๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐Ž

By -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
make some noise yall wtf
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

14.8K 770 474
By -MoneyChaser

don't forget to voteee

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝗧𝗛

𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 sat in the seat in front of her vanity mirror as Kema finished some touch-ups on her hair. Kema was doing a last minute slick back ponytail for her because it was media day. Anija had to be at the school at 5 PM to take individual pictures, pictures with her team, and with the football team.

"Telling everybody you're mine and I like itt," Anija sang along to Jhene Aiko, While We're Young obnoxiously while bobbing her head making Kema pop her with the comb. "Ow!"

"Stay still so I can do your edges bitch. Witcho horrible ass singing," Kema exclaimed, Anija mugged her and rolled her eyes.

"And I really hope you don't mind, I can't fight it," She continued singing, keeping her head still this time.

"It hit different when you relate to it huh?" Kema teased, a smirk on her face.

Anija eyed her and rolled her eyes, trying to hide the smile forming on her face. "Girl, shut up. I always sing this song wholeheartedly."

"Okay but it hit differenttt," Kema dragged.

"Whatever," Anija waved her off.

Suddenly, her phone started vibrating from on the dresser. She picked it up and smiled, moving her shoulders around once she saw it was Jahmeer FaceTiming her. "Happy ass," Kema laughed at her as she answered.

"Hey Alexa, turn the volume down please," Anija said aloud so her Alexa could hear her. The music started playing lowly and she looked back into her screen seeing Jahmeer walking outside of a building.

"Lil Nini! Waddupp," Jahmeer said, in a happy mood as he smiled into the camera. He had just gotten a haircut and his dreads re-twisted; he had them in 2 strand twists and into a high ponytail showing off his haircut and glowing face clearly.

"Awww look at youuu," Anija smiled, setting her camera up in front of her mirror so she wouldn't move a lot while Kema finished. Anija told Jahmeer to call her right after he was done getting his haircut and he did exactly that.

After their first FaceTime call, she found herself wanting to talk to him more and more. They talked all day and damn near all night for the past 2 weeks, when they weren't busy or course. Sometimes it was hard with their busy schedules but they still communicated.

"You fuckin' with it?" He chuckled, shaking his dreads a bit as he got into his car. "You look pretty by the way."

"Thank youuu. And yes, it looks very cute," She replied.

"Preciate it. I hated getting my shit re-twisted though. I'm tender-headed as hell. That shit hurt so bad," He shook his head, placing his phone as his lap so he could start driving.

"It couldn't have been that bad," She laughed, she hadn't wiped the smile off her face the whole call. "At least you look good! Well, you looked good before too bu— you get it."

"You a flirt," He chuckled. "But that's all you. I like yo hair, with da lil diamonds and shit. Shit raw."

"Thanksss. Kema gettin' me right," She danced in her seat a bit.

"Oh wassup Kema," Jahmeer said out of politeness, not even noticing her before.

"Hey," Kema simply waved before backing up. "I'm done. Lemme get my phone so I can take some pictures."

"K."

"Kema do hair?" Jahmeer asked.

"Only mine and family. She don't wanna take it serious," Anija rolled her eyes. "She says it's too many hairstylists in Detroit already and she ain't gon get nowhere."

"Man these hairstylists ain't shit, she could be different with hers. She needa hook my sisters up, lookin' like a hot ass mess right now," He mumbled the last part but Anija still heard him.

"Not too much on them!" She mugged him and he waved her off. She had just recently found out he had 2 younger sisters and 2 older brothers; he was the middle child.

The more Anija talked to Jahmeer, the more she found herself growing feelings for him. She wasn't sure what type of feelings yet but they were definitely there. She learned a lot about him and it let her understand him more as a person.

"I'm just being honest," He shrugged. "But aye, it's Friday. What you doing this weekend?"

"Ummm.." Anija trailed off, staying still as Kema walked back up to her to take a video and pictures of her hair. "Well I have work today after our pictures. Like right after. Then tomorrow is Kam's party and I don't really be feeling house parties but ima go cause she's my friend. And that's it!"

"Aw yeah, I forgot about Kamryn's party.."

"You going?" She asked. Kam rented out an Airbnb for her 18th birthday and invited damn near the whole school to go.

"Not sure yet," He said, licking over his bottom lip while rubbing his chin with one hand. "So you not doing anything on Sunday?"

"Not right now, no," She replied.

"Lemme take you out," He said making her pucker her lips up, raising her eyebrows. He looked down at his phone to see her face and bursted out laughing. "What?"

"Take me outtt?" She dragged and Kema chuckled a bit. "Take me out where?"

"You said you never been bowling before right?" He questioned and she nodded. "I can take you to the spot me and my family always go to then we can get sum to eat after. It don't really matter to me, I'm just tryna hang witchu."

"Tryna hang with me.." She repeated with a mumble. "Tryna hang with lil ole me! Is this like.."

"A date?" Kema finished for her making Anija gasp.

"Girl shush!" She pushed her away.

"Can it be a date?" Jahmeer asked hopefully.

"Umm.." Anija slowly reached her arm out and grabbed her phone before turning her camera off and going on mute. She then looked up at Kema with wide eyes.

"Bitch why you do that?" Kema asked.

"I'm scared! He just asked me on a date? I never been on a date! We been talking for 2 weeks! Is this too fast? What if he tr—"

"Stop panicking!" Kema quickly cut her off, placing her hands on her shoulder. "You're overthinking it! You know you like him."

"Bitch it's not about me liking him! It's about me never being on a date before and being scared as fuck! This is different from us being on FaceTime. We're gonna be in person! By ourselves... alonee—"

"You pussy ass bitch, lock the fuck in! Look at him, he look nervous as fuck!" Kema pointed at her phone. Anija looked down also and saw him just driving but biting down on his bottom lip.

Truthfully, he was really nervous and had a feeling Anija was going to reject him. Usually he didn't care about rejection but it was different because he actually liked Anija.

Anija took a deep breath before turning her camera back on and getting off mute. Kema backed up and went to sit on the bed so she was out of the frame "Sorry," Anija said, awkwardly.

"You good," He nodded, glancing down at her. "You had yo lil chit chat witcho friend so what's the decision?"

"Yeah, you can take me out," She smiled with a small shrug, acting like she wasn't just panicking a few seconds ago.

Jahmeer smirked while nodding. "Aight then. It's a
date. Don't send me off either."

"Boy! I would never," She rolled her eyes. "What time you thinking?"

"Well, I got church Sunday morning so I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4, that's good witchu?" He asked and she nodded, smiling at the fact that he went to church.

"Aight. It's finna be 5 and you still ain't in that cheer uniform," He pointed out making her jaw drop. She grabbed her phone and swiped down seeing it was 30 minutes from 5.

"Boy I got 30 minutes," She sucked her teeth.

"Still. I know how long you girls be taking to get ready.."

"You right. Ima start now cause I still gotta drive there. I'll tal— well.. I'll see you later!" She said.

"See you later lil girl," He replied making her playfully roll her eyes before hanging out.

"AHHHH MY BITCH GOT A DATEEEE," Kema instantly yelled running over to her and shaking her back and forth. "Not you growing up on me!"

"Girl I'm grown," Anija waved her off, standing up and stretching.

"Girl stop acting like you ain't excited!" Kema gave her a look making her crack a smile.

"Okay okayy.. I'm a lil excited. Excited, nervous, scared, happy.. I don't know!" She shrugged.

"Awww. I'm finna go tell yo mom!" Kema said before quickly running out the room.

"Kema! Nooo," Anija ran after her. Once she got in her mom's room, her mom was already staring at her with her hand on her hip and eyebrows raised.

"A date? Why didn't you tell me you were talking to a boyyy! This that fake stuff I be talking about," Adrianna rolled her eyes, acting fake mad.

"Mommy I was gon tell you I promise! I just wanted to make sure he wasn't temporary and stuff," Anija walked over to her mom who was sitting on the bed and hugged her.

"Ouuu so he's here to stay?" Kema coo'd.

"Kema shut up," Anija flicked her off.

"Who's this boy? What does he do? Lemme see him."

"He goes to my school and he's a football playe—"

"Unt unttt. I heard about them football players," Adrianna immediately shook her head.

"Mom what? You are a grown woman. What you heard about our football players?" Anija tilted her head.

"Girlll I'm talking about football players in general!"

"Okay okay you right, I heard about dem too but he's really nice mom and he seems pretty genuine," She sighed with a small smile. "And he goes to church!"

"By force or by choice?"

"Okay mom you're hating!" Anija waved her off and turned around to walk out.

"Girl I'm playing! Show me a picture."

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝗧𝗛

Anija and Kema walked hand in hand into Kam's AirBnb that was full of people. They were fashionably late, but at least they showed up.

Anija wore her Black Ksubi Jean Shorts along with an OffWhite sweatshirt that she cropped and her OffWhite Vulcanized mid top sneakers. While Kema wore LightWashed Ksubi Jean Shorts with Blue Balenciaga Track-runners and a White Balenciaga shirt with blue writings on it to match. The theme was to come fresh and they did exactly that.

"Y'all look so cute," Someone said while walking past.

"Thank you," Anija said while Kema just sent her a smile, both of them not even getting a good look of the person because of how fast they walked off.

The two girls continued walking through the house, looking for someone they knew, mainly Kam. Anija glanced over at her best-friend and whispered in her ear, "You look tense, you okay?"

"Mhm.." Kema nodded. Parties weren't her thing at all but she was trying to get out of the little bubble she was always in and wanted to go out more.

Kema hated sitting at home watching everyone's Snapchat story while they had fun but then she also hated going out, her social battery ran out quickly. Sometimes it ran out before she even got to the function.

"I needa smoke," She added.

"Girl you just smoked!" Anija chuckled.

"I'm sobering up already. All these muhfuckin' people."

Anija only shook her head as they walked into the kitchen where there was only a few people. "Y'all know where Kam is? The birthday girl..."

"She downstairs," Somebody pointed to the stairs behind them.

"Thank you," Anija said before making her way down the stairs, Kema staying close behind her. Once she got to the bottom, she saw Kamryn, Tina, Ravyn and a few of Kamryn's other friends all surrounding Kamryn.

"Well what's going on hereee..?" Anija said aloud, making everyone look up. Anija noticed one girl mugging her for some reason but she ignored her. Meanwhile, Kema was mugging the girl right back.

"This girl got sloppy drunk and wasted juice all on her designer clothes!" Tina exclaimed while shaking her head, moving out the way so she could fully see Kam. "We tryna take her shirt off and she talking bout we finna mess her hair up. Girl you wasn't worried ab—"

"Leave the club sloppy drunk come home and get my rocks off ayeeee," Kam stood up on the couch and started twerking with her tongue out.

"Oh she lit," Anija chuckled, she wasn't surprised that she was already drunk. Kam had been talking about her party all week.

"I wanna go swim! Gimme my swimsuit Ravyn please and thank yaaa!" Kam said before her eyes landed on Anija and Kema. "Oh em geeee hey guyssss, didn't even notice y'all! Y'all look so stinkin' cute!"

"Thank you," Both girls said.

For some reason, Anija eyes shifted back to the girl who was staring at her previously and saw that she was still staring at her. "Hey?" Kema said something before she could.

"Wassup," The girl replied.

"Wassup?" Kema repeated, her head tilted. She didn't mean to come off rude but she was confused as to why she was staring her best-friend down like that.

"Y'all cute," The girl smiled, they could tell it was fake though.

"Thanks," Kema sent her a tight smile. Ravyn then came back into the room with Kam's swimming top and bottom.

"You can't go into the water forreal Kam cause you're drunk okay?" Ravyn told her and she nodded. Though the girls were still going to watch her just to be sure.

After Kam changed, the girls headed outside to the poolside patio at the back of the house. Only a few people were there cause not many brought swimming suits. Anija and Kema found themselves back inside of the house after about 30 minutes because they felt left out, sitting around the pool with nothing to swim in and not wanting to get their clothes wet.

The more time passed, the more people came. The living room was crowded with people listening and rapping along to music. Anija had claustrophobia just from looking at it. Her and Kema sat on the kitchen counter playing Uno with somebody else they met; Kema loosened up a bit after smoking a blunt with Rayvn.

"Where'd you get the Uno from?" Anija asked, putting down a card. Nyrae had randomly came up to them while they were talking, complimented them, then asked if they wanted to play Uno. They had no reason to say no so here they were.

"I brought it with me, I had a feeling I wasn't gonna fit in with what everybody doing. Drinking, smoking, twerking. Ion even got no ass," Nyrae said. Anija and Kema laughed at her.

"How old are you?" Kema asked.

"14."

"FOURTEEN!?" Kema repeated dramatically. "As in fourteen?? You in 8th grade?"

"Yup."

"Girl what you doing here?"

"Kam is my cousin and she said I can hang," Nyrae shrugged. "I'm actually pretty mature for my age. You would've never guessed I was 14 huh?"

"Hell nah," Both Anija and Kema said.

"How old are y'all?"

"17," Kema replied.

"Almost 17," Anija said.

"Y'all not too far from me," Nyrae shrugged.

"I hope there isn't anymore middle schoolers walking around this party.." Kema trailed off. "Cause unt unt.."

"There's not."

"Uno," Anija quickly put down her second card. Kema glared at her before looking at Nyrae, trying to communicate with her eyes. "Don't cheat! Whatever card y'all got, I got a comeback for it!"

"Girl whatever."

They continued playing and Anija eventually put down her last card which was a draw 4, winning the game. She was teasing Kema and Nyrae in excitement, not even noticing Jahmeer, who had arrived a few minutes prior, walking up to her.

He laughed at her cheerfulness before tapping her leg, instantly making her look up. "Wassup?" He mirrored her smile that grew when she saw him.

"Wassup? I thought you weren't coming?" Anija hopped off the counter and gave him a side hug.

"Changed my mind last minute," He shrugged before looking at Kema and Nyrae who was unfamiliar to him. "Wassup Kema and.."

"Nyrae."

"Yeah.." He trailed off before looking at Anija again. He sized her up and down, admiring her outfit before licking his lips, looking back into her eye. Anija almost melted at his stare. "You look good," He complimented.

He honestly wanted to snatch her up and hug her again, a real hug. He was tired of her little side hugs. The more he was around her the more he found himself wanting to stare and be close to her but he didn't want to cross any boundaries and make her feel uncomfortable. They had been talking for only 2 weeks and he was already thinking about telling her how he felt.

"Thank you," She replied. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Mmcht," He sucked his teeth and she laughed. "Stop playin' wimme."

"Okay okay, you look very handsome," She said. "Can I touch your hair?" He put his head down lower and she ran her fingers through his dreads that were now out of a ponytail. "Cute."

"I would say y'all are interrupting us but are we interrupting y'all?" Kema scrunched her face up making them laugh.

"Sorry," Anija chuckled.

"Come with me so I can get sum to drink," Jahmeer asked Anija, pointing to the cups and drinks that were on the other side of the big kitchen. He didn't actually care to get something to drink, he just wanted to talk to her alone.

"I don't wanna leave Kem—"

"You can go," Kema quickly said. "Ima be right here."

"You sure?" Anija squinted her eyes, trying to read her. Kema nodded. "Okay.. we not going far anyway."

"Mkay. Ima be right here," Kema repeated. "My lil middle schooler keeping me busy."

"And is!"

Anija laughed before looking at Jahmeer. He nodded his head, motioning her to walk in front of him and she did exactly that. "I think all these drinks are mixed. Only the ones in the fridge aren't.." She glanced back at him for a split second as she spoke.

"Oh that's fine. Ian even want nun to drink forreal," He shrugged, accidentally telling on himself.

"Boy what? Then what we came over here for?" She laughed.

"I just wanted to talk to you without all dem people in our face," He shrugged with a smile.

"Ohhh," She dragged. "Well.. I thought you was gon be tired after work and stuff. What changed?"

"Kam was on my ass about missing her party. Talm whoever don't come is cut off so I just wanted to show up," He replied, looking around the crowded party. "This shit packed. Where she at anyway?"

"Outside swimming. She probably wouldn't have even noticed if you didn't come," She told him honestly.

"Not surprised," He nodded, not even noticing his eyes traveling down her body again.

"My eyes up here," She snapped in his face making him look back up.

"My bad," He quickly said. "Ian mean t—"

"It's okay," She interrupted him.

"Mm. Ion like how you be giving me them side hugs and shit. Ian tryna be a 'where my hug at?' typa nigga but..." He trailed off and she laughed before giving him a hug, a full one this time. He instantly latched his arm around her small waist and they rocked back and forth.

"You smell good," She said, pulling away. She looked around and caught eyes with someone. The same girl that was staring at her and Kema previously in the basement.

"Preciate it," He replied before scrunching his face up, noticing the look on hers as she stared behind him. He turned around and instantly noticed the girl that was staring them down. "You know her?" He asked.

"No... do you?" She said, still having a staring contest with the girl. "She's been giving me looks this whole party and I've never even seen her before."

"Nah. Ignore her though," He told her but that didn't stop her at all. He then grabbed her chin softly, making her look up at him. "Ignore her, Anija."

Anija looked astonished for a second before laughing. "If you were ugly, I would've slapped the hell outta you.." She said making him burst out laughing.

"Bruh stop playing with me," He laughed.

Hellcats SRTs by Sexyy Red suddenly started playing making Anija's eyes widened. "This me and Kema songggg! Lemme go get her, let me go get herrr!!" She squealed, pulling Jahmeer with her so she could get her bestfriend.

Jahmeer chuckled letting her drag him along. He didn't mind because more than half of the reason he came was to see her. He wasn't going to tell her that though...

__________________________
heyyyyy , 7k reads onna hoe 8k followers waddupppp

thank yalll 💞💞 i'm glad y'all fw this book!

thoughts?

idk if things are going a lil fast but realistically, highschool relationships be going fast asf.
getting together after a week of talking ns fucking after a month. but mine ain't gon go THAT fast.

150 votes for next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 474 19
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
3.4M 122K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
163 134 22
Life story Jones
11.3K 296 24
'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ.' ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚...