They Revived Me: Surrounded b...

By SamanthaDelaCruz264

In Valerie Horton's previous life, she was the eldest daughter of the Horton family, one of the wealthiest fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Notice!

Chapter 86-90

7.4K 116 6
By SamanthaDelaCruz264

Chapter 86 The Money

Thinking again about the conditions and atmosphere at Derek’s home.

Valerie suddenly felt nothing, and even thought it was quite ordinary.

She trusted Derek’s words.

After thinking for a few seconds, Valerie weakly nodded.

“Can I, but will it be too much trouble for you?” Derek shook his head.

“No worries, I’m willing to help you. Come to my room, I’ll handle it.”

Before Valerie could even react, Derek approached and gently took her hand, leading her to his room.

Meredith, who was working in the living room, once again watched as her son took the initiative to hold the hand of a little girl and lead her to his room.

Her shocked heart suddenly became calm.

It seems that compared to worrying about whether their son would adapt or not.

It would be more appropriate to worry about when this little girl fell into her son’s trap.

Meredith said she didn’t care, but it was a lie.

She tilted her neck and watched as Derek’s room door closed.

My body stood up unconsciously, wanting to walk over and listen to what they were talking about

But this door had good soundproofing, so we couldn’t hear anything.

Derek’s room was clean and tidy, decorated in a minimalist style.

On his computer desk, three curved screens directly made Valerie’s final unease disappear without a trace.

Cool.

“Val, do you know your ID number?”

“I knew…”

Valerie simply told Derek her ID number, without omitting a single digit.

Derek’s pupils suddenly contracted, and the fingers typing on the keyboard slowed down slightly.

He didn’t speak, he just operated silently.

In the room, only the sound of his typing could be heard. Valerie just stood by,  watching him as he logged into her account, not knowing where he was logging in from. **

Suddenly, all the funds in the account were transferred to his side.

Then Valerie’s previous account was permanently deactivated.

After finishing these tasks, he opened his drawer.

There were many mobile phones inside, and he picked and chose.

Finally, a brand–new phone was chosen for Valerie.

“Take this first and use it. The card number inside is mine, and you can use it from now on. You don’t need to worry about the phone bill or anything, just use  it.”

“I will use this number to open another account for you later. From now on, it will be yours.”

Valerie took the phone from Derek’s hand.

She couldn’t speak for a moment.

I just watched Derek like that.

“What happened?”

Seeing Valerie looking at herself without saying a word, Derek turned his head to her with confusion.

“Nothing, I just felt a bit strange.”

Chapter 87 Can’t Find Her

“What?”

Derek had a moment of doubt.

“It’s nothing, thank you, Derek!”

Valerie smiled and didn’t say anything else.

“Let’s go eat, and after we finish eating, I’ll cook medicine for you.”

Derek saw Valerie and didn’t want to speak, and he didn’t inquire further.

The more time we spent together in the future, the more we naturally became familiar with each other.

He got up and walked to the restaurant with Valerie.

Today there were many people at home, and there was also the addition of a new member, so the atmosphere was much livelier than before.

Derek sat next to Valerie, still faster than anyone else.

The table was big, and he would voluntarily get up and use the public fork to pick up the food that she couldn’t reach.

“Derek! It’s too much, I might not be able to finish it.”

“First, eat.”

Still not saying much, he stopped feeding Valerie and started eating himself.

Calvin and Meredith’s brows wanted to furrow, but when they saw Valerie diligently eating the food Derek had served, her mouth was full.

A round and chubby face.

They both let go.

Yeah, she was such an adorable little girl.

If it were them, they would not be able to resist teasing her continuously.

Derek looked at the extra people in his house and silently wondered what was going on in his mind.

But his expression remained the same. After Valerie finished washing up, he brought over the medicine he had just cooked.

“Val, come and drink the medicine, be careful, it’s hot.”

He slightly bent over and carefully placed the bowl in his hands on the table, waiting for Valerie to come and drink.

“Derek, did you get burned?”

Seeing Derek put his hand on the pajamas and fumble around, she quickly approached, grabbed Derek’s hand, and frowned as she looked at it.

The child’s skin was still tender, although it wasn’t very hot, but his fingertips had turned red.

Bright red.

Valerie grabbed his hand with concern, pouted her mouth, and quickly blew on it.

“I was fine.”

Derek felt the cold wind on his hands, and suddenly his heart started racing, and a warmth spread across his cheeks.

He subconsciously wanted to pull his hand out, but the softness on Valerie’s hand made him hesitate and he didn’t withdraw it immediately.

“You turned all red, and you’re fine? Go rinse with some water.”

Valerie grabbed Derek’s hand and led him to the bathroom in the room. The two of them stood on a stool and started showering him.

Their bodies were pressed tightly together.

This was the first time Derek had such close contact with Valerie.

He smelled the faint scent of grapefruit coming from Valerie’s body.

And she had a delicate, fuzzy face under the gentle lighting in the bathroom.

He turned his head away and let Valerie shower him.

With his thoughts in mind, he tutored Valerie and urged her to go to bed.

“Hmm? This hot water bottle.”

Just as Valerie was about to get into bed, she lifted the covers and saw two oversized hot water bottles inside.

The bed was already warm and cozy

She turned her head and looked at Derek, her eyes filled with surprise. “I saw you shivering in bed yesterday, so I prepared a hot water bottle for you in advance.”

Derek covered Valerie with a blanket.

“Rest early.”

He watched as Valerie closed her eyes and turned off the lights in the room.

The tenderness on his face dissipated, and he regained the coldness he had during the day.

Walked toward Galen’s study.

Sure enough, the room was filled with people, and everyone was discussing Vallie’s matter.

“I also came to listen.”

Chapter 88 Shut Up  

“Didn’t Dad say he wouldn’t care about her? Why is he still looking for her?”

Tristan smiled and mocked lightly

“Shut up!” you said to me.

Kieran shouted at Tristan once again.

But Tristan, looking at Kieran like this, was not angry. Instead, the corners of his mouth curved even more upward.

“What, did I say something wrong? Back then in the living room, wasn’t it Dad who said it would be best not to come back? And calling the police? Aren’t your people more powerful than the police? Is calling the police even useful?” Reese glanced at Tristan standing at the door.

Among these three sons, it was this third son who couldn’t control himself.

After he started living in the school dormitory during his junior high school years, he not only went home when necessary but also took care of his own living expenses and tuition fees.

He couldn’t find any point to control Tristan.

Just like now, his mocking expression infuriated him.

But he couldn’t get angry at him.

Only fire could be directed at Kieran’s body.

“In short, don’t call the police, let’s handle it privately.”

Reese shifted his gaze and continued speaking to Kieran.

Tristan chuckled as he watched the two of them, then turned around and went back to his room to continue designing things.

Just went out and turned around.

I saw Bruce leaning against the wall, eavesdropping nearby.

“Oh? Brother, why are you standing here? Come, I’ll give you the spot, you co continue talking, I have to go.”

Bruce looked at Tristan with a sinister gaze.

He didn’t get angry as usual.

Faced this hypocritical twin brother in front of me.

He despised him from the bottom of his heart.

“Get lost.”

Tristan shrugged helplessly with a wry smile, swinging the ruler in his hand, and and and and and and and and and and and and humming a tune as he returned to the design room.

Bruce looked at Tristan with a cold face as he disappeared down the hallway.

He listened in the study; Kieran was still confronting Reese.

Tightened the lips.

He stood at the door for a moment, lost in thought, before sneaking back to his room.

He found his foster brother.

Now Bruce Finally, I started to panic a little.

That day, Valerie’s insults toward him, he could let it go.

With a slightly chilly finger, he clicked on a profile picture. After much hesitation, he finally typed out a message.

“Hey bro, sorry to disturb you so late, but there’s something I need your help with. My sister has been missing for several days now, and we can’t find any clues about her whereabouts.”

Chapter 89 Study Together (1)  

Valerie woke up naturally.

When she woke up, she heard the sound of flipping pages coming from the room.

Who was in their room?

She quickly opened her eyes, wanting to see clearly who this person was.

Just as Valerie was getting up, she was pushed back onto the bed by a pair of hands.

“Are you awake? Don’t get up all at once. It’s cold now, so put on your clothes  inside the blanket before getting up.”

Derek’s voice?

Valerie blinked her eyes to see clearly.

She turned her head and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside.

It was already 8 a.m.

“Was today Saturday or Sunday?”

“No, lie down for a while, finish your breakfast, and then I’ll talk to you.”

Speaking, Derek picked up Valerie’s clothes and stuffed them into the duvet for her.

Then I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her. Valerie, still half–asleep in her clothes got ready in a daze before heading to the dining room.

There was no one at home today.

Even the butler went out with Galen.

Tucker also went out for something.

Only Valerie and Derek were left together.

Valerie covered her mouth in surprise.

Is it because of my affairs that everyone got busy and had no choice but to let Derek take a leave and take care of myself at home?

Hmm.

Eight or nine out of ten.

But that’s not all.

Embarrassed, Derek walked toward the kitchen, wearing an apron, preparing food on a hot morning.

“Derek, I’m sorry for making you take leave to take care of me at home…” Derek paused with his breakfast in hand upon hearing Valerie’s words.

Looking at Valerie who had just woken up, with her rosy cheeks, I remembered last night when I got close to her fluffy little face. He suddenly smiled helplessly.

He chuckled and approached her, gently pinching

her cheek. He didn’t say anything, just continued to take out breakfast and walked toward the dining room.

“Come over for breakfast and cat while it’s hot.”

Valerie touched the spot on her face where Derek had just pinched her and walked toward the dining table.

“Derek…”

“Let’s eat first, I’ll talk while eating.”

Derek stopped Valerie from continuing and sat across from her, handing her the utensils.

“Last night, after you fell asleep, the people at home said a lot of things, and I was also present.”

I told my family, “In the future, I will study with you at home.”

***
Valerie no longer found breakfast appetizing.

She quickly put down her utensils and wanted to speak.

Was stopped by Derek.

Chapter 90 Have Fun  

Calvin looked at Derek with a curious expression.

Watching his cousin handle it so naturally, he also felt a little itchy to try.

The file was casually left on the sofa, and he approached to pinch Valerie’s checks.

Just as Calvin was about to touch Valerie’s cheek.

Derek suddenly stood up and stood in front of Calvin.

With his back turned to Valerie, the feeling of disdain from his cousin was about to overflow in his eyes.

“Valerie! Look! Look at him!”

Calvin became smart and quickly noticed Derek’s transformation, calling Valer ie to look at Derek.

Today, let Valerie take a good look at the second side of you, you little brat!

“Hmm? What?”

Upon hearing Calvin’s excited shout, Valerie immediately followed his pointing finger to look over.

I only saw Derek with the same indifferent expression as before, as if nothing had changed.

Why was Calvin so excited?

Valerie looked at Calvin with confusion once again, and then turned her gaze toward Derek, wanting to see if there was something on his face.

I approached closer to see clearly what was on his face.

It was the faint scent of pomelo again. Derek was caught off guard and held his breath, but it didn’t stop Valerie,

Calvin got to witness what an extreme change of face was.

He was speechless.

Picking up the file from the sofa again, he awkwardly cleared his throat.

“Valerie, this is your proof of joining the team, but I didn’t just bring you in nothing, I will have a specialized training method for you to improve your strength.

On the one hand, physical fitness needs to be improved, and on the other hand, y our skills should also be enhanced.

Can you?

Calvin did not bring Valerie into his team.

Unless necessary.

During the rest of the time, he would arrange his schedule and specifically come back to teach Valerie.

Hmm.

And there was Derek, that little rascal.

Well, I didn’t mention him, but his eyes could cut me now.

Valerie was extremely grateful when she heard Calvin’s words.

“I had no connection! I am grateful to you all for giving me the opportunity!”

Protecting oneself from speaking and giving oneself a chance to improve.

This had already moved Valerie to tears.

“Hey, we didn’t help just randomly. My grandfather and I saw your strengths in you, that’s why we intervened. You should have confidence in yourself.”

You have been resting well these past few days, and we will officially start studying next Monday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 5
Hi all, this is my first official post of a book I wrote years ago! I hope you all enjoy as I was a teen using a pen and paper to express myself. So...
1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
17 0 3
"No." She insists, cutting him off instantly. "We are not setting the entire camp back several hours just so some dramatic prince can get his journal...
645 39 11
What was going to be an amazing day got ruined as a young woman named [name] sadly died protecting her friends. Let's all give our prayer to [name]- ...