CaitBea (One Shots)

By caffeine_and_poetry

While on break, I thought I should write at least One shots of CaitBea. Hope you enjoy reading every story 💛... More

Mixed signals
Kumu live with ate Mels
Lucky you!
Behind the camera

The one

794 13 2
By caffeine_and_poetry

Note: Previously titled (Resemblance)

First published November 18, 2023

Republished: December 09, 2023

Sorry, I just had to make some revisions on this one.

***

Caitlin

"Darling, okay ka lang?" Bea asked facing me with a concerning look.

"Ha? Okay lang. Bakit?" Am I spacing out again? Sa pagod na din siguro. I leaned my head as Bea drives placing her one hand on the stirring wheel and the other holding my right hand. Binaling na n'ya ulit ang tingin n'ya sa daan.

"Kanina pa kasi ako nagsasalita babe but apparently, you're not with me." She pouted. Nagtatampo ba s'ya? I sat up.

"Sorry na, Ano ba 'yon?" I let out a soft laugh.

"Wala. Pero mukhang ikaw may gustong sabihin. Ang lalim ng iniisip mo. What's bothering you ba?" She gave me a glance through the mirror up infront of us as she was trying to read what's on my mind.

"Babe kase. Kanina do'n sa family gathering n'yo. Several times na may nakapagsabi sa 'kin na I have a huge resemblance daw with your ex. Akala nga daw nila that I was that girl. Jho ba 'yon name? I forgot. Are we not look-alike, are we?" I saw her furrowed her brows with what I've said.

This is not the first time naman. Her friends once mentioned nga na kahawig/kamukha ko daw 'yong ex n'ya. Even the fans, Halos nakikita 'ko sa mga comment sa videos namin or videos ko which are edited and uploaded by the fans, 'yon ang sinasabi at marami pang iba. Hindi pa ba ako sanay?

Pero ngayon, it suddenly bothers me somehow. I admit, it's really a bit upsetting kahit pinipilit kong balewalain and I don't know how to make myself out of this predicament I'm in.

"So, what's the big deal? Babe, mas maganda ka naman do'n, Don't worry" She chuckled. I gave him a slap on her arm.

"Ouch naman, babe!"

"Eh, Hindi naman 'yon. Ano kase.." Should I ask? I was biting my lower lip contemplating whether to ask her or not at the same time trying the best I can not to make her upset. Suddenly the traffic light turned red. She faced me again as the car stopped.

"Kase?"

"Wala. Nevermind na." I said trying to sound normal. "Nagugutom na siguro ako. Can we go through a drive-thru?McDo sana" Sabi ko hoping I could get away with this. I want to keep this innocuous feeling of our relationship the best possible way I know.

"Pwede naman. Sige. I am starving too" She replied. "But, are you really okay babe? Uhmm let's just put a pin in it for now."

Buti naman at hindi na n'ya ko kinulit pa.

When we reached our unit, I quickly unlocked the door and went in as Bea following me behind with our stuffs. I took off my slippers and

As soon as she took off her footwear and nailapag na n'ya 'yong mga gamit namin, she came to me and held my hand pulling me up to stand. Though puzzled with her acts, I obliged as I smiled back at her. With her left hand placed on my hip and the other intertwined with one hand, we swayed to dance.

She meaningfully looked into my eyes, pecked my lips and spun me around. She really is a kind of book that you can't put down once you started reading. I really love this clingy and sweet side of her. Moments like this with her makes me feel buzzing.

"I know what you're worrying about." She uttered while both of us still swaying. "But please know that I love you so much" She continued. Ayokong pagdudahan ang pinapakita at ang pgmamahal ni Bea towards me. Ramdam ko at nakikita ko naman kung gaano n'ya ko kamahal.

We've been together for 2 years now. When I decided to be in a relationship with her and be her girl, I am certain with how I feel for her and know what I am getting myself into. Her being admired by a lot of people as a publIc figure and athlete, naiintindihan ko naman as I am also in the same line with her. Mas kilala pa rin naman s'ya though.

Alam ko naman how sweet and happy they were back then. Hindi ko rin naman masisi mga fan na shini-shio pa rin sila and hoping one day that they'll get back together. Pero I am with her now. Ako na ang meron s'ya ngayon. Alam kong hindi rin ako ang nauna.

"Uhmmm, Bei?"

"Yes babe?"

"Do I remind you of her? Did you just court me back then because you can see her through me?" Matapang kong tanong

"Wait. What do you mean?" She asked.

"Niligawan mo lang ba 'ko before because I look like your ex? Because we have a lot of similarities?"

Beatriz

I know something's bothering her kanina pa.

And I was caught off guard with her questions. So, that's what she's been feeling all this time? Is that what I am making her feel?

"No! Of course not babe! I've already moved on" agad kong sagot sa kanya.

Our unit was filled with screaming silence for few moments. I actually don't know what to say anymore. I stared at her with a bland expression. May kulang pa ba? Am I not making her feel loved by me when all I ever did was to take care of her in every way I can. Dala ba ng selos or inis dahil sa paulit-ulit na nababasa at narinig n'ya on social media and people around us?

"Caitlin. Was it not enough? She asked frustrated. "Hindi ko ba nagpaparamdam sa 'yo how much I am crazy over you?"

"No. Walang kulang. You being with me alone is enough Bei. I am sorry. It's just that..."

I admit. I was initially got attracted to her dahil she and Jho have so much in common. She has something in her that reminds me a lot about Jho. But it's different now. And a long the way, I realized, I fell in love with her even more for who really she is. Si Caitlin, the one who makes me smile and and do things I didn't know that I am capable of doing just for love.

And I know she's in the spotlight of me and Jho's fans' unpleasant and offensive comments on social media every time me, her or our shipper/fans would post an update about us. Since magkaroon kami ng ship, the issue between me and Caitlin sold like a hotcake.

It must be really hard for her.

"No. I should be the one apologizing, babe. Alam ko it's hard for you hearing and reading comments or posts like that. Ni hindi man lang kita maipagtanggol" I groaned. We just want to take everything privately. And it's freaking hard 'coz we're public figures.

"Wala naman sa 'kin 'yon babe. Nadala lang din ako siguro kanina." She held my hands again, gave me a smack on my lips.

"Please babe do know that I love you for who you are, not for what others see in you. I'm so damn into you. You already own my heart, I will always admire and love every inch of you, babe. When I have nothing to offer, all you ever wanted from me was nothing." She said in between tears. 'Ikaw na ang meron ako ngayon, and the only one I dream of spending my future with. Ikaw lang, Caitlin. Isang Caitlin Viray lang ang nakikita ko."

Caitlin

The assurance! She never fails to make me feel secure and assured in our relationship kahit hindi ko hinihingi kaya naiinis ako sa sarili ko ngayon.

"Awww, thanks babe. I love you, too!" 'yon na lang nasabi ko sa sobrang kilig. What else can I ask for?

"Hindi man ikaw ang nauna babe like what other people say, But I never loved anyone like how I love you now. You are now the reason behind my sweet smiles. You're the one. The only one for me."

"Me too! I will only focus on you and me, on us"

I won't let anything or anyone ruin my relationship with her. I won't listen Ang be affected again by unnecessary noise around me, us. Ako at si Bea alng Ang mahalaga sa ngayon.

Pambawi lang sa pananakit sa inyo last update 😅🥰

Sa next update na lang po ulit 😅 jk!

Hi, darlings! How's everybody? Palambing naman. Since tomorrow na ang coronation for Miss Universe, kindly please do vote Miss Philippines sa Miss U app if you haven't cast your votes yet. Happy weekend 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 66.3K 61
Being a good friend of his since the beginning of the year, Y/n and Su-Hyeok do many things together and of course, she starts liking him. One day th...
12.5K 272 33
Jho is kinda shy type but bea is always there for jho para she's not shy They're so close friend until they're falling inlove with each other.
2.5K 120 21
It's been six months since Kai and Cinder got engaged, and the wedding is fast approaching. Everyone is excited for the day, that is until Cinder is...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...