metamorphosis | various bnha

De stupidgorilla

[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [las... Mais

0 - b4 u start
1.1 - coma
1.2 - wake up, [first name]!
1.3 - pls let me take the exam!
1.4 - the whole family can hit
1.5 - orientation
1.6 - pls be more selfish.
1.7 - janitor's closet
1.8 - in ur room
1.9 - hawks and miruko are bad influences
2.1 - let's go bully 1-a !
2.2 - u fuckking pest!!
2.3 - make it ur own
2.4 - those red eyes
2.5 - lamp, have you heard of them?
2.6 - it's not u (mostly)
2.7 - 2 urself!
2.8 - ¿1 of them?
2.10 - mutants can't sing
special - king of all losers
2.11 - nightmares
2.12 - red tie
2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?
2.14 - empty promises
2.15 - lovebug? gross!
2.16 - nezu hates [first name]
2.17 - ur the worst
2.18 - best friends?
2.19 - missed u
3.1 - dragons are real!
3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!
3.3 - some sorta existential crisis
3.4 - headache
3.5 - the scary forest
3.6 - stupid fucking magician
3.7 - spinner?
3.8 - not enough
special - cold-blooded
3.9 - a friendly reunion :D
3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you
3.11 - not yet
3.12 - u were right
3.13 - just letting yk
extra - songs !

2.9 - bite me! :3

1.6K 74 114
De stupidgorilla

this chapter is def out of place in the bnha verse but i was procrastinating and rewatching opm sooo idrgaf i just wrote whatever 💀

summary - [first name] meets a human mosquito after getting swatted like a bug. she also simps for kamui woods -- who knows why?

...

Patrol was exciting. For you, at least. For Rumi, it was an everyday thing, an annoyance even. You were just waiting for someone to pop up and start doing a crime, or something. It was thrilling almost, whenever you walked past a suspiciously dark alleyway. As you walked around the city, she would tell you stories from when she was in highschool not too long ago. She actually went to Shiketsu, but she almost got expelled a few times.

"And my stage name was Tiger Bunny," she said, excitedly telling you about that time she infiltrated an illegal fighting ring in her final year of high school. "It was crazy! Everyone was crazy strong, but, listen, I always came out on top!"

"Wow, really? That's actually insane, Ru- Miruko!" You immediately gasped, gawking at a giant man trudging in your direction. His ankle was taller than you, antennas and all! You stopped in your tracks, holding an arm out and pointing two gloved index fingers towards the humming man to bring it to Miruko's attention.

"Oh... my fucking... God."

Miruko raised a hand over her brow ridge, shadowing her eyes from the glaring Hiroshima sun as she craned her neck up to glare at the man. "Holy shit!" A big, challenging smirk covered her face. "That's a villain, alright!"

'Scary,' you thought as you pulled down your visor so that it covered your eyes.

Civilians frenziedly ran past you, screaming in fear of the humongous man. He was clearly over 50 meters tall, easily towering above just about all of the buildings in the cityscape; you couldn't help but be curious on how he got to that size. Was it a quirk?

"Go on, intern! Fly up there and see if there's someone controlling it!" she directed, roughly patting your helmet. The hits caused your head to jerk forward.

"W- What!? You want me to go up there!? Alone!?" you nervously clarified. He's gonna swat you like a damn fly!

Miruko assertively held her hands on her hips, staring up at you. "Look, I watched your performance at the Sports Festival. You've got it. Just be ferocious!"

Did she really watch your performance at the Sports Fest? Because if she did, she would know that you're a total pussy! But you're going to be a hero! This is just a part of your hero training! Oh, fuck everything. You're gonna do it. If you die – well, it is what it is.

You looked back up to the giant. Oh God, are you hallucinating, or did it get bigger. You can't do this. You stumbled backwards, staring at the giant's swinging arms, bringing down a tall building. You watched as five figures fell out from the ruined tower. Oh my God.

They're going to die if you don't do anything.

You slapped your hands on your helmet, shaking your head and shaking away any self-doubt. Never back down, never what!? "OKAY!" you screamed, hyping yourself up to save some people. The sudden, loud noise startled a terrified group near you.

You jogged backwards, clearing a strip of the road and then you ran towards the falling people. It was like a plane taking off. You jumped and began to flutter your patterned wings.

Miruko watched you launch into the air, a commending grin on her face. "Atta girl," she proudly whispered, staring after your figure before she herself ran off towards the giant.

You darted to the falling people and grabbed onto their arms with your hands. The three adults and one kid grabbing onto your arms for dear life were bringing you down. "Heavy..." you let out a strangled groan, your will refusing to let any of them slip.

Wait... Weren't there five?

Panicked, your eyes frantically scoured the ruined area. "Where," you muttered, focusing your antennae on the various sounds surrounding you. You heard the rustle of fabric in the air and you whipped your head around. There! There's still time to save them! But your four arms were full and you were nowhere near stable ground to put them in a safe place. The heavy weights made you think that your arms were going to tear off at any moment.

"Shit, shit, shit," you fearfully hissed. "One of you, grab onto my leg!" you demanded as you flew as fast as you could at the falling woman.

"W- Wha-?" a man gasped.

"Please!"

A small hand grabbed onto your leg and began to clamber down. The kid buried their tearful face into the soft fur of your boot as they tightly wrapped their little arms around your leg. You were shocked it was the kid who stepped up.

As you neared the falling woman, you quickly jutted out your singular free arm and hooked it around her thick waist, pulling her into you and saving her from what would've been her tragic death if you had been just a few seconds late. Once you realized just how close you were to the concrete, you realized how close you were to letting her body hit the pavement.

Fuck, her death would've been on your hands. You were glad you were fast enough.

You fluttered down to the ground and allowed the shaking citizens to unlatch from you. The last woman was unconscious, presumably from the shock of nearly dying. One of the men keeled over and threw up whatever he had eaten for lunch. Motion sickness, you assumed. Shit, you wanted to throw up too. You swallowed a lump down your dry throat as you looked away, repulsed.

The kid didn't let go of your leg. His face was practically glued against your waist, tightly hugging you. You could feel the vibrations of his shaky sobs and you wanted to cry too. Your hand landed on his head, as you rubbed his hair while another hand soothingly rubbed his back as he cried. Shit, you have to get back to the villain. You gently laid down the passed out lady.

You pried his head away and crouched down in front of him. "H- Hey, don't worry," you uttered with a shaky breath, trying to put up a cheery front for the scared citizens. "Everything's gonna be alright, okay? You're safe now." The kid only seemed to wail harder as you tried to comfort them. "Fuck..." You were starting to tear up too.

You then brought your hands to your fluffy shearling collar and detached it. You wrapped it around the child's neck and gave them a final pat on the head. "You're brave," you told them. "Super brave, alright? Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

You then kneeled down by the lady and checked for any injuries. You held your index and middle finger against the inner side of her wrist, assessing her heart rate. The rate was low, but she was still alive. You let out a relieved sigh. You demanded that the others help her evacuate.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a large camera pointed towards you, recording your every move. It was seemingly floating. 'How can they record now??'

A man ran up to you, clearly out of breath, and stuck a microphone into your face. "Who are you? A new Pro? A sidekick? Or are you perhaps a vigilante?" he fervently questioned, staring at you straight on. "We've never seen you before, so which one is it?"

Your eyes narrowed, as a flustered frown made its way onto your face. You were glad your helmet concealed your entire face. "You should be running," you curtly said, standing up beside the woman. You began to run in the direction of the threat. "This isn't safe, I'll answer later!"

"B- But...!"

"Please evacuate!" you called over your shoulder, running towards the giant.

"Kozume!" A voice worriedly cried, and you heard the kid's sniffles muffle. That must be the kid's mom.

It only took you a few seconds to reach the back of the giant's broad left shoulder. You were miniscule compared to him. His large veins popped out of his pure muscles, some the size of canals. Two tubes grew out of his chest and protruded into his back. White plates of armor covered his raw muscles and you looked for openings to attack him.

He looked like one of those titans from that anime, Attack on... Hm, you seem to have forgotten the name.

What if you crawled into his ear and...

No! That's gross!

Okay, that's your last resort.

You reached for the knife that was concealed in your boot. Those tubes running down his back... Maybe they supply him with some sort of fuel.

It wouldn't... kill him, right? But even if you did kill him, would that really be such a bad thing? Just look at all the destruction he caused! Can you really feel remorse for someone like this?

You fluttered above his shoulder, planning as the man was still simply turning his head and joyously reveling in the damage he had caused to the city.

"I AM THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!" the man victoriously bellowed, banging a heavy fist on his chest.

You raised your knife above your head and just as you were about to ram it into the tube, a voice screeched.

"Little Brother!" you heard the voice shrill. "There's someone on your shoulder! That girl on your shoulder! KILL HER!"

Oh, fuck. You flew away, hovering just behind the man's head. The titan froze, before his left hand slowly raised and clasped over his right shoulder, which was the wrong shoulder. You heard a grotesque squelch.

He slowly retrieved his hand and stared at his palm.

"BIG BROTHER-" he screamed, quivering in devastation. You winced, quickly covering your ears. "AHHHHH! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I JUST WANTED TO BE STRONG!"

Did he just kill his own brother?? That's actually so sad.

Ah, fuck this. You slashed the knife into the weird intestine-looking tube and watched as what looked to be blood spurted out of the wounded appendage.

You immediately sensed that something was coming towards you and whipped around just in time to see a gigantic hand speeding towards you. "Ah, there's an itch on my neck!" he grunted. You managed to swiftly dodge, flying circles around him, speeding for your life as his hands haphazardly swiped at the air, trying to swat you away.

That slice to his weird tube things didn't seem to do anything! At this point, you were seriously considering yourself ready to dive into his brain through his ear and give him permanent brain damage.

You were starting to get tired of this. Where the Hell is Miruko!? You should just kick him in the eye and get this over with.

You flew a few meters away, winding up to kick his left eye. You flew towards his exposed eyes, but just as you were about a dozen feet away, you sensed a hand coming towards you. Oh shit. You weren't able to move quickly enough to dodge and the giant hand slapped you away, flinging your body through the window of an evacuated building. Fuck. It felt like getting slammed by a truck at full-throttle. Your hands cradled your back, which had been launched into a wooden table. How are you not dead yet? It certainly felt like you were.

The answer was your exoskeleton that made your skin tougher than that of the average human. Your exoskeleton was made of chitin, the same material as your fingernails and the scales that covered your wings. It's a strong natural fiber material, able to withstand high pressures.

But that doesn't mean it didn't hurt!

You consider yourself lucky that you didn't get into another coma, because that was definitely a coma-worthy injury.

Your vision blurred, and you felt yourself swinging in and out of consciousness. The searing ache you were experiencing right now seemed to get worse as you sat up. "Fuck," you weakly groaned, supporting yourself by leaning an arm on a nearby table.

As your vision cleared, you realized that you were in a restaurant. You saw a figure, looking at you, their head tilted in perplexity. "You're... You need to evacuate," you said.

"What, no! I'm hungry! I haven't eaten in days!"

She bounded up to you and you were able to get a better view of the girl's face. Her blonde hair was put up into two spiky buns and she had straight bangs that fell softly against her pale forehead. Her cat-like eyes were a golden color. However, her most prominent feature must've been the sharp fangs she flaunted as she smiled widely at you. She was wearing a school uniform, so she must be around your age, 17.

But it's around 10 AM right now, so shouldn't she be in school right now?

"Hey, Hero-tan, you're bleeding, you know that?"

Glass shards stuck into your wings and back. Moving was hard and painful for you. A light red liquid seeped through your costume, getting all over the fur. Did you really just ruin your costume? On the first day of having it, too. You cried in your helmet from the blistering pain of the glass in your skin. Ah, it really hurt. "I know."

She was too close. "I snuck into this fancy restaurant, so I could steal some food, but then this happened! Can you believe it?" she complained, animatedly bouncing on her heels as a scowl appeared on her face.

"Ah, that sucks," you lamely said.

"Ah, come on," she urged, "That's a boringggg response! Say something more! You're too... quiet! Or are you the shy but caring type? Like a dandere? How cute!" Her voice was quick and erratic as a salmon-pink blush spread across her cheeks.

Why isn't she panicking? That mischievous gleam in her golden irises was making you nervous. But it's bad to be scared of people – especially strangers, because then you're judging them at a first glance and that's unfair. You shouldn't assume the worst of people, or at least you're trying to teach yourself that. "D- Dandere?" You just shook your head. "Come on, let's get out of here alright?"

She suddenly hugged you, causing you to wince and stagger back. "Are you gonna fly me away? Wow, how cool," she purred in your ear, shoving her face into your chest. She was surprised by your low body heat.

"Ow," you lightly squirmed in her grip.

She looked up, but you could see little remorse in her eyes. She looked almost happy at your little pained sounds. Like a sadist. "Oh, am I hurting you? Sorry..."

"I- It's fine...?" You flew her down to a safer spot and her lips stretched in a smile.

She hugged you again, burying her blushing round face into the crook of your neck. Her pink tongue glided across the cut on your shoulder, lapping up your blood. The warm, wet feeling of her pink muscle caught you by surprise. You felt repulsed by the action. Your hand gripped onto her shoulders, trying to tug her away. "What the-!" you painfully yelped, small tears gathering in the corner of your eyes.

Her unnaturally sharp canines pierced through your tough skin, latching onto the sloping muscle between your neck and your shoulder. She softly nibbled and sucked at your skin, and this was really uncomfortable for you.

You shoved her off of you, forcing her teeth away from you once you registered what she was doing. "What!? Why did you bite me!?"

She simply giggled at you, kittenishly covering her bloody simper with her dirty fingers – as if she were all of a sudden bashful. "Sorry, Hero-tan, I just couldn't help myself! Your scent was too sweet... And I love sweets! You don't have that disgusting metallic taste that other people have, blegh!" She playfully stuck out her tongue, cutely squeezing her eyes shut. "Are you anemic?"

"Thank you? And I don't... I- I don't think so?"

Ah, what the fuck. Was it cuteness aggression? Wait, that's actually relatable though. You always get the urge to bite cute people (especially Izuku, Uraraka, Ojiro, and Ruyami) but you never listen to the impulses. Why? Because randomly biting people without their permission is pretty weird! Your thoughts then began to wonder. 'Would I eat someone if they gave me their consent? Hm. I think it would depend on the person. And am I eating just a part of them or...? If so, do I get to choose?'

"I've noticed that people who are anemic have sweeter blood. But your blood's kinda cold, which is weird because it's usually warm!" she voiced, cutely tapping on her chin. The skin around her mouth was tainted red with your blood. It was pretty gross, but somehow, she rocked it?

Your mouth dropped. "You've bitten multiple people and tasted their blood?" You seriously thought it was a heat of the moment thing!

"Yeah, stop acting like it's weird – it's really not!" Her smile dropped into a wide frown, and you suddenly felt bad for judging her.

"No, it's understandable-ish, but what if the person you bit before me had malaria! And they passed it onto you and you passed it onto me!"

"Y- You think it's understandable?" She totally ignored the malaria thing.

"Yeah? I mean, I get the urge to bite people all the time! I just don't act on it."

"Bite me!"

"Huh?"

"You said you get the urge to bite people, so bite me!"

You stared at her, marveling at her offer. You thought about it. You've always wanted to try biting someone. And she's giving you permission! The opportunity was tempting. But you just don't have the biting urge right now. But how often do people give you their permission to bite them? "Um. A- Are you sure you don't have any diseases?"

"Yup!" She doesn't look diseased? But not every disease shows itself. "Come on, Hero-tan! Bite me! Biiiite me!"

You slowly took off your helmet, revealing your face to the girl. You combed down your hair with your fingers, trying to calm down your helmet hair. She cooed when she saw your pretty face, poking your cheek with her long nails. "Can I really... bite you?"

"I said yes, like, a gazillion times! Yes, you can bite me!!"

"But where do I bite you?"

"Hm, here!" She began to unbutton the top of her dress shirt and pulled down the collar so that her neck and shoulder were exposed. "So we have matching bite marks! Cute, right??"

"Super cute!" you remarked. Although it was sarcastic, you don't think she picked up on it.

You placed your black helmet onto the floor and closed in on her. Two of your hands held onto her shoulders while the other pair took her elbows, keeping her still. Your face slowly neared her neck. The girl trembled with excitement with every cool breath she felt lick against her skin.

Finally, you hesitantly closed your teeth around her salty skin and tentatively bit down. It was hard enough to elicit a soft wince of pain from her but not enough to break through her skin. Okay, this is kinda fun. You let go and licked your lips, but still held onto her with your hands. "Sorry. I don't think I can... Yeah, this isn't for me," you said, slightly sheepish in this weird predicament.

Her small fingers delicately grazed over the deep impressions of your teeth in her skin, fascinated. The bite mark was beginning to bruise purple already. "Wow. I've never actually been bitten before..." She raised her head, her large golden eyes staring at you like a predatory bird. "Do it again! Harder this time! I want to see some blood!"

"No!" you quickly said. "I don't want to do that!" You don't think you can bring yourself to bite someone hard enough to actually break through their skin. It feels wrong.

"Then let me bite you again!"

"No!" You let go of her and crossed all four of your arms into a pair of 'x's. The girl pouted, an expression that was undeniably cute. You reached into your utility belt and pulled out a crumpled 2,000 yen banknote and a very squished protein bar.

"Hm? What's this for?"

"Food and money for more food. You said you haven't eaten in days, right?"

"Thank you." Her eyes glowed at your kindness as she grasped the money and food. She joyously jumped on you, bringing you to the ground. The glass dug deeper into your skin and you suppressed your pained screams. She sat herself on your stomach. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You're a real hero!" She buried her face into your neck again, and you were scared she would bite you again.

You winced but hid it with an airy giggle. "I would hope so." You sat up, supporting yourself with a pair of elbows, so the petite girl was in your lap. "Mind getting off?"

She slid off of your legs and held a hand out to you, which you gladly took. And then you blinked. And the girl was gone. You were starting to think you were hallucinating, but the aching bite mark on your shoulder and your yenless pocket was enough proof of that strange encounter.

You put your helmet back on and stumbled out of the alleyway, just in time to watch Miruko beat the villain.

"LUNAAAA KICK!!!" Miruko vibrantly roared, thrusting her strong foot into the titan's eye. When did she get here?? The man instantly reeled backwards from the sheer force of her special move and his sclera bled. You watched as the man fell backwards into a building, denting the concrete with his heavy weight. He slumped forward, unconscious. Or dead.

"Down in one kick..." she muttered, landing on her two agile feet. "I've still got it!" Miruko raised her gloved fist into the air in triumph. "Saturnia!" She beckoned you down.

You landed beside her, tiredly wheezing with your back hunched. Every beat of your wings hurt like hell. "Where did you come from!?" you questioned between labored breaths.

She gave you a slightly bashful closed-eye grin. "Sorry, I had to evacuate a few people and then I had to climb up that guy to get to his face. Not everyone has wings, y'know?"

You silently nodded, taking off your helmet. "Fuck, I just got slapped silly," you painfully moaned, reaching a hand over your shoulder to massage the area in which your wings met your shoulder blades. "I've never flown that much in my life... I need to go to the hospital."

Your other hand reached to rub the bite mark that girl left on you. What are the repercussions of getting bit by a human? Can't you get HIV, or something? You couldn't believe that you actually bit her back. Oh my God, what if she was diseased and she was lying. You're so dumb!

You were starting to think that this internship was a mistake.

Miruko playfully slapped the back of your head. "You'll get used to it!" It was then she noticed the clear shards cutting through your wings. "Oh shit!'

"You ladies alright?"

You glanced up and almost passed out at the sight. Nevermind. This internship was a great idea!

Kamui. Fucking. Woods. Kamui Woods was in front of you, asking if you're alright. Your back immediately straightened. Your mouth opened and closed, but words refused to come out of your mouth. Miruko watched in amusement as you stupidly blabbered.

Miruko gave the wooden man a thumbs up and a hearty laugh. "Yup, we're fine, Kamui! Well, maybe not... Saturnia-"

"I- uh, we, yeah- we're fine," you yelped.

"EXCUSE ME!" That same reporter from earlier ran up to you three; you quickly fumbled with your helmet, pulling it back on. You probably look like shit right now! Yes, there's glass stuck in your back and you're bleeding out in pain, but you're concerned over your looks. He stared at the floating camera, standing beside Kamui Woods. Is the floating camera his quirk? "I'm here with-"

"Kamui Woods," he effortlessly said, puffing his chest out a bit for the camera.

Miruko nudged you. "Ehm, Saturnia," you meekly hissed. Introducing yourself as Saturnia felt strange, definitely – but it didn't feel particularly unnatural. It felt assuring. Like, you're really here, on an internship with Miruko, the number 6 hero. One pair of hands was fidgeting with each other behind your back while the other was playing mindlessly with your furry glove cuffs.

"You already know it's Miruko!" She grinned.

The reporter focused on you. "And I'll repeat that question from earlier, Saturnia, who are you? A new hero on the scene, perhaps?"

This was overwhelming. One of your fingers anxiously drummed on your thigh and another hand tugged at your collar. "Uh, I- I'm not a hero. Yet."

"Hm? Could you elaborate?"

Miruko then put a hand on your helmet. "This is my intern!" she boasted, as if she were a proud mom. "Listen, in a few years, she'll be up in the charts – maybe not better than me, but she'll be up there, alright?"

Miruko's confidence surged through you. Does she really think that? You flipped up your visor and smiled, letting the camera focus on your sweetly crinkled eyes. Miruko is the best. "If I'm up there, it's only because of Miruko! She's my number 1, alright?"

"AWWW!" Miruko purred. "Let's get massages after this, Saturnia!"

"How sweet!" the man cooed, eyeing the camera. "Are you attending a hero school? Shiketsu? Ketsubutsu?"

"UA."

"Ah, the highly esteemed UA Hero Course! And what are classes like – do you learn a lot in Hero Studies? They must be teaching you a lot judging solely by the way you performed today."

You froze. You're not... in the Heroics Course. Do you say that? The man looked at you expectantly, awaiting your answer.

"Wait, you placed top 8 in the Sports Festival, right?" Kamui suddenly said, making the camera pan over to him. You nodded at him, confirming his suspicion. "Ah, I wanted to send an offer, but I didn't know if I could..."

You could have interned with Kamui Woods?

"What do you mean by that, Kamui-san?" the reporter prodded.

You softly spoke up, your voice muffled by your helmet.

"Sorry, can you repeat that?"

"I- I'm not in the Hero Course," you said again, louder this time.

The reporter raised his skinny left eyebrow. "Hm? How are you interning then?"

Miruko answered for you. "This internship is a trial. You see, my dearest Saturnia is on the waitlist for the Hero Course."

"And you wouldn't happen to have a quirk license, would you?" he sharply chided, his tone rebuking and critical. His overtly attentive gaze made you cower against Miruko. "It's illegal to use your quirk without a license."

You thought about it for a minute and tried not to stutter as you expressed your thought process. Miruko stepped forward, ready to defend you. However, you calmly put a hand on her arm and gave her a subtle nod. "Well, by that logic, I can't use my eyes – or my arms and antennae. They're all a part of my quirk aren't they? Should I always keep my eyes shut and never use my second pair of arms?" you smartly responded, trying not to slur your words together because of your tiredness.

He bristled. "B- But that's- They're different. Those are a part of you-"

"My wings are just as much a part of me as my eyes are. Shouldn't I have a natural right to use them?" you defensively queried, genuinely curious and slightly uncomfortable. "What's the difference?"

The man stared at you incredulously, a curiously competitive gleam in his eyes. "You can't control whether or not you use your eyes. You can control your wings though-"

"I can control my arms too, though. Should I not use my second pair of arms?"

"I-"

Miruko glared at the reporter, her sharp jaw subconsciously tightened. "Hey, you're not gonna get anywhere with this. I gave her permission to use her quirk, alright? You got your interview, so scram. We have to go to the hospital." She shooed him away and lugged two of your arms over her shoulder.

...

You laid on your stomach, your face stuffed into the stark white hospital pillow. It smelled like antiseptic spray – too clean for your taste. You let out agonizing screams whenever a shard of glass was plucked out from you. It burned like a bitch.

"Sorry 'bout that, [first name]," Rumi apologized, her deep voice raspy as she massaged your scalp with her fingers. Her fingers suddenly left your head, causing you to turn your face to the side. Thank God you did, because you were blessed by the sight of Rumi with sorry drooping rabbit ears and a red nose. It was so cute. You blushed and buried your face in your pillow again, too flustered to look at her. "I didn't think we'd meet such a big villain on your first day... Well, not too big for me, but definitely for you, rookie!"

"It's... fine... Rumi..." you muttered, your voice stifled by the cotton pillow.

"Hey, let's take a break tomorrow, alright?"

...

a silly extra scene because i love u guys 🤫

"I see," a gruff voice said. "You were the ones that attacked UA... And you want to add me to your numbers."

"Yeah. Come on. You've got so much more experience as a villain, Senpai," Shigaraki coolly said, leaning his elbow on the bar counter and smoothly crossing his leg over the other.

"What are you after?" the Hero Killer questioned, suspicious of the League's motives.

"For now, I want to kill All Might. I want to break everything I don't like." He then held up a picture of a young woman, taken at the Sports Festival. "I-"

He then glanced at the picture and paused, suddenly falling silent. He stared at the printed out image of [last name] [first name] cheerfully jumping in an orange cheerleading uniform, a large smile on her face. You could tell she was mid-laugh as she waved around four yellow pom poms. She was cut out and the background was scribbled out with a black marker, so she was the sole subject of the photograph.

There was even a small, crudely drawn red heart next to her face.

He swiftly stuffed the picture into his pocket and let out a small cough, clearly embarrassed by the blunder. "Wrong picture."

Stain stifled a snarky laugh. This is the guy who wants to recruit him?

...

wc - 5,110 words

wrote this while procrastinating a lab report cz i hate school 🤞😇

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.9K 492 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
223K 14.1K 28
"I...... I don't know what I want to be...." . . "Just the thought of it is repulsive..." . . . (Y/n) has always told herself that she didn't want to...
982 27 11
Y/N is terrified of using her quirk. Killing her parents when she was a child, she swore never to use her quirk again. But when it activates again, m...