๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ | [๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By tatakawbirb

โ† ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š - ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ... More

๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท

๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”

834 48 51
By tatakawbirb

°•.ˢᵗᵒᵖ, ᵃ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵘⁿᵈᵘᵉ.•°

𝄞

On your way to Maki's house, your uber had broken down and you were left stranded in the middle of nowhere with Nobara. She looked around for any signs of help but you just had to deal with the unfortunate event now of all times. Nobara scolded the uber driver and assured you at the other end but her efforts were to no avail.

"I'll just ring Megumi and ask him to pick me up." Nobara shot a glare at the uber driver who stood there embarassed and you nodded. She whipped her phone out and managed to ring Megumi with one bar of signal available. It was slightly raining and Nobara refused to sit inside the broken down car and so did you.

Minutes felt like hours and eventually a beam of golden light emerged behind you. Nobara sighed in relief when she saw Megumi's iconic hair form a spikey silhouette on the drivers seat. She ran towards the car and opened the passenger door only to find Yuji sitting there and grinning at her, "Oh! you're soaking wet..." Yuji groaned as his smile faded and Megumi could feel his heart drop at those words, "My Dad is going kill me..." Nobara rolled her eyes and hopped into the backseat, gesturing you to follow along.

"This is so embarrassing. I promised her it'd be fun and this happened." Nobara managed to whisper it to her friends before you could get in. You sat inside and shut the door and Megumi drove towards Maki's house.

"What the hell even happe-" Yuji was cut off by Nobara before he could even form a question, "THE MOTHERFUCKING UBER BROKE DOWN! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!"

Megumi shook his head and turned the music up to ignore Nobara's screams. You sat quietly watching the rain drops on the window when the car suddenly stopped. "We're here." Megumi announced and everyone left the car.

Now you were soaking wet but it didn't matter to you because you were incapable of distinguishing between 'good' and 'bad'. You followed the trio into the house.

You could hear the muffled music from outside. Yuji was the first to open the door revealing a crowd of people and the music getting louder with each step. This sight made you feel a way you really didn't want to feel. A lump formed in your throat as you walked behind Nobara and unintentionally or rather, unknowingly held Megumi's sleeve. He turned around and saw your face but decided to shrug it off because you probably looked like you'd seen your pet die in front of you.

"Hey Nob- woah...what happened to you?" A girl with green hair in a high ponytail greeted Nobara, her face went from smiling to a frown when she saw Nobara's wet hair. "Oh you have no idea, I'll tell you about it later. Meet my friend, Y/N!" She turned to you and continued, "Y/N, this is Maki!"

"Hello Cutie. Come join us!" Maki grabbed Nobara's arm and you followed along as she led the way to a room reserved for 'close friends'.

You entered a room with blue LED lights, there was a table with couches around it. Yuji, Megumi and a few other people sat on it. "Is this really going to be 'fun'?" You whispered to Nobara who flinched at your voice but held herself together, "Yes! Just trust me! Come I'll introduce you to everyone."

-

You formed acquaintances with your seniors - Inumaki who wasn't much of a talker, Panda who was kind of annoying because he talked too much and lastly Yuta who somehow reminded you of yourself but that wasn't important.

You weren't really 'enjoying' yourself at the party and you knew Nobara knew it since she was sweating so much while 'secretly' peeking at you. There had been a lot of truth or drink games which you tried to avoid because you recalled your Father getting drunk back at home and you didn't wish to fall into the same loophole as him.

But that didn't mean you weren't forced to have one sip of whatever they were drinking. The small amount of alcohol had gotten to you so bad you didn't even notice the haunting presence enter the room.

-

"Sometimes I wonder if there was another life. If you'd still remember me." the voice was soft, so soft it blended in with the soft blowing wind.

The figure. It wore a white robe - a robe you admired, cherished and loved.

You sat on the soft grass, your hair dancing in the shadows, rhythmically with the wind while you leaned against the tall tree. The figure had it's back turned at you which made you feel uneasy. You felt so close to it, yet so far.

Your body slowly moved forward and your delicate hand reached for your ear to tuck your hair behind it. Your lips curled into a smile,

"of course," You uttered the first part of the sentence,

"I would-" Your chest felt like it was set on fire and you failed to form words,

"I...would never...for...g-" Your vision slowly faded away til all you could see was blood. You choked your words out,

"forget...y...ou..."

Your head throbbed in pain. It felt like the blood just gushed into your brain and you slowly gained consciousness but your body refused to move. You stayed where you were with a blank mind and eyes shut close when the 'pillow' under you flinched and your head shot up.

Red eyes looked into your soul and the familiar tattoos made your chest burn with flames. A few buttons on his black shirt were left open to reveal his tattooed chest and chiselled collarbones. A thin Silver chain wrapped around his neck. The adams apple that stuck out of his throat moved and you broke out of your trance when you heard a hoarse voice, "Check me out in class tomorrow, I'm running late right now."

You quickly looked over to see Nobara passed out on the couch with a can of beer in her hand. You were confused, trying to look around and find other people but you failed to spot any signs of a crowd anywhere. You were trying to comprehend what was happening when the boy from earlier stood up,

"The party ended 50 minutes ago." You raised your eyebrow in confusion but the boy continued, rubbing his thigh, "You sleep like you're dead, fucking numbed my leg with that big ass head."

You could only respond with a small 'huh?' but the boy had already left. You shook your head and strode towards Nobara to wake her up and go back.

-

The next day you woke up to Nobara banging on your door because apparently she had a huge headache. Both of you sat down after breakfast and you managed to form a few words, "What happened last night?"

Nobara snorted thinking about the last night events, "You literally took one sip of my beer and passed out."

"I what?" You questioned. "Yeah...you passed out and so did I. I remember just as much as you do." Nobara scratched her head. And then it hit you.

"I SLEPT ON HIS LAP FOR AN HOUR?!" Your voice echoed across the room as you held your head in disbelief. "What? Who's lap?" Nobara asked cluelessly. You looked at the time and left the dorm, ignoring her question and leaving her confused. "God knows who's lap she's been sleeping on." Nobara said to herself and left the dorm right after.

You were on your way towards your next class. The hallways were pretty quiet this morning probably because half of the College was at the party last night. You were walking while looking out the window, silently enjoying the peace but you bumped into someone.

"I'm so- Oh! Hey Y/N!" Gojo took his glasses off as he greeted you. "Long time no see, how've you been?"

"Good." You were surprised you could even respond this fast now, or maybe it was just a selective amount of people you could properly form a sentence infront of and really talk to. Despite all of that, there was a strange connection to this man that you had felt right when you saw him but decided not to ponder on it.

Gojo passed a smile at you, almost as if he was proud of you. Why would he be proud of you? You didn't even know him like that. Yet this thought didn't bother you, you just accepted it.

"Don't tell Nanami about it because he told me not to tell anyone...actually don't tell anyone about it but there's a possibility for a Parents meeting this week. Just tell me when yours come, I'd like to talk to them before Toji does." Gojo's words somehow comforted you, it was weird but it felt like a warm place you'd always want to be in, something you could call home.

"Okay." Was all you said in response, you couldn't help but feel guilty about your short responses. Where did it even start? Were you really 'mute' like they told you you were?

You skipped the next class and sat on an empty bench, thinking about the past yet there were no dots to connect. You woke up one day and were told you were mute. It wasn't even your Parents who told you that, it was your Mother's maid who broke the news to you. And everytime you tried to speak you would get...

You shook your head in denial. You hated how the brain worked, you hated the ability to visualise everything. You were alone outside on the bench or you thought you were because little did you know, someone had been keeping an eye on you this whole time.

You felt your heart drop for no reason at the sight of him casually walking into the building. You HAD to find out who this man was, why did you feel this way about him of all people? Who was he? Did you have the courage to go up to him and confront him? What would you even say to him? So many questions crossed your mind that you didn't even notice you were already following him.

Sukuna turned around to see who had been following him but seeing you froze him on his spot. He was probably not expecting you here. You could see his eye twitch, almost irritated but he couldn't move and neither could you. The same feeling of deja vu consumed you and you looked deep into his eyes that longed for...you?

"Fuck." He snapped his head to look away and turn to you. "What do you want?" His tone was soft although he tried his best to appear rude. Your body was immobile and you could barely form a word or two. You followed with the intention to confront him but your body refused to move, leaving you standing there dumbfounded.

His eyes looked at you from head to toe and his mouth curved into a smirk, He mockingly chuckled at you before walking away, "That's what I thought."

Right when this mysterious person disappeared you stumbled around where you stood and panted, leaning against the wall. There was just so much going on, so many different emotions you felt and so many different words you spoke. Was this life? After such a long time, you finally started setting your past aside and maybe tried to move on. It was slow but it was nice.

But that's how a normal person would think. You on the other end just knew about this 'cozy wave of warmth' and nothing more. What would you know about feelings and emotions?

A part of you rejected this behavior of yours but staying in a different environment really affected you. You were slowly turning into a person that wasn't you or maybe it was the opposite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 247 37
Oc x gojo *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•—๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: * *โœง โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ ๐˜๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐Š๐€ ๐“๐’๐”๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐€ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐“ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
874 33 5
โ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’', ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’, ๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†, '๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž, '๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’, ๐’„๐’–๐’Ž ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’†๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†, '๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’, ๐’„๐’๐’Š...
705K 27K 45
"๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข, ๐š’ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...
7.8K 345 30
You've just begun your fourth and final year at college. Exciting, right? Wrong. From boy troubles, to family drama, to drugs, sex, and all that, it...