SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 97

1.9K 150 19
By PLK_ARMY

Yoongi hummed and was about to go back and sit on the couch but heard a low voice, "H-h... hyung...."

He snapped his head towards Tae and saw him getting his conscious back and immediately ran towards him. Jungkook also looked at his side and Jin & others also ran towards him.

The moment Tae opened his eyes, he found Yoongi looking at him, caressing his hair. Then he looked at others as well staring at him. He asked in a low voice, "J-jungkook.... i-is he f-fine... where is he?" Jin replied to him, "He is fine. See he is right here...... he just needs rest and some care."

Tae looked at his right side and saw Jungkook looking at him with worried expression. Jungkook spoke, "Hyung, are you fine?" Tae nodded his head assuring Jungkook that he is fine. Jungkook smiled, then looked at others and asked, "Can I go closer to hyung, please?"

Yoongi spoke, "No... you can't move... he is fine." Before anyone can say anything else, Yoongi spoke again, "I am sending the doctor in. He will check Tae."

Then he left the room for the first time after his brothers were admitted there. He sent the doctor inside to check on Tae and Jungkook and himself went to the balcony.

He looked at the outside view and unknowingly some tears fell from his eyes. He sighed in relief and closed his eyes for once and then open them.... letting more and more tears fell from his eyes. This was the first time he was letting his emotions out since Jungkook got kidnapped and all this happened.

He badly wanted to cry the moment he saw Jungkook in pain in that video. He badly wanted to escape from the situation. He wanted to throw a tantrum and ask someone to bring his brother back to him. He.... he really wanted to lean on somebody. He was afraid.... so much afraid that he can't even put his feelings into words. He wanted to feel weak for a moment but couldn't.... he had to be strong all the time. He knew if he let his tears fall.... then he can't face his rivals and can't gather enough strength to get Jungkook back. He was not even allowed to feel weak..... he promised Tae that he will get Jungkook back. He was the only one on whom Tae relied. He couldn't be weak and had to be strong for his brothers.

And in the end, when Tae got shot.... he felt as if his whole world stopped. He couldn't protect his both brothers... first Jungkook and then Tae. He felt like a looser and a failure. He felt as if his heart stop beating because his life... his brothers... for whom he is living till now.... they both were lying lifeless in front of him... on the hospital bed.... and he can't do anything.

Yoongi cried his heart out... letting out all his emotions through his tears he was bottling up inside himself. He felt his body weak and he slowly fell down on the floor sliding against the balcony railing, crying hesterically covering his face with his palms and wailing loudly. He was very vulnerable right now.

Then he felt two arms wrapping around his shoulders, taking him into a warm embrace. He felt the warmth of someone he really needed the most this time. No one spoke anything. He moved his palms away from his face and hided his face in the other person's neck hugging the said person tightly.

"Cry as much as want Yoon..... they both are fine now", said Sohee. "I-i.... I w-was.... was so s-scared.... S-sohee.... I c-couldn't protect Jungkook and Tae....... I-is Tae mad, w-why he t-took.... took that bullet.... w-what if I would have l-lost him.... w-what if.... what if his c-condition would have been... s-serious.... I c-can't live w-without any of t-them... I f-felt like d-dying... d-dying.......", spoke Yoongi while crying badly.

"Shhh! Calm down Yoon. Everything is fine now", said Sohee caressing his back softly.

"W-what would have..... h-happened if... if I c-couldn't f-fine Kook on time..... t-they are m-monsters.... y-you saw Kook's condition.... he c-can't e-even move on his own..... h-how much t-they torchered him...... I c-can never f-forgive myself for l-letting all this happen.... w-why they h-have to b-bear all this..... I s-swear.. I will not leave those bastards..... m-my b-brothers.... t-they have gone through so much....", said Yoongi still sobbing. Sohee was comforting him and letting him take his all emotions out.

"Y-you k-know w-what.... when I saw Tae in p-pool of his own.... b-blood... how I f-felt.... I c-can't even describe that.... I l-lost my m-mind.... it ... it felt like m-my s-soul left my body. I didn't know what to do", spoke Yoongi. Sohee was continously rubbing his back comforting him.

"I was so a-afraid u-until Tae got his conscious b-back.... I w-was so scared t-thinking that w-what if he.... he s-starts to get.... get p-panic attacks.... a-after w-waking up.... but t-thankfully... he is f-fine..... I w-was so so so scared f-for both of them...... I w-was feeling so h-helpless... I never f-felt this way in my life..... I w-was scared Sohee", spoke Yoongi telling Sohee how he felt all the time. How much he was afraid for his brothers.

He kept crying and Sohee was there all the time beside him, comforting him. Tears were flowing from her eyes too seeing Yoongi in this much pain. She was also worried for Tae and Jungkook but didn't expect Yoongi to break down like this. She cried silently. She has seen Yoongi vulnerable before too but never saw him like this. This was the lowest point Yoongi can be at. She wanted to make him feel better.

She then wiped her own tears and spoke, "Yoon, calm down baby. See everything is fine now.... your both brothers are in their senses and are well. They just need some time to get healthy completely. Our babies are strong. Don't worry now. I can assure you that they will never leave you in life. You are their life baby. They will always stay by your side."

Yoongi spoke, "Mom dad also loved me b-but they left me alone... they left me..... I will not let Tae and Jungkook go away from me.... I will not..... I will destroy everyone whoever will even think about this and those motherfuckers tried to do it..... I will make them regret... I will not leave them..... I will show them who Kim Yoongi is."

He then came out of Sohee's embrace and wiped his tears and spoke while getting up, "I will be back after some time. Take care of them." "Yoon, you can go later baby", said Sohee while looking at him. Yoongi didn't replied to her and said, "I am leaving with Jin hyung and Hobi. Namjoon is here. Take care of both of them." After saying this Yoongi left the hospital from there after informing Jin and Hobi to come with him. All three of them left for the base.

At the base

Yoongi reached the base and entered in along with Jin & Hobi and directly went to the basement where Lee's were kept.

They entered in the room and Yoongi sat on the chair placed in the middle of the room. Jin and Hobi stood beside Yoongi. They looked at Woosung, Heesung and Junho tied in front of them. Yoongi's guards already beated them mercilessly and they all were now tied on the chairs... all bruised and blood dripping from their bodies.

"Welcome to Bangtan's clan. I hope my people have welcomed you all properly", said Yoongi smirking. Woosung spoke, "Shut up kiddo! So full of yourself... just like your dad... that fucking Kim-----".

A guard punched him hardly making him groan in pain. Yoongi spoke in a deep scary voice, "Wrong move my dear uncle!" He then gestured Hobi, who went near Woosung and pulled out a dagger and cut his pinky finger of his right hand. Woosung screamed in pain.

Heesung and Junho got scared looking at their dad. Yoongi then asked Woosung, "So tell me why you faked your death?" "To take revenge from your dad.... I faked my death and started working on my own gang", said Woosung. "But you worked for him. What revenge are you talking about huh?", asked Yoongi in a deep scary voice.

Woosung chuckled a bit and then laughed slowly. Hobi punched him hardly on his face and grabbed his hair tightly and spoke while gritting his teeth, "Just reply what you have been asked."

Woosung laughed more. Hobi was about to punch him again but Yoongi stopped him. He then again asked to Woosung, "Tell me what revenge." "I joined your dad to take revenge from him. I was working for him and preparing for his funeral", said Woosung.

Yoongi gritted his teeth. Woosung asked, "Confused?" Hobi punched him again and said, "Shut up and answer him if you don't want to regret more." Woosung then spoke, "My family was poor. My elder brother used to work in a cafe to raise us when me and my younger brother were young. Your so called mafia dad... who was just full of himself killed my elder brother.... and you know why, because he mistankly stepped on his foot when he once came to the cafe where he used to work. Just because of this small reason, you dad took away my brother from me. Me and my younger brother had nowhere to go. We were young and didn't know what to do. Then after I grew up a little, I joined your dad's gang and started working for him while secretly preparing for my revenge. I vowed to destroy him and kill his entire family. I learned everything from him to do so... smart, right."

Yoongi stood up and punched him hardly that he fell on the ground with a loud thud along with the chair. He then kicked him harshly four to five times and spoke, "You stabbed us in our back... you motherfucker!"

Woosung groaned in pain. Yoongi then crouched to his level and held his hair tightly and asked, "Did you killed my mom and dad? Was it you who attacked at the Kim mansion 5 years ago, huh? Tell me you fucker."

Woosung laughed loudly and said, "Now you know it kiddo." Yoongi lost his temper. He gritted his teeth and took out his dagger and started tearing up Woosung chest. He stabbed him mutliple time... his blood splashed on his face. Woosung was screaming in pain. Yoongi was not in his senses anymore. Suddenly someone dragged him away from Woosung who was now almost unconscious and was breathing heavily. It was Jin.

Yoongi thrashed his arms and legs in his hold and spoke, "Leave me.... he killed my mom and dad.... I will not leave him." "Yoongi we can't give him death this easily... he needs to suffer more. Calm yourself down", said Jin. Yoongi calmed down a bit after listening to Jin and Jin left him.

Then he went towards Woosung again and start punching him mercilessly. He threw many punches on his face. Then he stood up and started kicking him badly in his stomach. Woosung was yelping in pain. Then Yoongi stopped and spoke while breathing heavily, "You will beg for death. I will make your life a living hell now."

Then he ordered a guard, "Ask our doctor to come here and treat him. I want this motherfucker alive." Then he kicked him for one last time and went and sat on his chair again while breathing heavily. His eyes were red in anger... blood-shot eyes. His aura was speaking anger, madness and power.

Then he ordered his another guards while pointing at Heesung and Junho, "Undress them and bring the ice-slabs in." The guards did what they were asked to do. They completely undressed both of them and tie them on the ice-slabs. Then Yoongi spoke, "Start!"

Then four guards came forward with thick leather belts in their hands and each two of them started hitting them on their bare bodies. They both started screaming. Yoongi went towards Heesung and took the belt from one of the guards and started hitting him with full force while speaking, "You touched my Kook... how dare you?.... You wanted to parcel his body parts to my mansion, right..... You will regret now..... how dare you to even think about it?.... he is my brother... no one can touch him, you fucker.... and you dared to torcher him......"

He kept hitting him hardly until he was half-conscious. He then stopped and punched him hardly on his face multiple times and said, "I will not let you die this easily. You will suffer."

His other guards were hitting Junho. Yoongi then went towards Junho and stopped the guards and started punching him while saying, "You played with his feelings..... you used him, huh.... you took advantage of his innocence.... you are the reason of his tears... I will give you a miserable death, I swear but not this easily.... moron!"

Then he left Junho and went towards the door to leave after ordering Hobi, "Torcher them as much as you want but don't let them die. I want all of them to stay alive. Give them numerous wound and then treat them." "Yes boss!", said Hoseok.

"I swear they themselves will beg in front of me to kill them... but I will not give them death.. this easily", said Yoongi and left the room, followed by Jin.

They both went to their office room. Yoongi sat on his chair while cleaning the blood from his face and his hands. Jin sat on another chair in front of Yoongi. Then he spoke, "I never knew that Woosung can do something like this. He was the main member of Uncle Kim's gang."

Yoongi gritted his teeth and said, "I knew it hyung that mom-dad's killer is not dead yet. He himself came to me. I will not let him die easily. He killed my parents and now tried to kill my brothers. He will regret."

"Yeah, we will not leave him this easily. Yoongi-ah, you should go back to the hospital now. Tae and Jungkook might be looking for you.... mostly Tae.. you didn't met him properly", said Jin. "I am really mad at Tae. Why he took that bullet and first of all, how he got there?", said Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah, don't be like this and ask him later how he got there", said Jin. "Hmm.... I am leaving hyung. You wanna come with me?", said Yoongi. "Umm... I will come after meeting Minho", said Jin. "O-okay hyung", said Yoongi giving a teasing look to Jin.

Jin spoke, "Yahhh! Its nothing like that... you brat... I was just guilty of using him and I see him as a good friend.. nothing more." "Yeah yeah hyung... I am leaving now... bye", said Yoongi. Jin just hummed. Yoongi then left the base and went to the hospital.

Hey guys, another update for today. Please tell me in the comments below, hows it.

Please comment down and show your support. As I always say...  your comments are my motivation, so please comment.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 772 9
Kim Taehyung, a CEO known for his strictness. The one whose name is enough to make anyone shiver but what will happen when his both kids will be tota...
9.7K 358 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.