Claiming Them

By MadamM95

KiRin Lee has gotten everything she could ever dream of in the span of six months. The man of her dreams, eno... More

Welcome Home
Finally
Three's Company
Oblivious
Love and Love
Announcement

Note: DO NOT SKIP

326 6 2
By MadamM95

Welcome to Claiming Them.

This is book two in the Round Table series and is a continuation of Loving Them, so I recommend reading that first if you haven't.

If you have though, welcome back.

This not is just to give you a little refresher on the characters, their ages, and their looks, then the following chapter will be the house. Hope you enjoy, and remember that if you would like to read this story 8 weeks sooner it is available on my Patreon for either $1.50 (for one series) or you can choose my more extensive tiers for $3 or $5 that cover all series plus a few other fun perks. If you're interested, that link is available on my profile.

Now, without further ado, here are our characters.

KiRin Lee

Age: 23
Height: 5'4"

Jason Kang

Judas Yang

Luna Cho

Joseph Yang

Estelle Pace

YoHan Cho

Hanna Jung

MinHo Choi

Sora Garcia

Oliver Yang

Roxanne Choi

Kyler Jeon

YuMi Lee

All photos are AI generated from character descriptions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 596 28
- "I love the way you smile, look at me the way you kiss me, hug me, touch me and the way you always take care and worry about me,Minji." "H" -"I w...
989K 30.6K 111
" I love you tae" "THATS YOUR PROBLEM BABY GIRL" " means.. " "DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ARE" "the time we spent together doesn't mean anything to you" "YO...
1.6K 88 34
This story is for the older ladies who dare fantasize, but aren't delusional! If you're an older Stay, this is for you. You are loved and appreciate...
1.8K 333 33
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢..." Another tear fell from his eyes, rolling down the constellations on his freckle...