The heartless mafia Alpha king

By Hapiness345

******* "Help, I don't know him." She cried, as she ran towards a group of men outside a bar. "Get back here... More

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 14 "mine!"
chapter 15 "where is she?"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
Chapter 27 "New found weakness"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 36 remember the rules
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it
chapter 43
Chapter 44 watch your back
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 50 Run for your life!
Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf

Chapter 35 The gathering

201 9 0
By Hapiness345

"What's wrong?"

A tall woman asked as she hurried down a hallway, beside her, an equally tall man as herself.

"I don't know, but all I know is that we were all suddenly summoned by the king."

The man's deep baritone-like voice carried an air of command. Even while attempting to talk softly to the person beside him, it could not be ignored.

"He summoned all of us?" She asked in disbelief, not waiting for his reply and muttering to herself. "This has to be serious."

"It is." The man confirmed, "It seems the king, his Highness, is starting to take his work seriously this time."

"I pity those who are going to suffer his fury this time."

"Why pity them?" The man asked, like he was confused, "Didn't they know this was coming yet they still indulge in it? It is His Highness we are talking about, the ruthless WRATH!" He praised.

"Yes, but could anyone imagine what pushed His Highness to act this time? I mean, this wasn't the first time he's caught a mole, unless... Unless he's pissed." She suggested, but he cut her off.

"Or..." he drawled, "or it could be he's trying to protect his mate."

The silence was ensured between the two of them.
No one knew when or how speaking of the king's mate became taboo and was treated as a secret.

A dirty secret that shouldn't be heard from your mouth might be the end of you.

Till they reached their destination, neither of them spoke a word, other than throwing a few side glances at each other and nothing else.

~
Seated on chairs, placed on round tables, different colors of eyes met, clashed, spoke, and glared at each other.

Not a single voice was heard as the person seated two steps higher than they were sent pressure into them, be it witches, wolves, elves, vampires, or whatever you were.

Here was their supreme lawgiver, their leader!

Even if some of them were dissatisfied in their hearts, there was nothing they could do other than watch and obey, but some people still find it difficult to do so.

"What is the meaning of this?" A black-haired vampire stood to his feet, banging his fist subtly on the table.

Even so, with how light he tried to bang his palm on the table, it rang mightily due to the outstanding silence in the room.

"Why did you suddenly summon us here?" He continued, his actions earning a few nods of agreement and others' stares of disgust.

He was determined; he continued his words even if he didn't get a reply in his two attempts.

"Do you think some of us are as jobless and careless as you in your reign? I have duties to fulfill instead of just sitting here! Don't think you can make a difference in a day!"

Marcos finally settled his cold eyes on the man speaking, his pressure suddenly attacking the young vampire immediately.

"Just because I let you speak, Paul doesn't mean I didn't know what I was doing," Marcos spoke, his voice sending chills due to how low it rang. "Have you gotten so stupid that you forgot who you were speaking to?"

Even as Marcos spoke, he increased the pressure around him, making everyone know what he meant, but the one who suffered it most was Paul.
Quickly, he fell to his knees.

"Who let an imbecile like you become a Pylen? Who? That person must be sick in the head."

His annoyance filled the air as he spoke. "Speak when spoken to."

An invisible force, like a huge hand, pressed Damon to the ground. A faint hand-like shadow surfaced on the floor.

"I..." He stammered, all words cutting from his throat.

With another wave of pressure that everyone in the antechamber wasn't spared from, Mason rose to his feet.

His once pure hazel eyes glowed glow with a mixture of colors.

Two dominant colors, red and gold, suppress the mild ones.

"Not willing to talk, are you?" He suddenly asked, his voice surprisingly calm despite his once-depicted rage.

"No matter, it's useless whether you talk or not." He dismissed me "because I already know who is responsible."

His gentle, cold-like voice made a few squirm in their seats.

"You think I don't know you have a backer?" He chuckled, seeing the look of surprise on Damon's face. "It shows; in fact, it's what gave you the courage to be so bold in front of me."

"N-no..." Damon gritted his teeth through the pressure, trying his best to speak.

With a little application force in his mind, another dose of pressure was applied, rendering the other man's struggle go in vain, seeming that he was trying to use his hands to steady himself.

"Don't try to deny it." Marcos scoffed. "I know every last one of you."

At the end of his sentence, he was purposefully slow, with narrowed eyes.

His eyes caught a few, who in turn tried to hide their panic as best as they could, but the knowing smirk he showed told them how they failed.

Noticing the strange and pale faces of some of the people seated around him, Damon felt exhausted.

"Tired?" Marcos taunted him, looking at him in ridicule.

He hadn't done anything to them yet, and they were already pale.

How pitiful.

Next, they'd come on their knees, trying to beg!
These bastards!

When they were plotting, didn't they think before they tried to double-cross him?

They had forgotten too soon who he was!

They had forgotten the power he held in his hands. Even without doing anything, he could see through them and hear their filthy thoughts!

Maybe he should remind them once more.

At the thought of that, an evil smirk formed in his eyes.

"Your Highness." A shaky cry cut through his muse, and as expected, the culprit fell to his knees with a bang.

"I have sinned against you; please forgive me, your highness."

"Oh?" Facing ignorance, Marcos decided to humor himself. "And what is it you have done that makes an alpha like you fall to his knees?"

"Your Highness," his voice quivered, "I have done a terrible, terrible thing; please punish me as retribution for my sins."

"Mn," Marcos hummed, holding his waist as he stood, pretending to be in thought. "You still tell me what to do, yet you haven't said what you have done."

His tone sounded like a harsh reprimand, and his eyes were a cold, violent, swirling glare.

"I... I-"

Seeming like his words were stuck in his throat, the alpha struggled to speak.

"Cat got your tongue?" Marcos mocked.

"I can speak!" The man refuted it without hesitation. "It wasn't my fault; I had no choice."

"Of course, it isn't your fault." Marcos laughed sarcastically, "It is none of your fault. Instead, it should be mine for not giving you a choice, am I right?"

He questioned them, looking straight at them.

"N-no." The alpha choked.

Those who panicked earlier choked on their spits as well.

"Don't bother to confess; I don't need it. There's many a slip between the cup and the lip." He said he was walking close to Damon and crouching. "Your master would be so furious to know how much you messed up his plans."

He smirked, his whisper faint but loud enough for most to grab onto.

His next words, however, none could hear, no matter how well they strained their ears.

"Tell-." He said, "When you meet in hell, I spoiled his plans."

"Guards!"

His sudden boom caused them to jump from their seats. "Get rid of them."

"Yes sir!"

They chorused, dragging the two panic-stricken men.

"Now," Marcos said, turning to the crowd. "Let's discuss why we are here."

Hi guys it's meʘ‿ʘ sorry I'm late. My wattpad gives me issues. Don't forget to comment 🥰 and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
324 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
199K 7.5K 62
[Is being Edited.] Silveen, a young Omega who is displaced by her family due to her inability to shift, finds love and settles for it until she expe...