They Revived Me: Surrounded b...

By SamanthaDelaCruz264

In Valerie Horton's previous life, she was the eldest daughter of the Horton family, one of the wealthiest fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Notice!

Chapter 91-95

7K 107 0
By SamanthaDelaCruz264

Chapter 91 Go to the Amusement Park  

Derek felt Valerie’s gaze.

He did not avoid them and also looked at her.

Two people, each with their thoughts, kept hidden deep within themselves.

It depends on the time we spent together in the past, whether we can say it out together or not.

The children of wealthy families had many scandals.

Derek had such a personality that he couldn’t escape from his family and his reasons.

Let him be forced to mature early.

But this was only the surface phenomenon that Valerie knew.

She didn’t know that there was a dark period in Derek’s family when he was younger.

He completely changed himself.

Valerie also lay on the tablecloth, with her hands crossed over her chest.

Suddenly, a coat appeared on her.

“The wind on the hillside was still cool, so you should cover yourself a bit.” Derek took his coat and covered Valerie with it, while he continued to gaze at the sky.

“There are four days left until next Monday, think about it, is there any place you want to go and play? Besides the aquarium, if you miss it, there may be very few chances to go out again.” Also, yes.

Once she accepted their guidance, Valerie had no more time to play.

She might have spent more time to improve herself.

She didn’t want to waste time and wanted to quickly acquire a set of skills.

Repay the Fisher family, cut off the Horton family.

Can she now say the places she wanted to go?

I was a little nervous.

“I…”

“Hmm? It’s okay, tell me, and I’ll go with you when the time comes.”

Valerie blushed slightly and pulled up Derek’s coat, covering half of her face, only revealing her eyes.

Finally, mustering up the courage, I said it out loud.

“I, I wanted to go to the amusement park and have some fun! Is it possible? If it’s not convenient, that’s okay too. Just like having a picnic on the hillside, it’s also nice to enjoy the scenery.” Tsk.

A little embarrassed.

An eight–year–old child would still feel nervous.

But Derek just smiled and nodded.

“Okay, we will go tomorrow. Don’t worry, we will just go to an amusement park under the supervision of my uncle. No one will say anything.”

I reached out and patted her shoulder, signaling her to calm down.

The two of them chatted aimlessly, talking until the afternoon.

We just managed to get through lunch by mixing the fruits Derek brought.

During this period, Valerie learned about Derek’s progress in his studies.

Derek also learned what kind of dishes Valerie would make.

Chapter 92 Go to the Amusement Park

The two of them had a good breakfast and, accompanied by the butler, headed to the amusement park under Lamar’s supervision.

Today was not a weekend, so there were very few people coming in. It took a long time to see some couples or some parents bringing their very young children here.

The one who came over with Derek and Valerie was Tucker, who was resting at home,

He wore a mask and a hat and was dressed in ordinary clothes, following two children together.

He was prepared, and if anyone noticed Valerie today, he would voluntarily expose himself.

I said that I brought my younger brother over to play today.

But it seems like it’s not necessary.

Lamar controlled the number of people entering the park.

They could relax a little more.

“Valerie, have a good time today, and Derek too.”

Tucker, who didn’t talk much, rubbed the heads of his two children and silently followed behind.

His task today was to protect the safety of two children.

Derek nodded his head and naturally took Valerie’s hand, walking toward the green channel.

Valerie looked at the magnificent entrance of the amusement park, and her eyes never stopped sparkling.

Derek observed Valerie’s excited emotions and quickened his pace, heading straight to the children’s area.

We started sitting together, side by side and played through the projects one by one.

But Valerie’s gaze remained fixed on the adult area where the roller coasters and some other attractions were.

“We can’t play this now, but next time when we all can, let’s do it again. I’ll accompany you.”

Rek occasionally glanced over there when he caught Valerie’s gaze. and he gently patted her little head to comfort her.

Some devices did match Derek’s height.

But he didn’t say, he just said that neither of them met the requirements.

Valerie was naive and had never been here before, so she was not familiar with the standard procedure.

A natural nod followed.

Looking back, Tucker, holding a bunny ear headband, suddenly approached and stuck it on Valerie’s head while they were interacting

Then he took another bear and placed it on Derek’s head.

Originally, Derek, who had intended to hide quickly, changed his mind upon seeing Valerie’s bunny ears.

I froze in place for a moment.

Tucker successfully put on the bear ears for him.

Him, it was indeed the right choice to give Valerie bunny cars first.

Hastily pulling out my phone, I snapped away at the two people.

Then, without changing his expression, he quickly selected all the photos with his fingers.

Sent to the family group.

Calvin :Ahhhh! I also wanted to go!

Samantha: Why go anywhere? Isn’t the aquarium enough?

Randal: Calvin, come over for extra practice later.

Meredith: I must say, they made a good match.

Ramona: So, you’re admitting it indirectly?

Galen: Hahahaha, Valerie looked beautiful!

Raymond: My son was also adorable!

The corners of Tucker’s mouth couldn’t help but curl up under the mask He squatted down and hugged two children in his arms.

He slapped hard.

“Alright, let’s go have lunch.”

Satisfied. Tucker glanced at the lively family group and happily took the hands of the two to go to the restaurant in the amusement park.

Valerie, who was walking forward, suddenly clutched her stomach. She needed to use the restroom urgently.

“Um, excuse me. I’ll go to the restroom first! Can you guys order first?”

“Then I accompanied…”

This time. Valerie rejected Derek.

“Derry. I’ll go to the bathroom by myself.”

Speaking. Valerie quickened her pace and left the two of them, running toward the nearby public restroom.

It seems like it was urgent.

Tucker looked at Derek, who was still standing in the same spot, and he silently spoke.

Chapter 93 Let Me Go  

I came to help you today, just wanting to make the final decision.

If such a thing happens again in the future, I will always turn a blind eye.

Valerie took a deep breath.

Her indifferent response.

“I wasn’t.”

An unfamiliar personality, along with this unfamiliar tone.

Zoe once again found herself in a state of confusion.

Isn’t she the older sister?

But her technique resembled Valerie’s…

But Valerie went missing these days, and she searched for her at home for a long time but couldn’t find her.

She also went to the warehouse where Valerie used to live to find Valerie.

But still couldn’t see anyone.

“Sister…”

Zoe muttered under her breath.

Valerie, who was leading the way in front, trembled fiercely in her heart every time she heard it.

She couldn’t answer.

She didn’t want to have any relationship anymore.

Silently, he took Zoe to the Center for Missing Children, and Valerie gave him a gentle push forward.

“There were older brothers and sisters inside to help you, so you can go in by yourself.”

“Sister, didn’t you also get lost?”

“I didn’t get lost, I still had someone waiting for me,” Valerie said coldly and turned around to leave.

At this moment, the door for lost children opened, and sitting inside was Tristan, who was pleading with the staff to help him find his child.

He communicated with people without appearing nervous, At the moment when the door opened, I saw Zoe.

His expressionless face suddenly lit up with enthusiasm.

Didn’t this get found?

Valerie took a glance and immediately turned around, ready to leave this place that made her feel ironic.

Tristan walked toward the door and happened to catch a glimpse of Valerie’s figure.

He froze his body.

“Zoe, would you like to play with the older brothers and sisters here for a while? Brother will go and talk to this little child in front first.”

Without waiting for Zoe’s reaction, he immediately stepped forward and chased after Valerie.

Run fast, don’t encounter Tristan!

This was Valerie’s first thought.

She ran like crazy, but in the end, her short legs couldn’t match Tristan’s.

Looking at the person standing in front of oneself.

Valerie’s heart was as cold as ashes.

“Valerie?”

Tristan amusingly watched the girl in front of him.

After leaving the Horton family for so many days, not only did I not have a good time, but now I can even go to the amusement park.

It seems like he/she had a good time.

But what intrigued Tristan was how she managed to make the Horton family unable to find her.

Chapter 94 I Want to Join!  

Valerie ran fast, she didn’t want to have any more entanglement with Tristan. She hurriedly ran toward the restaurant, her heart beating like never before.

She hadn’t run over there yet when she saw Derek frowning, looking around the area near the public restroom, searching for Valerie.

“Derry!”

She quickly shouted out, and Derek immediately turned his head to look at her.

The tense heart was relieved.

“What’s wrong? Has something happened?”

Sensing something was amiss, Derek quickly stepped forward and grabbed her hand.

“The members of the Horton family, including my third brother, came here with  my sister.”

Derek’s brows furrowed slightly, but he didn’t show it. He just tightened his grip on Valerie’s hand.

“It’s okay, let’s go find Tucker and go home now.”

“That lunch…”

Valerie wondered if it would be a waste.

But Derek shook his head.

“Your safety is more important; we can cook good meals for those working elders.”

Time was running out, Derek didn’t wait for Valerie’s response and quickened his pace, heading straight into the restaurant.

As Tucker sat down, he saw Derek pulling Valerie and running in.

The just–sat–down buttocks rose again.

Something seemed a little off.

“What happened?”

Just as he approached, Tucker spoke up directly.

“Bro, the Horton family also brought people to the amusement park today. Let's go back first.”

Tucker’s face suddenly looked bad.

“What? Today? They came to the amusement park?”

Derek nodded and glanced at Valerie behind him, feeling a slight pang of sympathy in Tucker’s eyes.

“Let’s go home then, and we can just let the staff here have the lunch.” Just as Derek said.

The three of them tidied up their belongings and immediately returned to the parking lot, getting ready to drive back.

Just as he got in the car, Tucker immediately spoke up.

“Valerie, did you meet Tristan face to face? Did he agree to you leaving?”

“It doesn’t matter to him whether I come back or not, so when I ran back, he didn’t catch up with me either because he brought my sister today and didn’t have time to take care of me.”

The car was quiet…

Tucker, who was driving, tightened his grip on the steering wheel, and his anger was about to rise again.

No, no.

Don’t get angry, don’t get angry, it’s not worth getting angry for such a person.

“It’s okay, Valerie. In the future, wherever you want to go and play, you tell your brother, and your brother will go and play with you.”

“And me.”

Derek also added to Tucker’s words.

Derek used to treat Valerie well, simply because of who she was as a person. However, now he has started to develop negative feelings toward the Horton family.

The daughter of the family has been missing for so many days without saying a word, and even reporting to the police was done secretly.

And he also had the leisure to take his little daughter out to play.

Derek didn’t want to think about how Val had managed to survive all these years in such a home.

Valerie didn’t care.

On the contrary, she felt their care for herself, and now she couldn’t be happier.

“Um! Thank you all!”

“You’re welcome, bro. Let’s find a place to eat, otherwise, it’s not good for our stomachs to eat later when we go back.”

Through the rearview

mirror, Tucker saw Derek take out a small piece of bread from his backpack and tear it in half for Valerie,

“Are you hungry? Have a little something to eat, but don’t eat too much. You won’t be able to eat lunch later.”

“Okay, thank you, Derry.”

Tucker sat in the front, watching the interaction between the two people behind him, and he simply sneered.

Chapter 95 Can’t I Go?

Mica had red eyes, with a few glistening tears hanging on.

After listening to Derek’s words, he also gradually calmed down.

He knelt back down and wiped the tears from his eyes.

“Can’t I go with you guys then? I can study while being with you.” Derek shook his head.

“Mica, I’m afraid it’s not possible because there is currently no one with medic al skills as advanced as your family’s. So, I hope you can continue learning with your grandfather.” Derek stopped talking, he only said this much.

Next, it all depends on Mica’s decision.

After all, no matter how much he wanted to come in with me.

He couldn’t come in either.

But his strength was indeed needed.

“Indeed, indeed… the place you went to might have been very dangerous.” Mica also knew the hardships and responsibilities borne by soldiers.

Derek said that his grandfather was the most skilled doctor.

He is indeed studying medicine diligently with his grandfather now.

But he wants to separate from the two of them…

Mica was deeply entangled in a dilemma.

Valerie looked at Mica, she moved closer and patted his shoulder.

“Mica, you have better opportunities and skills than me in the past. I sincerely hope that you can persist in them well. If we have a chance to work together in the future, I believe that your skill will be the most impressive.”

Valerie’s words were more effective than Derek’s.

Mica, who was still hesitating, immediately had a change of heart upon hearing Valerie’s words.

“I, I will study hard! You guys got hurt, I will come over immediately!” I really have to study hard now!

Going back means my grandfather will teach me more!

There are also other elders in the family! Ask them to teach you more things too!

He wanted to help Valerie and Derek!

Excitedly looking at Valerie, Mica’s eyes were determined, recalling the figure of Valerie standing in front of her in her mind.

He had already started fantasizing about scenes where he would help her with his own abilities in the future.

“I will learn well with my grandfather, as well as other uncles and aunts in the family! Don’t worry! I will help you all well! Don’t lose contact!”

Valérie smiled faintly, but this time her smile was filled with gentleness, and her eyes sparkled with light

Mica caught sight of Valerie’s gaze

He suddenly felt like crying

Even if Valerie didn’t say these words just now, he would still strive to improve himself because of her smile.

This was what he owed her.

He gave her a not–so–good campus memory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.2K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
30.5K 405 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
282K 5.6K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
17 0 3
"No." She insists, cutting him off instantly. "We are not setting the entire camp back several hours just so some dramatic prince can get his journal...