𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞

2.6K 94 15
By Solitary_0813

... Office's First Day ...

In Gym Room......

Jungkook, Dae-Woo are doing work out together in the gym jk looked at his son furrowing when tae shouted his name.

'JEON DAE WOO.' Tae again shout his
name from downstairs now jk is sure that his son done something.

"What you done this time." Jk asked nervously he look at him innocently

"I didn't do anything." He said jk raise his an eyebrow he grin sheepishly jk shake his head sighing in disbelief.

"I ate his strawberry." He said calmly inside crying jk wide his eyes and he start marching downstairs before his wife come in the gym.

"Hurry! Get ready for office till then I am handling your mother." Jk said he nods and run towards his room to get ready for his first day in office.

... Downstair...

'What happened sweetheart? Why are you calling Daewoo?" Jk asked strided towards him who is fuming in anger.

His lip wobble, tears gush in his doe eyes and hugged his husband jk sigh sadly while caresses his back softly.

'H...he again ate mine straw.....berries hubby.' Tae cried in his crook jk heart ache while mumbled sweet words.

"I will buy lot's of strawberries again for you baby please don't cry." Jk said while peck on cheeks multiple times a pout adoring on tae's lip.

'You baught strawberries for both of us and he ate mine too. You go scold him and don't dare to buy for him next tim....

Jk pecked on his lip he huffed angrily while glared at him he chuckle while squeezes his cheeks and peck on his nose.

'Today is first day of his office love. It's don't look good if I scold him right." Jk said he sulked while nod his head and both went upstair to get ready.

... Dinning Table ...

Tae sitting on the seat pouting sadly jk serve him breakfast and pecked on his lip.

'Have your breakfast my sweet bun.' Jk mumbled before his lip he look at him blankly with his innocent doe eyes.

.....

Jk sigh while caresses his cheeks softly he looked down pouting and take bite slowly jk smile and peck on his cheeks

He roll his eyes while munching and sign him to eat. Jk nod smiling while looked towards upstair.

He smile looking at his son who is caming towards dinning table with his charming aura as always.

.....

"Good morning angry bird." Dae said while took a seat beside his mother jk wide his eyes and looked at his wife.

Tae glared at him fiercely munching with a cute pout he chuckled jk cood at his wify and serve breakfast for his son.

"Thank you dad." Dae said smiling jk raffled his hair softly he back away instantly.

"Dad I want to look presentative don't ruin my hair style I work hard." Dae said while combed his hair properly Jk nods his head chuckling tae smirk.

"Good morning my little cub." Tae said while raffled his hair or ruined his hair with his both hand he gasp while held his mother hand.

"Mom! Oh GOD you ruined my hair." Dae yelled sulking he giggles patted his cheeks softly.

"Can't I show my love for you my little cub." Tae said emotionally & showing his puppy doe eyes he sigh sadly.

"You can mom." Dae whispered softly and pecked on tae's knuckles he smile jk looking at the drama with his tight lipped smile.

.....

"He Always trapped anyone in his trap
easily and no one can resist my wify's doe puppy eyes." Jk mumble shooking his head while thought to focus on his breakfast.

"Hmm, now have your breakfast." Tae said smiling and squeezes his cheeks.

He nod and start having his breakfast silently same goes to taekook still both talk, romance and fed each other.

... Time Skip ...

"Thank you hubby." Tae said and both pecked each other lip DAE looking at them squinted doe eyes.

"You aren't coming with us dad." Dae asked he shook his head tae furrowed and looked at his son.

"For kind of your information he also work not idle like you." Tae said DAE roll his eyes and his mother hit on his head.

"Don't dare to roll your eyes on your mother." Tae yelled he sighed while looked at his father blankly.

"You spoil him so much that he don't know how to pamper his own son." Dae said coldly while strided inside office tae gasp and run behind him.

(Dae was joking. They all know how much he adore his only son but don't show it)

"You brat stop right there." Tae shout jk looked at them dumbfounded and blink his eyes.

"Should I go inside." Jk thought then shook his head naah i've to attend a meeting. Jk mumble and sat in his car

"Best of luck my babies." Jk mumbled and drove away car towards uni and shook his head smiling.

"My gems." Jk mumbled grinning and driving cautiously while turned on his favorite song.

... Inside Office ...

Tae introduced his son to all employee stuff and to his team members that he will learn and will handle work behalf him.

"Then what will you do if I handle ur work." Dae said while swirled around his chair he roll his eyes while looked at some file from the shelves.

They already know dae cause tae took him always here after dae's school or whenever he asked his mother to take him in his office.

"Of course! I will manage and decide everything as CEO, stupid son of my." Tae said and kept lot's of file on desk he nod while said oh.

"I thought i'm the CEO now." He said grinning he looked at him blankly he stop grinning and sat professionally.

(Don't want to make him a angry tiger)

"You have to earn this position I don't want anyone point finger on you that you got this position 'cause of me." He said dae look at him seriously well it's not wrong though.

"Yeah you are right but if you show them your own ability they will say you deserve this postion." Tae said while patted on his cheeks he nods.

"Now, stop playing read these files and
try to learn. Ask help if you stuck." Tae said coldly and gave him a file he pout and take the file.

"Sit here I will take sofa." Tae said when his son gets up from his chair.

"Mom I'll sit on the sofa till then proof myself that i'm capable for this chair." Dae said firmly he looked at him with blank face and raised his eyebrow.

"I'm not comfortable there cause my pant mom. It's too tight or maybe i'm not habitual." Dae blabbered he sigh while shook his head and sign him to take seat on the sofa.

(Drama King like me)

He nod grinning and run towards sofa tae bite his lip to control his smile and sat on his chair comfortably.

"Fighting baby." Tae mumbled while opened his laptop his son smile start reading the files thoroughly with so much concentrate.

... Evening ...

"Dada." Dae chirped while hugged his father dearly like jk came to pick him up from his school tae shook his head

Jk chuckle while hugged him tightly and looked at his wify with his soft gaze and forward his hand.

Tae smile shyly and place his hand on his husband's hand and both squeeze softly with soft smile.

"Your wife is so scary." Dae whispered in his ear and pulled away from hug jk bite his lips and hug his wife dearly

"How's my baby?" Jk whispered while inhale his scent tae hummed in crook tiredly now it's better he mumbled jk smile and both pull away from hug.

"Dad! I will drive." He said excitedly jk nods and gave him car keys tae smile at his excited son.

They settle in the car comfortably dae start driving cautiously and furrowed

"Why it's feel like i'm the driver." Dae speak looking at his parent in the rare view mirror they chuckled.

"Yes you are." Tae said and giggles jk too laughed lightly. He sulk pouting.

Tae sighed and kept his head on jk's shoulder and intertwined each hand jk smile while pecked on his forehead

"Baby! Jennie called me in morning and informed me that Joy is getting married in two weeks and invite us one week ago for her wedding." Jk said while fiddling with tae's fingers he looked at him smiling widely.

(Jenhope daughter Joy)

"Really!" Tae asked in enthusiasm he nods smiling dae clench the steering wheel while scoffed angrily taekook looked at him with concerned.

"What happened cub." Tae asked and caresses his arm he shook his head in anger mumble nothing.

"Forget everything cub they already asked apologize and it's your noona wedding. Won't you want to go." Jk said calmly he nod sighing heavily.

"Of course I will no one will stop me to enjoy my sister marriage." He said smiling they chuckle while nod their head.

"Seo will come too." Jk mumbled tae gasped in happiness and squealed on his seat father and son due laughed.

"I want to meet Junghyun." Tae said a pout adoring on his lips he pecked on his pout you will meet him soon bun.' Jk said he nod his head smiling.

"Seo never send his picture to us and always tease me that he looks like you hubby. I'm dying to see your version." Tae said pouting he chuckled.

"Are you fade up to see my face again over and over?" Jk joked he glared at him i'll never hump tae huffed I know bun jk said smiling.

"I'm too excited to meet little version of my." Jk said giggling he giggles too

"I'M YOUR LITTLE VERSION DAD!!!!" Dae growled cause of jealousy they wide their eyes then burst in laugh.

He whined while driving lazily they chuckled while tae patted on his arm

"You are my little version baby." Tae said he pouted that's why they called me pretty not handsome.' He groan in frustration and once again they laugh he whined.

Meanie parents.... Dae mumble

Still you love us.... Taekook sung and giggles he smile affectionately while nodded his head.

......

To be Continue...

Take care be safe 💜💚

Thank You ✨

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.1K 16
Kim Taehyung, a middle class boy get married in most rich family of Korea, the Jeon family. What will happen when his own sister in law stand up agai...
15.4K 981 38
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
7.8K 182 13
Mafia boss Jungkook fall in love with Taehyung who was blind since his childhood, but his eyesight come back and Tae hide it from Jungkook. what will...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...