Reborn to be an Evans

By ZaraGreenshields

Nina Mcdonald was your arrived twenty-five year old woman. She had her own flat in London and worked as a do... More

Summary
Chapter One: New Life
Chapter Three: Chance Meeting
Chapter Four: Hogwarts
Chapter Five: High Lights of the first year
Chapter Six: Holidays & Events
Chapter Seven: High lights of Year Two
Chapter Eight: Summer and Hunting
Chapter Nine: High Lights of Year Three
Chapter Ten: Summer plans
Chapter Eleven: High Lights of Year Four
Chapter Twelve: Summer with Runes
Chapter Thirteen: High lights of Year Five
Chapter Fourteen: Dates with a Dark Lord
Chapter Fifteen: Highlights Of Year Six
Chapter Sixteen: Portal Success
Chapter Seveteen: Highlights of Seventh Year
Chapter Eighteen: Battle with Dumbledore
Epilogue

Chapter Two: Time Skip One

7.7K 261 90
By ZaraGreenshields

Aster had spent the last seven years coming to terms with the fact that she was in the Harry Potter universe.
She was the twin sister to Lily Evans and future aunt to Harry Potter. It was a film franchise she watched as she was not interested in the books, she filled out the online survey like everyone else for her house and maybe a jump or two but that was it, well......her dislike for Dumbledore too but she was much to busy studying.

She wanted to become a doctor again, but it was going to take longer this time because of magic, I know what you're thinking. You might not have magic, and to be honest, I had actually hoped that was the case, but I was proven wrong when I made everything in my room float... my self included.
To be honest, I was seriously considering seeing if I could go to a different magical school than the one in Britain, because hogwarts seemed so out of touch, but that's not what I wanted to leave lily on her own.

So, instead, I would start with making sure that my sister lived and that my future nephew lived, and so we'd be able to do that. I had to come up with some way to destroy those whole Horcruxes before. They became a real issue later on when we were older, and that was going to take time and possibly money and magic.

I was determined to complete all my courses again during the summer. In and around when I came back from hogwarts, but before I went, I was determined to take my gcses and my o levels, It felt strange to say that because I was used to taking a levels. But I was born in the nineteen sixties now, and A level isn't a thing yet.

But the good thing about being back in time is that I can invest. Because I know where certain things are going to go. So with a bit of convincing to my parents and a little bit of money here and there. I got them to invest in certain companies. Now we have a nice comfortable nest egg. And I keep encouraging them to invest in some others. So, just to keep on growing. They've set up an account by for all three of us for Petunia, Lily, and me. I have been investing the money in my account to keep on growing. And now I have my own personal nest egg. I also intend to invest in magical properties and any other magical companies that I think are going to grow in the future, I want to aim at putting Malfoy to shame.

I had, over the years, decided to check Petunia to see if she actually was a muggle. Because I found it very strange that both Lily and I would have magic. But she would not when I checked her over. At least, what I think it was. She did have magic, but not enough, so she was technically a squib.
She could do little things she could also tolerate any magical potions or anything like that, so I started to show her what I could do. She was scared at first. But I kept encouraging her to say that even if she can't do that, I will do everything I can to help protect her, I think that she may have magic but no enough to do what I can do so instead, I said that I would get her some books that she could read and that she could practice.  Because she still had at least a little bit of magic.

When Lily said that she could do it too, I made sure to show Petunia that it doesn't make her less then. She was special, too, but in a different way. She wanted to do architecture, and we encouraged it, I found a really great university in London and helped her study ahead.

When we were about nine is when we met  Severus snape, He was quite cute. I must admit obviously before the potions and obviously, whatever incident caused the crooked nose, but he was very shy and reserved, and you could see all the signs of abuse, and I hated to see it. So, over the course of a year, as we were getting to no separate, I may have put some inadvertent compulsions on his father to be a bit nicer. It threw Severus for a loop until he looked at me, and I gave him an innocent smile, and he just nodded he smile back.

You could tell he still followed Lily around like a little puppy dog. But I had to admit that we were good friends. No matter what anyone says and surprisingly enough. He actually got along a little bit with Petunia as well. She sat with us as we made flowers, and that flew in the air. And she told us about the university that she finally got accepted into while we were away and we were so glad for her. She got in to be the most youngest person in his university to do architecture.

It was just after our 11th birthday that we got the letters. My parents thought they were a joke but the rest of us kne our letters saw it through and then sent a letter back saying that we would accept if this was genuine and that we would like a teacher to come and show us around this diagon ally and to get us there.
We had plenty of money, so that was not an issue. It was just trying to get to the ally.

It was five days later that Professor Mcgonagll turned up at our door, She was a very strict and nonsense lady. You could tell that just by one glance at her. But she did give a small smile when I gave her a cheeky one on greeting.

" Hello, i'm Professor Mcgonagall from hogwarts."

She sat down and showed us some of her magic and went on to explain what hogwarts was, what kind of magic they actually were, and that they were protected and safe. She explains the houses of hogwarts and diagonally was where they went to go. Pick up all their supplies and that she would be taking us today. And to be honest, all of us are really excited. I was looking forward to going to gringotts Bank and seeing the goblins.

She picked up Severus on the all. Went to diagon ally as we arrived at the leaky coldron. I was not impressed when and we arrived. It was dirty and unclean, and I honestly wanted to scrub myself raw. And I think Petunia shared my sentiment. Lily was just too excited to notice.

Once the back was open, diagon ally was on show for all of us to see, and yes, I must admit it was beautiful and had a magical feel to it. But I could also feel the magic around me, which was shocking. I had a look to see if anyone else could feel it. And it turns out it was only me who started to walk through the alley. But I seemed to notice straight off.  That everything was dirty, everything was crooked and I love old buildings. But this was beyond ridiculous, this ally looked like it was going to collapse at any moment and then when we arrived and saw the great building of green Gringotts bank, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  It was so ridiculously wonky but yet suited the Goblins.

"Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn,
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there."

I know I should fear the sign, but I don't. It was really exciting to see it in real life instead of something that was just fake in a plaque on a wall. I decided to test what I read in one of the fan fiction and bowed my head to the goblins, and they were so surprised they did the same without even knowing they did.

Petunia and Lily decided to copy me and did the same and kept walking forward. Once we reached the teller, I could see McGonagall trying to clear his throat to get their attention and just as when my parents started to get uncomfortable. I grabbed their hands and gave them a squeeze. And indicative for them to wait to the goblin. To be ready and my sister did the same.

"Yes."

"They need to convert their pounds into Gallons."

I stepped forward when she said this, I bowed my head to the goblin and got right to the point.

"We actually need to set up three vaults and with you time four inheritance tests. please."

"Very well, little witch."

I smiled and nodded at him, then indicated for my family and severus to follow.

"We will be right back, professor."

He got down and started walking, to which we followed, we came to a large ritual room at the centre was a bowl of water.
He gave me a knife and told me to put my blood in the water, then I remembered something.

"What happens to any leftover blood?"

"It is disposed of. We do not take blood or keep it from the unwilling."

Rather than offended, he seemed pleased that I was not an idiot.
I sliced my palm, then held it over the bowl, then my hand healed, and the knife cleaned itself.
A moment later, a long roll of parchment came out. The goblin took it, and then his eyes widened before looking at me, then the parchment again.

"We did wonder what happened to your line?"

That confused me and my mother. He gave me the parchment and told me to wait there, so while we did, I decided to take a look.

Name: Aster Maya Evans

Parents: Henry Lewis Evans(Father- squib), & Rose Jane Evans neè Night(Mother- squib)

Siblings: Petunia Danielle Evans (squib)
                Lily Rosie Evans(witch)

Godparents: Marcus Black (squib), Abel Abioye ( Wizard), Raina Cruz (Muggle)

Guardian: Henry Evans

Ladyships:

Ò hĚIMHîN(3rd Heir- Right of Blood & Magic)(Paternal)
Peverell (1st Heir- Lady- Right of Blood & Magic)(Maternal)
Nacht (2nd Heir- Right of Blood & Magic)(Maternal)
Ravenclaw (1st Heir-Lady- Right of Blood & Magic) (Paternal)

Current Titles:

Mistress of Death
Champion of Loki
Champion of Death
Champion of Magic
Lady of Creatures

Curses,Potions & Spells:

None

* Note: multiple properties and long-standing accounts locked due to attempted theft by none blood relatives.

We were  shocked because I had two British titles, and when I looked at my mother, she sighed and smiled but was confused. She looked at the goblin before handing over the tests.

"Why are all my daughter heirs to some of the houses but further down on others?"

"Each lady or lord sets rules for the house, such a no squibs so that would have made any ineligible but you have one that does not have that stipulation, so this will go to the eldest daughter."

Petunia looked relieved at that and was happy that she gotta be a part of this.

"The others are what the houses would deem best for their house. Such as the Peverell name it is an old one. There is only one other direct line, but the family magicqs consider you the most worth to test yourself. The same goes for Raveclaw."

We all nodded at that, we saw Severus getting his heir ring for the Prince family. He was excited to have something.
Once we were done with that amd had our heir rings, my family walked out and I arranged for the goblins to do a full audit of my vaults and to invest with a few magical companies but to alsolooking at either buying the local newspaper or getting the permits to make my own.

Once I was done, I met up with my family and Mcgonagll, and then we went back to the ally, and I knew this was going to be an amazing adventure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone.

I hope you like the story so far, I really enjoyed writing it  but I needed some help.

Who do you think the love interest should be?

James

Sirus

Remus

Peter

Regulas

Rabastan

Lucius

Barty

Prewett Twins

Frank

Harem

Triad

None

Other

Please let me know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.2K 30
Lazy otaku girl dies and gets reborn as Hermione Granger's twin sister.watch as she is trying to create her own reverse harem in the wizarding world...
1.7K 64 7
After a fatal encounter with dark forces, Harry Potter finds himself thrust into a realm between life and death. Resurrected by forces beyond compreh...
494K 17.2K 87
━ 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥; Anastasia Lupin-Black was never aware of her ulterior self. You see, she's adopted just like her other two siblings. Anastasia Lupin...
3.8K 121 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...