh pulled the needle out and ruffled Sid’s hair.

Rishabh-Shh,You are our brave bacha.

He said and wipe tears from Sid’s cheek who burning like hell,Sidhant made him lay on the lap and started to pat on his back,Sid clench his shirt and curl up on bed like a ball.

Abhi-Rishabh,Let me know whenever reports are out ok.

Rishabh-Yeah,I call you,then you treat him.

Abhi nodded and Rishabh left from there.

Hours passed but nothing happened,Sid still burning in fever,Sidhant who placed freeze wipes on his head and all over on his body,Sid who was shivering and crying because he was so weak that he couldn't bear it all.

Sid-B.aba s.top it..

Sidhant-Shh,Just some more minutes.

He said and placed wipes on his hand palms,Abhimanyu entered the room and checked his temperature and saw that he is a little bit better,he opened his medical box.

Sidhant-What about reports?

Abhi-Reports are ok,but he is very weak,his bones are like babies. This is not good,We need to be extra careful.

Sidhant-Hmm,You are right,but when he gets rid of this shit.

Abhi-Relax,Baba,I'M going to give him some injections.

He said and prepared 3 injections,Sid’s eyes winded,he started to sit up but stopped by Sidhant who pulled him on the lap and held his arm tightly.

Sid-Ahh no No please Baba..Don’t do this,I can’t handle this

He cried and tried to free himself. He was right.He is so weak that he can’t handle this pain.

Abhi-Shh,I will be gentle bub.

He said and held his legs tightly and pulled his jeans down and rub alcohol cotton on his butt and Sid flinched and tried to kick him but his legs were in tight grip.Abhi slowly inserted the injection.

Sid-Ahhhhhhhhhhh Mummmmmma….

Sid-Ahhhh p.lease…H.urttttttttttt

He cried lungs out,Sidhant kissed on his head and started to make him calm,Abhi inserted the needle fully and Sid started to sob,Abhi pulled out the injection and rubbed the area,Then he made Sid on the other side and rub alcohol on his second but.

Sid-P.lease No more please,It’s painful..

He cried and hugged Sidhant tightly,Abhimanyu gave him a second injection and Sid started to curse and cry loudly.

Sid-Ahhhh Ba.aba Ahh h.urt…

Sid-Ahhhhh H.urt…

He cried loudly and Abhimanyu ran to the area and took the 3rd injection.

Sid-No…No..P.lease

His breath becomes heavy due to crying,Sidhant rubs his chest and kisses on his cheeks.

Sidhant-Shh meri jaan relax,Baba is here,Please bacha breath,shh..

Sid snuggled into a hug,Sidhant looked at Abhimanyu and stopped him.

Sidhant-Abhi,not now.

Abhi nodded and pulled Sid in a hug and rubbed his chest and gave him water,Sid took some sips and held Abhi’s sleeves,Sidhant wiped his face and kissed on his nose.

Abhi-Buba,Only one injection is left p..

Sid(crying)-No…

Abhi-Ok ok no,But stop crying.

Sid hugs him and hid head in his chest,Abhi smiles and sings a song for him and then slowly takes an injection from the table,Sidhant pulls his pent down,Sid flinches,Abhi hugs him tightly and injects him,Sid cries loudly because of the heavy dose.

Sid(hissed)-Ahh Ah eh h.urt ahh take it off ahhhh..Ahhh..

He cried more loudly,Abhi pulled the needle out and rubbed his area.

Abhi-Shh,It’s done 

Sid-B.aba

Sidhant-Yesh bacha

Sid-H.urt

He said with teary eyes,Sidhant take him in embrace and rub his back and butt,Sid snuggle into hug Abhi ruffle his hairs.Sidhant giving him a lot of kisses and then they heard Soft snores,both chuckled and saw dry tear stains on his cheeks,Abhi clean his face and Sidhant lay on the bed but he didn’t leave Sid,who hugging him tightly.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Next chapter after good response🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8.1K 73
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...
162K 9.7K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...
19.9K 1.5K 15
Second Part of Yeh Kaisa jurm hua,Before reading this read First Part"yeh Kaisa jurm hua"
9.5K 475 9
โ...๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ - ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ.โž โ–ถ ุ‚๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. โ–ถ โžซ๐–œ๐–—๏ฟฝ...