๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 

ะ’ั–ะด zyantookyohoe

"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ" ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Character/Warning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
New character
15
16
17
18
19
20
.
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง
33
Author's Notice
Epilogue/flashback's
34
Extra chapter #1

21

12.8K 607 142
ะ’ั–ะด zyantookyohoe

3rd person POV.
*not edited*

Reaching over his eyes barley open as he picked up his phone turning off the alarm he set. Throwing it back down, his left hand resting on a sleeping antwone who made his way basically on top of him.

He was laying right under him, half of his body on him, his face hidden away in his neck, leg thrown over him, and his arm hooked on the other side of his neck. His even breathing telling him he was still sleep.

Untangling their legs Xavier carefully sat up and walked to the bathroom. Turning on the shower letting it run for a while so it can get warm. Walking back over to the sink, starting his face routine that just consisted of him his face with cetaphil and brushing his teeth.

Tiredly staring at his self in the mirror, his hair was down and he only now noticed the 2 hickeys on his neck. Taking up a hair tie putting his hair in a high bun not bothering with the few locs that refuse to listen.

Not bothering to close the bathroom door that was half way open. Taking off the black sweatpants before walking in the shower, making sure water didn't touch his hair. He stood there for a bit thinking. It would be a lie to say he wasn't thinking about anything specific, because he was for a fact thinking about the man why laid in his bed.

Xavier didn't take the word love lightly. In fact throughout his life he can whole heartedly say he only loved who he considered his family. In other words his grandparents and his friend group.

Sure he's been in relationships, and sure he had feelings for the people he's been with. But in his 25 almost 26 years of living he could've also said he's never been in love.

But Xavier was man enough to admit somehow and somewhere along these couple months, he feel in love with Antwone, and he fell hard. Shit, going without him for a week was more than enough to confirm the feeling.

Damn near losing his temper with everybody because he hadn't been in Twone's presence. He wasn't scared to admit Antwone had a hold on him. He loved everything about him, the way he unintentionally mugged people when they made him upset. How he always wanted to touch him, even if it were just their legs touching when the sat next to each other.

He was sure he could speak for hours about all the things he picked up about him.

Picking up the method men body wash and the black wash rag he began washing his body and his head turned to the right when he heard movement by the door.

"Xavier?"

"Baybe."

"Why you ain' wake me up?" Twone mumbled loud enough for him to hear as he started his routine

"I was gon let you sleep till I finished with tha' bathroom."

"Mmm"

A couple minutes later he put his toothbrush back in the original spot.

"Imma go lay down 'til you done"

"Or ca' come in."

Antwone side eyed the shower glass that was fogged up because of the steam.

"No, you nasty" he said in response making Xavier smile

"Ian gon do nun baybe, 'nd we saving water."

"You'n give no fuck bout to water" twone mumbled to his self but still took off his black PSD's and walked towards the shower. Leaving his hair down not caring if his locs got wet or not

Sliding shower door open, closing it so the floor didn't get wet, shaking his head when he felt arms wrap around him. Turning around he looked at Xavier who was already looking at him.

Leaning down enough to connect their lips in a slow kiss. Backing him into the wall, Xavier deepened the kiss. Sucking on his bottom lip, and trailed kisses on his neck sucking on where he heard Twone let out a eerie moan.

Feeling a hand grab his already hard dick and started stroking making him moan in his neck. Lifting his head making eye contact with Antwone.

Xavier watching him with low eyes, he let his eyes close as he felt pre cum leave the tip.

"Xavier look at me."

Opening his eyes as, making eye contact with Antwone

"You must be tryna get fucked.."

Giving him no response twone connected their lips. Moving his hand up and focusing on the tip, Xavier disconnected the kiss as his breathing got slightly heavier.

"I'm making you feel good?" Xavier watched as he tilted his head to the side a bit.

"I'm bout ta' nut baybe." Xavier spoke lowly feeling Antwone's hand continuously move around his tip.

Antwone looked down and a couple seconds later cum leaked from Xavier's tip, he continued moving his hand until Xavier was done. Looking up at Xavier who was already watching him.

Instead of asking Xavier turned him around spreading his legs, positioning his dick, he put the tip in and putting all 9 and a half inches in him. Sending slow strokes holding his waist, listening to the moans that now filled the bathroom.

Antwone hand reach down to Xavier lower stomach as he felt him hit his spot. Xavier moved his hand holding it as he took his time with him.

"Mhmm" Xavier hummed to his self watching his dick and he stroked in and out of him. Listening as Antwone's moans got louder, knowing he his spot.

This was different than what Antwone was used to while having sex with Xavier, the sex they normally had was rough and this seemed to be the exact opposite, yet he loved both. The feeling unknown to him was intense.

Letting his hand go letting him hold onto his arm, Xavier reached forward and began stroking his dick.

"Xavier"

"Sweet boy.."

Antwone felt stomach tighten as he listened to Xavier talk to him. Every stroke hitting his spot and Xavier stroking his dick as the same pace.

"I'm bout to cum.."

"Gon head baybe." His leg slightly shook as Xavier stroked him through his nut. "Good boy."

"You so beautiful baybe, You makin' all his noise fa me. Im hitting yo spot ain't it?"

"Yes"

"Hm?"

"Yes Xavier.." he said a little louder this time

"You doin' so good baybe, you look so good takin' yo dick."

"It feel so good." Twone mindlessly spoke as his body began so slightly shake as he came.

"Mmm.." Xavier loved hearing him talk while he was fucking him, he especially loved hearing when he said his name.

"Oh it's like dat'?" Xavier asked watching as Twone fucked him back, matching his strokes. "Where you wan' it?" He asked feeling his self about to cum, he got the same response as always. Twone closed his eyes as he felt Xavier cum in him, giving a few more strokes finishing.

He watched as some of his cum fell as he pulled out getting washed away with the water.

Turning Twone back around connecting their lips in a soft kiss his hands pulling him closer. Gentleness was something that came naturally when he was around Antwone, he didn't exactly know why, but he didn't mind. Pulling away they watched each other, Twone giving him quick kiss.

" 'Ian gon do nun baybe' " Twone said mocking his accent making Xavier smile and shake his head.

"All I did was get a lil kiss. You started it, talkin' bout some 'look at me'. Keep on."

"You looked tho.." Antwone mumbled pulling his face down a bit placing kisses on his face, smiling up at Xavier.

If y'all had said no to splitting the chapter in half you would've never got that scene tbh.

And if you seen me talking about the dude yesterday I did stop talking to him, on to the next😂

The UGLY BITCH that reported my shit, fuck you. Dog face ass hoe.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ะ’ั–ะด ih3artniii

ะกัƒั‡ะฐัะฝะฐ ะฟั€ะพะทะฐ

626K 21.2K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
383K 12.8K 40
"๐š๐š›๐šข๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š"
486K 12.1K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
๐€๐†๐€๐๐„. | ๐๐—๐ ะ’ั–ะด ๐๐ˆ๐† ๐—๐€๐ˆ.

ะŸั–ะดะปั–ั‚ะบะพะฒะฐ ะปั–ั‚ะตั€ะฐั‚ัƒั€ะฐ

216K 9.4K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...