Echoes|| König x Reader x Gho...

By Brassburmese

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot... More

01: Something Nice to Say
02: Spider
03: Old Face
04: Haunting
05: Double Trouble
06: A Joke
07: Mimic
08: Perspective
09: Generational Gap
10: Down
11: Diego
12: Fairytale
13: Two is Better than One
14: Autism
15: More Energy!
16: Compliance
17: Unmasking
18: Petty
19: Under His Skin
20: Pub Talk
21: Targeted
22: Heart Attack
♥Charlie♥
Halloween Special
23: Spiraling Rumination
24: Questions
25: Urgancy
26: Self-reflection
27: Mind Break
28: Through Heaven to the Void
29: From the Void to the Stars
30: Unsafe Place
31: Darken Sleep
32: Time Crunch
33: Heart Line
34: Garrick
35: Bombs
36: BOOM!
38: Countdown Hell
39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute
40: Puzzle Pieces
41: Empthy Does not Equivilate to Compassion
42: Asking Forbidden Questions
43: Delirious and Mad
44: Bound in Blood
45: Water of the Womb
46: Drama, Drama, Crime!
47: Dominance
48: Dirty Thoughts
49: Sweet Talk
50: Anarchy
51: Invisible
52: Service Dog
53: Old Memories
54: Twink
55: Water Of The Heart
56: Mimic Bed
57: Midnight Snack
58: Family Love
59: Burning Bridges
🎄Christmas Special🎄
60: Guardian
61: Truth Be Told
62: Rain Man
63: Sick
64: Late Night and Bonding
65: Stim
66: Special Interest Prt. 1
67: Solidarity
68: Holding Breath
69: Freaky First Week
70: Trifling Second Week
71: Depressing Third Week
72: Final Stretch Fourth Week
73: They Like You
74: Do You or Do You Not?
75: Hold Your Heart
♡1 Scortch Earth
♡2 Recovery
♡3 Decision
♡4 Awkward beginning
♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI
♧1 MIA
♧2 Recorded Figments
♧3 Ink Torment
♧4 Seeing Red
♧5 Time Skip
♧6 England
♧ 7 Moon and Night
♧8 A New Day
♢1 Bright as the Sun
♢2 Sanatorium
♢3 Austria
♢4 A New Normal
♢5 Sound of Music
✿ 1 Together
✿ Forever
Ending!

37: Fatherless Behavior

4.5K 149 30
By Brassburmese

As the days pass, Ghost, Roach, Gaz, and the damn Colonel were surveying the explosion sight. It cripples a street in London, the street and building above caved in. A few people died; it was a clear terrorist attack. I sat next to Soap, and Price watching the news. My foot was indeed broken.

"Why hasn't the government addressed this?" I voice.

"They want to know everything before speaking," Price said huffing on his cigar. I was struggling to act like the smoke wasn't murdering my lungs. I lasted two seconds before coughing loudly and turning to Price.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I ask trying to speak without coughing in his face.

"You can't handle a little smoke?"

"I don't want to catch cancer from your problem," I state.

"Don't be rude to your captain," Charlie stated loudly.

"I'm being truthful."

"Then say it nicer?"

"Why? Price isn't a fragile man!" I snap back, "Are you?" I turn to him.

"No."

"Good, now stop smoking old man, I'm going to die." He let out a chuckle and stubbed his cigar out.

"Good luck," I look over to see Charlie fully back.

"Sit your ass down, you ain't leaving!" I snap.

"I have to go, it's orders," He sighs.

"Nuh-uh."

"Don't Nuh-uh me."

"Nuh-uh!"

"I can't stay Flaca! I have to go—"

"Price is Laswell still here?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"I'm going to cry and emotionally manipulate her into getting Charlie to stay." Soap looks over with a strange glint in his eyes, true amusement.

"Now I have to see that!" He smiles and stands up. We b-lined it to Laswell's station. She looks up at us confused.

"Laswell, Charlie is staying." I start off, holding my hands in front of me.

"He can't stay you know that."

"He stays or I may or may not commit heinous war crimes against König and Ghost."

"Elaborate," Laswell folds her arm.

"I will psychologically traumatize them and destroy team relations. If I'm miserable everyone will suffer. My emotional support Latino stays! He knows me like the back of his hand, with him I won't have a broken foot, or shot." I state in the most sarcastic tone.

"Don't say it like that, you sound like a brat," Charlie said patting me on the head.

"Good because if the answer is no, I will throw a tantrum and trash this place, I can and will be the biggest pain in your ass!" I state looking right past Laswell, I didn't look her in the face just stare right in front of me.

"You're not going to take no for an answer," Laswell slowly stated her eyes on me like a hawk.

"Look, Kate," my eyes drop to hers, "the two times I nearly died weren't my fault, my teammates don't trust my intuition. If I get injured when I'm with Charlie, it will be my fault." Laswell let out a loud sigh and looked at me, she looked tired.

"I know neurotypical psychology; you can't trick me. Unless you torture me— I won't fold."

"You're overconfident."

"I'm not," I said before smiling. It was fake my smile was wide, but my eyes were completely dead.

"Laswell, trust me, she won't creak," Charlie said.

"I know the two of you have a history with torture—"

"Kate, Charlie is staying. For my mental health and my team cooperation." I state.

"Mate, what is she talking about?" Soap asks from behind me.

"Shush!" I tell the two behind me.

Laswell and I stared at each other. I sighed for Charlie to bring me a chair. I sat across her desk and just stared at her. There is one thing no neurotypicals don't like. Vaguely human things, on a subconscious level I freak her out.

There is one thing I am, stubborn. I don't ask for much... Maybe I do, I can't help it autism is a demanding disability. I hear shuffling behind me, I snap my finger, and the shuffling stops. I just stared vacantly into her eyes, my mind wandering off.

I still need to fuck over König.

Laswell ignored me and went back to her work. I threw the papers onto the ground. She looks up irritated in her gaze. I simply smile at her. I begin to whistle at a specific frequency— baby cries. I stared at her just whistling nonstop.

I fell silent and she looked at me, warily. "I won't beg," I stand up, "but for the sake on. My more... violent side and my mental health and the mental health of this team, Charlie should stay." I turn around and drag the two sergeants out with me.

"That was fatherless behavior," Charlie chastised me.

"And? I don't mind acting fatherless, you are staying!" Charlie sighs. I'm not ready to let him go. He is more than just emotional support; he is a walking safe place. Around him, I feel like I can recharge my energy to handle people.

"That... was very bratty," Soap said looking down at me. I side-eye him.

"Yeah, but she held back," Charlie sighs looking down at me too.

"Really?"

"Yup, I've seen her trash an entire classroom and pick fights with teachers."

"Didn't your parents teach you any better?"

"My shit parents? Nah." I yawn and drag Charlie back to the hospital wing of this base.

"So, you've always been a brat?" Soap asks.

"No, she's a delinquent."

"What's the difference?" Soap asks.

"I was a gangster, popular and well-behaved, on the other hand, she was unhinged, chaotic, and picked fights so often she got suspended. I've seen her go down an alleyway and come back covered in blood," I look over to see Soap's mouth drop open.

"Why?"

"I have severe anger issues," I turn to him. "On a daily, I barely keep my shit together. I do what I do to keep my anger in check, but if my safe place goes away, you'll see why I was also called Chimp." I state in the calmest voice I can muster.

Anger. I am always slightly irritated, I need my own space, and I need someone I can heavily rely on. I probably should get a service dog... but I can't not when I'm on base. The military likes those without major disabilities but, my autism is debilitating. Autism isn't a cute quirk, it's a debilitating disability, that some can manage better than others.

"Chimp?" Soap arches a brow a hint of amusement.

"Chimpanzees are known to mutilate their enemies not outright kill them, I am not above a Chimp, if I must, I will hurt you." He blinks a few times before nodding in understanding.

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"How are you friends with her?" Soap quietly asks Charlie, and for the nth time, he questions their friendship.

"Though she is full of rage she tends to implode then explode. She's working on it. She has calmed down since high school." Charlie smiles at Soap.

"She's strange," Soap hums.

"Yes well, back in the day I too was angry."

"Really?"

"I act civil because I know Gisele needs that, but truthfully, I'm an ass too. Assholes and judgmental bitches stick together." Charlie flashes the Scotsmen a wide smile.

Later that way Laswell came around, paper in hand. She looked a little annoyed and tired. "Charlie can stay; however, you cannot make things more difficult." She said looking at me. I suppress my wide smile.

"I can try but meltdowns aren't controllable."

"Control what you can."

"Rodger, Rodger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 105
Price discovered you as a young girl whose family had been violently and unjustly taken away from her. As there were no other options for you, Price...
4.8K 168 18
Here's part two! If you haven't read Safer With A Ghost Part One, please go do so! :) Enjoy!
141K 2.4K 54
{𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙} 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡. 𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩...
2.1K 69 13
you were about 26 years old , you had been with 141 for a few years now but everything changed until you got one call... *********** This is a female...